The Renovation of Maria Ch. 02

Story Info
John brings out super-competent Maria's submissive side.
5.5k words
4.66
21.7k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is in response to requests to continue Maria's story. Maria is an attractive middle aged divorcee who is ready for adventure. In the first chapter she discovers that her employer, John, runs a BDSM club in the basement of his construction company warehouse. He has confronted her and taken her into his private alcove. Her fantasies of sexual submission are about to be realized.

*****

John

I am going to savor this. There's nothing like giving a mature woman her first taste of BDSM. Especially when you know that she is turned on by the idea but has no actual experience. Breaking in women in the club has taught me a few things. I've learned to establish dominance quickly-get them over the hurdle of their inhibitions in a definitive way. If you let them just observe and dabble, mother culture can instill guilt feelings that cause them to stop before they really taste the forbidden fruit.

Of course some women, and men, can never cross the boundary between fantasy and reality. Best to find that out early on. But I do not think this will be the case with Maria.

I buckle the leather bands to her wrists. "Maria, you have chosen to stay. You are to obey my every command. You will call me 'Sir' and answer all questions truthfully and completely. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." She is trembling.

"Stand up and put your hands behind you."

She complies and I clip the cuffs together. I open a cupboard in the back wall and select one of the slave collars. Before she realizes what is happening I secure it around her neck.

"Ohh.. John..."

"Be quiet and turn with your back against the wall."

When she hesitates I wrap my fingers in her hair and enforce my command, lining up the ring on the back of the collar with one of the screw-eyes on the wall. I take a small length of light chain and clip one end on her collar ring and the other end on the screw-eye. She is now pinned in place, her arms behind her, unable to bend or twist away. The front of her body is totally vulnerable.

"You did not jump to follow my instructions. You will learn that punishment will always be the result."

"I... I didn't understand what you wanted."

"Not true. You understood, you just weren't sure what it would mean. You must not concern yourself with consequences... only obedience."

She takes a deep breath and looks at me beseechingly. It's like she is trying to reconcile the dominant me with the gentleman me that works with her in the office. I am turned on by her confusion and powerlessness.

I put my hands against the wall on either side of her head and lean in to place my lips on her cheek near her ear. "I have imagined you in this position ever since the first day," I whisper. "Your lush body is at my disposal and both our hearts are racing in anticipation."

My lips move gently across her cheek to her mouth. She turns her head slightly to meet me, and we kiss hungrily. Both of us are aroused and tense. Her lips part, inviting my tongue. I probe her deeply. Her hips move against me.

"Not so fast my dear," I say, pulling back. "I have things to do before I fuck you."

She smiles for the first time since I took her into my lair. "You know that I want you to fuck me. Please don't make me wait too long... Sir."

I grin in response. "Not to worry. Tell me how you feel right now. Is your pussy hot and wet?"

"Yes Sir."

"Say it."

"My pussy is hot and wet for you. God... I never thought I would be talking this way."

"You've read stories where they talk this way."

"How do you know what's in the stories I read?"

"I read them too. Now talk. Remember, the truth will spare you some pain later."

"Yes, I've read stories where the characters talk dirty.

"And it makes you hot."

"Yes, damn it. It makes me hot. Just like right now. What are you going to do to me?"

She is wearing a tight white blouse and black pencil skirt, dressed sexily for her Friday night out with her girlfriends. I place my fingertips on the sides of her breasts and feel the texture through her clothing. Her nipples are dimpling the blouse, asking to be tweaked, but I avoid them.

"It's too bad I'm going to have to mess up this pretty outfit. In the future you will wear more accessible clothing when you come to the club. But I will include a special bonus in your next paycheck to pay for the damage."

"You could release me so that I could remove my clothes," she says. "I will, you know."

"I know. But I prefer to unveil you myself, exploring as I go. And of course applying a little stimulation as the spirit moves me."

"Ohhh..."

I put the pads of my index fingers on her points. She squirms and I feel the nipples harden even more. I flick them with my fingernails. She moans.

"Too much fabric between me and my targets," I say. "I suspect that your bra is way too stiff. I will be getting you a proper one. Any objections?" My question is accompanied by light pinches.

"UUMM... no Sir, no objections. I will wear whatever pleases you."

