The Rendezvous

Story Info
She's plucked from the street & pleasured.
1k words
3.53
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion was on her mind as she drove to their secret rendezvous at a beach house 75 miles from her house. It had been months since she had truly enjoyed the pleasure a man can provide. This was going to be the first time they had ever seen each other.

A nervous hand signed for the key at the realtor's office. A fictitious name scribbled for the first time seemed incredibly awkward but she managed. The old lady at the office was overly inquisitive as to the whereabouts of her supposed companion. "Coming in from a business trip" was her weak response as a bead of perspiration was forming on her upper lip.

She made a hasty retreat and found the house easily. It was exactly how she had envisioned it. Small but well maintained with a nice porch right on the beach just off the bedroom. It was cozy and a terrific sound system put her at ease as she unpacked her things and put a few groceries in the kitchen. To her surprise the larger than expected bath had a tub/Jacuzzi combination. She wondered if he liked to play in the water.

As evening fell, a couple of glasses of wine began to take effect and anticipation crept over her. She wandered out on the beach to watch the waves and listen to the ocean.

She never heard a car approach.

When she entered the house it was dark. She had neglected to put on a light at dusk. As she leaned over a table near the living room couch to put on a light a strong arm embraced her from behind and a hand was placed over her mouth muffling a scream.

She froze.

A firm voice ordered her to be still. She obeyed. A blindfold was secured and she was instructed not to remove it. Was it him? Or was this another stranger? She had only corresponded to this guy over the net. She was frightened. He moved her somewhere closer to the sound system. He was silent. This man was bigger than she had imagined her "rendezvous" to be.

A soft cloth secured her wrists over her head but she was not stretched uncomfortably. He moved away - out of the room.

Moments seemed forever when she felt him ease closer from out of nowhere. A soft strong hand moved up the small of her back and unfastened her bathing suit top. She breathed deeply almost gasping as his other hand gently squeezed her breast. Soft but firm kisses were played up and down her back and neck. Surprisingly she began to get aroused. Fear still present but her loins getting moist. "How could this be" she pondered to herself. This must be him. She hoped it was him. His breathing became faster and hotter as he spun her around to face him. If only she could see.

His body moved away again and the mysterious silence continued. The only sound now was the gentle music from the speakers. Suddenly--- her bikini bottoms were torn from her and she started to struggle for the first time. But again those strong arms restrained her and she felt his naked flesh and cock pressing against her for the first time. She knew she was going to be taken. She started to cry.

He finally whispered --telling her that this was not going to help. It was a strange sensation--that whisper--it had a calming effect---like a shoulder to lean on when things aren't going so well.

She knew.

As he slowly penetrated her most sensitive spot her hands were freed and they tumbled to the floor and her most hidden passions were released then and there.

They were both gasping for breath after mutually satisfying exploding orgasms. Small grins changed to giggles and then to belly laughs. As they calmed down, it was the first time they ever looked into each others eyes and had the chance to really see the other. He hadn't lied.

He was 5'10" with a little beer gut and bald with the beginning of the greying process for that rim of hair that was in need of a trim. His circumcised penis was probably average but clearly spent and limp and needing to recharge. He had great legs and a nice ass. Some minor scars on his face over his eyes gave him a little character. He was a great kisser and she knew that she wanted lots more of his lips all over her body.

His hands were magnificent. It wasn't that they looked special--it was the they way they touched her. His ad had read, "Soft Hands seeks Secure & Sexy" Now she knew the true meaning of soft hands. She had thought it pertained to his athletic ability. She had heard that sports expression about soft hands many times when watching football with her friends.

She excused herself and after a brief trip to the bath went to the kitchen and returned to the living room with a glass of drambuie. She had decided it was now her turn. They still hadn't spoken and for this moment she didn't care. She took a big sip and passed the glass to him. He smiled and wondered how she knew that he really liked drambuie. There was much to be discovered. As he cradled the glass in his hands after taking a few sips she reached out and took the glass and put it on the table. He was now sitting on the couch, still naked and smiling. She then took his hands and gently placed them on her breasts. She forced out over the lump in her throat "Please continue."

And he did.

Nature took over and his hands and mouth were everywhere at once. His tongue dashing over her erect nipples and then exploring her inner thighs. And his hands. Oh his hands. Constant motion. Kneading and then caressing, stroking and then playfully pinching they just kept moving - and pleasing her. --- But now it was her turn. She knew she wanted him in her mouth. She loved to have a soft cock slowly grow hard as she licked and sucked. She pushed him away and said, "It's my turn now."