The Repairman

Story Info
Sally doesn't have enough money to pay.
3.5k words
116.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tweak
Tweak
21 Followers

Sally sat in the living room and listened to Paul give her an estimate to re-level her double wide manufactured home. She agreed that four hundred was a reasonable price, although there would be some extra charge for blocking material. He assured her it wouldn't be very much.

She offered him coffee and a piece of chocolate cake she had just finished baking and frosting. She leaned toward him also offering him a good view of her soft round breast that peeked over the top of her skimpy tube top.

He was an attractive man, possibly in his mid-forties, athletic build with bulging muscles sculpted by all the hard labor of his work. He had friendly blue eyes and an easy smile. Sally thought it a real shame he was married. He was the type of man she would love to get t know a lot better.

Oh, well , she thought. I can fantasize.

Paul was well known in the area and enjoyed a good reputation. Although married, he was not immune to Sally's sexy good looks or the way she had of lowering her head and looking at him through her lashes. His eyes sought the sharp impressions of her nipples through the knit tube top she wore. She was one of those rare women that exuded their sexuality. Even as she chatted away casually with the ease of an old friend, he could almost feel the pheromones filling his senses. He tried to tell himself that she wasn’t aware of what she was doing. It was hard for him to control himself and not respond to her. He sat his plate on the coffee table and got up to leave. Married or not, a man can only take so much temptation and he was definitely beginning to feel heat rising in his nether regions. But, damn, she was a good looking gal!

In all fairness to Sally, in the beginning, she was not conscientiously trying to flirt with him. He was an attractive man and she was enjoying his company. She was inwardly pleased to notice he kept stealing glances at her breasts that were obviously full and firm. It was then she decided to push it a little further to see if she could get him flustered a little. She took a deep breath, which extended them out further. The nipples poked out in sharp relief. She watched the lust flare in his eyes. She was experienced at teasing and enjoyed making men desire her. But she always knew when to put a stop to it. She felt perfectly safe flirting with him. He was married. Safe.

Sally walked Paul to the door and leaned provocatively against the door jam and gave him one of her best come -hither smiles. She reached out to shake hands with him and let her hand remain in his just a moment longer than necessary.

Paul changed his mind. She knew exactly what she was doing. This might prove to be interesting after all. He walked away from Sally smiling . Yes, indeed. Very interesting.

Paul promised to be there first thing in the morning to level her house. As he walked to his truck, he was not surprised to find he had a massive hard on. He hoped he had gotten out before she noticed it. He would actually prefer it if tomorrow she would just turn the teasing off and let him and Ron do their job. But if she still wanted to play…. then she just might find out he was more than willing to play with her.

Paul wasn’t one to turn down a little extramarital fun but he kept telling himself Sally was a definite no-no. Although he had not spent much time around her , she and his wife ,Lorna, were pretty close friends. He sure wasn’t ready to have Sally go blabbing to Lorna and screw up his happy home, although of late it could be a little happier. There hadn’t been much sex there since Lorna was six months pregnant.

As promised, Paul and his assistant arrived very early. Sally heard his truck and bounded out of bed. Damn. She'd meant to be up and have a pot of coffee ready to offer him. She threw on a light silk robe and headed for the bath to comb her hair and quickly apply her make up. By the time she had finished applying her lipstick the cat was at the door demanding to be let out. She opened the door to find herself face to face with Paul.

The cat scurried out and Sally made a half hearted attempt to close her robe that was hanging partially open revealing the swells of her breasts and part of her thigh. Paul's sudden intake of breath made it clear the view was not lost on him.

He gave her a slow smile and said teasingly, "You don't have to close the robe for me. I kinda like the view". Damn her, why couldn't she just be dressed like other house wives in some shapeless cotton thing. Despite his resolve of yesterday, he felt the familiar heat rising and a sudden bulge in his jeans.

