The Resort

Story Info
Mixed couple meet slave and dine out.
6.7k words
4.63
36.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

Chapter 1 Exhibitionists and Voyeurs

Sitting at the patio table in my wheelchair, I could not keep from staring at the sexy sight before me. Lying on a lounge chair, no more than ten feet from me was a lovely naked woman. Her legs were spread, with her one leg bent. This gave me an unobstructed view of her almost hairless crotch. It was obvious this woman was an exhibitionist; she was getting off being watched.

As I stared, her red nailed fingers began to twist the tuft of hair at the apex of her slit. In a short time the pink lips began to part. I could not tell if her arousal was caused by her playful fingers or by the excitement of being watched.

Gazing along her flat belly, I could see her smiling, as my eyes came to rest on the two tanned breasts rising like mountains from her chest. As I ogled her large breasts her pink tongue slid along her red lips, giving them a moist, inviting sheen. I could not see if she was looking at me because she had on sunglasses, but I knew she was putting on a show for me.

As I stared at the erotic vision before me, I noticed her finger start to gently circle the top of her cleft. Gradually her pink erect clitoris began to emerge from its protective sheath. Slowly the red nailed digit began to disappear into the moistening crevice. I could not believe what I was seeing. This wanton vixen was blatantly masturbating herself on a public beach, knowing full well I was watching. It was obvious she was enjoying the affect she was having on me. The white loin cloth I was wearing was beginning to rise. Soon my arousal could be clearly seen by any who cared to look. All I could think of was driving my throbbing erection into the moist pink cleft only ten feet away from me.

My lust fantasy burst like a soap bubble when a voice queried, "Were you thinking of me or is that tent between your legs for someone else?" Setting our drinks on the table Cinnamon plunked her naked brown ass on my lap inquiring, "Do you like the scenery around here?" Brushing her fingers over my flag pole, Cinnamon asked with a laugh, "Are you surrendering? I can see your white flag waving. I guess you are hoping to be raped and pillaged."

"I don't know what you mean," I stuttered. "I was just doing some people watching while I waited for you to come back with the drinks."

"I can see the people you were watching. I think she enjoys putting on a show as much as you savor the sight." Turning so I could see the entire length of Cinnamon's body she asked, "Don't you think I have as much to offer as her? I might even have more!" She laughed, giving her breasts a shake.

After surveying Cinnamon's nude brown body from her black curly hair to her glossy white toenails I agree. She has more to offer. Her 37DD 27 37 frame is more voluptuous. The gold nipple rings, the belly button ring, the clit hood ring, and the rings in each of her labia lips give Cinnamon a primitive erotic look. I also like her clean shaved pubis better then the tuft of hair on the other woman.

Giving me a mischievous smile, Cinnamon turned to face the other woman's male companion whispering, "I think I can give her friend a better show than she gave you. You know I'm shameless when it comes to flaunting my body."

"You sure are!" I agreed, nestling the shaft of my bobbing erection along the crack of Cinnamon's firm brown buns. "I love to watch you make other men hard. It makes them so envious of me. Give him your hottest show! Let him see you cream all over my legs!"

Sitting squarely on my lap, Cinnamon spread her legs, placing her gold high heeled sandals firmly on the cement. This gave her leverage to raise and rotate her hips. The position also gave the other woman's male companion an unobstructed view of Cinnamon's voluptuous body.

Grabbing her drink, Cinnamon took a sip, moistening her pouting mouth. Slowly the pink tip of her tongue began to caress her glistening red lips. Replacing the glass on the table, Cinnamon slipped the tip of her white nailed finger into her mouth. Slowly she began to slide the digit between her closed lips, as she sensually sucked. The way she did this reminded me of the great blow jobs she gave.

When cinnamon had the attention of the male across from her, she moved her wet finger to her left nipple. Slowly she began to circle the bud. With the fingers of her other hand, Cinnamon began to fiddle with the gold ring hanging from her right nipple. When the left nipple was shiny with spit, Cinnamon began to tug on the glittering ring. As she toyed with the shining hoops, her pink lipstick covered nipples began to stiffen.

When both nipples were rock hard, Cinnamon held her hands out, palms up, ordering, "Squirt some sun screen onto my palms! I don't want my tits to get to much sun and turn dark. I like them the way they are."

I did not have to be told a second time. Grabbing the sun screen from the table, I squirted some of the warm liquid onto the palms of Cinnamon's hands. With slow, sensuous strokes Cinnamon began to knead the thick creamy fluid into her large, firm brown breasts. As she massaged the under sides of her breasts, Cinnamon cupped the heavy globes with her hands, offering them to the audience.

