The Repressed Librarian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deprived of sight Sally was also puzzled when Bill's fingers were pushing her hair away from her ear. She heard music and realized an earbud was being pressed into her ear. The process was repeated at her other ear which shut out the world and left her immersed in sexy jazz music. She was incredibly aroused by the simple things he'd done; they weren't sexual but suggested sex would come soon and be beyond her control. Her porn story fantasies were close to becoming real.

Bill's fingers were soon at her left nipple prompting Sally to freeze with surprise but then enjoy his toying with her sensitive nub. She felt something metallic dragged across her chest and then felt Bill touching her nipple in a different way. She soon realized that a nipple clamp was being tightened on her left nipple. She'd never seen or touched one but was familiar with such clamps from her Internet explorations. Surprise turned into mild discomfort which quickly morphed into distressful pain. It was tolerable but significant- roughly what she imagined a nipple clamp might feel like when she'd read of such things.

As she expected her right nipple was soon the object of Bill's attention. Knowing she was about to be clamped again was strangely more arousing than just feeling Bill's fingers. This time she knew he wasn't trying to give her pleasure; he was getting her erect so that he could attach something painful to her big sensitive nub. Was she looking forward to the pain? She could feel a metallic chain dangling from his fingers and trailing over to her other breast. From her shopping she could picture what it must look like- heavy chrome with links about 3/8th inches in length and overall just long enough to drape like a necklace. She was experiencing her first kink and it was hot. As the clamp was tightened on her defenseless nipple Sally tensed with the pain. It grew as he tightened the clamp but she could handle it.

In a flash of logic Sally realized that Bill hadn't just bought the clamps on the Internet as she'd suggested; he'd obviously already owned them. This suggested he was into kink on his own and wasn't merely accepting her suggestions. That was great for their future relationship. What other bondage or torture devices might he already have?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Bill's muffled voice by her left ear saying, "I'll just leave you alone for a while and let your nipples enjoy their new accessories." Sally could feel his weight lift off of the bed and assumed he was leaving the room. He was leaving her bound and clamped- again, she should have anticipated this but hadn't thought about it. In her naïve mind once bound he'd start to tease her sexually and she'd have huge orgasms. Instead, she was alone with aching nipples. This wasn't at all what she'd expected but, of course, she wasn't in charge. How long was he going to leave her?

As Sally lay there with nothing to do she concentrated on her nipples. The initial pain had transitioned to an ache. It wasn't purely sexual but then again the very thought of having your big nipples squeezed in nipple clamps attached by your lover was highly erotic. He'd told her how he loved her over-sized nipples. He was always staring at them and playing with them. She guessed that her long nipples were particularly well suited to nipple clamps; Bill had probably been thinking of them in clamps from the first time he got her bra off. Sally felt her pussy twinge with arousal as she reflected on her lover's near obsession with her fat nipples and their current state of being tortured for his pleasure. He'd probably want to do this to her all of the time and she'd have sore nipples to remember each experience for days.

She regretted not having seen the clamps but based on her Internet window shopping and how they'd gradually been tightened she had an image of rubber tipped jaws with a set screw adjustment connected by a chrome chain. Based on her porn books and how they felt she could also imagine how her nipples must be red and painful looking as the clamps pinched them. She marveled that someone invented such devices and started using them on a woman. She was also bemused by her own arousal at being such a woman herself. If Bill hadn't already owned a pair she'd been ready to buy these evil things. They were both pervs. Her pussy was wet and anxious to be filled by a hard cock; the clamps were a major part of making her so hot.

With the earbuds in and being blindfolded Sally had no way of knowing how long she'd been left alone. She tried to remember how many songs she'd heard but they all blended together. She could only guess that over fifteen minutes had passed but probably not more than thirty. She had no idea when she might be set free. If her hands were free she'd play with herself. As it was all she could do was get more aroused and frustrated. The clamps were definitely a constant reminder of sex. She longed for Bill to remove them and suck on her nipples. On the other hand, she also recalled reading how the removal of clamps was painful as the blood rushed back in to the pinched areas. She wondered if his mouth would soften that pain or make it worse. Even with pain she knew she'd climax soon if he'd pay attention to her- either her nipples or pussy needed to be touched and rubbed. Fingers or a cock or both would do.