"Good girl." I begin undoing buttons. "You will soon learn what I like. Of course you must be more conservative in the office." Her blouse is half open, exposing a utilitarian white bra.

"Betty is not all that conservative in the office," she pouts.

I laugh. "Betty does like to show off her big tits. I encourage her. My construction guys love it, and it draws customers." The last of the buttons yields to my fingers. I pull the blouse open and down her arms as far as it will go.

She pulls her shoulders back, thrusting her chest forward. "I'm sorry I'm not as well-endowed as Betty."

"I'm not. When she's your age they will not look so good. Smaller and firmer is better. But this bra is horrible. I'm not going to bother trying to save it."

A quick slit in the center from my pocket knife and the cups part. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. I push the remnants down her arms and stand back, leaving her naked from the waist up and held rigid for my inspection. My impulse is to grab and squeeze and kiss, but I resist, prolonging the delicious tension.

Her breasts are delectable-big enough to fill my large hands, but small enough to stand high on her chest. They are conical and firm, capped with half inch nipples and the kind of large, puffy areolas that I love. She opens her eyes, challenging me.

"Well? Do I pass inspection?"

I frown. "You will soon learn to regret sassy comments like that."

"Sorry Sir. I am insecure about my body."

"No need to be. Your tits are very nice to look at. But how will they feel in my hands and mouth? And how sensitive are they? Will they respond well to the whip and the hot wax?"

"OH GOD..."

Maria

I am so humiliated-bound to the wall and forced to let him do as he pleases. But I'm also incredibly turned on. I can see the lust in his eyes as he slowly disrobes me. It feels so good to be desired by this strong man. My breasts ache for him to touch them. Why is he waiting? My stomach is in knots. The crotch on my panties is damp. I am going to get fucked tonight. It's been so long.

A few zips and tugs and my skirt is at my feet. I'm glad I have on four inch heels and my sexiest bikini panties. He sits on the couch and studies me.

"Good skin, nice curves. Slender legs. Fleshy thighs. A cute little middle-age paunch. I'm going to enjoy every part of you."

I shudder and close my eyes. My body is trembling.

His voice is firm. "Step out of your skirt and kick it away. Good. Now spread your legs."

I obey instantly. Being ordered to expose myself dampens my panties even more. I wonder if he can see. Of course he can. The smirk on his face tells me that. I want his touch so badly, but he just sits there.

"Are you ready for your first whipping, Maria?"

The question startles me. I was expecting to be fondled and fucked. The sudden remembrance that I am in a BDSM club adds another dimension. Am I really going to be whipped?

"I don't know Sir. Do I have any choice?"

He crosses his legs and leans back. "No. I didn't ask you if you wanted to be whipped. I asked you if you were ready. It's going to happen. But I want you to tell me what you're feeling."

"I'm excited and scared. Is it going to really hurt?"

"Of course it is. But no more than is necessary to unlock the pleasure—for both of us."

"Oh god... I've read so many stories..."

He gets up and opens another cabinet door in the wall. I turn my head as far as I can, but I can't see. He reaches in.

"The reality is even better, Maria. If it is done right."

I hear a whistling noise, like something disturbing the air. Then he is in front of me, brandishing a short black whip. It's like a miniature buggy whip—a stiff handle connected to a thin, flexible tail. He whirls it in the air and snaps it against the couch.

My stomach churns. "My god, John... do you have to start with that?"

"My choice, not yours."

The tip snakes out and I feel a little sting just above my panty line. I gasp and twist my hips. "Ouch!"

"That was just a sample," he says menacingly.

Again I hear the sinister sound of the whip swirling as he lines up his next target. I am mesmerized.

SNAP

This time it is a stripe across my thighs. And then it repeats, back and forth up and down my legs. I squeeze my thighs together to protect the sensitive inner areas. The lashes feel like the snaps of rubber bands against my flesh.

He stops and lets the whip rest on the floor by my feet. "Spread your legs, Maria."

"OH NO, John! You can't use that thing between my legs!"

"I can and I will. The sooner you learn to put yourself in my hands and trust me, the better. It's all in the head, Maria. Your pleasure and mine is in your surrendering without regard to the consequences. You must make yourself totally vulnerable."

"What if I don't?"

"I will attach a spreader bar to your ankles. The only way you can deny me is to use the safe word. But then everything stops. You don't want that, do you?"

