The Renter

Story Info
Getting to know my young renter.
5.4k words
4.38
83.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May-December relationships can work out. My story is a good example of that. My name is Barry, I'm a 50 year old guy in West Tennessee. Happily married with 2 kids for 20+ years. Faithful to my wife, at least until this story happened. Sex with my wife is generally good, just not very often. The same old excuses, "I'm tired........we don't have enough time........ the kids could hear us"....on and on....basically we have sex about once every 2 months. When we do make love it's usually pretty good, a lot of pent up frustrations and need, and we can really go at it. Nothing too outlandish, straight sex....missionary, and some times doggie-style. Definitely no blow-jobs.

With the infrequent love making sessions, I was ripe for an affair. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't out "looking" for another woman, but if one dropped right in my lap so to speak...well......Anyway, I would "relieve myself" when the need arose. I would usually look at some porn on the web late at night while everyone was asleep, and I was up masturbating.

So this was my situation. We own a mobile home close to our own house that we rent. Our neighbors offered it to us years ago, because they were moving and didn't want to go through the trouble of auctioning it, or listing it with a realtor. My wife and I thought it would be a good idea, and we could control who lived there, and make some money in the process. Anyone in real estate will tell you that with rental property, the renter is the most important thing. A good renter is a good experience for the landlord, and a bad renter is a nightmare.

We've had some good ones. The bad ones were memorable. One guy left a pet boa constrictor in the home. We found it while were cleaning out the place and it was curled up underneath the refrigerator. Scared us to death. Another had so many cars while he lived there that the yard could have doubled as a junk yard. By far the best renters are the single women or single moms. They pay on time, and keep the place looking good: a really good situation. The trouble starts when they bring their boyfriend in to live with them. The boyfriends usually aren't all that great, and are taking advantage of the woman. We learned a long time ago to make sure the woman in the home knows that she is the only person to be living there.

Our most recent renter is a 24 year old woman named "Shelly". Shelly has been in the home about two and a half years, and keeps the place spotless. She's never late with a payment, and is a pleasure to be around. She works at a child care facility, loves heavy metal music and Mexican food. When she's home and we see her, she's most always in a band T-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops. She is a little plump, but not over-weight. Nice breasts, great butt, wonderful figure, just not skinny. She has pale white skin, big brown eyes, and dark black hair. Really innocent-looking face, but striking as well. Her voice is the kicker. She has this innocent, almost child-like voice which sounds as if she were still in middle school. It just doesn't go with a woman her age. She always lived at home until she moved into our mobile home. Because of this, she is a little naïve about matters of finance, and how things in the "real world" work.

When she moved in Shelly had a boyfriend. We made it clear that he wasn't ever going to live there. He could stay over night infrequently, but if we saw his truck there all the time and found him there constantly, then they were both out of a place to stay. Shelly kept up her end of the contract. Her boyfriend would spend the night occasionally, but never more than once a week. It seemed that they got along well when she first moved in.

About a year after she first moved in, we noticed that the boyfriend's truck wasn't there as much, if at all. The next time Shelly brought the rent to us we asked if everything was alright. She said yes, and didn't immediately volunteer any facts. After a few minutes of conversation she mentioned that she and her boyfriend had stopped seeing each other. Not much more information, and I didn't try to pry. She did ask that I come up and look at her back door. She said that it had a leak whenever it would rain really hard. Later that week I went to look at the door while she was still at work. Not much of a problem, the door wasn't completely making a good seal when it closed and a little water was getting in. A little work on the hinges and it was fixed. Once that was done my curiosity got the best of me and I started to look around the home. I did what a landlord isn't supposed to do: go through her drawers and closets. I found lots of heavy metal group T-shirts and jeans. I found out she had 34C boobs when I looked in her underwear drawer. She didn't have lingerie, but there was another drawer that had some interesting things in it.

