The Rent Is Too Damn High Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of the tale of Minnie and Carl.
1.9k words
4.34
29.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheap Thrills 01:

The Rent is Too Damn High

Part 2

"Okay."

"To begin with this is a business relationship. We're not dating so I don't want you getting emotionally attached. You need to make yourself available as frequently as I want. I'll give you a two hour window for exceptions but in general I need to be aware of your schedule. Lastly, as you're providing me with an intimate service I will help you with your finances. Pay me whatever you can, and I will make sure this is all worth your time.

"You talk like I won't enjoy what I'm doing with you."

"I think you will, but I also want to help you."

"Okay," I replied searching her eyes trying to determine her reason for all of this and why she was taking pity on me.

"I've seen you around this house for the last year. I get so turned on with, the way you talk, the way you move, the way you smell, and in your pajama pants that I just want to grab you and have my way with you." she paused letting her eyes slide down to my pants where I sat covering up my hard pole, "I mean you can barely hide that in normal pants, but the thin fabric of the pajama pants is like a wet t-shirt contest. Yeah it's covered but it doesn't leave a lot to the imagination. Anyway, Not every guy is like you. I see someone I want to have wild lascivioussex with, but I see a person too. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I'm expecting a lot so I'm offering a lot as long as you can keep your head."

She was sincere, and sincerely horny. I wondered vaguely how much courage she had mustered to say all of that. I was used to dealing with women concerned about gaining a pound or two here or there. Minnie wasn't like that at all. She was telling me things most women wouldn't tell a guy even if he asked.

"I'm tired of all the running around to be honest," She interrupted my thoughts again answering my question before I even asked. " I know I can't have you to keep, nor would I try to keep you because of the age difference. We both have things we want to do, and you still need to grow into who you are. I can fuck you though. No strings attached. You can be my renter with benefits." she giggled. I think the wine was starting to get to her.

It sounded like something she'd been thinking about and probably talked to a close friend about as she snickered like a school girl. The no strings attached didn't seal the deal. In fact had she wanted to try something serious I might have. We weren't that far apart but I could see what she was saying. Okay, maybe I was just horny and a little drunk. She'd given me a lot to think about. I probably should have taken a week to consider it; however, I couldn’t even remember the last time I had sex. The deal maker was when I realized how sincere she was. She wanted the sex, but she wanted to make sure we could both handle it too.

There she was, poised comfortably across from me, her hard nipples threatening to rip through her flimsy t-shirt. The scent of her body filled my mouth as thoughts of eating her out flickered across the screen in my mind. The outline of her soft hips were just begging for me to grab a hold and ride her for all they were worth. The swollen tip of my cock, fuming with anger as it pounded against my leg, demanded to be freed. With her forthright statement she had garnered both my respect and my lust.

Hell there wasn't anything to think about, except that I knew with a woman like this it was all about approach. Right then and there she was stewing in her own juices desperately fighting to keep her legs closed despite the sensations dancing through her thighs. I swear I could taste her before I actually did.

"Well, it sounds like a good offer," I was on the verge of losing all control.

"Sooo, what do you want to do now?"

"Prep you."

"Prep me? What's that suppo..."

"It means that if you just expect me to throw my cock in you like a fast ball, your way out in left field. Think about it, if you've been looking at me then how long do you think I've been looking at you? By the way, How important is that shirt to you?"

"Not very why?"

Without saying anything, I drew up close to her and ripped her t-shirt open as I gently sucked her neck with thoughts of her hard nipples tantalizing me. I'd been wanting to have a piece of this forbidden fruit for a year, since I saw her and she finally released my shackles. The move shocked her and she yelped in surprise before letting out a soft low moan. I desperately wanted to look at her breasts to see her hard nipples. Instead I moved my hand down to her ass and took a handful of it. The first thought that came across my mind was gourmet meat. I was holding a prime white older woman on her ass as she gently began to rock back and forth. I had every intention of "conductin’ sum biznazz." I moved my other free hand to her heavy breast and flicked her nipple with my thumb.

"Ummm..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Are you uncomfortable?" I moved my head so I could face her and stopped rubbing her breast all together.

"No!" she blurted and flushed again as she saw my smile.

"Oh, what is it then?"

"Nothing," she relaxed a little enjoying the feeling of my touch, "Don't stop."

