The Renewal of Joyce Carlton Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray and Kim had already gone to bed by the time we got to the house. Bill took me to the living room and practically ripped the clothes from my body. I returned the favor; I was in desperate need of a real cock. Bill sat me down on the large overstuffed sofa and proceeded to propel himself into my pussy face first. Oh my, what a pleasure storm he created in me in only a few seconds. I'd been in the house three minutes and had my first climax. He knew how to push my buttons. I had a lovely orgasm that brought back flashbacks of every night in the past week when I'd had Stacy doing this to me. I told Bill about our erotic times together.

Finally, I wanted Bill's cock one way or the other. I pulled him up and shifted position so I could suck on his very long and erect steel rod. He gave me some pre-cum, and I was enjoying the sensations but apparently not as much as he was. He finally pulled me off him with a warning that I was making him cum too fast. He told me he wanted to fuck me, and I was most content with that idea.

Bill pulled me down on the soft plush rug and thrust into me. I actually had a small climax just because of his penetration. I closed my eyes and just let the warm, wonderful feeling wash over me. Then I knew I was in heaven; two new mouths arrived and started to suck on my tits. I reached out and embraced Kim and Ray, and pulled them to my full chest. We all hummed our greetings to each other as they brought my nipples to electric firm hardness. I came again.

Bill announced his intention to deposit his load into my willing tunnel and seconds later he sped up and pounded into me. I had my legs over his shoulder. I looked beside me as Ray now duplicated his moves into Kim -- such an erotic sight I couldn't resist cumming and cumming big. I exploded along with Bill as he injected me full of his cum.

Kim apparently came at the same time for she made some of her characteristic squeaking and moaning sounds.

Bill pulled out of me, and Ray out of Kim. Then Ray positioned himself between my legs and prepared to drive his cock into me. Unlike Bill he slowly slid into me so that I appreciated every fractional inch then he started a smooth rhythm guaranteed to bring me off in seconds. I exploded again, but Ray didn't even hesitate -- he kept stroking.

"I missed you Pumpkin," Ray told me. "I'm so glad you're back home." Kim seconded his words as she and Bill cuddled beside us.

It was a great fuck. I'm not sure there's such a thing as a 'bad fuck.' I came a couple of more times then Ray exploded into me. Now I really was full of cum from my two male lovers. I was also exhausted, lovemaking had that effect on me and this was no exception.

Ray picked me up and carried me upstairs still impaled on his long cock. He carefully placed me on the bed and proceeded to pump into me some more, getting both of us heated up again.

I asked, "Can you cum again? I can."

"Let's do it, Love," He replied. We banged into each other again, and ultimately we reached smaller versions of the climaxes we'd shared a few moments earlier. I was in my 'happy place.' Ray clearly was too. We rolled to our sides so we could more easily stroke each other, and I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes it was morning and I was sleeping in the wet spot. It was very wet. Ray was holding me. The bed was shaking slightly. I looked over Ray's shoulder, and Kim had mounted Bill and the two were having a wake-up fuck that looked very enticing.

I scrunched down in the bed and took Ray's cock in my mouth and started sucking him to life. I wanted to return the favor from the night before.

Ray rolled more on his back and started to stroke my hair in a tender gesture. At this stage, I could take his entire cock in my mouth and not even worry about gag reflex. I also could taste myself on him from the night before. We tasted good together. I pulled his balls into my mouth, gently sucking and licking each one then running my tongue back up his inflating shaft that I held erect with one hand. He moaned.

As he hardened I became more aggressive in how I sucked on and jacked off his rising rod. Finally, as he reached full length I deep throated him, taking his entire length down my throat. I let my mouth act as a big vagina and made love to his cock. Up and down I moved on his shaft, one hand near the base to ensure contact and the other now buried in my own cunt as I also masturbated myself.

Ray starts to shudder when his orgasm gets near. I think it's some of his body's nerve endings preparing for the waves of pleasure that he's about the experience. I felt the shudder go through his body, yet I kept thrusting his rod in and out of my mouth, occasionally running my tongue down the outside of his rod and around his scrotum and occasionally deep throating him.

A large shudder ran through him. He murmured about the eminent arrival of his climax and then as I took him deep into my mouth he exploded and filled my mouth with jet after jet of his white man juice. I even had a small climax myself. I was so glad I could deliver this pleasure to him.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. "Definitely nice to have you back. I may never let you leave again."

By this time, a sated Kim and Bill were stuck together as they'd watched us. Kim said, "That was hot. You give nice blowjobs. You fuck nice too. Matter of fact you're pretty special." With that she leaned over and kissed me.