One of her drawers had a small vibrating egg, several condoms, a small bottle of massage oil / lube, a soft leather riding crop, and a deck of playing cards with sexual positions on the cards. Well this set my mind racing off in all sorts of different directions! For the next few days I could hardly think of anything else but what Shelly was doing in that bedroom. Did she and her boyfriend play cards and try out different positions? Did he use the riding crop on her.....did she use it on him?!?! Did she use the egg when she was home alone? I literally couldn't keep my mind off her! Slowly I stopped fantasizing about Shelly as much, and I was able to function more normally!

When I first looked in her drawer it was in the fall. I didn't have much contact with her until March of the following year when she came by to pay her rent. I was at home and she came in the house with her rent check. We talked about her job, how the home was, eventually I got up the nerve to ask if she and her boyfriend had gotten back together. Shelly said they had tried but it didn't work out. Actually, they had just broken up again last week. I spent the next few minutes telling Shelly how pretty she was and what a great catch she would be for a guy. She appreciated the attention and blushed several times. Maybe I was paying a little too much attention to her. All the while I'm talking to her my mind would drift back to the drawer... Shelly left and thanked me for the advice and conversation.

I only saw her in passing until May. When the weather gets better I try to do any work on the outside of the home before the heats gets unbearable in July. One of the things I do is power wash the outside of the home and get any mildew/mold off of it. I started on a Saturday afternoon. Shelly was home and I went to her door to let her know what I was doing. She came to the door in a Pantera T-shirt, and tight exercise shorts. It was the first time I'd seen Shelly in short pants and her legs looked great. I must have stared a few seconds too long because when I finally looked at her face she was looking back at my with a small grin on her face. I'd been caught checking her out! I quickly picked up the conversation again and told her that I'd be power washing the home and not to worry about the noise outside. She was fine and came outside to look at the walls. I got to see her ass now and she had a fantastic backside as well. She caught me looking at her butt this time, and again she smiled at me. I went about my work but didn't finish before dark. The sprayer had a high pressure oscillating nozzle and it sounded like a washing machine on spin cycle. While I was putting things away Shelly came out. She looked things over.

I said, "Sorry about any noise this thing made. The nozzle actually makes it sound like a vibrator."

Did I just say that? I couldn't believe I could be so stupid. I'm quite sure that right then I must have had a completely dorky look on my face! There was a long pause and then I said, "I'm sorry Shelly, I shouldn't have said that. Please forgive me."

"It's okay Barry, I know what a vibrator is." And she started to giggle, and then I burst out laughing as well. The nervousness seemed to evaporate once we began laughing.

"How could you know what a vibrator is? You're too innocent for that kind of thing."

"I'm not as innocent as you think I am Barry. I might know more than you give me credit for."

We both laughed and made small talk for a few seconds more and then Shelly went inside, and I finished putting things back into the garage. I couldn't believe we just had this conversation and my mind kept thinking about her drawer.

I had planned on finishing the next day, Sunday afternoon, but when I started the power washer, the motor burned out on it. The next day I bought a new one and was going to finish the job later that afternoon. Shelly hadn't been at home on Sunday, and when I started on Monday afternoon she wasn't home either. I was spraying on the far side of the home when she came home. On that end was Shelly's bedroom. Shelly came in the house while I was spraying outside of her bedroom window. Her bedroom window blinds were half open. A few minutes after she got home the light came on in her bedroom and she walked in. She opened the closet door and got out a change of clothes. I could see in the window between her mini-blinds and it looked like a halter top and shorts. I'm still spraying the outside of the home, so she had to know I was there. I wasn't concentrating on the spraying at this point. Shelly began to take her T-shirt off over her head. I could not believe this! After that she peeled off her jeans. Then she immediately undid her bra from the back and then I could see her bare back and panties. She looked awesome. She had pale white skin, a small tattoo on her left shoulder blade, and a great figure. She slowly turned around to get the top off her bed, and then I could see her breasts. White skin with dark red nipples, about the size of quarters I guessed, and her nipples were pointed. Was she excited? Did she know the show she was giving me?

