The Republic Of Fear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you fall out of the circle, you are doomed to wander between circles and find that you are cut-off from all things from friends to power. Society is structured according to circles and does not respect non-circle people. I am now finding myself out of the ultimate circle and I could be forced to wander if I do not do something. I cannot figure out who was behind the leak, but I have noted the rise of my cousin, General Natavan, and I believe he mounts a series challenge to my succession. We don't like one another. He thinks I am spoilt.

General Natavan may not have been responsible for the leak, but I fear he may be responsible for me being cut out of the inner circle. I must tread carefully with him, he's young and popular and a technocrat, he's in his job because he's good at it (unlike our other generals). In his mid-forties, he attended Sandhurst military academy in England and later took a program at West Point for foreign military generals and officers. He also trained with U.S. 75th Rangers Regiment at Fort Benning and went on to lead an elite unit within the Azerbaijani military. In other words, he has foreign backers, backers within the military as well as popular support among the people.

A few hours later,

I have decided what I am going to do. I am going to bring down General Natavan, I will plant evidence that he is plotting a coup against my father, but I must be careful. If the wrong elements within the military and security establishment discover my plot, I could be arrested and tried, despite being the president's daughter. I am out of favour with my father and unable to gain access to him or his inner circle, which means, I do not have a friend there right now. I need to worm my way back in. I do have supporters within the military, who oppose General Natavan, they will help grease the wheels, but I need someone on the inside of General Natavan's inner circle.

You know I've always liked his favourite body guard, Lieutenant Fuzuli, my intelligence reports indicate that he has a 9-inch cock and very thick. He'll not be able to resist my charms. Meanwhile, I will make a series of public appearances doing charitable works.

The following evening,

Lieutenant Fuzuli is sitting on the chair and looking rather nervous, he's unsure of why, I have summed him to my residence for a private meeting. I am pulling out all the stops, my servants give him wine and something to eat. I have waxed my vagina area and take off all my pubic hair. I am wearing a mini black leather skirt with no panties, high heel leather boots and a white t-shirt. I let him sit there for a while and then I walk into the room with my heels clipping the floor as I go along.

"Lieutenant Fuzuli, so good of you to join me in this late hour of slumber."

"No not at all," he says nervously, he knows he shouldn't be here.

"Have you been offered something to drink and to eat?" I ask him.

"Yes, thank you."

I take a seat and cross my legs, I pull out a cigarette, stick it into my mouth and light it. I take a puff and then remove the cigarette and let out, "Ohh yeah I am in flavour country. Would you like one?" He just nods and I lean over and place a cigarette into his mouth and light it for him. "So, how are things? Your job is okay, no issues?"

"Nooo.." He responds.

"Good, I am glad you have everything you need." I open my legs and let him glimpse at my private parts and then re-cross my legs and can see that he's nervously turned on. "I am sure you are wondering what you are doing here? A woman in my position finds it hard to befriend people, I have so few friends and that can get quite lonely. I understand that you too have few friends, which I found to be quite distressing, I also know that you are unmarried and have no girlfriend. Of course, how can you? The work you do is very stressful and makes attachments impossible, in many ways, your situation mirrors my own."

I let the words sink in and then, "The work you do is important for the Azerbaijani people and it vital for the future security of our country, but it must get very lonely. We are both lonely, thus we should become friends, I am willing to help you in any way you need it. Friends do favours for one another. I hope you'll not reject my kind offer of friendship?"

"Nooo.."

"Very good! I also understand that you have had some financial troubles of late, got into some heavy debt. Well as your new friend, I will give you the money to pay these debts off."

"Ohh..you can't do that!"

I open my legs again and then pause, "Can't I?" I smile at him and even pout a little, "I can see you are a proud man, who understands there is no such thing as a free lunch. How about this, I will do this favour for you and you can do a favour for me? I get very lonely and I would like some attention from you, some physical attention."

He freezes and I lean forward and grab his hand, I start kissing his hand and then place it on my leg and say, "I know you want it, don't fight it! Take it, it's yours, today we can be friends! I am offering it to you and your strong arms."

He leans in and looks incredibly aroused, his lips launch themselves onto my lips and our tongue meet in mid-air. I stick my tongue into his mouth and lick around, his mouth begins to salivate and mine does too. I eagerly open up an oral fluid exchange, I force him to suck on my tongue and when I withdraw my tongue, I take his and suck on it. I spit him out and then start kissing around his head and then blow air into his ear, "Let's take this into my private bed chamber, I will do things to you that will blow your mind." I whisper into his ear.

I take his hand and lead him to my bedroom, he is so excited that he gropes me along the way and every few moments we stop in the hallways to kiss. We eventually reach my bedroom, I open the door and then I launch into a kissing frenzy. I move him over to my bed, while eating his face off and then I push him onto the bed. I jump on top of him and resume kissing him; I rip of his clothes every time I pause from kissing him. I unbutton his shirt and expose his upper body; I lick and kiss my way down it. His nipples look appetizing, I begin to lick around them in broad strokes and then concentrate my assault by sucking on his nipples.

I sit upright and pull my top off and then I go back down on him again, I place my boob in his face and force him to suck on my nipple. Likely a thirsty peasant who has been suffering from the effects of drought and who has just discovered a water well, Lieutenant Fuzuli, devours my nipples and looks grateful at the same time. He suck, licks, bites and teases my nipples and then moves down and repeats the process on my bellybutton. I have an idea and whisper it into his ear, he looks delighted by the suggestion.

