The Repressed Librarian Ch. 02

Story Info
She's not as staid as he'd thought.
5.9k words
4.46
24.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
680 Followers

Bill met Sally in the library on Monday afternoon following their weekend of sexual play. When he was sure they had privacy he asked if she was still okay with everything they'd done on Saturday and Sunday. She assured him that she was but he pressed by saying, "I just don't want you to hate me; are my balls still safe?"

Sally smiled and replied, "I've grown up quite a bit lately. I didn't threaten your manhood over the weekend, did I? I've read more than my share of porn and I think I now have a liberal view of sex. I'm not the scared teen that I once was."

"That's the second time you've mentioned porn. Do you actually read true porn or just pirates and 'bodice ripper' stuff?"

I've got to get back to work; perhaps I'll see you later and give you an answer."

About an hour later Sally stopped at the carrel Bill was using and dropped a note on the desk. It read, "Aisle 14, 2nd floor West, 3 PM".

Bill was intrigued and immediately checked his watch. He had about 30 minutes to wait.

The minutes passed slowly. At 2:55 Bill decided to walk up to the 2nd floor and find the designated place. He didn't want to be late. Arriving there he found Sally shelving books in the next aisle. She came to him with a small paper in hand which she pressed into his. In a hushed tone she said, "These are the index numbers for several books I've recently read. You'll find them all in this section and over in aisles 15-16. You can decide whether they're porn or literature or something else. I've been very open about my secrets; tomorrow at lunch I'd like to learn of your secrets- including your sexual proclivities." With that Sally returned to her book cart and pushed it to the other side of the floor where she resumed her work.

Bill was stunned but was drawn to the note in his hand. Over the next 15 minutes he located the five books identified and skimmed through each to get a good sense of their content. The first book was about the Marquis de Sade. It was a novel written as if by a woman who had been one of his lovers. A quick glance at a page revealed an explicit bondage scene. The second book was a collection of short stories- all following the BDSM theme. Another book was a novel from the 1800s featuring an exclusive brothel. Glancing at a few pages revealed a very explicit depiction of sexual acts including bondage and anal.

The other aisle contained modern books that seemed to reflect the general fields of personal growth, 'how to be healthy' and the like. The first identified book he found was entitled, "A Young Woman's Secrets". It featured instructive chapters such as '"Be the best at Fellatio", "So you like to submit?" and "Being Trained for pleasure". The last book on Sally's list was also intriguing. It was entitled, "Giving it Up; Virgins can be sexy from the very first time." From the back cover it seemed to suggest sexy lingerie-especially corsets- coupled with a submissive willingness to accept your lover's control was a great way to lose your virginity.

Bill smiled. For such an uptight person Sally was certainly opening herself up to him. The challenge to him was not to blow it. Focusing on the last book title he drew the obvious conclusion that Sally was ready to have sex. With all of her research and recent experimentation she wasn't likely to have second thoughts or otherwise wind up unhappy if he fucked her. He also liked the suggestion that she wanted him to take control of their sex life. Lingerie and corsets brought new and arousing images of his librarian to his mind and stirred his cock.

They went to lunch the next day. Bill knew he was expected to comment on her books so he said, "I was really surprised- and rather turned on- by your book selections. Your staid librarian image sure has some major cracks." Sally smiled and nodded.

Bill continued, "I'm assuming you've thought about the kinky sex described in those books but not actually done it."

Sally blushed and said, "I haven't done anything- well except by myself and what we've done together. I've also read a number of e-books- the explicit self-published ones that are very short. They featured bondage, corsetry, anal sex and various other kink. I've never done any of those things but I enjoy fantasizing about some practices outside of the norm and -with the right person- I'm open to exploring my sexuality."

This earned a questioning look from Bill but Sally short circuited his thoughts by saying, "I've been very candid with you. It's time for you to expose yourself...oh no, I mean it's time for you to tell me about your secrets."

"You mean if I have any," Bill replied.

"You might not think of them as secrets. What I'm saying is... well, the kinky things in the books I've read...aren't exactly mainstream. Are those things you do or would like to do or do you think they're weird...sick...or dirty?"

