The Researcher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

The gentle fingers of Kate's right hand slipped along the side of Maris's clit hood. Kate looked into her eyes and Maris smiled as Maris continued to speak.

"I didn't understand this world you've brought me into Mistress. It took some time to adjust and he has a purpose in my life Mistress Kate. Now I've determined I want him. His nature is submissive. From the first moment we met he was submissive. I just didn't comprehend the term nor how my needs depended on his passive sexuality."

Mistress stopped, removing her hand from Maris and the dress hem fell. Maris felt she needed the touch but Kate had stepped back.

"So you're telling me that he has agreed to your 'Female Led Relationship'? He has submitted to you Maris, after just this short time?" Maris had texted Kate the notion of a FLR early this morning on the walk to the Lab.

Mistress Kate was pacing as Maris stood at the desk watching. Kate said, "I thought he was too vanilla."

Kate paused and looked at Maris, "I captured you, ahh!"

Kate walked back to Maris's side, "That why I could snare you so easily. His sexuality is truly submissive!"

Kate spoke quickly. The questions flying, "How far will you take him? Does he call you Mistress?"

Maris was excited seeing her Mistress's passion regarding her 'boy'.

"How far? I'm uncertain what you mean Mistress Kate. And yes he calls me Domina,"

Kate interrupted, "this is incredible!"

She moved to hug Maris and kissed her pet roughly as her hand pushed up Maris' dress and her fingers re-entered Maris's now soaked pussy. Just as quickly Kate stopped the kiss and stepped back.

"I mean your boy has agreed to be led? Now you need to push him. All FLR's include some form of feminization Maris. Maybe not full sissification but maybe. Wait, what did you call Jon just a moment ago?"

Maris bit her lip and cast her eyes downward as Kate came close again. Mistress Kate lifted Maris's chin, "you said 'Serge'?"

Maris licked her lip teasing her Mistress to kiss her again, "No Mistress, not Serge' but serge, like the action. I won't capitalize it since it's not a 'name' as such."

Now Kate kissed Maris and pushed her tongue into the pet's mouth, "My god that's greater than I could have imagined. You've got a talent for this Maris."

Kissing Maris again Mistress Kate's fingers entered her pet's pussy again. Maris was so aroused as she comprehended the scale of changes she had pushed serge into. Yet the fingers trying to bring on her orgasm were those of her Mistress.

When Kate paused the kiss Maris, spoke quickly, "I've directed serge to wear my panties today. The ones I wear during my cycle. A pair of boy-shorts."

Now Kate looked into Maris' eyes and rubbed the woman's clit roughly, "You're amazing Maris. In this brief period you've exceeded me."

Kate could see and feel Maris's rising peak.

"Now come on my hand bitch. Do it now! Your soaked wet little cunt is mine. I'm fucking you with my hand! Cum Maris!"

Maris stared into her Mistress's eyes as the orgasm enveloped her and then she closed them and allowed the climax to roll up her body to her chest. She collapsed into Kate's arms.

A few minutes later Maris was seated in her chair and Kate sat on the edge of the desk with her skirt hiked to her hips. Maris placed her hands on the stocking clad legs of her Mistress as Kate spoke.

"I should have seen this coming Maris. The incident last week with the passkey showed that he, I meant to say, serge was anything but a strong-headed male. If he were he would have inserted himself into our sex play. When Hannah told me how committed you were to him I should have been more understanding."

Now Maris had lowered her head to the exposed vulva on the desk edge and gently licked her Mistress.

"Ahhh, yes, that's feels good my pet, and how will you keep him close? He may enjoy your leading him but he may not want to become a sissy." Kate moaned as Maris pushed her tongue deep into Kate's pussy while her finger traced the rim of Kate's back opening.

Kate continued to moan softly but said, "My vote is that we feminize serge as soon as possi,"

Maris winced and stopped and looked to her Mistress, "Please do not be upset with me but no Mistress. I told Hannah that I wanted you to remain separate. He's mine and I'll decide how and what I'll expect from serge. Not you nor Mistress Hannah."

