The Research Study:...Ch. 1

Story Info
Strapped for cash, student joins a special study.
2.6k words
4.43
55.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Research Study: Paid for Pleasure? Ch. 1

I could barely wait to tear open the envelope from XX University to see if they accepted me into their graduate program.

'Dear Alexandra Maple, we are pleased to inform you that...' Yes! I got in; it had taken me long enough to get around to applying to graduate school but I was finally on my way. I went about my day and tried fruitlessly to come up with ways to fund my education without drowning in student loans. At a loss for any good ideas I plopped down on my sofa and picked up the latest Chicago Reader. Before reading the articles, I like to check out the "Back Page," often advertising obscure and naughty things. At the very bottom an ad read 'Interested in BIG MONEY? Join an exclusive research program at Cedar Hill Clinic. Safe and discreet. Call for more information.' I wasted no time punching in the numbers, even if it didn't cover my tuition, it couldn't hurt to make some money.

"You have reached the Cedar Hill Clinic's Sexual Research Department. If you are interested in joining the study, please leave your name and number at the tone."

Shit. Huh? Sexual research? I hung up and looked around my apartment as I thought about my next move. It didn't take much thinking, as I'm a highly sexual thirty-year-old woman who happens to have exactly $349.87 in her checking account. I dialed again.

"Um, yes, my name is Alexandra Maple. I, uh, was interested in the study. My number is..."

I laid back and wondered what this could all be about. It was probably some egg donation program or maybe a questionnaire about how active my sex life is. I was chuckling to myself wondering if I would be honest about all of my escapades while traveling; my affinity toward exhibitionism and appetite for group sex. This jogged my memory and I began daydreaming, recalling the last time I masturbated in my car, then at a rest area. I loved that the trucker saw me and how he got off...I gave my right nipple a little squeeze and unbuttoned my shorts. My hand was at the rim of my panties and my eyes half closed when the phone rang. Startled out of my sexual haze I jumped up and immediately answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Alexandra?"

"Y-yes," I stammered. The voice on the other end was perhaps the sexiest I had ever heard. I have a thing about voices—and phone sex.

"Alexandra, my name is Jack and I'm calling from Cedar Hill Clinic."

"Uh huh," was all I could manage.

"We received your message and would like to set up an appointment to see if you'll let us study you."

"Oh? I thought I had to meet certain criteria..."

"You'll see, Alexandra. Can you come in this afternoon? Say, 4:30?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Bye Alexandra. I look forward to meeting you." With that, dream voice Jack hung up the phone. I looked at my watch; I had forty-five minutes. I hopped in the shower and quickly shaved my legs and used yummy shower gels to ensure smelling good. I got dressed quickly and headed out the door.

The clinic was unassuming enough. I walked in and the receptionist directed me to the research area of the building. When I walked in it looked like any other clinic. Doctors and scientist, some obviously students or interns were walking around with clipboards and chatting. I noticed an observation area and a man about my age was being observed through the glass. He was hooked up to all sorts of wires and such. When I looked up, I noticed that he was watching a very explicit porno movie. Someone touched my arm and I swung around "Sorry if I startled you. May I help you?" It was that voice. "Um, yeah, I have an appointment, my name is Alexandra." The man was as beautiful as the voice.

"Certainly, Alexandra, we were expecting you. Please, follow me." No problem doing that.

I was led to a small room. Jack asked if I was comfortable then called in his colleagues. In walked a stunning woman of about thirty-five years and another man, about fifty. Jack himself looked to be almost forty. Jack introduced me to them. Her name was Amy and his Michael. During the next half hour I was asked a series of questions about my sexuality. Was I gay, straight or bisexual? I explained that I was straight but bi-curious. They nodded and took notes on this. A nurse came in to draw blood for some tests. More questions about my sex life, sex drive and attitude toward sex in general.

