The Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's first day meeting Sam was a good one. The two women seemed to hit it off immediately. Sam was patient and knew the new girl was going to need a few weeks to be able to come up to speed on what she expected of her.

Samantha had appointments outside of her office all that first day, but was hoping to also get a massage from one of the new workers at the spa. Unfortunately, her schedule didn't allow for it at the last minute and instead she stayed and watched Jillian attend to the most basic of duties at her new job. Sam spied Jill by using one of her secret TV monitors she had installed to try to catch sticky fingered mechanics and patrons who seemed to always want to talk to the mechanics while they worked. It was around lunch and Sam could see Jill's extremely fine figure, including those firm breasts jiggling in her tight fitting turtleneck. As the quiet but demanding executive watched Jill attend to her new tasks, Samantha understood what Valerie saw in Jillian, her figure was amazing and her fresh face made her seem very personable too. Sam also appreciated the curves of her ass in those tight jeans she wore to the office that day. She was hoping that her new hire would be receptive to some of the perks she offered in the overtime hours.

Back at Valerie's place, Jillian showed total devotion and appreciation to her lover for the chance to redeem herself. Valerie had some news however. She had to take a trip to Denver to see a few lawyers about gas and mineral rights on her land. She would be gone for most of the rest of the week at the minimum. She was renting a car and left her Jeep to Jill to commute into town to do her job.

At the end of that first Friday, Sam called Jill into her office. She asked Jill to close the door and sit down. Samantha explained what had happened to her recently with her last lover and Jill was very empathetic. But as she listened she was trying to discern just where this attractive, middle aged woman was coming from.

"Now all I ask for in my business in honesty and a good work ethic, and I believe Val already spoke up for you on those two items," Sam said quickly.

"But there is extra work if you want it out there, but you may not be able to share about it with Val,"

Jill was curious about what type of work, but also needed the cash, so she was open to almost anything Her new boss was offering.

Samantha wore a black sexy cut -sleeve sweater that accentuated her lovely shoulders and arms. It had a broad but deep cut and without a bra on, her tits were very noticeable. She always wore tight fitting pants but today added a leather vest outfit for the cool March day. But the temperature in the windowless office was rising dramatically. She shed the vest which exposed her lovely tanned breasts just a bit more as she spoke about how there were other duties to perform which could easily net a few hundred dollars a week.

"I guess, sure, I'd be into working late sometimes," Jill answered, not really sure how to respond to the overt request for something sexual in nature.

All week long Jill got pangs of desire for this hot older woman, but knew deep inside that if she gave into those sexual desires, her relationship with Valerie would suffer, if not completely collapse. It always seemed that her life was the constant pull of dangerous liaisons versus a loving relationship where she was accepted almost unconditionally. It was the universal battle between the good angel inside her and the evil slut who wanted to fuck everyone and everything. Jill didn't know how she'd react if tempted, but was aware that this was a turning point in her young life.

Jill saw the rough edges around her new boss as a veneer of arms to protect her from the world. The younger woman was perceptive enough to grasp that this woman was jealous of Valerie and wanted to pry into their relationship any way she could. Jill's first impression of Samantha earlier that week had been one of surprise at how intensely attractive she was, and how she carried herself with authority but didn't talk down to any of her employees and let them find their own pace for doing their jobs.

"I'm on my feet almost all day and I need a good foot massage, nothing else, really. She lied. So are you ok with doing that on occasion?" The owner of the shop closed her door. It was after closing time anyway and all the mechanics were long gone. They were alone in the windowless, dingy office.

"Sure, I happen to give excellent foot massages too!"

Sam leaned back in her chair and took off her expensive cowboy boots and was ready for Jill to show her stuff,"

"Nice boots!"

"Thanks, I got them in Nashville when I was there last year," Sam wiggled out of her boots and slumped down into her leather chair as Jill took her socks off and began massaging.

"You'll find some lotion over there and I even have some witch hazel which works really nice before you do anything, to sort of take the perspiration away," Sam suggested, as she awaited her first massage.

"You know you'd be more comfortable if you just got on the leather couch I'm on, right?

"You're right, Jill thanks," And they switched positions. Jill got herself comfortable by sitting on a large embroidered pillow and began cleaning and massaging Sam's right foot. She applied the creamy lotion, which she liked the smell of and gave her new boss a good massage based on reflexology.

"You sure know your way around the pressure points don't you, I m very impressed!" Samantha enjoyed watching her new hire as she caressed her calve muscles and gave her an excellent foot massage. Upon finishing her right foot, Jill took the bare foot and pressed it against the crotch of her jeans, and Sam instinctively made a massaging motion with her entire leg to respond. They both looked at each other.

"Ungghh, that feels good!" Jill moaned.

Then the young woman leaned down and took Sam's bare left toe and gave it a good slow licking with her tongue and pursed her sexy lips around the large digit and sucked on it too. As Jill sucked on Sam's left big toe, she began touching her own pussy, which made her boss squirm in the leather couch. She got into sucking on the toe, sucking like a stiff cock, licking and tonguing around her colored nails.

"Jill, how did you ever know, how much I love that!"