I turn to face his crotch area, I then lie down on top of him and stick my crotch area in his face. He pushes up my skirt and starts kissing my outer lips, which he does with a lot of care and reverence and yet so sensationally. I open his pants and pull out his prize that I've been waiting to get my hands on. I rub his cock in delicately, only stopping to groan at what he's doing to my pussy lips, I then speed up and become more aggressive with the handjob. I spit onto his cock and rub the spit in. Meanwhile, he's eating away at my pussy and his tongue is beginning to penetrate into my inner sanctum.

My pussy becomes moist and my internal juices begin to spill, talk about a leak. My tongue comes out and starts to lick his enormous manhood, up and down, I go. He places both his hands on my butt cheeks and pushes them down, making him lick harder and faster into my pussy. He also strokes my line and inserts his fingers into my crack.

I have been spitting and drooling long enough, it's time to take him whole. I close my eyes and open my mouth, I shove him all the way in and push him down my throat as far as he can go. I choke a little and a lump appears in my throat, but I persist and continue. I suck, swallow, bite and swallow again. He starts tongue fucking both my anus and pussy, he exchanges his tongue between them and this leaves me guessing to what comes next. I slurp loudly, he deposits large amount of precum and I supper it all up.

My breath smells of cum, after twenty minutes of sucking, licking and eating each other out. It's time for the next phase. I jump of him and then get back on top of him, but this time, I am upright and we are face to face with one another. I start kissing him and place his cock into my vagina, I start motioning back and forth and I ride him. I am in-charge and I start pounding him, violently, aggressively and scream my lungs out. Back and forth, we sway together. He fillips me over and starts pounding me back.

We start having a fight, he wants to be on top and pounds me, after a few moments, I flip him over and start humping him. We go on like this for over an hour, the battle for mastery ends inconclusively, but he fills my vagina up with him manly fluid and my cum runs down his leg.

Over the next few weeks,

We've been meeting on and off. I took out an ice cube and gave him a blow job with it, in my car in the car park. We had anal sex in public parks at night and in hotel bathrooms. But all this sex comes at a price, I had him totally under my spell. He began supplying me with information on General Natavan, nothing to significant at first, just little tit bits. But I gradually learned of his routine and one afternoon, when me and Lieutenant Fuzuli were fucking and I let him place his dick on my stomach and cum on it, I began to reveal my plan.

The Coup/Revolution

My father is very out of touch with reality, he no longer understands the country he rules. The world never changes in his mind and over the years has retreated into his inner circle. He use to be very aware of his country and active, now he has become passive and rules the country according to advice he gets from is shirking inner circle. He believes he's great and all the people love him, because this inner circle have told him this.

Using my networks in the military and my lover, I've been planting evidence that General Natavan is planning a coup. I've been doing this subtle for months, now is the time to strike. My father is unwell and looks to step down soon, I need to remove this general soon. I need the constitution to be changed to ensure my succession. I manage to get an audience with my father, we haven't spoken in months and officially it's a reconciliation meeting, but I plan to confront him with the evidence.

The meeting went well, I gave my father the extensive documentation and accumulative evidence and he has agreed to let me handle General Natavan. I need to size him using my guys, when his supporters are not around him.

I've been working on Fuzuli and after much persuasion and back door sex, he's agreed to help me. The air is thick with conspiracy, tonight we act, Fuzuli will send a signal when Natavan is alone and my guy will strike and apprehend him.

The signal has been sent and my team have moved into action, I go along with them. The General is drinking whisky and I appear in the hall way. "Hello General."

"Lady Ismailov, what are you doing here?"

"Don't play dumb with me, you know why I am here. You've been plotting to overthrow the President and remove me in the process."

"What??"

"Don't act dumb, we have the evidence. The President has ordered your imminent dismissal and arrest. Get him boys."

My team swop into action and tackle the General to the ground, who puts up quite a fight, but we manage to subdue him. He is taken away quietly in the night to a secret location, we can't have his supporters getting wind of this. I head back to the presidential palace and inform my father, we then move to reform the constitution so I can succeed him. I have proven my worth to him and now he'll reward me. We call up our lawyers and senior figures and get them to draft the new clauses and we re-call parliament for an emergency session in the morning. All is going according to plan.

The morning comes and we announce the attempted plot of the night before and everyone looks stunned. We then talk about constitutional reforms to protect us from future coups, everyone is keen to show their loyalty and we pass the amendments. They are all afraid and now I have absolute power in my sights. However, something unexpected happened, the people learned of the changes and began rioting. At first the disturbances were small, but my father viewed them as a foreign plot because how could any Azeri be against the regime? He refused to believe it was a local grievance and sent in the security forces and a massacre ensued. Then the riots and protests got bigger and now I am public enemy number one.

Now we face a full scale revolt and my head is in the noose. After weeks of violence, my father takes away my newly acquired powers to appease the protestors and I've lost everything. It also comes out that I engineered the whole thing, now even I am not safe. Me and Fuzuli run away to Turkey together and now live in fear, fear of the regime, fear of my father's regime and fear of his absolute power.

12