The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest isn't very odd to us, although Lance and Alexa are not really related, so they still could be siblings. But I doubt it.

The two guys are Harry and David, two beach jocks who clearly spend a lot of time on the beach. Like Shirley, both of them are perfectly tanned. The third guy, David, has messy curls, which are black or dark brown colored. Both of them seem to be in really good shape, and they catch me checking out their bodies multiple times.

Let's say I'm really enjoying their company, and not bothered by Giselle keeping my boyfriend away at all. Not that he's far, they are 'dancing' with each other right behind me. I occasionally glance back to check up on them, and after several minutes of grinding her round ass against his crotch, she has spinned around to kiss his lips.

In the meanwhile, Alexa has announced that she needs another drink before she would be able to properly 'shake her ass', and this is a chance that David can't let go. The two of them walk off together, leaving me alone with two strangers. I remember Lance is also with us, and start looking around to find him..

There he is. Grinding his crotch, which certainly includes a huge bulge by now, against Giselle's ass while Jake is basically humping her front side. Her head is turned to kiss Lance while my boyfriend moved down to kiss and suck onto her neck while both guys are feeling up her curvy body. I shake my head a bit and giggle before turning my attention back to my two new friends.

Lead by alcohol, I scoot closer to Shirley and Harry to be able to hear them without shouting too loud. This probably sends the wrong message, although it isn't that bad, as Harry pulls both of us in for a hug. Of course, grabbing us by the butts to pull us and making sure our breasts are firmly pressed against his chest. Both of us have a rather small bust, but mine are called perky. Shirley is more flat-chested, to be fair, but that doesn't make her less attractive.

By the time we release each other, the party room has started to heat up a lot. People are in different stages of oral sex all around the place, trying to be subtle by using other people to hide, but it's not exactly working. Giselle isn't there yet, although Lance's hand is beneath her skirt, Jake is fondling her exposed breasts, and both her hands are very busy moving in a stroking gesture. She suddenly pushes Jake forward a bit while bending over, eagerly taking his cock into her mouth. She starts grinding her ass against Lance's crotch and her pussy against his hand, and seems to be really loving the attention. She has always wanted to be with two guys, and I think she was jealous when she heard the guys fucked me together, so she's taking her chance. Not planning on ruining it for her, I take a quick look around to find Alexa and David, but they are nowhere to be seen.

I notice Shirley and Harry are starting to kiss each other, while properly feeling each other up. I have two options, joining them or walking off to find Alexa. I'm about to do the second one, when I notice Shirley is pulling out Harry's cock. I'm amazed as it's really big, easily as long as Lance's but I'm sure it's thicker! Taken by primal desire, I look at Shirley for permission, which she gives me by a small nod, and drop down to my knees.

I smile as I hear Harry groaning as soon as I wrap my lips around his cockhead. Shirley is positioning the cock to give me easy access, but my mouth will have to adjust to its thickness first. I start to bump on his cockhead, covering it in saliva before taking a break. I notice Alexa and David got back, and they are watching me curiously. I notice some of Alexa's lipstick onto David's neck when a lucky flash of light comes by, and smile. My hand reaches out towards David's crotch, rubbing there while opening my mouth as wide as possible and leaning forward towards Harry's impressive equipment.

I take about half his cock down my throat, but have to force it inside to get there. Proud of myself, I start bumping back and forth onto that length while feeling how David gets harder while rubbing him. My hand gets pushed away and I feel another ass press against mine. Alexa got onto her knees right behind me, and started grinding her ass against me. As if we planned this, both of us reached back to pull up our dresses so our bare ass cheeks are able to rub against each other.

We've done this before, and it really turns us on every time, so why not do it in the middle of a club, during a beginning orgy. People who aren't fucking by now are starting to leave the dancefloor to watch from the sides or leave, exposing everyone getting into lewd action.

My throat is starting to relax more every time I take a part of Harry's monster down, drooling and even slightly gagging onto it now and again. I've felt that David is probably about Jake's size - not bad at all, but not massive like Lance or Harry - so Alexa is probably taking it entirely by now. The music is turned down a bit, as the DJ is clearly watching us too, and slurping sounds are starting to fill the dancefloor.

I notice a dress dropping down next to me, and look up with Harry's cock buried down my throat. I've reached about three quarters by now. Shirley got naked entirely, not wearing any underwear, and she's still making out with her boyfriend while letting me take care of his member.

Another cock suddenly appears in my sight, and I take a quick glance up to see who it's attached to before attacking. Apparently, another friend of Shirley joined us, and is now presenting his material to me. It's the smallest shaft I've seen all week, although it's still a nice cock and I'm just so damn horny. My two hands wrap around Harry's thick shaft to stroke it while I easily take the second cock down my throat.

I burry my nose into his trimmed pubes as I do so, and I can hear him groan out of pleasure. My eyes look back up as I do so, noticing Shirley is holding both guys. "This is Barry. Be good to him, mhm." She says to me with a wink. She doesn't have to tell me, as I already have my lips firmly wrapped around his cock, but I bob my head a few times before going back to Harry's. While I'm alternating between the two cocks, Shirley is taking turns kissing the guys. I can still feel Alexa's tight ass being pressed against my own, which means she's still enjoying at least one cock.

After taking both cocks down my throat multiple times - one of them entirely, the second one almost - I feel how Harry's cock gets pulled away from me. Another ass gets pushed against mine, and I shift a bit so we make some sort of lewd triangle. I glance back, noticing Shirley starting to eagerly blow Harry while Alexa skillfully deep-throats David. I giggle a bit before going back to Barry. "Want to fuck my mouth?" I ask bluntly, but he doesn't seem to care about the way I ask. He eagerly nods and puts his hands on both sides of my head while I take his entire cock down my throat, getting ready. He swings his hips back, only to slam them back forward, which is the first of many thrusts into my throat.