"Just a wild guess,"

"Hmmnnn," Sam smirked a smile in her direction, then stuck out the tip of her tongue and touched the inside of her upper teeth while Jill continued her massage.

This time Jill was giving it extra care and pressure points to relax and stimulate her erogenous zones. Then Jill quickly took off her blouse and bra and rubbed the sole of Sam's foot on her breasts. Jill's nips stood out at attention from the touch and Sam used her first two toes to tweak those sweet nipples into an even more heightened state of arousal.

The two women looked at each other and Sam undid her the remaining blouse buttons while Jillian stood up and wiggled out of her pants, revealing her black thong and her perfect ass and shapely legs.

"I've had my eyes on your body all week long and have been dreamin' of sucking your hot pussy all week!", Jill said coarsely.

"I want you to flood my mouth with your cumjuices!"

"I think I can arrange that, easily dear," Sam said as she undressed quickly.

Jillian leaned over and they kissed for the first time, their tongues chasing each other around, hands groped each other's tits and shoulders. Jill was breathing harder now and she wanted to feel Sam's body come alive when she stimulated her clit. Samantha couldn't wait to get fucked by this gorgeous young woman also. The night before, she had wicked fantasies of being taken by Jill and fucked hard with her favorite strap on.

Jill dropped to her knees and helped Sam as she pulled off her pants, exposing those tanned and toned thighs. Jill could see how aroused her employer was when she put her finger on Sam's silver trimmed, lacy cotton panties and felt how wet they were.

Samantha reached into the side drawer of her desk and pulled out a huge strap cock on with leather straps. The phallus was dark brown and reeked from the scent of pussy juices. Last night's fun filled her mind for a moment, and she wondered how Jill would fit in with her other friends.

"You can use that on me after you suck me a while, ok?"

Jill gently took off Sam's lacy panties and dove her face into her boss's horny wet pussy. She gave her clit a perfunctory lick and then massaged her clit with her thumb. This woman had huge vulva which was almost completely shaved, lest for a small thatch on the top, where Sam had kept it very neat. Jill loved the scent of her sex and wanted to give this woman so much pleasure. Jill took Sam's prominent clitoris, which stuck out of her sweet flower, and massaged her swollen bud with her tongue until Sam's legs vibrated like tuning forks. Sam instinctively grabbed Jill's long hair and held on tight.

Jill was so ready for this, she parted those wet lips with two fingers and fucked her slowly, as her other hand glided up and fondled those lovely tits. Her right hand fondled and pinched her abundant conical nipples which made Samantha gyrate her hips up to meet her finger and guide it to her special spot.

"Unggh, oh, Jill fuck me babe, fuck me hard, I wanna cum so hard in your face!"

"Sam, I've been waiting to do this all week to you! "You are SO hot to me! I d love for us to do this as much as we can!"

"For sure, Jill!"

Jill went down on her, sucking her clit with lustful abandon. Her muff tasted sweet like a nice piece of fruit. Her scent was mixed with musk and a fragrance she hadn't really experienced before, but it made it her hotter for her sexy boss.

"Oh, you suck me good babe, suck me HARD! Mnnnnnn, YES!" Samantha cried as she fell her juices get stirred down below. The warmth of her impending orgasm built up quickly and sloshed a small wave of cum juices all over Jill's face as she gobbled them up.

"Fuck me now Jill. Fuck me hard with that strap on, then let it sit between my big tits with all my spunk on it while I suck your cunt off too!"

Jill was an obedient lover and willingly donned the dark phallus and did as she was ordered.

Sam looked up at her new lover and was so turned on by Jill's attractive figure, her abundant tits swayed as she strapped on the huge phallus.

Jill looked down at her sexy boss, and realized just how lucky she was to make love to this middle-aged woman. She enjoyed watching Sam wince in minor irritation as she slowly penetrated her all the way with the thick rubber cock. With one hand, she held onto Sam's smooth, firm upper arm while she thrust her hips in and out, deeper and harder into her luscious cooze.

It was dark by then, but inside the shop's office, Sam had left on only her tungsten lamp which gave the office a nice warmer feel to it. The air in the office began to change from the reek of motor oil to the sweet scent of female juices. The leather couch squeaked and rattled on the wood floor as the Jill slammed the strap on cock deeper into Sam's hot pussymound. Jill loved fucking her with the strap on, but preferred sucking more and was hoping to injest more of her cumjuices after Sam came a few more times.

"Unnghh, Yes fuck me, fuck me...ahhh..aHHH cummminghhhhhhh!" Sam got off on making it with younger women almost half her age.

The young employee pulled out the cum soaked phallus and placed it between Sam's nice tits and Jill wiped the rubber cock against her sternum as it transferred her juices to her breasts. Jill took her finger and tasted the woman's juices and licked her finger slowly with a nod to her lover.

The two women cuddled and kissed awhile, but they both knew this had to keep going, for only one of them was totally satiated. The new hire swung her leg over Sam's luscious body and rubbed her damp clit on Sam's tit and then moved slowly up to her face. Jill looked forward her boss's face to receive some good pussy licking of her own.