Looking over her shoulder I could see the impact Cinnamon's show was having on the man sitting across from her. His black thong was bulging to the point where it must be causing him pain. His female companion was also staring in Cinnamon's direction. Like the others, I was not immune to the hot show. Cinnamon's unabashed exhibitionism had my throbbing cock leaking juice onto her back. She enjoyed flaunting her sexy body, as much as I liked watching her do it.

With her breasts shining with sun screen, Cinnamon slid her palms along her sides. Slowly she caressed her ribs and belly, working the oil into her fragrant, firm flesh. Reaching the naval, she commenced to toy with the gold belly button ring, drawing attention to her sexy center. This was not the end of her fingers journey. The best part was yet to come.

Ever so slowly her hands traveled over her abdomen until they reached the top of her pubis. Sliding to the inside of her thighs, Cinnamon raised herself up, parting her legs even wider. Massaging the tanning oil along the inside of her thighs, Cinnamon inched her way up to her shaved crotch. Gently she began to massage the skin of her pubis, making it glisten with sun screen. As she kneaded the flesh the lips of her vagina began to open like a flower. The watchers could now see the dew pink folds of Cinnamon's inner labia. By the way her pink love flower was opening it was obvious she was becoming aroused.

Carefully Cinnamon slid a white nailed finger along the puffy pink lips of her labia. Soon Cinnamon's ministrations had her lips shimmering with the love juices flowing from her excited vagina. As her fingers glided up and down the moist lips, Cinnamon slightly raised her hips, giving her pelvis a gentle thrust toward the watchers. This ensured that everyone's attention was riveted on her vagina.

Slowly Cinnamon wormed a finger of each hand into her weeping vagina, pulling the lips further apart. This gave the voyeurs a view of the inside of Cinnamon's cunt. It also caused more juice to escape from her over heated cleft. I could feel it running onto my legs, making them sticky.

Continuing to hold her cunt wide open, Cinnamon moved her thumbs to the hard bud of her clitoris. Clasping the slick pink finger of flesh between her thumbs, Cinnamon began to rub. By now her extraordinarily long clit was clearly visible to all.

Raising her butt, Cinnamon arched her back, thrusting her pelvis in a lewd simulation of fucking. Throwing back her head, she began to moan, while continuing to stimulate her clit. Cinnamon was about to climax!

"O fuck! Fill me up with your cock!" Cinnamon gasped, as she fingered her cunt. Raising her hips higher, she moved back until the head of my cock was resting between the open wet lips of her labia. Removing her fingers from her cleft, Cinnamon held my shaft in place. With a quick downward thrust of her hips Cinnamon impaled herself on my rigid erection.

Quivering with passion, Cinnamon moaned, "O yes! You fill me so good! Your big fat cock is just what I needed!"

Cinnamon's hands began to maul her tits, while the muscles in her vagina squeezed my aching shaft. I had to grab her around the waist to keep her from falling. I could feel her body quivering with the release of the built up sexual tension, while soft grunts of pleasure escaped from her lips.

Looking past Cinnamon's shoulder, I could see the couple staring in wide eyed amazement at the lewd show taking place before them. They could not believe that a live sex show was taking place before there eyes. Right there, on a public beach in Jamaica, a beautiful brown woman was riding a hard white cock.

The couple was so engrossed in the action that they did not realize what they were doing. He had pulled his thong off, while slowly fisting his erection. She was sitting on the edge of her lounge chair with three fingers moving in and out of her vagina. They had become so enmeshed in the sizzling fantasy Cinnamon was creating that they did not realize they were no longer mere voyeurs, but had become participants. They were trapped by the lusty spell woven by Cinnamon.

When Cinnamon had regained her self control, she whispered, "Wheel over to them."

Raising her feet, Cinnamon kept her legs spread while I maneuvered the wheelchair toward the mesmerized couple. When we were only a couple of feet from them, Cinnamon slid her fingers between my shaft and the walls of her vagina. With her fingers dripping with love cream, Cinnamon moved one hand before each of the stunned watchers noses.

"Can you smell my excitement? Cinnamon asked, waving the fingers before their noses. "Lick it! Taste me!" Cinnamon ordered, putting a finger in each of their open mouths. "Do I taste good? Come back to our room and you can have more. I know you want some of my hot brown cunt!"

