The Request

Story Info
A passionate encounter with a stranger.
2k words
4.37
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be a slow lazy night, I'd decided. I'd looked around the audience, and though some were still arriving, there wasn't much to get up for. The fat guy with the beard was obviously a jazz fan. He was, at least, paying attention. I smiled at him and nodded. The first two numbers had been a bit rough, I thought. That was usually the case, though. It took awhile to get into the right mood. Some nights you never got there. It looked like this was going to be one of those nights.

Marcus had launched into 'Autumn Leaves', weaving a just recognizable melody around the song's falling chord progression. I listened to his playing, with admiration. As usual, he was technically flawless. On this night, though, he sounded mechanical. Near the end of his intro, I picked up my horn, looked up and saw her.

She burst in like a gust of cold air in autumn. Talking animatedly to her companion, she seemed agitated. I watched her purposeful stride. She wore a long red skirt, slit above the knee. It danced around her like eddies in a wind. Her thin white blouse revealed a full pair of breasts barely contained by a lacey black bra. Around her neck, she wore a rope of vintage pearls, beautifully framed by her long straight hair. My heart stopped for an instant and my throat constricted, forcing me to swallow hard. Generated from some primal emotion, a surge of electricity shot up my spine from my cock to my brain and my knees buckled. I watched her take her place beside her companion and missed my cue. I looked at Marcus and Kerry, the Bass player. They were playing already into the next chorus, anxiously waiting for me to start. I put the horn to my lips and released some notes. After the first few messed up notes, my playing became inspired. During solos, I thought of her, seeing her naked body in my mind. In between solos, I watched her from my perch on the stool.

It was clear that she was not happy with her companion. They seemed to be arguing over something and it was clear that she didn't even know I existed. No matter, whether she knew or not, she was inside me stoking my fire. My solos soared, taking a direct line from emotion to horn. The rest of the band, affected by my passion, was also cooking.

After dinner, the lights went down. The girl in the red skirt argued more vehemently now with her partner, as I wailed to Gillespie's: 'A Night in Tunisia', causing him to become increasingly furious. He left eventually, with a flourish, knocking his chair over on the way out.

She turned her back on him and sat there, red faced, fumbling in her purse for something. Next time I looked, she was gone. Our first set was up and the guys went to the back for their complimentary dinner. I usually looked forward to the free dinner thing but tonight I wasn't hungry. I bribed the bartender into pouring me a triple scotch and went to the front of the club and looked for her. She wasn't there. Feeling alone, I looked around for a cigarette machine. I normally don't smoke but this was one turning into one of those bittersweet nights were a smoke just seems appropriate. I opened the pack, leaned against the wall, and chain-smoked one butt after another, looking up into the cool autumn sky and avoiding contact with the steady flow of guests coming and going. I awoke from my reverie on hearing the band start up.

I reached the stage just in time. 'My Funny Valentine' was playing and I had the lead. When I turned around, she was there, one leg crossed over the other. One side of her red skirt draped lazily over a long, muscular thigh. 'My Funny Valentine' never sounded so sweet. She smiled sardonically, perhaps she knew the lyrics, but her eyes shone energetically, daring me to connect with her. I played that song to her and every song after that. The light reflecting from her face passed through my pupils, translating themselves to electrical impulses along the way that organized themselves into a permanent representation in my brain. By the time she walked to the stage, I felt I knew her.

My heart raced as she walked towards me. I was in between solos and she came right up to me, reaching out to hand me something. She took my hand in both of hers, when I reached down for the note, and held me captive for a long moment. I felt like she was looking into my soul. The more I tried to not look at her breasts the more I was forced to do so. Her nipples were hard and I could see them quite clearly through her thin lace bra. She dragged her fingers across my hand, leaving me holding a slip of paper. Looking down at the note, I read "I Wish I Had You." I recognized it as a Billie Holiday tune. I watched her walk elegantly back to her table and sit down before turning to pass the request to Marcus. It was at that point, I realized the whole band was looking at me. Marcus winked as I passed him the note.

I didn't play the song with my head. Well, all the notes came out the right way but as I played I was made love to her. My balls were tight and I felt heat in my penis. My face was flush and my heart was beating strong but slow. As I moved with the music, I remembered her full breasts and perky nipples. I could see the life in her as she breathed. My eyes never left hers for an instant and when the song was over, she mouthed the words "thank you" and got up to leave. I quickly jammed my horn in the gig bag and looked at Marcus. His nod was all the consent I needed. They would pack up without me. I scooped my jacket and raced after her.

