The Resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaDrive
AlphaDrive
207 Followers

"Ahhhh, you're so stiff." Julie gasped as she opened her legs wider allowing him to sink in deeper.

"Oh my god I love your cock. It's perfect." She uttered as she rested both hands on his toned chest while letting out a gasp as her womanhood grasped his hard invader as it slowly descended into her debts.

Tim became still for a moment while savoring the new feeling of being bottomed out inside a different pussy then Rachel's for the first time in years. He then slowly slid his cock completely out except for the head which rested neatly between her wet folds, before slowly pushing his hard dick back deep inside her again until reaching the back wall of her pussy. He loved the feeling of the soft flesh straining around his cock as she let out a satisfying moan.

Tim repeated this movement several times as he formed a steady rhythm of long strokes, the whole time intently watching Julie squirm in delight beneath him. He picked up his speed and power as he continued to pull his cock entirely out of her dripping wet slit, and then is a swift motion driving it back into the hilt.

He then placed both of his arms into a push up position while pinning her flexible legs back toward her head. He laid his body weight into her and she lay helplessly beneath him, willingly taking his now relentless pounding as his deep penetration continued.

Julie instantly responded by pulling his head down close to hers and then slipping her pink tongue into his wet mouth as her moaning grew more intense.

Tim responded by kissing her deeply while at the same time rolling his hips. He pressed his pelvis firmly into her letting his hardness grind deep into her sopping wet slit as her breath quickened.

"Oh my god you feel so stiff inside me! I think I am going to cum. I can't believe it you are going to make me cum already!

"Ahhh....Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhh" Julie gasped through her words as her hips bucked in delight.

Tim seized the moment and really began to quicken his pace. He alternated from firmly grinding his hips to driving his cock deep into her in a forceful matter. He loved the feeling of her sopping wet pussy drenching his cock with her womanly fluids which sound could clearly be heard throughout the room. He released the grip on her legs that were still pinned back by her head, and let her wrap them around his waist. Her small hands immediately grabbed his butt in an attempt to pull him deeper inside. He began to feel pussy spasm hard around his cock as her hips continued to buck wildly beneath him.

"Oh my god im cumming so hard!!!" She screamed out loud.

"Aghhh, Aghhh, Aghhh...Oh my godddd!!!!!" She gasped while still holding on to his ass for dear life as he pounded her soft muff with continues hard strokes.

"Aghhh, Aghhh, Ohhh, Oghhh." She continuously moaned as wave after pleasurable wave ran throughout her body before slowly subsiding.

"Oh...thank you Tim. That was.... you are....I came..." She stammered to complete each sentence but was unable to finish the words as the last of pleasurable waves finally came to an end.

Tim slid his cock out of Julie who laid totally spent beneath him.

"I want to taste that sweet pussy now." He whispered with hot breath in her ear before lowering his head between her still outstretched legs.

He then took in a deep breath before letting the tip of his nose settle in between her sopping wet pink folds; filling his lungs with her sweet feminine smells. He savored the energy it seemed to give him before letting the tip of his tongue gently lick clean the puddle that had formed neatly in her slick entrance.

"Mmmmmmm" Julie moaned as she felt his soft tongue dip inside her for a taste.

Tim then began slowly lap her clean while allowing more of his tongue to expertly enter her with each lick. He was sure to not exert too much pressure at the moment due to her most likely being overly sensitive from the crushing orgasm she just experienced.

He lightly let his tongue lap between her folds, slowly drinking in her sweet feminine juices. She continued to encourage him with soft mewing sounds and by fully opening her legs to grant him easier access.

"Mmmmm, that's so nice Tim. You are doing it just the way I like it."

Tim licked further upward letting his tongue stiffen as he gently flicked it across her swollen nub. This caused Julie to let out a soft squeal as she guided his head with her hands forcing into her exposed sheath.

Tim then took hold of her fully engorged clit using his lips as suction as he perfectly sucked it into his mouth. He firmly let his tongue and lips rhythmically suck on it as he drank in the juices she was now freely producing. He repeated this action over and over as he listened to her start to moan with more intensity.

Julie squirmed with delight as his wet mouth sucked and nibbled at her swollen clit as wet sounds filled the air as he drank in more and more of her womanly juices.

"You're going to make me cum again baby. You better stop." Julie said while simultaneously lifting her legs higher and grinding herself against Tim's eager mouth in contrary to her feeble request.

Tim ignored her words knowing she wanted more of his attention, and let his now stiff tongue descend deeper into her pussy as he licked clean the sopping space from the inside.

This put Julie over the edge. She lifted her legs high as her hips again bucked wildly. Her ass raised off the couch to press hard against his eager mouth that was now wildly devouring her pink treasure.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Oh my god you are so fuckin good. Please don't stop. Oh my god yes!!! Oh my god...Ahhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhh, Aghhhhhh....yes....yes... yes" Julie screamed and gasped while completely spreading her legs wide. She opened herself up to his invading tongue while spreading her legs wide with her toes pointing straight out as if doing a split to get as much of his mouth on her pussy as possible.

