The Renter

Story Info
He's caught masturbating by a 19-year-old virgin.
1.7k words
4.01
157.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jeff what follows is a true story. I know you wont believe it but it happened.

By pure accident I stumbled across a house in an exclusive part of town priced less than half of what it should be. A wealthy couple was divorcing and just wanted it gone. They didn't care about money just needed the house out of their names. Even priced as low as it was the payments were more than I could do, I found a bank to loan me the money. I also found a pretty lady to rent a room to. Susan is 26 and on the fast track to becoming an executive at one of the major corporations in town. Having an address in this part of town made her look good. She often had clients or a few supervisors from her office over for dinner or pool parties. As far as they knew it was I that was the renter. I didn't mind, her rent almost made my mortgage payment, and the two of us really got along well.

My house is two stories. I have the second floor, which is three bedrooms and two baths. I run my online business from one of the rooms. She rents out the master suite on the first floor and of course has full use of the pool and any part of the house except for the second floor.

Susan and I are in no way involved. And never will be. I won't go into it but we wouldn't work romantically. We work great as friends. Susan has a pretty steady boyfriend that has never stayed over; Susan's rule not mine, and a very steady girlfriend, Jennifer, which the boyfriend knows nothing about. Jennifer stays over several nights a week. Jennifer is 19, slight build, and a virgin. Susan filled me in on Jennifer's story one night after too many beers, then made me swear to never let Jennifer know that I knew.

Jennifer doesn't consider herself a lesbian. Even though she is in love with Susan. In high school Jennifer had a few boyfriends but found that they only wanted to feel her up and try to convince her to have sex. She found the boys to be disgusting and was really turned off to the whole idea of dating. Jennifer and I get along really well, and have often gone to dinner, movies and just gone out. But we went out as friends. I never forgot what Susan told me and I did not want to scare this girl off. Since the girls never came upstairs I never bothered to close the doors. I would often walk around naked and kept the bathroom door open when I shit. This day I was lying in bed jerking off. I was taking my time and just enjoying it. I felt rather than heard someone. I looked up to see Jennifer standing in my doorway watching intently. "Hello Jennifer." I said. Making no attempt of cover myself and continued to stroke myself. "Are you snooping?"

"I didn't see your truck, I didn't think you were home. Yes I was."

"I loaned my truck to a friend."

"I had better go." She made no attempt to leave and never stopped watching my hand stroke my dick."

"You can stay if you like. You don't have to do anything. I won't try anything with you."

"No I need to leave." Still she made not attempt to leave. And after about a minute came into the room.

"Jennifer I would like you to take your shirt off. Fair is fair. You don't have to you can just watch. But I would really like to look at you as I play with myself."

I guess Jennifer just got out of bed she was only wearing a sleep shirt, which she took off without thinking and a tiny pair of panties. She came over and sat on the side of the bed facing me and watching my penis, which I never stopped stroking. I stroked slowly and purposely. As a large drop of pre-cum oozed out I took my finger and wiped it off and sucked my finger clean. I love the taste of my pre-cum.

"What's it taste like?"

"The pre-cum has a very mild flavor. My cum is stronger and not always as tasty."

"Do you taste your cum to?"

"Not usually. But I have."

"How often do you do this?" "Several times a week. How often do you masturbate?" She asked me lots of questions. About how it works and such. After a bit I was flaccid but I kept stroking it.

"Why is it soft."

"I'm distracted. It will get hard again. If you want to feel it, I will get hard quick with your touch." She very tenderly started to touch me. Using just the tips of her fingers she rubbed my shaft from top to bottom, and cupped my balls with her other hand. I can tell she was really enjoying herself. As I became hard she started stroking me like she saw me doing. It didn't take long for me to really start pumping out the pre-cum. As it started to drip off my dick she surprised me by bending over and sucking my purple head. Then she really got into giving me a full on blowjob. I told her that when I cum it may make her gag if she isn't ready for it. I told her I would give her warning if she wanted to move her head. She said no she really wanted to finish.

I did warn her before came. She kept sucking away, when I came it still caught her off guard, and she gagged just a little. But she managed to keep it down and swallowed like a pro. She licked her lips and again started sucking on my deflating penis. "It feels, different. I like it in my mouth. I really like it soft like this."

"Can I fondle you breasts some?" She rolled on her back and said, "Please do." So I fondled and sucked on those nice nipples for several minutes before she said: "I think I must be the oldest virgin. That is the first time I have ever touched a penis. I really liked it." I told her she was more than welcome to play with me any time. No obligation. I won't ever push her to do anything. I do like seeing her tits but that is up to her. She kissed me lightly on the lips and went down stairs. I went down a few minutes later and made breakfast for the girls. I often make breakfast. As I cooked Jennifer and I acted like nothing had happened. We must have still been acting a bit odd because Susan asked what was up. Jennifer and I said at the same time, "Nothing. Why?"

Right after breakfast Susan had to leave for a bit. Jennifer and I just looked at each other and started laughing. Then she came over to me put her hand down my pajama pants grabbed my dick and said that she would like to play with him more, and gave me a big kiss with lots of tongue.

That night just as I was about to drift off to sleep Jennifer crawled into my bed. "Susan had to run to the office. Can I play with him?" What could I say? "Are you kidding? I am trying to sleep." At that I rolled over and put her hand on my dick. "Well ok. I mean since you came all the way up here and all." She pulled off her sleep shirt, and this time she wasn't wearing any panties. Jennifer can I return the favor you gave me this morning? I would love to lick you pussy." At that she put her pussy right on my face and started to give me her second blowjob. This time she was ready when I came and didn't gag at all. She again thanked me and went down to shower before Susan came home.

Jennifer and I fooled around for the next several weeks. I never tried to have sex. Sometimes I would wake up with her sucking my dick. She just wanted to play with a dick without some boy/man trying to make her do anything she wasn't ready to do. We went out more often, before we went out as friends, but now it was more like dating. We often kissed long and hard. We kissed like lovers. We talked about telling Susan, after all Susan had a boyfriend, why couldn't Jennifer.

Then it happened. It was bound to. Jennifer and I weren't really sneaky about what we were doing. We were on the couch watching a movie. Jennifer's head was on my leg and her hand was up the leg of my shorts playing with my penis. She was wearing a button down shirt and I had all of the buttons undone and was fondling her breasts and playing with her nipples. We heard Susan drive up. "You better sit up and get dressed." "No. I am not moving. Keep your hand right where it is." I was not sure what to say, so I kept my mouth shut.

When Susan walked in she was really caught off guard. "I knew something was up with you to. I just didn't know what. Jennifer, can't you let go of that for a minute?"

"Susan you know I love you. But I have fallen in love with Jeff as well. I don't want to loose you. Do you think we can work?" At that Jennifer let go of my dick and got up and gave Susan a big hug and started kissing her. That night was the first full night Jennifer spent in my bed and we made love. We went slow and easy. I did my best to make her first time a good one. I think it was because she now shares my bed most every night. She has moved into the spare room but doesn't have a bed in it. She uses it mostly as a sewing/computer room.

Long story short. Susan and Jennifer are still lovers. Jennifer and I have fallen deeply in love. There will never be a three-some with Susan. Sorry I just couldn't do it, not with Susan anyway. Usually Jennifer sleeps in my bed but a couple nights a week she sleeps with Susan.