Maris had left a webpage open for me to review on her desktop in the library. It detailed a woman who lives near Paris and her suggestion that the lead in a female led relationship didn't have to act or allow her charge to be a fetishist. This woman consulted Maris that to find happiness both people in the relationship needed security and a normal life. Maris was telling me that her goal was that she was in-charge but in all other ways she desired to be a couple.

"Mistress I need something serge has."

Kate smirked, "Yeah, his warm cock!"

Maris frowned, "With all respect Mistress. I do some times need his, penis, but it's more than that. You opened my mind to explore and I found a potential multifaceted life that may be right for us. You have Mistress Hannah and yet you desire me and the other women. I hope that my new relationship can be a good thing. I hope to find that it will be good for you Mistress Kate."

Maris saw the resolve forming in her Mistress's eyes.

"Okay, for now I'll allow you to decide what's best but as I said earlier, I won't allow him to distract you. Is this clear to you Maris?"

Maris dropped to her knees and kissed Kate's body. She continued to lick her Mistress. She knew that Kate would respond to her next move. The long middle digit of her left hand entered Kate's moist anus.

The probing of the long finger together with the cunnilingus was having an affect. Kate's passion was rising and Maris knew she would orgasm soon.

"Oh yes my pet fuck my tight bottom, oohh, good god, yes Maris."

The afternoon discussion and the moist tongue in her pussy brought Kate to climax. Maris moved up to kiss her lover with her juice-covered face.

"Yes Maris, I do love your tongue." Kate's makeup smeared when Maris wildly kissed her Mistress.

"Your face is covered with my scent Maris."

As Kate calmed she leaned against the desk edge considering the passion of her pet and her tongue.

Still breathing deeply she said, "Maris that was wonderful."

Maris looked at Kate as she bent to pull her panties off of her right ankle.

"I do want to know more about your serge, your boy, Jon whatever you're calling the poor boy."

Kate handed Maris the damp undergarment, "Here Maris. Maybe you'll need these to further affect your boy. I'll need to keep an eye on this 'serge' and you shall be allowed a little freedom. Just a bit as I determine if this can actually work for me as well.''

Kate pulled her compact out to review her face as Maris came beside her and straighten the back hem of Kate's white skirt.

Kate smiled, "It's a little short but it served me well today. I liked watching you eat my pussy. I'll stop by in a few days pet."

Maris watched her walk to the door and turn, "I'll be watching Maris."

Maris did realize that Kate's opinions were important. The idea of pushing me as Kate suggested was never in her mind. This morning she simply let me know she was the lead. The webmaster from Paris she had communicated with had not suggested that I be forced. Rather she recommended that the role for me could develop slowly as Maris became more assertive and aware of her desires.

An hour later she received an E-mail on her private account:

'a few ideas for your consideration '

It was from Kate. There were four items shown from an on-line store. The strap-on seemed to be similar to the one Kate had used to fuck Maris's bottom. The second item was a small cage like device for the male genitals. The idea of having me being denied sexual delight was interesting to Maris. The anal training kit also seemed to be appropriate. If she was capable of be fucked in the ass so was I. Maris immediately order the three items.

The fourth gave her pause. It was a milking tool not an anal plug. The pink toy was from a Swiss firm. Maris changed to a new browser and began to research the device. Twenty minutes later she understood the action and benefits. She would begin to nurse my prostate and completely control my orgasm.

I received a forwarded copy of her receipt within seconds just passed four in the afternoon. She did not write a note of the contents. After reviewing the document I realized we were heading to a different level. I was worried about my decision to remain with her for just a moment. My needs, my desire for Maris was so strong I had to consider her plan. Could I find a way to adjust to her sexual control? The package delivery date was two days away. Maris wanted to give me an opportunity to leave. Her method was abrupt but to her it would seem acceptable. I needed to carefully consider how I would react to her toys and the suggestion of her pegging my bottom.