She slowly put on the halter top, adjusting it several times before she was satisfied. Then she started to put on her shorts. She never looked at the window, but she had to know I was there. After she left her bedroom I tried to refocus on spraying, but it was hopeless. After about 15 minutes I made it around to the front side of the home. Shelly came outside to watch me. I was still on my ladder and when she walked up to me, I was looking straight down into her halter and had a great view of her cleavage. The halter pushed her boobs up nicely and made them look huge. I'm sure she noticed me staring and again, she was smiling at me.

"The house looks really clean Barry," she commented. "Could you help me with something inside when you get a chance?"

I was really close to finishing outside so I told her I'd be in to help in a few minutes. I finished, put up my gear, and went to her door. She came to the door still wearing the halter and shorts. She led me down her hall where her heat / air conditioner was. I was staring at her ass all the way down the hall, and it seemed to have a swish and sway to it that I hadn't noticed before. Maybe Shelly meant for her ass to move like that. Maybe she thought I might be watching her walk down the hall. My mind couldn't help itself from putting together some erotic scenarios with me and Shelly. I tried to concentrate on what Shelly needed me to do.

"I've been trying to get this filter out to vacuum it, but just haven't been able to."

She had a small step stool to use in order to get to the top of the unit and the filter. She climbed up to show me and then she reached up to try to get the filter out. The filter was on the top of the unit and still just out of Shelly's reach. When she did this, it was slow and oh so nice... I got a close up view of her ass, I could see the outline of her ass cheeks, and when she reached up for the filter I could see the halter top pulling up above the bottom of her boobs.

"I can reach the filter, but can't get it loose," she said.

"Let me try to get it," I offered.

As she started down the step ladder she missed a step and fell into my chest. I grabbed her and held her for a second to steady her. Her breasts pressed against my chest and I had my arms around her. She looked up at me with those big round brown eyes and softly said, "Thanks, I'm glad you were here to grab me."

Her voice was so innocent, but I detected she was playing me. Shelly didn't pull away immediately; she stayed there and kept looking up into my eyes. Okay, I KNOW she was doing this on purpose.... but was she really coming on to me, or just playing a little teasing game? Either way I was thoroughly enjoying this. I climbed up the step ladder and reached the filter easily. Shelly put her hand on my back to steady me, and as I came down with the filter, her hand slid down to my ass. She kept it there even once I was on the floor. I gave Shelly the filter, and was ready to head back outside to the power washer.

Now all my instincts were telling me to get out! She's way too young, remember your wife, you're playing with fire! But as I started to make my way towards the door, Shelly stopped me.

"Wait Barry, can you do one more thing for me? I have a clothes container in my bedroom that I have pushed so far under the bed, I can't reach it. Could you pull it out for me? I'm just so glad to have a man here to do a couple of things for me."

Her bedroom? I should have said no, but I went into her bedroom and looked at the bed. I lifted the bed skirt and got down on the floor to look under the bed. There it was, pushed back against the wall. I reached back and got my hand on the outside of the box and slowly started working it back to the front of the bed. I wasn't sure being down on the floor, but I thought I heard the bedroom door shut behind me. I slid the box all the way out and turned to show Shelly. When I turned around, still on my knees, her bare breasts were staring me in the face. Up close they were even more perfect that when I watched her through the window.

"What have I got to do to get your attention?"

"Shelly I really need to be going, I'm sorry but...."

Shelly moved closer to me and put one of her breasts against my mouth. God they were luscious. Still in defense mode, I got to my feet and explained to her I had to go. I made it to the living room and I quickly got to the front door and was trying to get it open. Shelly had followed me, and before I had made it out the front door, she collapsed on the living room couch, and started crying.

She was sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking! You've been so nice and I knew you were looking at me! I don't know what to do."

I was really confused now. Was Shelly bi-polar? Nothing was making sense, so what do I do... I sit down next to her, put my arm around her and try to comfort her. A few seconds ago I was scared to death, not wanting to get into a "bad situation" and now I'm beside a nearly naked 20 year old with my arm around her!

"Shelly, what's the matter? Try to calm down and just talk to me. Please tell me what's the matter? Everything will be all right."