"Oh, I understand. Well, I didn't read the books you listed but from the skimming I did I'd say those things would be very appealing to me. I didn't check all of the practices the books included but I've probably done some of the things you call 'kinky' and would love to do the rest if I had a willing partner."

Sally was blushing and leaned in to him so she could whisper, "I haven't done anything but I want to. I'd like to be your willing partner."

Bill nodded his approval and said, "Okay then. We seem to be on the same page but... let's deal with the basics first- kink can come later. You've made it clear that you want to have intercourse and you've expressed a certain desire to have me take charge of things so that's what I'll do. You won't be a virgin much longer.

"I'll pick you up at 7 PM on Saturday for dinner at the bistro and 'Deflowering' after. Wear some of your sexy lingerie and the shortest skirt or dress you have. On top try to find something that's snug so I can enjoy your breasts across the table during dinner. Bring your toothbrush and any other essentials; you'll stay the night so we can be sure you're fully and thoroughly deflowered. As we've said practice makes perfect. Seriously, you should stay just in case you have emotional or physical things you want to talk about. Oh, and I can attend to shaving you on Sunday morning."

"You're on. Should I bring a nightgown or are you going to make me sleep naked after ripping my hymen?"

"Hmmm...neither. I think you should wear one of your silky thongs as a nightgown- leaving you otherwise available and on display for me. I loved seeing you in just the tiny panties when we took off your bra the other night. Just that little bit of cloth seemed to accentuate your chest and gave you an all-over very sexy look." Sally blushed but was smiling as she visualized herself walking around his bedroom and sleeping next to him naked except for a thong.

They got together on Wednesday afternoon at Bill's apartment. He set the rules: there'd be no actual sex- just oral. He'd give her some instructions on improving her oral technique and she'd practice.

The encounter started off strangely since Sally came to his place directly from the library. This meant she was in full librarian mode with her hair in a tight bun, her breasts compressed in elastic under a shapeless top and a loose skirt to her ankles. Bill hadn't thought about how she'd look and it took him a few seconds to overcome his disappointment. Of course, his mind soon came around to the notion that her clothes were simply clothes and there was a sexy woman's body underneath. In another few seconds he was thinking that he was going to enjoy unveiling her body even more than when she dressed nicely. Taking the prudish and plain librarian and exposing her for the sexy well shaped woman she was would definitely be fun.

He quickly loosened her hair and removed her top skirt and matronly shoes. He couldn't get over how the tight Lycra body sleeve crushed her tits and made her look flat chested. There was a soft swell in the sleeve but no distinct breast shape. He asked her to turn around slowly so he could get a better look at her. He expressed concern that she might be damaging the health of her breasts and she assured him her doctor had said it was okay. Bill was tempted to make a joke about feeling odd at kissing a boy but thought better of it- changing the words spoken out loud to how anxious he was to unwrap her great body.

He peeled the Lycra top down and left it momentarily at her waist. Releasing her breasts was pure pleasure for both of them. She rubbed her hands over her tits as they came free while he stared. She told him to wait for a minute while she awakened her skin and helped her blood circulation. He enjoyed watching her fondling herself and could feel his cock stiffening.

He then took over - palming her tits and fondling them roughly. She chastised him for leaving the constrictive garment bunched around her and he grabbed it again. He worked it down over her hips with some difficulty and then quickly brought it to the floor where she could step out of it. Bill sneered at the stretchy thing muttering how unnatural it was and tossed it to a nearby chair.

He then returned his hands to Sally's breasts and said that they shouldn't be treated the way Sally did- they should be displayed proudly so that he and everyone else could appreciate her natural sexy body. After a few minutes of assaulting her with his hands Bill's mouth enveloped her left nipple and his fingers toyed with her right. Sally jerked with arousal at the first touch of his mouth. She loved his mouth on her nipple. Pleasure evolved into growing sexual excitement.

She reached out to hold his head at her left breast. Her breathing deepened and became more ragged as Bill's mouth devoured first one nipple and then the other. She loved having a man's lust focused on her breasts; she'd never dreamed it could feel so good. Sally's hand dropped to her Venus Mound and she rubbed her lower Mound over her pubic bone. Her arousal built up as she pushed her nipple into his mouth and enjoyed his hand on her opposite tit. Her orgasm came in less than a minute- causing her to freeze and virtually stop breathing as her excitement morphed into satisfaction and then exhaustion. She released Bill's head but grasped his shoulders for support as she slowly regained a modicum of strength.