"No."

"Then open your legs."

He raises the whip and pushes it against my abdomen, making it very clear what his target is going to be. I feel a liquid rush.

"Now!"

His bark jolts me. Without thinking I shuffle my feet outward. When I stop he puts a foot against my left inner ankle and shoves my leg out another six inches. I am open and exposed, my pussy protected only by the thin panties.

"Good," he says

Then to my surprise the lash is lifted and laid across my breasts. Maybe he is going to spare my pussy after all. I suck in a deep breath, expanding my lungs and offering myself to the whip. He draws the rough leather slowly across, resting on my peg-like nipples. I am scared, but turned on beyond belief. I resolve to give myself to him completely.

He stands back and whirls the thin strand in a circle above his head. The whishing sound is terrifying. The tip moves ever closer to my chest.

"So much of the pleasure of submission is psychological," he says, "the helplessness, the imagining the pain, the desire to trust."

"Yes... yes," I respond, closing my eyes.

The twirling leather clips my stomach and moves upward. The stings follow one on another as the whip marches up my abdomen toward my breasts... snip... snip...

"OH..." I twist and squirm, but to no avail. He puts a little snap into the action just as the tip grazes the lower part of my left breast. I gasp and stamp my feet.

"Better hold still," he says. "You don't want to turn into it."

Tears form in my eyes. "Please John... not on my breasts... it will hurt too much... I know it will."

He steps in close and puts his right hand under my chin, raising my face to look into his hot eyes. "I know it too. What did I tell you about trust?"

The whip is dangling from his left hand. He lets my chin drop and takes final six inches of the business end of the lash in his fingers of his other hand. The handle drops. With his freed left hand he cups my right breast and holds it in position as he draws the leather back and forth over my stiff nipple.

"Such tender flesh deserves a lighter touch."

John

I have her right where I want her at this stage. She is shivering, not knowing what is coming, or where on her body, or how hard. She wants it, but this is her first time, and she is afraid. She has seen a sample of what goes on here, and she wonders how she will respond to pain. I will give her a sample and continue to play with her head.

And she is not yet aware of the special devices and furniture I have in my large alcove. The spanking bench is in shadow in the far corner. I can imagine how she will look in it, ass up and tits hanging, totally at my disposal. But first things first.

The leather makes a sharp slapping sound as I snap it against her breast, avoiding the tender nipple.

"Ahhh..."

"Whose tits are these, Maria?"

She hesitates, not knowing how to respond. She is so new to this. She will learn. I bring the lash back further and smack it against her nipple.

"OWW..."

"Whose tits, Maria?"

"Yours... yours... please John..."

"In situations like this you will refer to me as 'Sir', do you understand?" I whip her tit again, using just the tip of the leather to spank the nipple.

"YES SIR... I understand, Sir..."

"Now I'll ask you again. Whose tits are these, from this moment on, here or in the office, or anywhere I want them?"

"Yours, Sir... my whole body is yours... anytime, anywhere."

I smile at her and lower my face to the captured breast. The nipple is warm and hard between my lips. She groans as I kiss and suck and nibble with my teeth. I slide a hand down her bare stomach and under her panties. Her hairy pussy is like wet grass on a hot day.

"ARRGGHH..."

My finger slips into her. I know I can make her cum, but I will wait. She is a real prize, to be savored. So I withdraw my hands from her body and stand back. Her body is twitching, her eyes hot.

"Jesus, John... What are you doing to me?"

My face hardens. I slap her cheek, not hard, but sufficient to bring tears to her eyes. "What did I tell you about what name to call me? You obviously need more discipline. Your ass will pay for that little slip up."

"OH NO... I'm sorry Sir... I won't forget again. It's just that you've got me so hot."

"A good sub can be hot and also obedient. Are you going to be a good sub, Maria?"

"Yes Sir."

"We shall see. Now I am going to release you from the wall, and untie your hands. You will bend over that padded bench in the corner and present your ass to me for a spanking."

"Oh God..."

I unsnap the chain from her collar and lead her by her hair to the spanking bench. It is the latest of my custom designed pieces. The victim is made to stand on a low platform, her feet in widely spread stirrups with locking clamps. Once her ankles are shackled it is a simple matter to use her hair to pull her forward and over the padded bench. With her body bent at a right angle she is told to reach for the low bar in front of her and hang on. A quick snap of the wrist cuffs and she is secured. Her ass is pointing lightly upward, like a big melon ready for picking, and her breasts are hanging down, exposed and vulnerable.