As I threw open the front door, she was just turning a corner around the side of the building. She looked back and smiled invitingly. I walked quickly after her, following her into the alley between this building and the next. The alley was dark and filled with stuff. She turned around upon reaching a storage bin and rested her ass against it. She had a shawl around her shoulder which she wrapped tighter to ward off the cool air. I walked as quickly as I could down the alley without actually running. Well, maybe I did run just a bit. As I approached, she leaned back, brushed her hair back, thrust her breasts forward and stood with her legs apart.

I walked up to her and stood between her legs. I placed my hands on the storage bin to hold myself up but still I could feel her full breasts pressing against my chest as I moved my face in front of hers I looked into her eyes as my mouth pressed hers and she pressed back. Our tongues met quickly wrestled with each other. I moved my right hand between us and felt her breast. I could feel her hard and swollen nipple through her clothing, her breast felt heavy under my feel and my cock stiffened. I pressed my groin between her legs and rubbed against her, trapping her hand which had been moving towards my zipper. With her free hand, she pushed me back and finished unzipping me. At the same time, I reached behind her and tried clumsily to untie the knot holding her blouse together. She had already undone my pants, by the time her blouse fell to the floor, and she had taken my cock out and was holding it with one hand and feeling up my balls with the other. I was throbbing, my heart was racing, and I could feel the blood racing to my head, causing my face to blush profusely. I groaned long and slow and reached down to grab her hand, which had begun to stroke me. I was ready to burst but it was too early.

The corner of her mouth turned up in a wicked smile when she realized the state I was in. I looked at her, standing there, with just a red skirt and black lace bra, and holding my dick in front of her and wearing a wicked smile. Here was the most desirable woman I had ever seen holding my cock and we hadn't even met yet. She looked at me with a knowing smile and began to stroke me very slowly. "Take off your pants," she said in a hoarse sounding voice. I obediently slid down my slacks, followed by my underwear. "Now the shirt," she commanded. I did as she asked. She pulled my by the cock towards her, reached behind me to grab my ass, and pressed her mouth against mine. I moaned loudly once again, causing her to stop. Still holding my cock, she commanded me to remove her bra and skirt.

Her clothes fell to the ground as I removed them, leaving her standing there in a pair of very thin panties. She pulled me closer once again and guided my hand between her legs. Her panties were moist and I looked into her eyes as my fingers moved along her swollen labia. My free hand began to pinch a nipple. She narrowed her eyes and let out a moan. Gently prying my cock from her grip, I knelt in front of her and removed her panties. As I removed them, I gazed between her legs and marveled at her swollen vulva. I reached up with my hand and touched her there. She stiffened and groaned. Now the wicked smile was on me. Still touching her, I stood in front of her again and pinched her nipples with my free hand first one then the other. She spread her legs invitingly and beseeched me with her eyes. My hand responded sympathetically by grabbing her cunt. I pressed against it urgently, at the same time pressing my mouth into hers. I moved my hand slightly to let my fingers explore her clit. She was wet and hot and gasping.

I was gasping too as I lifted her onto the storage bin. I held her there and pressed my head into her opening. My whole cock was throbbing, my balls felt full and tight, and that's how I entered her. She let out a short scream as I plunged my cock deep inside. I pushed up until my balls were pressed tight against her and held that position while I tensed my cock against the walls of her vagina. Then I lost all control.

I started pumping. My breathing came in short gasps now. She grabbed my ass to hang on and squeezed, pulling me back in every time I backed out. Her juices flowed everywhere, surrounding my cock with luscious warmth. I pumped faster. My head was beginning to get light and I felt like dizzy. My scalp tingled. I could hear her speaking softly, her words coming in short breaths. "Now," she said. "Now, now, now." She plunged a finger into my asshole and I lost it. Hot semen spurt from the end of my cock, as I came up inside her. Harder and harder I pumped as I came. Her juices were molten by now and I felt as though flying. Finally, I plunged deep inside her, tensing my cock over and over again to squeeze out the last drop of semen.

I remained inside her for a long time, until the cool night air reminded me of my surroundings. I looked at her as I pulled out. She had the same wicked smile but it seemed softer somehow. We dressed in silence and then I drove her home - to my house.