It took a few minutes for her to quiet down and stop sobbing. Once she did she could talk, but she was very ashamed and self-conscious. She covered herself up with a throw that was on the couch.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I just haven't been myself for months now, ever since my boyfriend dumped me."

"Tell me what happened, Shelly."

"Well Tim left me and said it was because I wasn't affectionate, uh, well...experienced enough for him. I don't think I made him happy in bed. I haven't figured out what it was I did wrong, and just haven't been myself for the last couple of months. You've been so nice to me and you seemed to be so attracted to me, that I just thought......that.....you might want me."

"Shelly, were you and Tim together for a long time?"

"About 6 months, on and off, I think."

"And had you dated many other boys before Tim?"

"No, really I haven't, and...Tim was.....well he was the first one. He was special. I really wanted things to work out between us. I still don't understand why he wasn't happy."

Now I was beginning to get the picture...a young girl matures late, doesn't date a lot, and has a low view of herself. She meets a guy who's interested in her, they hook up, she falls for him, and she is just another conquest for the guy. He probably didn't take his time trying to show Shelly what was good for a guy or even bothered to make sure she was happy in bed. They break up and Shelly is constantly kicking herself thinking she's driven the asshole away, and ends up blaming herself for the whole relationship breaking apart. Now a man shows her some attention and she just goes nuts for the attention, not necessarily the man.

"I can't understand why any young man would not be just head-over-heels for you Shelly. You're beautiful, sexy, and a great person. This guy Tim must have been in the relationship for sex, and not really interested in you."

"I don't know... he was just so into everything when we first started."

"Shelly, everything is going to be okay. You'll find a great guy, who'll be lucky to be with you."

At this she looked up at me, those big brown eyes still red from crying, but still beautiful. I felt genuine compassion for her and rubbed the side of her face and her head with my hand. I ran my fingers through her hair trying to keep her calm. She held my hand against her cheek and closed her eyes. The throw she had covered herself with was over her shoulders, and covered her chest, but while she had been sitting next to me, the throw had loosened and exposed her cleavage. While her eyes were closed I looked intently at her cleavage and how luscious her skin was, how lovely her breasts were. She opened her eyes and caught me looking again. She took my hand and kissed it.

"Thank you, I really needed to hear you say those things."

She stared right up into my eyes. It was one of those gazes that freezes a man. One you can't look away from, one you just keep looking deeper as if you're searching for a bottom to a deep well. I could feel myself leaning down closer to her face. I didn't realize it then, but her chin was beginning to push up towards my face... it seemed like a minute or more, we didn't say anything, our faces just kept getting closer... my heart had started to pound and I felt nervous... anticipating... our lips touched ever so lightly. It was a soft, tender kiss right out of a romance novel. Our mouths must have stayed together for what seemed like forever.

When we broke apart we looked at each other again, still staring into each other's eyes as if to be asking, "What now?" Shelly reached and caressed my face and kissed me again. Our tongues met and twirled in each other's mouths, gently, almost like a dance. I instinctively reached around her and pulled her closer to me. I felt her soft breasts press against my chest. We continued exploring each other's tongues and mouths and kissed, and kissed, again and again. The throw had fallen off one of her shoulders. Whenever I opened my eyes I caught glimpses of her breasts. Her dark nipples on her pale white skin were perfect.

Now I was lost in the moment, my lust had taken over. My wife was not coming into my mind at all, just kissing, holding and touching this beautiful young woman, and wanting her more and more by the minute. As we kept at it, the kissing became more passionate, and I noticed, a little less skilled. Sometimes Shelly would try too hard, almost trying to reach the back of my throat with her tongue, even letting her teeth graze against mine. I gently held her face and tried to slow her pace, purposefully trying to get her to be more passionate, less forceful. She seemed to know what I was asking without words being spoken. Her kisses slowed, she stopped trying to push her tongue so far back in my mouth. She then started to kiss my neck and ears. I did the same to her, letting my tongue dance across her neck, shoulders, collarbone, and chest. Shelly laid back against the couch and I followed her with my mouth on her neck. I traced circles with my tongue down her chest. With her hands on my head she followed my head down to her right breast.

12