Then, without warning, Amy looked me in the eye and unbuttoned her blouse. She exposed beautiful breasts, about a C cup in an even more beautiful bra. She looked at me seductively and said, "Does this turn you on, Alexandra?" I stammered, "I, uh.." I looked at Jack, then Michael then back at Jack. He nodded and gently closed his eyes in such a reassuring way that I felt at ease. "Well, honestly, yes. Yes it does turn me on." She left her shirt undone and scribbled some notes, "Very well then."

Jack then took the floor and explained to me that this was the part of the interview where they explained to me what the research was all about and I could determine if I would like to participate. He explained that there would be nudity, explicit sexual themes and acts and masturbation only if I felt comfortable. I was so mesmerized by his voice and his coffee brown eyes that I sat silent long after he was done speaking.

"Well? Alexandra, are you interested?" He jolted me out of my trance.

"Uh, oh yeah, I think...um, what about the compensation?"
"Of course," he began, "we are prepared to offer you five hundred dollars for the first week. The pay increases weekly as the research becomes more, uh, intense shall I say."

Trying to maintain some semblance of a cool air, I said, "Ok, sounds good to me! Where do I sign?" They didn't have to know that I probably would have done it for fifty bucks.

They wanted to start right away, presumably to detect my level of commitment and to be sure I didn't get scared off and never return. They gave me a short, silk, burgundy robe and told me to take off all my clothes and put that on. They instructed me that once in the changing room, there was another door, which led me into the observation room. I was to go through this door and wait for further instruction. I quickly disrobed and wondered what I had gotten myself into...again. I was clouded by the offer of good money and anything to do with sex caught my interest. I shooed away any reservations I was having and opened the door into the observation room.

I was immediately surprised at how warm it was. The next thing I noticed was how nice it smelled; like lilacs and sex. The room was set up like a studio apartment. There was a card table with four chairs around it, a queen size bed, a recliner chair and a television mounted on the wall. Music was playing softly though I couldn't see a stereo. Just then, the music cut off and I heard Amy's voice over a microphone, "Just sit down and relax Alexandra, we're getting set up here." I sat down in the recliner and tried to relax, closing my eyes and inhaling deeply. I heard the dressing room door open and looked over to see Jack walking toward me. He was carrying all sorts of wires that I figured he was going to plant all over my head. He had changed out of his business clothes, though, and was wearing loose shorts and a faded blue t-shirt. He told me to stay put and he slowly opened up the robe, exposing my breasts.

"Don't worry," he said, "I don't bite...at least not until week three." I giggled and he placed the electrodes on my chest, stomach and one near each nipple. As he was placing the second one on my right breast, my nipples swelled to embarrassing proportions. He gave me a little wink and told me to please open my legs. I turned a color of red that wasn't even fashionable in the eighties and looked over to the glass partition. Amy caught my eye and spoke into the microphone, "Don't worry Alexandra, Jack is a researcher as well as volunteer in the study. You can stop anytime you don't feel comfortable, but this is a basic part of the setup. It doesn't get any less exposing from here, so just relax and enjoy yourself."

I looked back up at Jack, who was still hovering over me waiting for me to open my legs. He gave me that charming reassuring look and I slowly lifted up my knees and opened myself up to him. Having been distracted by the goings on, it just occurred to me how completely turned on I was. Here was this incredibly sexy man touching me while I was completely exposed and to boot we had an audience. He went to put an electrode at the base of my clitoris. When he got there, we both looked down to see that I was more turned on than I thought; there was moisture seeping out of my vagina. I looked up, into his eyes and gave a sheepish look and mouthed I'm sorry. He kept looking directly into my eyes and said, "You're going to be perfect for this. I, for one already like working with you." He then ever so gently placed the electrode on the base of my clit, causing it to jump from its hood and my whole body to twitch.

"Ok, Alexandra, here's what we're doing today. We will expose you to a couple different, highly sexual situations and record your level of excitement. If at any time you wish to masturbate, please do, as this helps us to assess our data. There are several sexual implements that have never been used, feel free to try them out if you wish; they are in the dresser next to the bed. Jack will be in the room with you, if you wish to touch him, that's fine. We might direct Jack to touch you at times, be sure to express any discomfort you have at any time. Ok, Alexandra, ready?"