We showered together, and I put the bed linens in for a wash cycle. I did dress and go into work, a little on the late side. I did my own mini-assessment of our own business and compared it to Stacy's company. There were definitely the needs to build critical mass, diversify geographically, and expand their product/service offering. I took some notes of my conclusions, cleaned out my e-mail and got things ready for the coming week then went home early.

I spent most of the weekend nude and in some sort of sexual activity with Ray, Bill or Kim -- one on one or all of us together. I was a little sore by Sunday night but felt well loved and sexually sated. I shared with them all my activities with Stacy and how there was a possibility that we could bring her back to be with us all the time.

Monday morning I stuck my head in David Lear's office -- he was the president and principle owner of the company. I asked whether he had a few moments, and he gestured to his chair.

"David," I began, "Last week, as you may know, I was on the west coast evaluating another agency -- Creative Concepts Unlimited. I have a dear friend that works there. In the course of my work it became clear that they need a company like ours, here on the east coast for a number of reasons." I outlined the reasons as well as my observations about the shortcomings of Lear Marketing and Advertising.

Finally, I asked the big question, "So, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to sell your company to Creative Concepts?" I let the question hang on the table for a long time.

David had been highly attentive and now sat back pondering my question. He asked, "How much?" I knew in that instant that we could put a deal together.

*

Six months later.

Christina sat across from me in David Lear's old office. I'd redone it after he moved out. She had a grin from ear to ear. "You certainly distinguished yourself in making this merger happen," she told me. "How's it feel to be one of the executive's in Creative Concepts Unlimited?"

I grinned, "Great. Only a short time ago I could no more have thought about being here than flying myself to the moon. You've met all the people that supported me through my transition to a new life -- a new me. I have them to thank."

Kim came in with some art panels and set them on an easel in the corner of my office. "I thought you two would want to see what Stacy and I've come up with for the 'Green City' campaign. Is this a good time?" We both nodded, and Kim rapidly flipped through the large panels. When she was through Christina and I applauded.

"Great work," I praised. Kim thanked us and pranced back down the hall to the art room.

"You're a good leader. I feel we made a good decision in putting you in charge here. It's only been a month, but the numbers are already improving. Great work," Christina praised. I think I blushed.

Grant appeared at the door: "You guys got a minute; I want to show you what Stacy and some of the computer guys have come up with. I think this could revolutionize how we do marketing on the Internet." Grant was supposedly in town to help get the financial systems integrated; he really wanted to be with Christina and see what our operation was all about. Of course, several million of his firm's investment dollars had helped make the merger happen.

Christina and Grant were staying with us. Grant and Ray were already putting together a 'deal' for further new venture investments in the service industry.

Bill was the new senior vice president for new business. This fourth week of my heading the new branch office for CCU, he had three hot prospects and today he was hosting them in one of the conference rooms.

Stacy was the executive art director and Kim the creative director. We were all toying with better titles that weren't so rank based. Meanwhile, I was telling everyone to makeup their job titles to suit himself or herself.

We'd been worried that working together would hurt the relationships in the family. We talked extensively about the work and our extended family. We even talked about extending the family out even further and what that would mean for each of us. I was thinking that Grant, Christina, Aljerandro and Melissa might be interesting additions.

One evening, a few days after Grant and Christina had left to go back to the west coast, I stood in my office and looked out at the City. It was twilight, and the City lights were just starting to come on. It was a really pretty sight, and I felt so privileged to have an office with such a rare view.

I thought about the journey of the past year and a half. I could barely talk to anyone else I was so shy then; now I went out of my way to talk to people and meet new friends.

I lived alone and isolated from humanity then; now I had a growing extended family with four others and I felt we'd make some wise extensions soon.

I hadn't liked myself and certainly no others back then; now I was not only in love with myself and my large family, I gave love to all I came in contact with. Being a loving person was part of whom I had become.

I had dressed like a hermit and tried to fade into the woodwork then; now I was one of the best-dressed women in the City, and I loved the feeling of being looked at.

I hadn't been very spiritual then. I was not only distant from myself, I was distant from the Universe and the awesome feeling of oneness with all of life -- all of humanity -- all of existence. Now, when I meditated or was just quiet, I could experience that oneness from within. It gave me a warm and wonderful feeling.

The changes felt good as I stood there in the dark and looked out over the City. Someone came and wrapped their feminine arms around me and kissed the back of my neck. I knew it was Kim without looking. She held me and I hugged her arms to me.

A minute later a most masculine kiss told me Bill was there too. Another kiss told me Stacy was there. And yet another kiss told me Ray had come by too. I relaxed into their arms. My family was there. I was in heaven and all was right with the world.