The Resort Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband proposes cuckoldry to his wife.
937 words
4.04
31k
16
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomorrah
gomorrah
118 Followers

"I want you to cuckold me." I said to my wife.

"I'm sorry, what?!" She replied, with a surprised look upon her face.

"I said, I want you to cuckold me. You know what it is, right?"

"Sure, my colleague Caitlyn and her husband Peter have a cuckold relationship, and everyone in the office knows. But I mean, really? Why would you want that? I know our sex life hasn't been brilliant lately, but, you're saying you want me to sleep with other men?"

"Not been brilliant? I haven't managed to fuck you for nearly two years now. And the last few times we had sex I came in seconds. You must be frustrated, and thinking of leaving me, and I'd do anything to avoid that."

"It's okay, I love you. I am happy with my toys!"

"I don't believe that. You are a beautiful, stunning, sexual woman in your prime and you deserve to have good sex. I am just not providing it. I love you so much, and don't want to lose you, and I know you need more than I am giving, so I want to keep our love and intimacy strong, but let you fulfill your needs elsewhere."

"I know honey, but it's the stress at work, right. You'll get over that soon... Why don't you forget that silly idea and come over here."

She tried her best to follow that line by tempting me physically. My gorgeous wife, Adelle had flowing auburn shoulder length hair, 36C breasts, and a curvy but athletic frame with virtually no body fat. She kept herself in shape at the gym and in the pool, and was very pretty as well.

As I stood at the end of our marital bed in my business suit looking at her, she was draped over the sheets in a matching green satin bra and panties with black lace trim, green satin suspender belt, and matching thigh-high stockings contrasted with her red hair and porcelain white skin beautifully. She had one leg raised, and was provocatively arching her back and hips so I couldn't help but notice the damp patch at the crotch of her panties, or her rock hard nipples poking through the material of her bra.

I took off my suit, and dropped my shorts, climbing into the bed next to her. I slid over towards her, and began kissing her neck, running my hands along her body, up her hips and waist towards the satin covered flesh of her breasts. My hand crept down her stomach, and into her panties, feeling her slick moistness.

She moaned softly...

I slipped her panties down, and moved above her. My god, the sight of her long wild thatch of auburn pubic hair made my 5 inch cock jump instantly. It was rock hard, and she was glistening.

Her eyes lit up. She clearly desired penetration and I could see she tingled with the anticipation that her husband might be about to enter her for the first time in two years.

"Yes, my husband, put it in me," she said.

I lowered my rock hard cock towards her welcoming pussy, and as the tip brushed her slippery, wet love hole, it exploded, one, two and then three quick short spurts of jizz, all over her lips and long pubic hairs. I hadn't even managed to penetrate her without prematurely ejaculating.

Her face immediately changed to one of disappointment, though she clearly tried to hide it for my benefit, as I collapsed on the bed next to her.

"Don't worry my love, we'll work it out together."

I wrapped my arms around her, trying to offer some sort of physical apology. But she clearly squirmed in frustration as per pussy was still highly aroused.

"About that idea you had..." she trailed off thoughtfully.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Let's try an experiment and see where it leads."

"Anything to try and make you happy," I responded.

"Okay, well you've just spunked all over my horny pussy, and I still need to get off, so I'd say that anything starts with you getting your tongue down there and bringing me off!"

The last statement was said in a voice more like an order than a request. A new-found demandingness I hadn't previously heard from my wife.

I quickly obliged, lowering my face towards her pussy.

I had to admit, it smelt amazing. And tasted even better. The mixture of her sweet-tasting lubrication and my salty spunk actually really turned me on, and as I licked her clean, carefully sucking the spunk off her auburn pubic hair, and returning to lick her lips and encircle her clit with my tongue, my cock began to harden again.

This didn't escape my wife's attention.

"Mmmm, you obviously like eating spunk out of your wife!" She said.

"Maybe there's something to this idea after all!"

"Quick, put it in me now!" She ordered.

I moved above her, and re-positioned above her pussy. But the sight of her laying on her back, her auburn locks tussled around her pretty face, her perfect tits encased in green satin, the same satin of her suspender belt tight across her firm tummy, the green stockings against her white flesh of her spread-open legs, and her auburn public hair above her now sodden, open and waiting pussy was again too much. Before I even lowered myself towards her, it began twitching of its own accord, letting out dribble after dribble of cum.

My wife's head fell back onto the pillow in frustration.

"Let's talk about this cuckolding thing."

She said, staring upwards at the ceiling.

gomorrah
gomorrah
118 Followers