Cinnamon knew she had them under her spell. They could not resist her invitation. With out a second thought, Cinnamon stood, letting my cock pop from her drooling cunt. Grabbing the handles of the wheelchair Cinnamon commenced a brisk walk back to our room. With out a backward look, Cinnamon knew the enthralled couple would follow like lambs.

When we were all in the room Cinnamon ordered, "Close the door!" Leaning over the wheelchair she again commanded, "Lick my ass hole! I don't care who does it, but do it good!" Bent over the wheelchair with her mouth inches from my ear Cinnamon whispered, "Lets amuse ourselves with these two! I can get these sheep to do anything you or I want them to. Help me think up things to get them to do."

Standing Cinnamon mused, "The ass licking is not bad, but I need my cunt serviced too." Fixing the woman with a stern stare, Cinnamon ordered, "Bitch, get over here and lap my cunt like a dog! Your man can continue to stick his nose up my ass hole!"

Watching the spectacle taking place before was making my erection ache for release. Seeing the woman kneeling before Cinnamon, face buried in her cunt gave me an idea. Earlier I had been thinking of fucking this strange cunt; now I would.

Lowering myself to the carpet, I growled, "Baby, my cock is aching for release from the squeezing you gave it earlier. I'm going to fuck this bitch, while she eats you out! When I'm done with her she will not be satisfied with another man!" Lying on my back between her spread knees, I laughed, "Her hole will be so stretched that her man's cock will feel like a size 8 foot in a size 12 boot."

Grabbing her by the waist, I pulled her down until the head of my rigid cock was probing the entrance to her tunnel. Holding her in this position I allowed my knob to become coated with her love juice. When her cream began to trickle down my shaft, I started to pull on her hips, forcing my cock head into her tight hole.

As my slick shaft slowly began to enter her snug snatch, I growled, "O fuck Cinnamon! This bitch has a tight cunt! It's a good thing she's so wet or I'd have to drill her new hole."

"I hope you enjoy her cunt, baby!" Cinnamon exclaimed, as she held the woman's face against her crotch. "Bitch, do you like my man's big cock? He's going to fill you up like no other man ever did." Wrapping her fingers in the woman's hair, Cinnamon pushed hard ordering, "Show me how much you appreciate the big cock you're getting! Dig your tongue into my cunt! Suck my clit! That's the way! I think she's starting to get off on your cock, baby."

"I'm almost all the way in!" I grunted, giving an upward thrust with my hips. "Shit, she's tight and wet." With a firm grip on her hips, I began to guide her up and down on my shaft commanding, "Move on it bitch! That's the way. Faster!" The way this woman's tunnel grasped my erection felt great. I could feel her vaginal muscles grip my shaft, as she moved up and down its length. When she started to grind and rotate her hips, I knew she was getting into the action. Wanting to make her go wild, I moved my fingers from her hip to her clit. Finding the bud, I started to tickle it. I soon had her humming into Cinnamon's cunt.

"What ever you are doing to her baby, keep it up." Cinnamon gasped. "She's hitting the right spot! I'm going to come!"

"So am I!" I exclaimed, pulling the woman hard against my crotch and holding her there. "O fuck! Here it comes!" I cried, as wad after wad of hot spunk blasted from my twitching cock into her grasping cunt.

Cinnamon was not far behind me. As I emptied my sperm into the woman, Cinnamon began to yell out her pleasure. Holding her head with both hands, Cinnamon commenced to grind her crotch against the woman's face, covering it with cunt cream. With me gripping her hips and Cinnamon clutching her head, we had the woman trapped between us.

When Cinnamon's body ceased its quivering, she released her grip on the woman's head ordering, "Clean up my man's cock. Make sure you get every drop!"

Quickly she rose up allowing my deflating cock to slide from her dripping hole. Soon, like a good puppy, she was licking and slurping at my shaft. The way she sucked on my knob felt great. If she kept this up for long, I would be hard again.

Reaching behind her Cinnamon pulled the man away from her ass hole saying, "Since you are so good with your tongue you are going to eat my man's sperm out of your woman's cunt." With the man kneeling between his woman's legs Cinnamon ordered, "Put your face in her cunt and start eating! Does it taste good? Bitch, is he doing a good job?"

With her mouth full of my cock, the woman mumbled a reply saying, "Yes. It feels good."

Taking my eyes from the head bobbing up and down on my cock, I watched Cinnamon getting ready to give the man a big surprise. She was buckling on the harness that held her strap-on dildo. With the black leather harness in place, Cinnamon inserted a medium sized black dildo into the holder. Taking some lubricant from the dresser top, she greased the head of the fake phallus. When the knob was thoroughly lubricated, Cinnamon moved behind the unsuspecting man.

