The Rent Is Too Damn High Ch. 03

Story Info
Conclusion to Minnie's dark desires.
2.3k words
4.45
31.2k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheap Thrills 01:

The Rent is Too Damn High

Part 3

"Carl, that's not small at all."

"Well, yeah. I mean it's not too big is it?"

"It's been a while, I'm a little worried."

I reflected for a second on that. Sure I was proud she'd just worshipped my cock's length and girth but she wasn't worried about it when I was munching on her muff. I leaned forward and started rubbing the tip up and down her slick slit.

"You sure it's too big after I just stuck my tongue up your pussy?" she was starting to move a little trying to decide what to do.

"No, I'm not sure," she fell quicker than I thought, "I mean I was just a little shocked. It's bigger than I've been with before."

"Okay, but you really got me all worked up, you know, when you were cramming your swollen pussy down my throat."

I knew I was being mannish. I drank it up. I loved not giving her a choice and teasing her with the tip slowly moving up and down ensuring to push hard on her clit. I watched her squirm underneath me with the desire to say fuck me welling up within her as her hole massaged itself together pushing trickles of my spit and her cum out of it. The tip of my cock was glistening with her and every time I slid by that tight cesspool of pleasure I had to force myself not to just cram it down in her.

"You're fucking cruel Carl. You're a cunt tease. I thought you were gonna just take what you wanted but you tease me every chance you get."

"You shoulda let me fuck you when you had the chance. You pissed me off acting like it was to big to go in you, Minnie. Now I'm gonna make you beg for every inch you get."

From some where inside of her, she found the energy and resolve to lash out at me, although pathetically, with her hand to slap me. I caught her wrist and held her there; although, she really wasn't struggling anyway. She had a free hand but it was to preoccupied with rubbing her firm tit as I massaged her pussy with my thick head.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Put it in me!"

"Say please."

"Put it in me please."

"No," I pulled back some, "Cum first." I let her wrist go and her hand slid between her legs. By now it was killing both of us and my cock was starting to hurt. Listening to her fingers stir what was inside of her didn't help. It was unbelievably loud.

"Mmm," she looked at me, "Do you like this?" she asked gyrating her hips.

"Yeah, spread it around for me. Spread your juices all over."

Minnie drew two wet fingers from her hole covered in cream, and looked between her legs as she rubbed it all over her lips and clit.

"God! I've never been so wet before!"

"It's fucking hot." I moved down to look at her pussy in detail.

"Oh, Christ I didn't think I'd like," she took a deep breathe and I watched her walls shift, "Like someone watching me do this so much!" A glistening smooth pearl of pink skin started to push from under her hood. "unngh!" Minnie's mouth opened but no sound came out. As her walls contracted I knew what had happened. A small trickle of cream told me she'd definitely cum again.

That was all I could handle. I easily plunged in halfway. I could have put the entire length in but I was reveling in the sensation her taught womb was giving me as I swelled inside of her pushing against her contractions. Minnie through her arms around my neck and looked at me like she was in an alternate state. Her body glowed and responded of its own accord.

"Keep doing it! Keep fucking me!" She didn't need to say that, I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. Each time I withdrew her pussy sucked at me begging me to move back in and as I did In kept inching closer to pushing all the way in. I had to push the desire down. The tension I was causing by not giving in made the air around me feel heavy.

I focused back on Minnie who was on the verge again. She contracted around me for the first time since we'd started and it was an intense sensation that drove into my spine. Her walls glided around me as she got further into it and her voice echoed in my ears. A look of amazement spread on her face as she said, "Yes! Yes! Oh god yes!"

I finally gave her what we'd both wanted mid way through her climax. She gripped me at the base and sucked the tip of my cock with the back of her clam. A firm ridge, well lubricated slipped underneath the frenulum and I knew she was milking pre-cum into her.

"Damn you feel good baby. It's a shame I waited so long for this. It's a god damn shame." I told her through a thick fog laced with sex. Minnie was barely coherent and just nodded back at me as I continued to pump into her.

Her ass was perfect for what we were doing and I rocked back and forth letting the whole length of my spear experience the lust of driving in and out of that sweet twat. Minnie loved to watch so I made sure there was enough room between us so she could get the full view of what was happening to her swollen labs as they alternated with each stroke. More than once she commented on the contrast of our skin as she was cumming.

Moving slow just wasn't enough though. She'd been loud yeah and sure she'd cum but I had to have more of that white pussy. I wanted to hear it clap. I reared back and started pounding her with force pushing her whole body forward and by the time she started floating back down to me I'd lined her up for another shot.

Our flesh started to sound like a flat board hitting water. I'd time the ripples and, slap, hit it again. By now she was screaming all sorts of shit. Gone was the pious older woman who sat down with her legs folded under her sipping wine. This was Minnie the slut, like each thumping thrust from my hips brought her alternate personality out and I had to ask who I was speaking to.

"Oh fuck Carl, you're gonna make me cum!"

"What?"

"I said," whack, whack, whack, "You're gonna make me cum!"

"Still didn't here ya, babe."

"Fuck Carl! I'm Cumming! Fuck yes I'm cumming again!" but this time she bore down into me, pushed her hands into the arm of the sofa and road my pole like she was bare back making sure I got deep in that mother fucker.