Bill gave her a little time to recover. He then stood and asked her to undress him. His cock was soon bouncing in the air. He said, "This is no time for a big lesson but let me give you a few hints." Bill pointed out the area under the head of his cock and explained how that was the most sensitive spot on his body. He outlined a few tips that might enhance her oral sex technique and then invited her to experiment. He mentioned that he wasn't as fragile as her past touches seemed to suggest, "You can be much more firm in your handling of my cock. You won't hurt it."

Sally promptly reached out to finger his balls and trailed her fingers up and down his shaft. Her recent experience coupled with Bill's tips gave her greater self-confidence. Within seconds it was clear that that her fingers were delivering more pleasure to Bill than her previous efforts. As she touched him Sally taunted, "So you want me to be rougher with you? Should I buy a black leather corset and long leather gloves? Do you want me to dominate your cock or simply manhandle it a bit?"

Bill quickly clarified that he hadn't meant to suggest black leather- although the image of her was very sexy. "'Firmer' doesn't mean I want you to punish my cock; just don't be afraid that you'll break it. The skin is actually very sensitive so 'manhandle' isn't what I was inviting either."

Sally smiled and firmly grasped the shaft of his cock saying, "I guess I'll just have to practice. I'll eventually find out what drives you crazy." Sally dipped her head down and ran her tongue over his balls before cradling them in her fingers. Bill stiffened and gasped with arousal which prompted Sally to observe, "I think I'm going to be good at this." Her tongue played with his balls and shaft as her fingertips teased him. Bill's grunts and groans reflected the great pleasure she was giving him with only a few 'yips' from a pinch or two that had hurt.

After several minutes Sally engulfed the head of Bill's cock getting it wet with saliva. She then pulled back and positioned herself so that Bill could watch when her mouth touched him. She looked up and made eye contact, saying, "I want you to watch your cock and what I do to it until you cum. I'm going to watch your face. Don't close your eyes; watch my mouth and tongue. If I spill any of your seed you can spank me later."

Keeping her mouth open and close to his cock head she maneuvered the tip of her tongue all around the head of his cock. Her mouth closed and then moved over him to deposit more saliva and then her tongue resumed its teasing exploration- all while she watched him watching her and getting more excited.

Finally Bill said, "Fuck. I'm so close. You're so sexy you can't possibly be a librarian anymore. Friction- I need more. I need you to be rougher."

Pausing for a few seconds, Sally whispered, "No, that's what you need to cum right now. I'm going to keep you on the edge for another minute or so. Your cock will explode when it just can't contain the pressure and I'm going to be watching you as we slowly get to that point."

Bill moaned and said, "You don't need a black leather corset; you've got some Dom genes buried in your repressed librarian's mind." As instructed Bill stared at Sally's mouth as it varied its touches from kisses to saliva drenched tongue baths while her fingers occasionally trailed up his shaft but largely caressed his balls. Bill eventually got to the brink- he could feel the pressure in his shaft change as his cum moved up slowly toward the tip. He warned her before he came and she closed in with her mouth while still keeping her eye contact. When he finally erupted his hands clasped her head to hold her in place as he groaned with his release. She handled his cum perfectly- swallowing it all and not spilling a drop.

Bill praised her improved skills and begged for a minute's rest. After a half minute Bill had recovered enough to pay attention to sally's needs. Positioning Sally on her back with her legs spread and her knees bent Bill moved between her legs. He kissed her upper thighs and slowly moved closer and closer to her wet pussy. His tongue explored her lips- bringing Sally's ass at least two inches off the bed with excitement. His left hand reached around her hip and he pushed her down and held her there. His mouth continued to pleasure her as she writhed with passion and uttered a variety of words, expletives, and noises.