Standing behind the crouching man Cinnamon taunted, "Have you licked all my man's cream from your woman's cunt? Did you enjoy the taste? Now I'm ordering you to mount your woman like she was a bitch in heat! Put your hands on her shoulders like a dog's paws. "That's the way. Ram your cock in her wet cunt!"

As I reclined, enjoying the way the woman sucked and tongued my shaft, I could see the man's cock bobbing between the woman's legs. When he had a firm hold of her shoulders the man's erection found its way to the entrance to her weeping gash. With a grunt and a thrust of his hips, I watched his cock disappear into the woman's stretched cunt. After a few strokes, I could see his erection glistening with the woman's copious cunt cream. He was really getting into playing the dog mounting the bitch. At the very moment when the man was completely buried in the woman, Cinnamon gave the rutting male her surprise.

Kneeling behind the man, Cinnamon grabbed his hips, forcing the greasy head of the dildo into his ass hole. I could not keep from laughing as the man let out a yelp of surprise. The look of complete astonishment was priceless.

"What the fuck are you doing to my ass?" he cried in stunned surprise.

"What do you think? I'm fucking your ass!" Cinnamon exclaimed, pushing more of the phallus into his anal passage. "You shouldn't be so surprised. From the ease I had entering you it is obvious you have had a lot of things going in and out your back door." When Cinnamon's crotch impacted his butt cheeks with a slap she continued, "I'm buried up to my balls in your ass hole. Doesn't it feel great? This dildo slid into you easier than a hot knife cuts through butter."

Watching Cinnamon grind her crotch into the man's ass, I could see the look of ecstasy coming into her face. The power she had over him was fueling her passion. Cinnamon liked to dominate her subjects. I also knew that the dildo she wore fitted into her crotch in such a way that it stimulated her clit. This added to the lust she derived from her domination.

Cinnamon no longer cared how roughly she rammed the phallus into his ass. The harder the better. She was lost in her own frenzied passion. Cinnamon would not slow her frantic thrusting until she had sated her sexual hunger.

My own release was rapidly approaching. This woman knew how to suck a cock. Obviously she had done it many times before. I could feel the head of my cock being massaged by her throat muscles, as she engulfed the entire length of my shaft. When she released my erection from the grasp of her throat, she maintained a tight suction until the head popped from her mouth like a cork from a bottle. She would then tickle the head and shaft with light rapid flicks of her tongue. Returning to the knob, she would repeat the process. She had my whole body quivering with the pent up lust.

Finally I could hold out no longer. When my aching cock head popped from her sucking mouth, I let go with my first shot of sperm. The huge load blasted her between the eyes, running into her eyes and down her cheeks. Before the next load could erupt she had taken a firm hold of my shaft, pointing it at her open mouth. I watched as the next thick wad landed on her pink tongue. Quickly she began to pump my shaft, forcing another load of creamy white jism into her hungry maw. Quicker then a striking snake she had wrapped her lips around my cock head forming a tight seal. She then commenced to suck like the proverbial vacuum cleaner. I could feel the spunk being drawn from deep in my balls. The suction was so intense it hurt, but it was a pleasurable pain.

When it felt like every drop of sperm had been drained from my balls she pulled the head from her tightly clamped lips with a pop. Rubbing the head all over her face she smeared the dregs of my desire onto her forehead and hair. Bending down her head she allowed her brunette hair to cascade over her face. She then wrapped the locks around my shaft wiping the last drops of love cream from my cock.

Watching me climax seamed to drive Cinnamon's lust to even greater heights. She no longer had any concern for the man whose ass hole she was abusing. As I watched, I could see Cinnamon increase the tempo and ferocity of the thrusting dildo. The glazed, spaced out look coming over Cinnamon's eyes told me she was rapidly approaching her orgasm.

Suddenly Cinnamon drove the phallus deep into the man's ass. Arching her back, Cinnamon ground her hips into his butt, crying out with abandon. Digging her white nailed fingers into the firm flesh of his butt cheeks, Cinnamon continued to spew out a continuous stream of incoherent grunts and curses. Taking a firmer grip on his hips, Cinnamon held him in place, as she forced the nub on the end of the dildo to stimulate her clit. Mercilessly she rotated her pelvis against his ass, stirring the phallus inside his anal passage. Cinnamon was giving her body and soul completely to the orgasmic frenzy of lust burning within her.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12