Paul's assistant was standing just behind him with a lecherous grin. It was quite obvious he also liked the view. One quick look and Sally knew she would have to stir clear of that one. He definitely wasn't the charming easy going guy that Paul was. He sent a chill down her spine and she clutched the robe tightly around her and stepped back into the house.

"Paul will you come in for a second" she asked, making it clear the invitation was only for him.

"What's the matter? You look upset " he asked.

"That guy out there . He gives me the creeps" Sally was still hugging her self as though she was freezing.

"He's alright' Paul told her "He won't bother you. I'll keep him outside, He can get a little raunchy, but he's a good worker."

“ You can hardly blame a guy for looking at you that way,” he said” You’re a pretty hot little number in that silky robe half open”.

Sally was a born tease and couldn’t resist saying,” Did you enjoy looking at me?” she was smiling seductively. She knew men pretty well and was a good judge of just how far she could push a guy before she had to back off. She felt pretty sure of her ground with Paul, though. He was, after all, her good friend’s husband. She figured she could have a little fun teasing, they’d laugh it off and that would be it.

When lunch time came Paul sent his assistant to pick up some burgers. Sally invited Paul inside for coffee. She had exchanged the robe for a thin low cut blouse that did little to hide her abundant curves. As they chatted about the work he was doing for her she couldn't keep her eyes off him and he appeared to be having the same problem. She was leaning across the table with her chin propped on her hands. She knew the low cut blouse was showing way too much of her breasts but she made no effort to straighten up She liked the look in his eyes as he watched her.

"Like what you see"? she teased.

"Of course. What's not to like? Although I have to admit I like the silk robe better."

"I wasn't expecting you to be at the door".

"Not a problem. I like nothing better than seeing a beautiful woman in a loose robe first thing in the morning. "he hesitated and then finished "Unless it's seeing her without a robe on." He searched Sally's face to read her reaction to his comment. But, hell ,she was a grown woman and knew what she was doing.

“Tsk, tsk,,” Sally scolded. “Naughty boy.” Although she scolded Paul, her blood was racing. She felt feverish. She gave him one of her most seductive smiles. Sally was getting pretty warm with this conversation and went to the sink for a glass of water. She was caught off guard when Paul slipped up behind her and slid his arms around her cupping her breast with both hands.

Sally turned in his arms and his mouth came down on hers. The kiss was soft and gentle at first but quickly turned deep and probing. He had one hand pressing hard against her breast and the other was trying to pull up her skirt. He breath was coming hard and raspy. He was grinding his swollen penis against her pelvic area as he franticly tried to get his hand between her legs. He dropped his other hand down to unzip his jeans.

Sally tore her mouth away from his long enough to shout," What the hell do you think your doing"? Sally realized she had let things go on way to long. She had misjudged Paul. The gentle easy going man of yesterday was gone now. This one was lust crazed. The soft blue eyes were now glazed and had a wild feral quality. Sally was afraid. She had teased him just for fun and he had seemed to be teasing back just in fun. Things had definitely gotten out of control.

"What do you mean what the hell am I doing? You've been teasing and flaunting your body just begging for this. I don't like a tease. I got news for you lady. You put it out there for me, I'm going to take it". He had a hand groping her pussy while he held her against the counter.

Paul broke away from her when he heard the sound of the truck returning. He smiled a mocking smile and pulled her skirt down demurely and patted it in place. Sally let her breath out in relief. Right now the return of the leering assistant was the most welcome sight she could imagine.

Paul headed outside to get his lunch. As he turned to leave he ground out over his shoulder," this isn't over."

Sally was sure that Paul would forget about the incident as he did the work on her house. He was, after all, a respected business man in the community, a married man with children. Surely he wouldn't commit rape! She drove to the bank to withdraw the money to pay him. She took out four hundred and fifty dollars. She figured the fifty would cover the few concrete blocks she had seen on the truck. She would pay him as soon as he finished and he would have no reason to stay or come back again.

At six o'clock sharp, Paul knocked lightly on the back door. He didn't wait to be invited in, but simply walked past her into the kitchen. He handed her an invoice for the work Sally looked at the paper and couldn't believe what it said.