To her shock Sally felt something at each nipple simultaneously. In the second it took to register that Bill was touching the nipple clamps Sally felt shooting pain in each nipple and shrieked. The pain continued and Sally exclaimed, "Oh shit... that hurts...Shit" She rolled her upper body back and forth to throw off the pain but of course there was nothing to discard. She stilled and said, "I've read about this ...but the actual pain is a lot more than the words conveyed...Shit ...my nips really hurt." Gradually the pain lessened but Sally still couldn't believe how much her sensitive nubs ached.

She felt Bill's mouth descend on her left nipple and while still in pain welcomed the distraction. She instinctively knew his mouth would soon bring her pleasure and could look forward to the pain fading. To her disappointment his mouth deserted her after a few seconds but she then felt his mouth on her right nub and realized the worst of her pain was now rapidly disappearing. In fact, her right nipple was feeling quite good and sending great surges of pleasure to her pussy.

"Touch me; touch my pussy. Don't be a bastard I need relief...now. Those clamps were horrible; you owe me."

Bill pulled back his mouth. He reached up near her head on first one side and then the other – pulling the earbuds out so that she could hear him. He corrected her sternly, "I'm in charge. You told me you wanted to experience kinky things. I've given you what you want. I don't owe you anything. Now apologize nicely and I may give you the sexual pleasure you seek. It will be a gift of pleasure- not an obligation."

"Sorry. Yes sir. I understand. You've made me very horny. Please get me off. I'd be happy to please you as well."

"Of course you'll please me. Whether you get off or not my cock is going to fuck your pussy or mouth very soon."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir."

Bill climbed onto the bed and returned his mouth to her right nipple. Sally moaned with pleasure and relief that his lecture was apparently done. A few seconds later Bill decided to switch nipples. As he moved from one to the other he said, "Your nipples look incredibly sexy. They're red, wet and angry looking. You know how I love them; they're so big. When they're all swollen, red and dripping with my saliva they're much sexier than usual."

Sally moaned again as his mouth enveloped her left nipple. His lips and tongue started to roam over more of her left breast and his hand came up to caress her right one. Between his mouth and hand Bill worshipped both tits and Sally's nipple discomfort was soon forgotten as her arousal grew.

Bill moved between her spread legs and decided the ropes were now going to interfere with his movement. He loosened the ties on each ankle but left Sally blindfolded with her wrists bound. He spread her legs further and bent her knees to open her thighs more while sliding his body down further on the bed.

Sally's excitement increased as her mind anticipated what he might do next and how it would feel. Her arousal was fueled more as his mouth trailed down over her stomach and his hands became rougher in their handling of her tits. His mouth descended to her Venus Mound and played with the trimmed hair there. He'd originally planned on shaving her but at the last minute had changed his mind. This was one of those times he wondered whether he'd made the right decision. Naked would be great but the upkeep to avoid stubble would be a burden. He'd have to look into waxing or laser hair removal and teased Sally by whispering, "I think by next week we'll get your hair removed by the laser treatment I've been reading about. You know what the term "Brazilian" means, right? Yeah, a Brazilian with no stubble that's the way to go."

Sally was immediately nervous but excited at the prospect of having a stranger denuding her pussy and how she'd feel with no hair. She'd be totally exposed. Bill's face would be touching her naked skin rather than the barrier of her hair. That would be exciting but she'd feel like a hooker; librarians might trim their bush as she'd done for years but getting all of your hair removed by laser was a whole different thing.

Sally expected Bill's mouth to move to her pussy but he pulled away and she could feel him moving on the bed. She soon deduced that he'd moved up over her. He reached behind each of her knees and folded her legs up so that her knees were near her shoulders. She could visualize how exposed her pussy must be and wasn't surprised when she felt his cockhead at her wet lower lips. Bill seemed to hesitate for a few seconds and then plowed into her. Sally gasped as her wet pussy sleeve welcomed him. He went all the way in; it seemed much deeper than he'd been before. It felt fantastic and Sally moaned "Yes."

