The Resort

Story Info
Perfect mistake for Crystal.
1.9k words
4.37
56.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I booked my wife and I a nice vacation to Turks and Caicos. I didn't do too much research, just knew it is beautiful place. Picking a nice looking resort to book, I plugged in my card numbers. Little did I know this vacation had a lot more in store for me than anticipated.

We arrived at the Hollywood Florida airport around four forty-five a.m friday morning to catch our six o'clock flight. Being a short flight we touched down in Providential at about eight twenty a.m. I called for shuttle service to the resort, as we planned out our day together.

As we pulled into the resort, you could quickly see that this place was laid out. Duane was the shuttle driver, but also helped us with our luggage. The bell hop Terrance helped as well. I was already amazed by the attentiveness of the staff, and excited to see what else this place had to offer.

Terrance unloaded our luggage into the room, and made sure everything was up to our standards. I handed him a generous tip and he showed himself out. Crystal was changing into her bathing suit as I dug through my bags looking for my trunks. Her figure in a swim suit was to die for. She wore a black cut out top that didn't cover very much of her tits at all, and a skimpy thong bottom.

Making our way to the pool area, It was quite obvious that multiple guys were eye fucking my wife. As we laid their chatting I noticed a high percentage of the men were black, but didn't think much of it. To start the day right I went to grab Her and I a drink from the swim up bar. I grabbed the drinks and carefully turned around to find a black guy sitting next to Crystal, taking part in what seemed like an interesting conversation.

I timed it perfectly so that a little after he left I sat down, and handed her a drink. I didn't mention anything about what I seen; I wanted to see if she would come out and say something first. The drinks kept coming and the buzz kept increasing. It must've been the booze, but she finally brought up the conversation.

"Did you by chance see the guy that was talking to me earlier?" she asked.

"Yes I did, just didn't think much of it." I responded. She gave me a weird look then continued.

"Well, did you purposely book us a place here?" looking at me puzzled face.

"Uh, yes baby" I replied, not knowing what this resort was about yet. She gave me a genuine smile and rolled over to her stomach. Her ass looked so amazing I couldn't stop staring at it. My trance was soon easily broken when a man and woman approached me.

"Afternoon, I am Lee and this is Ally. How is your stay going so far?" they asked.

"wonderful!" I replied. "I couldn't have picked a better place!"

"Glad to hear, just wanted to stop over and let you know that for the entirety of your stay, massage and select spa treatments are seventy-five percent off."

Crystal rolled over pretty quick:

"Wow! Are you open now?"

"Absolutely!" Lee answered. "I must say you have one beautiful wife sir, I think she deserves a nice massage." I could actually go for a massage myself, I thought.

I looked over to Crystal and said "Lets go baby! We both deserve a day about us."

As they guided us to the spa facility, we both realized how looped from the drinks we were. We both received towels and were given ten minutes to undress and get situated. As I watched Crystal undress, my hormones took over and I popped a stiffy. She took notice and started to put on a strip tease show for me. After the bit of fun we settled in and waited.

There was a light knock on the door, and the same man and woman who greeted us at the pool walked in.

"All set?" he asked. We both gave a thumbs up. Expecting the man to massage me and the woman for my wife, it was completely opposite. She started at my neck and worked her way down. I became so relaxed that I dozed of for a bit.

I woke up to the sound of soft sighs. I looked over to Crystal. She was still laying on her stomach, but the towel that was covering her ass was on the floor. Lee was working his hands up the back of her legs and would grab a handful of her ass each time. Ally asked me to roll over and lay on my back.

The sexual tension in the room was quickly growing. She was rubbing on my thighs up around my crotch. Crystal seen this and a look of jealousy went over her face. She rolled over on her back as well letting her tits hang out freely.

Lee continued the same motion rubbing the entire length of her beautiful, tan oily legs. I could tell she was getting worked up from this and it didn't take long before she blurted out

"Can you please massage my tits Lee?" I couldn't believe what I heard, but I definitely believed what I was seeing. He positioned himself at the head of the table and passionately squeezed Crystals tits.

"Am I doing a good job?" Lee asked.

"Amazing job! I want you to rub me all over!" She responded. My dick was hard as a rock now, and it didn't take long for Ally to get to work on me. As Lee rubbed and squeezed on my wife's tits, she slid her feet up toward her ass bending at the knees. He began working his hands along her body, stopping right before his fingers touched her pussy.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself. This man was violating every inch of my wifes sexy body while I lay here with a rock hard cock.