"Not until you tell me why you moaned."

"Cause it feels good."

"What feels good?" I asked returning to her neck.

"Your hands rubbing all over me. On my ass, on my tits, it feels so good like you’re not afraid to want all of me. You’re making my head swim and you know it, so stop teasing me with silly questions. You know what you’re doing."

"Yeah, I do," I commented offhandedly, "but I want to hear your voice. It tells me what’s going on inside of your body. Where your thoughts are at and what your body is ready to do. That turns me on more than you could imagine."

"Okay," she whispered as I pulled her closer to me by her soft ass cheek. Her breasts were on my mind and I already knew she was ready for me to be in her, but I was enjoying overwhelming her. Drawing it out made it more intense for her. It had been so long since I heard and felt a woman cum. I wanted it to last as long as possible. I slowly slid down her chest and let her nipple slide over my chin to my lips before I began sucking on it. Her response was immediate and I felt her lean her head back and soak up the pleasure I was giving her. I paid homage to her tits with my mouth and hand for as long as I could stand before my hard cock urged me to move lower. It was hard to be patient with such a beautiful woman in front of me, so I regretfully let go of her beautiful tit to enjoy the tension I was creating in her leg. Massaging her inner thigh eased my desires only remotely but abated the need to be in her.

"Touch it, touch me please. I need you to touch my pussy so bad." her lustful intonation shocked me at first but I consented. When I let my fingers push into that soft cotton protecting her damp pussy I knew I wanted to cum. I wished I could have cum right then, but to my surprise she did it for me.

"Ummm! Oh god, oh! I think I'm gonna.... UUUUggghhh, uuuggghh!" as I milked her tit, she bucked into my hand and I felt her pajama pants get even wetter. By now we had shifted so that I had both legs on the sofa and she was spread open underneath me. The climax let her regain some lucidity and she grasped desperately at my belt undoing it with the speed of greed. She yanked purposefully until my cock flopped out in all of its erect pride. As she undid my pants, I snatched her pajamas down to her ankles before she had a chance to see me, which threw her back abruptly.

"I want you to fuck me, Carl. I want you to put all of that in me." she spat, but that wasn't my intention. With what was left of her bedtime attire wrapped around her ankles, I sank down her body and inhaled the scent of the essence of her glorious womanhood.

"Not yet," I was breathless and hadn't even been exerting myself, "Not yet I want to taste you."

"Damn you’re just drawing..." she stopped as my face planted itself on her sweet clit, "this out... When you.... know I.... mmmmm! Fuck! When I want you in me!"

"Mmmm Hmmm!" I mumbled into her as I lapped at everything that tasted sweet and that had spread all over her lips. I'd almost forgotten I'd wanted to eat her out, but with the insides of her knees bouncing across my shoulders I was glad I did. My tongue was assaulted by her deep aroused state with crest after crest of her precious orgasmic fluid. It was enough to make a brotha's head spin, and it did without relent.

"Oh shit," she hissed and raked her nails across my back as another climax ripped through her. "Ah, Oh my god!" and I knew my rent would be paid as she arched her back into the sofa and pushed her seducing slit into my face until my neck hurt. "uh, uh, oh yeah, OH YEAH OH!!" and she grabbed my ears till I thought they bled. She jammed her pussy into my mouth until I thought all the ills of the world would be solved by eating her out; in addition to, thinking that spreading my blood as an inoculation to the masses might actually be a plausible cure for humankind's ailments. She quickly pushed me away afterward.

She was panting when she said, "It's too much. you've been eating me out forever! Stop it and FUCK me!" We were both out of breathe, but I had as yet to satisfy myself in her and I knew she wanted to give me more. In an awkward movement she kicked off her cotton pants as I kissed her belly and moved to push myself in her.

"Wait!"

"Wait? wait what? what now?"

"Move back."

"Really? what for?"

"I want to see it,"

I looked at her in disbelief, didn't she know she was about to feel it?

"I've always been curious she blushed."

"I'm really wanting to fuck you right now."

"Son of a bitch! You get to tease me for all this time when I want you to fuck me and now you won't let me see it before you fuck me you inconsiderate bastard!" she glowered at me.

Reluctantly, half cussing under my breathe, I leaned up and balanced precariously on my knees between her legs. She gawked.

"What?"

To Be Continued.... (shortly)