As his mouth explored her pussy Bill's right hand reached up and toyed with her left nipple. After a bit he trailed his hand down her side and enjoyed feeling her hip. Gradually his hand caressed her ass along with her hip and then moved under her. It took some repositioning but Bill was finally able to bring two fingers to her pussy while his tongue neared her clit. As his fingers entered her he moved his tongue around her clit vigorously for the first time. The combined sensations brought Sally's excitement to the peak and her body was shattered by a massive orgasm- one that she later called her best ever. After 15 seconds of sexual paralysis Sally's body went virtually limp and she muttered a soft, "Wow."

The afternoon had to end soon after that as Bill had a dinner commitment with an Advisor. He watched with discomfort as Sally got dressed in her constrictive sleeve and dowdy clothes. He walked her home- marveling at the contrast between her two personas.

When Saturday evening finally arrived Bill was excited that the couples' sexual relationship was about to be consummated. She'd come a long way but this final step was obviously a big one. Once she surrendered her virginity he was confident they'd have sex routinely and the strange behavior of her past would be history. He'd still have to see her on campus in her staid librarian disguise for a few months but when they were away from campus she'd look and act like the sexy woman she was. He didn't want to get ahead of himself but he was also very intrigued by her apparent willingness to explore BDSM and other kink. Fucking her the first time was the first step.

Sally was looking forward to the evening as well. She knew her past behavior had been mentally unhealthy and was thrilled that it hadn't scared Bill away. She couldn't wait to wrap her legs around him and feel his cock buried in her. They were also likely to eventually try some kinky sex. She'd already done some on line searching for where to buy leather cuffs and nipple clamps. She hadn't purchased anything as it would have gone unused but that might change soon. Even though she was still a virgin she fantasized more about bondage and submissive, kinky sex than she did about the basics. Her secret thoughts were far ahead of her body's experience. She needed to get fucked the first time. Everything else would follow.

Bill loved the little black dress she wore. It wasn't super short but the fabric was thin and seemed to mold to her body. When he complemented her on the dress she beamed and said she'd wanted to look special for him. In her best sultry voice she added, "I bought a sexy black bra, panty and garter belt to give you an extra treat. I've never worn a garter belt and stockings before. I felt very wicked getting dressed and looking at myself in the mirror."

Bill smiled at the mental picture and thanked her.

Sally then added, "My lingerie is definitely an invitation to fuck. Ohhh, I can't believe I just said that word out loud to describe what I want you to do to me."

"I'm visualizing your body in your inviting lingerie and getting hard from the image. Hearing you use the 'F' word to describe what you want me to do made me twice as hard."

"I'm glad. I want you hard and myself wet; I think we're all set on both counts."

Bill paused and said, "Not to change the subject but thinking of you in a sexual context makes me also think of your anti-sexual school appearance. Are you really going to strap down your tits for the rest of the school year?"

"I have to. It would be too embarrassing to grow tits overnight. Everyone would think I got a boob job or I'd have to explain my past weirdness. Either would be too embarrassing."

"Okay. I understand. If the notion of breast augmentation is so embarrassing you could blame me. Tell them your new boyfriend demanded you get "DD"s but you insisted on being more modest. Your boss already thinks I'm a bastard for making you have eye surgery. Just imagine if she thinks I demanded surgery for big tits."

"Yes, but she's the only one. And eye surgery is different. I'm not going to announce imaginary breast surgery to the world and blame you. I can't go from my image as a quiet librarian to that of a bimbo."

Bill joked, "You're not a bimbo; nobody would think that just because you got implants. For that you'd need more than breasts- you'd need to wear low cut tops and stiletto heels. I could help you shop if you want to try the bimbo look."

Sally gave him an exaggerated fake smile and replied, "No, thank you. I'm not getting imaginary implants just to satisfy your notion of how I should look and I have no desire for the bimbo look. I spend most of my free time working in a library. It's not a very sexy place. I don't think my appearance there is all that important. When we're together in the city or at your place I'll be sexy for you."

"Okay. I give up. Wrap your breasts up when you're on campus if you insist but it really is a crime against nature."

Sally paused and then said awkwardly, "Do you really wish I had DD tits?"

"No. I was exaggerating my evil nature; demanding that you get your breasts enhanced to a "C" cup wouldn't have be dastardly enough. Your natural tits are great and I can't wait to have my hands on them."

Tdisk
Tdisk
680 Followers
12