All I could do was nod.

Suddenly, the television came on and it was the same porno movie the man had been watching when I first arrived. There were two naked women giving a man a blowjob. He was moaning and writhing and they were sharing his hard cock, their tits bouncing all around in the process. It was pretty hot, but I especially got excited when the dirty talk started, "Oh, yeah, suck my cock..Oh yeah, ungh, fuck yeah." I became a little more interested as he seemed to be nearing orgasm. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack stand up. I looked over to see him taking off all his clothes to reveal the most delicious looking hard cock I had ever seen.

He must have been well over six feet tall with a strong hard body that his penis didn't shame at all. He sat back down in the chair and began stroking his massive erection, staring directly at me. I was speechless. Speechless and literally drowning in my own juices. He was pumping his cock so slowly and deliberately. I began to imagine that I could feel what it must feel like to be him. I looked up at the window and Amy and Michael were watching us, pleased. Amy nodded at me, and then toward Jack as if to say go ahead and do what pleases you. Jack then spoke, "The only rule here, Alexandra, is to not hold back your desires."

I was too turned on to be bashful. I turned the chair so I was facing Jack. We were about three feet apart. I lifted my legs and draped them over the arms of the chair so my legs were wide open and my wet pussy completely exposed. I continued to watch Jack who by now was beginning to moan a little from watching me. I saw some precum spurt from his penis and I licked my lips. Avoiding the electrode, I slipped a finger into my pussy. It was so slick that I easily followed it by two, then three fingers. I then took them out and traced my labia and cooed a little to test Jack's reaction. H

e began stroking a little harder and his breathing was noticeably heavier. I circled around and around, avoiding my clit, knowing that once I touched it I would explode. This was so remarkably hot, sitting three feet away from an incredibly sexy man who happened to be rock hard and masturbating while watching me do the same. I almost came right there thinking about it.

Just then I heard Amy in a much lower, more seductive voice, "Alexandra, you're doing great. Why don't you touch your clit, sweetie? It looks so ripe and swollen plus I'd love to see you climax. I know Jack would too, wouldn't you Jack?"

Jack moaned his approval and shot me that look again. Then, another voice, "Alexandra, this is Michael. You're doing great. You're so hot and my cock is so hard right now. Listen to me carefully, I'm going to talk you through this, okay?" I nodded. "I want you to gently finger yourself, okay?" I was so turned on by being watched and having this older man tell me what he wanted me to do to myself while he watched. I did as he said and slowly pumped my index finger in and out of my soaked pussy. "Great, hon, now lick your left finger and play with your nipples."

I think I like it here, I thought to myself. "Hmmm, great, now stop fingering yourself and play with your clitty...be sure to watch Jack too." I did just as he said. "Okay, Alexandra, that's my girl. Now, I'm going to count down and direct you when to come, do you think you could do that for me?" I breathed out a 'yes' and continued gently probing my clit.

"Okay, then..five, look at Jack, don't lose his gaze...four, notice how he's pumping harder...pump harder, Jack. Three, press more firmly on your clit now...good, let me hear you moan. Oh, yes, beautiful, Jack go faster..."

Jack was now rocking in the chair, his ass completely off the seat as though he was fucking the air, he was moaning loudly and staring at me, in between moans saying my name huskily. Again, Michael's voice, "Alexandra, we're at two and I want you to prepare to climax. Make as much noise as you want, give in to your orgasm...good keep frigging your clit..oh, yeah, good girl...that's it.

Okay, ONE! Come for me,hon..come one, give me your orgasm..." Suddenly, my body convulsed in one huge thrust and I screamed, closing my eyes at the intensity, I heard noises I wasn't sure could be me, "OOOOOhhhh...ohmygod, oooooooohhh aaahhhhhh.commmmmmmiinngggaaagh."

I continued to scream into the aftershocks, my finger still on my clit, carrying me through the orgasm. I looked up to see Jack shooting his come my direction. He looked up in the middle of his orgasm and came with a loud grunt, and lowly said, "Shit, Alexandra, I want more of you..."

To Be Continued...