I recalled my thought from the other day. If I had been more adventuresome in bed with Maris our lovemaking may have included anal sex. Maybe she would never have agreed to her be with her two mistresses. It seemed impossible thinking now how these past three weeks had transpired. Now the nature of our relationship had shifted and I was in a secondary role. I considered that Maris was in-charge and she knew how to prompt me.

I looked at the images of the collection she had bought and wondered if I should move on. She seemed intent on pushing me toward buttsex. I had never considered my ass a place of joy or interest. As I considered the strap-on I realized I needed to research how this may be pleasurable. Somehow over the last three weeks Maris had become aware of anal sex and she clearly enjoyed it. How could I reciprocate? Should I send her a note explaining my anxiety? I thought that would lead her to respond negatively but I didn't feel her new toys had a place in our relationship.

I stewed over the E-Mail I had written for twenty minutes. I realized that my reference had been destroyed. It was no longer our relationship. It was hers to determine and set the path. I must completely acquiesce or she would tell me to leave.

After an hour on the webpage 'awesomeanal' I understood more and was intrigued that both the sexes seemed to love anal. The dirtiness of the act didn't seem to be an issue. Then I found a site that discussed the preparation of a 'bottom'. This aspect of anal play seemed to be essential for the images and videos showed women and men moving their faces and tongues freely from a cock to a butt. In several of the videos there was no hesitation on the faces of the participants. I had licked Maris's ass on several occasions but I hadn't stuffed my tongue inside her like the sex actors did to their lover's bottoms.

The cleaning of a receiving bottom seemed to be important and I found a descriptive page. I wondered if Maris had done such a cleaning? I walked to the bath and found a small bag with a thin nozzle. The bag and hose were new. I considered my world while holding this contraption. Maris was clearly leading me to this. She had left the pink bag readily discoverable. I looked about the bath and saw a simple hook on the shower rod. It was new but I couldn't recall when I'd first seen it.

Returning to the CPU I re-examined the video with the woman showing the method. I decided to wait until this evening and Maris's return. Maybe there was a different explanation and I had to get an assignment finished. At lunch we had agreed to a late supper so that I could complete the code review.

At seven I heard Maris in the Kitchen and a moment later the sound of the shower. I walked to the Kitchen to fill my glass. On the counter was the balled panty. I turned almost picking it up but didn't. I considered that I was wearing Maris's panties. These didn't look familiar. I was close to the edge of the counter and bent my nose to within a few inches. The aroma was of sex but the scent wasn't Maris's. The sound of the running water stopped and I returned to my desk and checked whether my client had received the files.

A moment later I felt her presence. I turned to look obliquely at her, not directly.

"I like that serge, there's respect in you. Did you see the gift from Mistress Kate?"

I didn't shift in the chair nor turn away as I considered telling the truth, "Yes Domina I did notice them."

She stepped away but returned quickly and walked to my side. She had only a towel about her and her hair was not wet. I stayed still as she pulled the damp white lace thong panty open. She extended her hands to open the waist opening.

"I want you to smell her," she placed the taut garment over my head, "to know that I had sex with her just a few hours ago."

I could see her moving toward my head but didn't resist her action and the small panty's back panel was across my face. I could see through the lace a little. I inhaled and my nose was filled with Kate's scent.

Maris bent close to my ear and said, "Lick her panty. She gave it to me to give to you. She wants you to wear them tomorrow."

She then turned and went to the bedroom. Calling back to me she said, "Remember you're not allowed to masturbate serge."

The next day after I came back from our lunch picnic there was a package on the stoop. Maris sent me a text; she had been alerted by the carrier of the delivery.

'open up the package I sent you'

I walked to the Kitchen. We had not spoken of the receipt she had forwarded. I pulled the soft package open and found the four items. Each had a tag and plastic package. I open each and discarded the wrappings.

'I want you to put the anal kit to use this afternoon'

I picked up the three different plastic plugs. The large one was almost as big as my penis. I considered whether I was to respond to Domina when my phone buzzed again:

'get to the bath and use the pink bag serge, NOW'

To be continued,

by MadQuill

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12