Marie comes willingly and I maneuver her into position. The clamps snap into place on her ankles. "Lean over and grab the bar," I order.

She does so, and I quickly bind her wrists. Her round ass looks so delectable that I can't resist running my hand over it, and up between her open thighs. The soaking wet panties are molded to her swollen lips.

"OHHH..."

Her ass wiggles and she tries to close her thighs to capture my hand. I oblige her with a light fingering, watching her tits sway back and forth as her response shakes the frame. I have had quite a few women in this position, but few have been as turned on as Maria.

I insert a finger under the panties and draw it along her slit. "All this hair has to go," I say. "I want your pussy as smooth as a baby's behind. You will take care of this next week. If you wish I can send someone to your house. Or I could do it myself."

"Yes Sir. I will take care of it," she promises, wiggling her hips. "In the future maybe you could help me with the maintenance."

I laugh. "Good thinking. I'm going to really enjoy having as a sex toy a clever woman like you. Now I'm going to have to cut off these panties in order to give you a proper spanking."

"But Sir, those are my very best panties. Can't you just pull them down?"

"I'm afraid not. They would still get in the way when I want to bring the whip up onto your pussy."

"OH GOD!!"

Maria

I close my eyes and take deep breaths, not sure I can take what's coming. A rustling noise tells me he has moved and is taking something new from his diabolical cabinet. Then a cold, hard object slides down my hip and under the waist band. Snip, snip. The scissors do their job and the fabric parts. A loose flap still covers my pussy, but barely.

"Ummm..." I wiggle my ass, urging him to touch me.

"Not yet, my sweet. You must be broken in first."

The scissors move to the other side and my panties are no longer in one piece. They drop to the floor. I am now totally exposed. He stands back.

"Very, very nice. A pretty picture indeed. Bulging ass ready for the paddle. Dangling tits to torment. Exposed pussy demanding attention."

"Ohhhh..."

His hand caresses my ass and the backs of my thighs. Suddenly I hear a loud slap, and an instant later a sting surges through my highly tensioned system. He waits a moment and then spanks me again, and again, and again.

"AHHH..." I cry and twitch, but there is no avoiding. Sometimes he uses is whole hand, sometimes just the tips of his fingers. Every inch of my ass is covered. It gets more tender with each blow.

Finally a pause. "Enough punishment for my hand," he says. But your ass can take a lot more. I'll just use my belt."

"OH NO... PLEASE JOHN SIR... No more... please..."

He pulls up a stool and sits beside me. One hand reaches under and cups a breast, the other slides up my leg onto my pussy. "Look at me," he orders.

I turn my head. "Yes Sir," I say, anxious to please.

His fingers move. My body is alive, my nerves sparking.

He looks into my teary eyes. "What do you want? Tell me. Don't hold back anything."

"I want you to own me, to make me do things, to spank me when you want, but to care about me too, to give me pleasure as I give it to you." I stop, surprised at my outburst.

He laughs. "Your quick mind always comes up with the right answers. And your body is starting to hum. Tell me more."

A fingertip glides back and forth in my slippery groove, while a thumb and finger pinch and pull at my nipple. The burning feeling on my bum adds a third dimension. God, I wish he would just fuck me!

"I want to be part of your life in this club. I want you to teach me about all this and share it with you. I want to get to know your friends."

"My friends are going to want to get to know you too. I may loan you to some of them. What do you think of that?"

I breathe deeply. His hands feel so good. I know what he wants to hear. I'm not sure how I will react with another woman, but clearly that is in my future. What the hell...

"Whatever you want, Sir," I say, holding his eyes. "I am so ready for new experiences. I put myself in your hands, literally and figuratively."

"The literal part is certainly true right now," he chuckles. "Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"OHHH... YESSS"

He stands up and kicks the stool away, positioning himself so that I can watch as he strips. I lift my head and stare as he removes his shirt. He is a big man, stocky, and muscular. His chest is tight and hard, just like I imagined. I so want to nestle up against him, feel his big arms around me. He could easily lift me, and I could wrap my legs around his waist. My mind is racing ahead...

12