With her legs pushed up Sally would have been all but helpless even if her arms weren't bound. As it was she knew Bill could penetrate her at will or he could walk away and leave her begging. She could feel his lust which strongly hinted he wouldn't be leaving until he came but she wondered what he'd do if he climaxed before her. Would he leave her hanging as an added lesson in BDSM? She certainly hoped not.

Sally loved his strong deep thrusts in her folded position. His cock was definitely reaching new depths and her sense of helplessness added to her passion. With her arms tied and her lover taking her in this position she felt like the women in her porn stories. They were mere receptacles for the male's raging cock but that's exactly what many of the women- like herself- wanted. Sex couldn't get any better than to be the object of such lust. There was some discomfort in having one's legs folded up this way but that only added to the sexual excitement of the woman being fucked.

The term 'being fucked' now had new meaning to the naïve librarian. In this position there was no other term to describe the act in which she was submissively taking her lover's cock. It wasn't 'making love' and it wasn't even 'having sex'; she was nothing but a sexy wet sleeve into which her partner was slamming his rampant cock. If she weren't such a perv herself this position could be called rape but her consent was freely given. She loved being fucked like this; it had been one of her fantasies for years.

Bill's arousal was starting to get out of control. Sally knew he'd be coming soon and again wondered if she would be left frustrated. She tried concentrating on his cock and her pussy- maybe she could help herself and cum before he was spent. His cock felt huge in this position and her ass must look very exposed and vulnerable with that rod ramming into it. She tried to visualize how their coupling would look from across the room. The image was straight out of a porn movie; she was the female lead actress that the men would pay to see being fucked. She smiled as she realized her imagined audience would be able to see her ass better than Bill could. The cameraman would certainly get close up shots of her stretched thighs and her pussy being split by the guy's cock. Her tits wouldn't be all that visible since her legs were covering them; her audience would have to wait to watch them swinging in another scene. The camera would get some shots of their faces to show their excitement and he'd get some long shots to show their overall position. She'd be the star in this video and soon be featured in others.

Thinking of herself as a porn star brought Sally to the edge. If her hands were free she'd tweak her nipples and get off in seconds. Tugging at the ties binding her wrists confirmed she couldn't touch herself and that added to her arousal but not quite enough to push her over the edge. She was starting to get a little desperate as Bill was getting dangerously close to climax.

It was risky but Sally squeezed her Kegel muscles. She knew she could make Bill cum with that move and could only hope she'd get there as he lost it and fucked her even harder. She squeezed a second time and was puzzled at her apparent inability to grip him as tightly as she wanted. She quickly concluded that in her stretched position her inner sleeve simply couldn't tighten as she wanted. It was frustrating to know you had a particular skill and to find it had deserted you. She tried again but even though she could feel her muscles tense Bill seemed oblivious to her effort.

As her mind struggled to think of something that would bring her to ecstasy she remembered Bill's reference to having her pussy hair removed by laser in a salon with a stranger permanently removing every hair. She visualized being in this same position but without a single hair on her pussy or Venus Mound. That pushed her over. She'd be her lover's hairless and blatantly exposed sex sleeve. Her movie audience would see every drop of pussy juice her hungry pussy produced. Since the hair would be gone permanently she'd be a total slut and never be able to cover up her pussy. Sally could feel a heat overwhelming her; her pussy almost burned as nerve impulses took hold of her muscles. She was in that moment of exquisite pleasure that lasts but a few seconds and then becomes sexual paralysis- those seconds when the orgasm is in total control and your body can merely accept and enjoy the release of your tension. The term petit morte- the little death- was an apt description. Sally reflected on the term and thought actual death at such a moment would be the best. Since death is inevitable why not go out happy.

Sally was aware she'd made a noise but didn't know if it was a word or scream; the exclamation simply came out of her mouth. It didn't matter; she was floating- perhaps dying from lack of breathing or other bodily function. No one cared what noises she might make. She was aware that Bill had cum at roughly the same moment and that made her mildly giddy- simultaneous orgasm was a goal she'd read about in her sex books. It was another box she could checkoff in her list of accomplishments but she didn't really care; she felt really good and very womanly. After years of being a straight laced virgin she was thrilled to be a lusty slut. She couldn't wait to get her Brazilian hair removal as a sign of her new status.

12