"Fuck yeah Minnie! Ride that shit, ride the fuck outa this dick!" and she screamed even louder to my accolades. That one had taken it out of both of us. I had to catch my breath but I wasn't done with her yet. Not by a long shot.

I got up and motioned for her to follow. She stumbled up as best she could, holding onto me for support as I pushed her into position so I could enter her from behind. That's when I realized just how long it'd been since she had fuck stick in her. Her cunt was like a vice grip on me and as I pushed into that sopping wet mess I could have swore if I moved an inch in any direction my rod would have become a detachable penis.

I started off slow so we could adjust to the new position, urging her down a little to get maximum angle. Then I grabbed her voluptuous thighs and forced forward. I think her voice was getting sore about then because she lost that sing song tone and started grunting. As I crammed tool to her the force of her grunts vibrated into her pussy like a shock wave and reverberated into my pelvis.

I felt like an animal for the way I was dicking her down. I clasped her shoulder in my mighty palm and raised my hand high in the air and brought it down with some force. "Ah!" she bucked back into me returning quickly to her growls of pleasure and I had to slap that fine white ass again. "Ah! Ah! Fuck Carl! Ahhhh, Ahhhhhhhh AhhhhhheeeeeYEAHHHH!!!!!"

That time she was done with my ass. There was a limbo between her scream as her lungs filled with air and she released an orgasm so violent it hit my entire body like I'd fallen from a plane and impacted on the ground. She forced her self into me like she was mother earth coming up to great me before I could recover. My upper lip felt like blood was streaming out and down my mouth. I was so into what I was doing I didn't realize it was sweat. For all intents and purposes I thought she'd literally blown my mind and when I came I'd drop dead in a lifeless spent husk.

I gripped the sides of her perfect wonderful ass like I was a green monster on steroids. I got a feeling at the back of my neck like when you stick your tongue on a nine volt battery. I realized that every single muscle in my body was strained beyond its normal limit as she wailed in pleasure in front of me. I glanced up as best I could to see her white knuckles gripping the back of the sofa as she worked herself like a wild gazelle trying to outrun a predator.

"Oh Christ! For Fuck's Sake CUM WITH ME!"

That phrase, her growling, and our bodies bent and twisted like animals as she milked my balls for divinity shot the building electric thrum at the back of my neck straight down my spine.

"MY GOD MINNIE!" No spine wrenching skull collecting monster could have done a more efficient job than her sodden pussy did to me at that moment. Built up cum ripped my cock apart painfully as I detonated a mushroom cloud of cum all over her insides. With no inhibition my dick channeled power under her ass cheeks into that waiting cavern of lust. A thick build up of fluid inhibited the early dark pounding I was doing to her ass as I ejaculated into her replacing our earlier cavorting with a thick wet sound like running you're arm in a swimming pool. It was so intense space folded in on itself and created a worm hole.

I think I blacked out for a moment. I know she did. As I urged my body back and out of her, that demon vortex between her legs didn't want to let my spent meat loose. I pulled free with an overwhelming sense of pleasure that made me want to drop to my knees.

"Minnie," I shook her, "Minnie, are you okay?"

"Huh?" her eyelids fluttered open and she looked around wild eyed, still catching her breathe. "God almighty Carl. What did you do to me?"

"Fucked you, like you wanted." The air turned suddenly cool on all the sweat that was on my body. I turned and looked at Minnie's perfect glistening curvy ass before she shifted and smiled. She got her legs under her as best she could and straightened her back out.

"Aw, fuck!" she grumbled as she did some exhausted flop onto her back. I looked up in curiosity. Her hands were palms up in the air asking what she should do about the ample amount of cum that had slid out of her and down her leg when she shifted. With a somewhat dainty wipe of her fingers she scooped it up and held it in front of her.

She seemed to contemplate oddly for a moment. As if to say, "That's what shot inside of me?" before dipping it on her tongue briefly. I watched her mull the taste over in her mind then swallow the rest greedily.

"First time?"

"Tonight was a lot of firsts Carl."

"Wow."

I was too tired to ask what else. Minnie curled up on me and promptly fell asleep, her breasts caressing me as she softly inhaled and exhaled. As my cock went down and I drifted off myself, I marveled at how incredibly erotic we looked when we were having sex. It wasn't just Minnie who had experienced a few firsts, it was me too. It was my first time with an older woman, and my first time with a white woman.

I woke up around midnight under a blanket. Minnie was gone to bed, true to form. She wasn't letting either of us get attached to each other. In a way it was sharp, but she'd made her point. I folded the blanket and put it on the sofa, noticing the dried spot where more of my seed had worked its way out as she slept.

Edging my way downstairs I realized I had to work tomorrow and languished over the thought. As I crashed onto my bad and had some damn good much needed relaxed sleep, I knew that tomorrow was a new day and I'd need to be up and at 'em, and on top of my game. Even the realization that I had two jobs now didn't bother me much. I wondered briefly which one I'd work hardest at.

Nah, I'm just playin. We all know which one I'd be workin the hardest at. And with a light exhausted laugh I fell back to sleep.