I'm not the most experienced cocksucker, although I did get my share the past few days, so I can't help but gag now and again. It's not really about the size of his cock, as I've taken bigger down my throat, but he's really rough. Not abusive, though. His thrusts are perfect, actually. Enough to make me drool all over his cock, but not enough to really hurt me. I hear two different sorts of gagging sounds now and again, coming from right behind me, so I assume Shirley and Alexa are receiving the same treatment. I'm wondering if Harry is giving Shirley his entire shaft, but I'm in no position to even try and turn around.

"Rotate!" I suddenly hear, and Barry pulls out his cock. He taps it against my lips before walking towards the girl next on his list; Shirley! David gets in front of me, so that means Alexa would have to handle Harry's insanely big meat.

David's shaft is shining of Alexa's saliva, and I softly wrap my hand around its base, lifting it up. I lean in so I get below the cock, swirling my tongue over his ball-sack before pressing my lips against it. I kiss the skin for a second before sucking his balls into my mouth as good as possible. After a few tries, I manage to almost get his entire ball-sack into my mouth.

After working our second shaft for a while, the guys pull us up. Shirley is completely naked by now, and Alexa's dress is wrapped around her waist, so she's mostly exposed as well. I take a quick glance around at the people fucking around us, and decide to get naked as well. But before I'm able to do so, I get lifted.

I can't help but yelp as I quickly wrap my arms around David's neck. I can feel his throbbing erection pressing against my pussy as my petite body is pressed against his chest, my legs around his waist and his strong hands are kneading my ass as he holds me up. I feel how he pulls my ass-cheeks apart a bit to expose my holes, and a shiver goes through my body as a tongue licks all the way from my asshole to my clit.

I manage to glance back and notice Shirley down on her knees, while Harry gets positioned behind her. The petite blonde moves her tongue back to my backdoor and starts gently teasing it with licks, while David starts rubbing his cock all over my pussylips. I let out another moan as he penetrates me, and he starts to lift me up and down. I keep moaning on as the cock fills me up, while Shirley's tongue bounces back and forth against my asshole.

I turned my head to get a view of my friends. While David slams me down onto his cock, Harry is pounding Shirley hard and fast. It's clear that's she's used to taking his immense size, as she's not screaming it out. I notice Alexa bouncing as she's riding a guy - probably Barry - right next to another couple in more or less the same position.

We fucked like that for several minutes before David carefully placed me down to the ground. Alexa and Shirley both got up, and the guys approached us. Alexa grabbed my arm, and pulled me into an embrace. Shirley joins us, and the three of us start alternating kisses between each other. Our tongues start to swirl around each other's, as I suddenly feel a huge cockhead press against my pussy. I gasp, but don't leave the triple kiss. I can feel a soft kiss being pressed into my neck, followed by the heavy breathing of someone. "Don't worry, I'll go easy." I hear him whisper, and recognize Harry's voice.

I nod to agree, and feel how he rubs his entire shaft over my slit to lubricate the huge thing. In the meanwhile, David and Barry have already started fucking the other girls properly. I could feel their bodies clap against mine, soft moans forcing us to take some breaks from the kissing. After getting properly lubed, Harry slowly slides his cock inside of me. I can feel how it impales me, and my head throws back. Shirley and Alexa start making out passionately now, their tongues exploring each other's mouth.

I have never had anything bigger inside of me, and I could feel how it stretches me. It even slightly hurts as he pushes it deeper, but then he pulls back out. My moan must fill up the entire room as I can almost feel everyone's eyes looking at me. I get pulled back into the kiss, starting to alternate between Shirley and Alexa while feeling how Harry slams his cock back into me. I almost scream, but my moans are getting muffled by Alexa's mouth as I'm kissing her. The three of us hold onto each other as the guys are having their way with our soaking wet pussies.

Me and Barry are the first ones to cum. My moans are getting more intense as I spasm all over Harry's huge cock, while Barry groans deeply and pulls out of Alexa. He shoots his load all over her ass, and then playfully slapped it. I can hear the smack and glance up, watching as Barry walks away. Alexa drops down to her knees and starts licking my clit eagerly, while I feel her hand bumping against my pussy as she's probably fondling Harry's balls.

Within a few minutes I am driven to a second orgasm, my inner walls clenching hard onto Harry's massive cock. He groans loud, and I can feel how he starts cumming as well. I moan along with him as he fills me with a huge load of cum. He softly kisses the side of my neck while pulling out, and then I drop down next to Alexa.

There we are; laying down naked in the middle of a club. The two of us start making out without shame, before looking up. Shirley had gotten on her knees and David is now stroking his cock. It's pointing at her face and it's clear he's about to cum too. The two of us exchange some naughty looks and quickly get up, pressing our faces next to Shirley's. The three of us stick out our tongues, and it only takes a few seconds before he explodes. He aims for our open mouths, and we all get a taste of his semen.

...

After receiving David's load, I start kissing Shirley before swapping to Alexa. By the time we get out of the passionate make-out session, David, Barry and Harry are gone. "They're probably at our room." Shirley giggles as she stands up, clearly excited to head back. "I should go. Thanks for the awesome night." She says cutely and kisses our lips another time before disappearing as well.

We look around, noticing Giselle, Jake and Lance are done by now as well. They look drained, and Giselle looks very satisfied. There's cum dripping out of her pussy and leaking down her breast. I wonder in how many ways she took the guys, but that's a story she will have to tell me later.

12