The Request Ch. 02

Story Info
She starts off strong.
1k words
4.49
52k
25
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going insane and it wasn't even the new year yet. She had since Christmas day teased and toyed with him. Every second or third day she use him to bring herself to a massive orgasm. She was not having sex with him. No, nothing he was used to. She was fucking him, riding him; hard, passionate and unbridled. And to his surprise; very vocal.

On the days she didn't have her way with him she would unlock him and slowly tease his aching cock right up to the very edge and stop. Verbally taunting and teasing him the whole time before locking him back up.

On New Years Eve they were invited to a party at their neighbors house to celebrate. He, as always, was ready first and waited for her downstairs. He was speechless when he'd seen her come down, dressed in a tight black dress that cut just above the knees, stockings and heels. She was ravishing, he never wanted her so bad. "You're stunning, babe, simply stunning." As she got closer he noticed the small key he had given her around her neck.

"Do you like it?" she said, putting her hand over it. He swallowed hard. "Don't worry. If anyone asks I'll say that I think it's the key to your heart, but they'll have to ask you to be sure." A wicked grin flashed across her face. "I can't help but wonder if some other kinky guy or girl will really know what it's for. Can you? Let's get going." She turned and he watched as her shapely ass sauntered to the door.

It was a pleasant evening with a lot of people filling the house, enjoying the night. To his relief no one made mention of the key that hung prominently in her ample cleavage. When the ball dropped they toasted the New Year and without warning she spirited him away to a quiet part of the house. Closing the door to the laundry room behind her she grabbed hold of his balls. "Make me cum; right now!" It was more of a demand than a request.

She kissed him long and passionately as he ran his hands across her body. "I have a surprise for you." She began pulling up her dress. He eyed her stockings, then her garter straps that came into view. His eyes almost came out of his head when he'd seen that she was not wearing panties and she was completely shaved. "Do you like?" she said wryly. His member swelled with in its cage.

He plopped her right up onto the washing machine and dove in. He deftly slid his tongue across her bare pussy, she was already very wet. The loud music from outside hid her moans and groans. He soaked up every drop she gave him as he sucked and licked her. She locked her legs around his head and her hands pulled his hair. He struggled to breathe and his cock painfully strained in its confines, still not used to new status.

It took no time at all for him to push her over the edge to an explosive climax. She shrilled as her swollen mound was assaulted by his mouth. He was sure that some one was going to knock on the door any second at the scream she let out.

She kissed him hard when he stood up, shoving her tongue deep in his mouth. Her legs wrapped around his waist. She snapped back. "Oh my God." He had a shocked looked on his face. "Is that what pussy tastes like?" she exclaimed. "That is really, really good! No wonder you like spending so much time down there." This was more than he could take. Before he could say a word she planted her face onto his again. She then gently pushed him back and hopped down.

"Too bad for you though." she began as she smoothed out her dress. She looked him in the eye. "This is now day one of your fantasy and I hope you enjoyed that time between my legs, because it's now off limits to you, until you prove to me that you deserve it. How does my make-up look?"

"Fine." His mind was reeling.

"Good." The tempo of her speech slowed to a slow and erotic pace. "I hope you're going to enjoy your long, hard and frustrating year of teasing and denial." She traced a finger from his lips and down his chest. "I know I will." She turned and went back out to the party. He followed her back, but his thoughts were pre-occupied of her, mingling about without panties, the key to his cage dangling around her neck. By now he was so horny that he wondered how he was going to make it. His cock pushed against the tight plastic and reminded him of his plight.

Later that night in bed, she proved to him that she would keep her word. A buzzing sound broke the silence followed soon by her moaning and crying out. He lay there in shock at what was playing out right next to him in bed. 'Was she really masturbating right there, right now?' he thought. She continued as if he wasn't even there. Her fingers and the bullet vibe finding their mark. Soon she shuddered in the throws ecstasy. Her free hand grabbing his arm as the bullet sent her into a toe curling bliss.

"My God that was good." she exclaimed. "Oh, honey. My goodness. Trust me these little things pack a punch." She was panting trying to catch her breath. "You better get to work soon, cause I could learn to like this little bugger and then your year could get a whole lot worse." He couldn't believe his ears.

"You know maybe if you earn the right to enter me again I'll see about letting you in other spots." His shaft responded instantly to the implications she threw at him. Rarely would she go down on him and never had she let him have anal. 'Wait, did she say if?!?'

"But only if you're a good boy." She patted his cage and rubbed his balls. "Now lets get some sleep." She rolled over and in no time was out like a light. He, however, was not as lucky. It would be a long time before he enjoyed a good nights sleep. She would see to that he thought.