"You want six hundred!", she asked incredulously." You told me four hundred plus a little extra for blocks. You didn't use over ten blocks. So what's the extra two hundred for?"

"The job was harder than I thought." He told her." Do you have the money?" Paul had a mean look. Every muscle in his face was drawn tightly. His eyes were boring into her. His let his eyes roam freely over her body and come to rest on her pelvic area.

"I only have four fifty."

"Not enough, Sweety. We want the whole thing and we want it now."

"I just told you. I don't have that much. If you insist I owe that much I will get it for you tomorrow." Sally was backing away from Paul She felt panic rising in her throat. She tried to break the tension by asking,” How’s Lorna”. He simply ignored her. His wife was the last thing on his mind now.

"UH uh," he said shaking his head." We want it now."

"I don't have it, I told you." Sally was getting angry now. He could have told her it would be more. She didn't appreciate him demanding money in that tone of voice.

Paul's face was a storm of emotion. His jaws were clinched tightly and his eyes were glazed with passion. Sally knew she was in trouble when Paul said slowly in a husky voice," You owe us two hundred dollars more. We want it now. Either we get the money or we take it out in trade. A hundred dollars worth of pussy for me and a hundred dollars worth of pussy for Ron. Do you understand me"?

"Yeesss," Sally stammered." Can't you just wait until tomorrow for the money? I promise I will get it for you. Please. Please Paul!"

She tried to rush past him, but Ron's arm snaked out and grabbed her around the waist. He pulled her back against his rock hard body. He had both arms around her pinning her arms to her body.

"Now," Paul said" you are about to learn what happens to little girls that dangle their hot pussies at grown men". His hand snaked out and the pretty low cut blouse was torn from her .She was held tightly in Ron’s firm grasp. Paul unfastened her skirt and let it drop in a puddle at her feet..

“How do you like it so far?” he laughed .

"Paul, please! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease"

"Bull crap! You knew exactly what you were doing. You just thought you could quit when you felt like it. Only it isn't going to work this time."

He motioned to Ron and said," Take her to the bedroom."

Ron lifted her off the floor and carried her kicking and screaming toward the bedroom. He spoke softly in her ear telling her it would go a lot easier if she would just settle down. They just wanted to have a little fun. Not hurt her.

When Paul came into the bedroom he was carrying a long length of cotton clothes line. He casually walked over grabbed one of her hands and placed a slip knot over her wrist. When he had it secure, he brought her other hand up and tied it to the brass headboard. Even with her hands tied she was still kicking wildly, trying to cripple Paul with a hard kick to the groin.

"That's good, Baby," Paul laughed." Keep fighting, It really gets me excited. As long as your claws are out of reach, you can buck and wiggle your butt all you want. The more the merrier." His shirt was already off and he began taking of his jeans. As he slid them down, Sally couldn't believe the size of his massive erection. Ron was also removing his clothes.

Her heart was beating so hard she thought it would surely burst.

Sally closed her eyes and clinched her teeth as they come toward her. She couldn’t believe she was going to be raped by these two men. She had trusted Paul. He was her friend’s husband. She had been so stupid to tease him, the way she had. Now she would have to pay the price. Under other circumstances, she would have enjoyed having sex with Paul.

Ron busied himself with her breasts and whispering erotic things in her ear. He was surprisingly gentle. He trailed light kisses over her breasts stopping long enough to suck each nipple until it stood out firm. Hr twirled his tongue around the tender nipple as he sucked and devoured it hungrily. If the situation were different, one would think he was her lover. She watched him through the slits of her eyes and found his body equally as well defined as Paul's. It was strange, earlier he had appeared crude and vulgar. Now he was a tender lover who seem concerned for her pleasure.