Sam grabbed Jill's ass and pulled her partially shaved mound closer to her lips. Her endorphins were racing with all the pleasure of cumming twice in quick succession and having this lovely young snatch to suck on for a while.

"Oh my God, Samantha your tongue, Ohhh, HummmnnghhhhGOD! YES!!"

Jill cried out in lust as she felt her own pangs of orgasmic need begin to rise.

Sam loved to suck pussy but found using a giant phallus on another woman a bit more stimulating. She grabbed the spunk filled rubber cock and rubbed Jill's flowering pussy with it a few times while her other hand found her anus and began fingering her bum hole for extra effect.

Jill jerked upward, shouting for more tongue action but Sam slid upwards and put the hard phallus into her wetness while the older woman stabilized it by her lower abdomen. Jill rode that rubber cock wildly as Sam massaged her tits and tweaked Jill's super erect nipples. The horny younger woman's wetness saturated the leather couch as it flowed down around the rubber phallus, her breath increased rapidly as she steamed towards her climax.

"Ride this big cock, Jill while I massage your hot clit with my finger," Sam said. She loved rubbing her lovers' clits while she fucked them.

Sam grabbed her buttocks and helped her stay in place as she adjusted her position. Jill squatted onto huge brown cock and rubbed its rough surface on her clit just as Sam's finger found the right spot also. Jill bounced and gyrated towards a huge loud orgasm. "Oh, Oh yes! YES Sam, right there, yes...cumming!"

Jill's head spun with lust for this older woman. It was different than with Val who enjoyed more traditional moves and touches. Sam was into being wild and more spontaneous.

Afterwards the two women caressed each other on the oversized leather couch.

"You better follow me home for a nice meal and a shower, Jill. I have something to talk to you about anyway. You can't tell Val about any of this of course, but I hope we can pleasure ourselves together again,"

"Oh definitely Sam!" Jill head was still spinning with lust for this hot older woman.

They got dressed quickly and Sam told Jill to follow her back to her ranch house a few miles away.

In the dark cave of Samantha's warm bedroom, the two women laid in each other's arms. They'd made long passionate love all night and now it was early morning. As they showered together, Samantha realized it was time to ask Jill if she could indeed share her body with Val on a regular basis.

"Jill, I know we've been together just this once, but I really want to be able to have fun with you from time to time. I 've got a few girlfriends in town and on occasion, we all find time to party here. Sometimes I also just entertain myself with a guy Peter who's a photographer. Peter loves doing some art and erotic shots of me outside and asked if I'd be interested in finding a girlfriend or two to pose with, do you think you'd be up for something like that? He'd pay for your services and they could end up being published somewhere..."

"Well, I think that would sort of end my relationship with Val, if she found out. I still have feelings for Val and wouldn't want to hurt her,"

"But you realize if we keep doing this, she will find out from others around town," Jill said in an anxious tone.

"Is your boyfriend going to want to end up having a three way?"

"It could be, if you wanted that," Sam would love that. Just the thought of Peter's huge cock and Jill's body together, got Sam going all over again.

Sam reached over to her cell and pulled up a nude shot of Peter showing his 8" cock. He was just drying himself off after showering and making love with her.

"Here's Peter, he really is hot! But a decent guy too. You'd have to meet him first and see for yourself," Sam suggested.

"You mentioned some other women, do you fool around with a lot of women in town? I've only been here a few months and know Val and you, but I'd be into experiencing more things with some of your friends too, I guess,"

Thoughts of a multiple woman orgy definitely enticed her. She loved a three way too, especially if Sam's boyfriend had a nice cock and had a good attitude.

"Hmnn, well, I've been known to love to suck a good hard cock, and it's really intriguing to think of having you there too!"

"You know, when Val is away, I'm willing to bet she's not being abstinent. She loves sex with all sorts of women, you know," Sam added, trying to woo Jill to do the photo session with her.

"I realize that too, Sam. But I want to think about it awhile. Val's love has meant a lot to me, she really saved my life,"

"I know, its fine if you think about it as long as you need," Sam said in a relaxed voice.

"Jill, Peter has a great body, he works out all the time and is smart too and doesn't fuck just anything. He's an exceptional lover, but we have an open relationship, and he knows how much I love other women," Sam felt the need to add.

They were still in the bathroom, drying their hair and toweling off and Sam put her leg up on the edge of the tub and Jill went down on her knees and began fingering Sam's fresh pussy lips again. She leaned in and kissed those dark lips and then stood up and the two women embraced. Sam threw her arms around Jill's neck and kissed her passionately, once again.

"Jill I know how much Val means to you, but I never thought I'd meet another lover as good as you are, with you level of sensuality and compassion. In some ways, you're rescuing me from being lost, constantly looking for someone who can satisfy me,"

"I, I really don't know what to say to that, Sam, I'm touched you feel that way about me. You must realize how well you got me off, I came all over your face a few time!"

"Yes, I remember last night very well! You got my juices going so well, last night, young girl. Not too many women or men have done me like that before, I don't know if I can stay away from you!"

END "EDITED Part 2"

ALL FEED BACK APPRECIATED!

12