Tim feverishly lapped his beautiful partner's sopping wet pussy as pulsating pools of womanly fluids came rushing out of her and into his mouth and on his face. He leaned in forcefully and drove his tongue deeper into her body as he forcefully grabbed her hips to hold her squirming body as he continued to eat her.

"Oh my god you made me squirt! I never have felt anything like that in my life. Oh my god I can't believe it." Julie gasped through her words as the intense waves subsided.

Tim then pulled his head up and took in a deep breath of fresh island air. He reached down on the floor and picked up her work shirt that she had previously discarded. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and then dried his face that was a mix of sweat and orgasm juices. He looked down at the beautiful blond laying spent before him and smiled as she caught his gaze.

"Holy shit Tim. I have never cum like that. You are incredible" Julie said as her full chest continued to heave as she tried to steady her breath.

"We're not done Julie. I have to have more of you. Come over to the bed."

Julie lifted herself off the coach as Tim reached for her hand to guide her over to the bed. Her legs appeared shaky and she leaned on him for support. Before letting her lay down he tore the covers back exposing the clean sheet below.

"Lay on your stomach and put this underneath you." Tim said as he handed her a pillow to place under her mid section.

Julie moved took the pillow from him and in a very sensual manner crawled onto the bed. She climbed into position like a sultry cat, and folded the pillow in half placing it directly under her round hips. She then gently laid her outstretched body with her legs together and positioned straight out. She then arched her back and hiked her small round bubble ass high in the air.

"Like this?" She questioned in a sexy tone as she looked back at him while smiling.

"Wow!" is all Tim said as he slid his body upward over her outstretched legs letting his hard cock drag against her as he moved his tone body over her.

Without using his hands his fully erect cock found its way to her still slippery gash, and in one motion he let his hard dick slide into her tight space.

Julies head immediately shot upward, surprised by him swiftly entering her sweet space with little warning. She let out a strong gasp as he laid his weight into her as his cock settled deeply into her shallow pussy.

Tim finished by laying his body completely over her as he reached one hand under her pelvis finding her swollen nub as he pulled her body close. He began to firmly rub her clit in a strong circular motion as he pressed their bodies together. He used his other hand and reached under her chest pulling her firmly against him by her tits, as he began to fondle her soft mounds and lightly pinch her swollen nipples.

Tim then began to grind his cock deep in and out of her wet snatch. He loved the feeling as she seemed to raise her hips higher off the mattress to take him in even deeper. He began to hump her beautiful pussy as he clenched his own ass tight on each trust, as his legs spread out wide dropping his weight into her. Over and over he fucked, pinched, and caressed her beautiful body in various ways, giving her multiple stimulations and sensations.

"I want to cum inside you Julie" He whispered with hot breath before driving his wet tongue deep in her ear.

"Oh yes! Lets cum together." She gasped!

Just then Tim began to trust harder. With each pump he would lean his weight into her, holding his cock firmly implanted once he bottomed out for a few seconds; before repeating the motion again and again. He could feel another orgasm building in her and began to grind his hips with my power, forcing his cock deeper inside her.

Julie began to shake violently under his tight grasp. Her body began to shudder in delight as Tim felt an explosion of liquid began to flood onto his cock and out onto his fingers that were still furiously working over her pink clit.

"Aghhhhhh....You're making me cum agaiiiiin!!!" Julie screamed as he body began to quake beneath him.

"Oh my

godddddd!!!...Ahhh...Ohhhhh...Ahhhh...Ohhhh"

"You want my seed baby? Tell me, do you want me to fill your pussy up!"

"Yeeeees Please!" Was all Julie could muster through her gasps of air.

"Here it comes baby. Here it comes.....Ughhhhhh, Ughhhhh, Ughhhhh, Ughhhhh" Tim yelled in a deep raspy voice as his cock spasmed and pulsated while unloading his sticky semen deep into her beautiful body.

"I can feel you cuming inside me!!!" Julie yelled as she felt her tight pussy contract eagerly around his dick, milking every last drop from his heavy balls.

Tim grinded his hips into her as his cock released spurt after spurt of his man seed. His body seemed to fully envelop hers as if he was climbing inside her. He drained the contents of his swollen balls deep into her quivering pussy, as her body fully accepted all he could give her.

"Fuck Julie, you're so fuckin hot. Holy shit that was great." Tim said as he slowly removed his dripping wet cock from her now spent sheath. He then laid himself back on the bed next to her and looked toward the ceiling.

"Thanks Julie, you have really helped me tonight."

"Tim I don't want this to end. Is there no way you can stay?"

"I don't see how?"

"I have an idea. Hear me out before you make a decision. I told you I have a lot to tell you about this place. I have a plan that could work for both of us."

"Honey, if you have an idea where we can continue this I am all ears."

AlphaDrive
AlphaDrive
207 Followers