Me being so focused on what was going on with Crystal, I wasn't even paying attention to Ally, until I felt her take me into her mouth. She sent a jolt through my body. As Ally continued sucking my dick I turned my focus back to Crystal and Lee. Lee was paying most attention to her tits again when she reached down and started playing with herself. Leaning up, she whispered to him.

"Your so talented with your hands Lee, I'm getting extremely turned on!" She brought herself to an orgasm and let out a squeal.

"God damn, your one freaky ass chick!" Lee said. Ally was still bobbing up and down sucking my dick when Crystal looked over. Her eyes drew big in disbelief.

"So this is what we're doing?" she snarled. "Its only fair if I get to suck Lees cock then." she insisted. I shrugged my shoulders. I hadn't been with another girl for years and Allys head was toe curling.

Crystal unzipped his pants and yanked them down with urgency. Lee had no boxers on so his cock sprang free. His manhood was massive. My wife even said "Oh my god" to herself quietly.

Ally stopped for a second and looked over at them. She climbed off the table, positioned herself between Crystals legs, and started eating her pussy. Lee was feeding his cock to her as she stroked his length. I could not believe this. I was totally set up.

Ally held her legs open, and ass up as she feasted on her kitty. I knew Crystal was about to cum when she started whimpering.

"Oh uh my lord. Im-Im coming!" Her body jerked a bit and juices leaked from her pussy. I was so turned on I had to get some action. I went over and started sucking on Allys tits while sliding some fingers inside her. She got the message.

"Get on the table!" she demanded, so I did as she said. She straddled me and plopped right down on my cock. Trying to not come too fast we took it slow for a bit. As we picked up speed and started to really go at it I heard:

"Smack! Smack! You want this cock you little slut? Tell me baby! Tell me how much you want my black cock!" Lee barked at her while smacking her ass. Crystal surrendered to him saying just what he wanted to hear.

"Yes Lee I need your cock inside me! I want to feel my lips wrap around you while you impale me!" she commanded and he didn't waste no time.

Standing up, he bent her over the table. Her tits hanging over the edge facing me. You could hear him slapping her cunt with his dick, preparing her for it. With one good thrust, his cock broke the surface and she let out a cry! Crystal now intoxicated from his black cock driving deep.

"So fucking perfect! Absolutely fucking perfect!" she yelled. Lee pulled out of her and flipped her on her back. She squeezed her tits while he sunk his cock into her once again. She let out a long sigh, as her back arched off the table.

Watching my wife melt under his punishment brought me to the edge. I tried so hard to resist the urge but couldn't. I let out a groan and came inside of Ally. The electricity was amazing.

Crystal and Lee seen that Ally and I had finished, and took note of this. Their lips locked together with passion. Lee really began to pummel my wife causing her hips to rise and fall in rhythm. Their tongues fought and the sexual tension heightened. My wife filled the room with vulgar language.

"Oh my god Lee, you fuck me so much better than my husband!" Please cum in my pussy!" she begged.

"Don't cum inside her! You have to pull out!" I snapped. She cut me off saying:

"Don't listen to him Lee, cum in me baby! I know you want to cum inside my hot beautiful body! Please daddy!"

At this point I knew there was no stopping it so I went with the flow.

"You want him to cum inside you baby?" I asked.

"Yes! Please Chris! Oh I want it so bad!" she begged.

"Cum in her Lee! I commanded. Fill her little white pussy with hot seed!" "He's going fill your beautiful pussy baby!"

His pace grew increasingly fast and he began panting like a dog in heat. He was about to shoot his potent semen right into Crystals cervix, and there was nothing I could do about it. Crystal wrapped her gorgeous legs around his back and her arms around his neck.

"Ah, Ah, Here it comes baby!" He howled. The entire weight of his body dropped on my wife burying his cock balls deep. Her arms ran down his back while she grind her waist against his.

"Oh god! I feel your cock filling my pussy daddy! It's so warm!" She shuddered. He backed out and slammed his huge dick back into her with such force it sent cum squirting out of here pussy. Another orgasm rushed through her nerves as he held his place. They passionately kisses while his seed soaked into her womb.

Once he finally backed out of her, she called me over. She told me to lay down on the table so I obeyed. She sat on my face and I ate her pussy like it was a filet mignon. This was just the first of seven days!