Paul was not as he had seemed either. How could she have been so wrong about a man. She prided herself on knowing men and just how far she could go with them. She would never have thought he could turn into this lust crazed person. He seemed savage in his lust. He had lost all control of his emotions. She wondered vaguely what was going on in his head to risk every thing he had on getting even with her for flirting with him.

On the night stand was a bouquet of feather flowers. Paul pulled one of the fluffy feathers out and pushed Ron aside .He began to slowly caress Sally's body with it. He brushed it lightly over her nipples. First on one and then the other. He played the fluffy tip across her ear and then down across her lips, her cheek, her neck and slowly down her body. As Ron continued to massage and caress and seduce her upper body, Paul began to work on the bottom.

He spread her legs and when she kicked again, he threw his leg over her's to hold her down. The feather was applied up and down the inside of her thighs

He opened her Labia and brushed the feather over her clitoris then leaned over and placed a kiss on the pink interior. His tongue slowly licked the little pearl of her sex as he sucked on it. He closed his teeth on it and flicked his tongue over it when Sally trembled.

In spite of her fear and disgust of these two men, she found she her body was betraying her. She could feel she was getting wet. Heat was flaring in her pelvis. She swore under her breath. How could her body betray her like this. She was being tied up and raped and her body was responding

Paul opened a drawer of the nightstand and let out a chuckle as he began to lift out some items." MY, my, my", he said tsk tsking," what have we here?" He held up a life sized vibrator and a second smaller one, some bottles of oils and lubricants." Looks like our little Sally likes to do her own thing," he told Ron.

Sally was still yelling for them to leave her alone that they would never get away with this. Paul told Ron to put something in her mouth and shut her up. Ron promptly straddled her and placed his engorged member in her mouth. He pushed it half way in and when she just lay there, he took her head in his hands and held her still while he began to pump in and out.

Paul put a few drops of the lubricant on the tip of each of the vibrators. The large one he inserted in her vagina and the smaller one in her butt. As he fucked her with the vibrators Sally's body exploded into a raging fire. She was moaning and raising her hips to meet his thrusts. Paul continued for some time until he was sure she was getting hot enough . He wanted her really hot. He was going to make her beg him to fuck her. He was going to teach her a lesson she would never forget.

Sally was devouring Ron's cock hungrily. The sounds of her sucking was driving Paul crazy. He wanted her luscious mouth around his own cock. He invited Ron to change places with him. Ron was not happy about moving. He was lost in an erotic fantasy and was near orgasm. However, this was Paul's party and he pulled out of Sally's mouth with a loud popping sound.

"You ready to suck my cock now," he asked her. Sally whimpered and nodded her head.

"No, no. You gotta ask for it. Tell me what you want."

When she declined to answer him, he roughly grabbed her face and squeezed until tears filled her eyes." Tell me you want to suck my cock just like you did Ron's". He ground out each word . His voice was harsh with emotion.

"Alright!" she said through clinched teeth. "I want to suck your cock".

"That don't sound like you really mean it. Do you think she means it Ron? Say please."

Sally said please, and Paul gave her his throbbing cock. His size filled her mouth comfortable and she began sucking and tonguing his throbbing member. She could feel the blood pulsing through the engorged veins .Ron was now busily fucking Sally like there was no tomorrow. He had a finger rubbing her clit. She felt an orgasm building deep inside her. She was whimpering and writhing under the onslaught of the two men intent on their own release.

The three of them exploded in a tremendous orgasm at the same time.

Paul reached up and untied her hands. The two men lay down beside her, each laying an arm over her body. They lay there in silence enjoying the after glow of the intense sex. Sally had to admit that after things got started, she really felt wonderful and had found the experience thrilling and exciting.

As the men dressed to leave, Paul told Sally she had paid her debt satisfactorily. It had been a pleasure doing business with her.

Sally smiled at the two men and said," Maybe we can do this again some time."

Paul and Ron both answered at once." Count on it".

Tweak
Tweak
21 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Shoplifter Redhead finds out what happens to petty thieves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Can I Borrow Her? Disgusting neighbor borrows wife - against her will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories