The Restaurant

Story Info
Holly and Nick order dessert.
2.1k words
4
40.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stumbled into the ladies' bathroom at the restaurant, giggling to herself as she dragged her man into the bathroom behind her by his hand. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. Her hands slowly slid down the sides of his torso and reached the waist of his suit trousers. She began to breathe intensely whilst kissing him.

"You taste like red wine," he chuckled as he cupped her chin and kissed her deeply. She let a moan escape from her mouth as she kissed him back, feeling her clit begin to swell as his hand slid down her back towards her pert arse. She froze. She took two steps away from him and bit her lip, smiling.

"Not here. We can't fuck here. Let's wait until we get home," she said softly. Her chest rose and fell as she continued to breathe heavily, which only emphasised her perfect breasts.

"Oh, come on Holly," he said whilst he began to approach her. "You can't get me all worked up like this and then refuse to have sex with me." She looked down to where he was gesturing and saw his trousers tightened around his erection. She moaned again with delight, unable to conceal her excitement.

He grabbed her by the hips and pushed her against the wall. Kissing her aggressively, he slid his fingers into her hair and tugged on her luscious brunette locks to draw her closer to him. She was pushed right up against him and could feel his hard-on pressed against her leg.

"Oh wow, you're so hard," she gasped as the words escaped her lips.

"You've only got your legs to blame. You look so sexy in that dress," he said, still kissing her hard on the mouth. His hand slid up her leg and on to the inside of her thigh. "You can't expect to be able to walk around with your legs on show like that... In such a tight dress too... I mean, look at you – every guy in this restaurant wanted to fuck you the minute you walked in..." His hand reached her panties, which were already soaking through. "But none of them can fuck you," he began to gently circle her clit through her panties. "Because I'm going to fuck you."

Upon hearing these words, she let out an unthinking moan and launched herself upon him. She pushed him on to the floor so that he was lying on his back and began to straddle him. She started kissing his neck passionately – feeling his stubble against her lips and rubbing against her tongue – and he began to let out a low moan with each of his breaths. He clutched her arse and pushed her up against his hard cock. She removed his tie and threw it haphazardly to the floor, and then began unbuttoning his shirt. Frustrated with the buttons, she ripped his shirt so that the remaining buttons catapulted into separate corners of the bathroom. She kissed his toned chest and stomach, her hands sliding all over his torso hungrily.

"You know, sometimes I forget that I'm so much stronger than you," he murmured seductively as he half-smiled. He put one hand on her hip and the other behind her head; he flipped them over so that she was lying on her back and he was crouched over her, his hard dick just inches away from her soaking pussy. "I wouldn't want you thinking that you have control now, would I?" he chuckled.

He took hold of her wrists and held them above her head with one hand, using the other hand to slide up her bare leg and tease her more. She began to grind against him in attempt to beckon him to fuck her, but he just laughed. He bit her earlobe before moving down to her neck, which he kissed keenly. Still holding her wrists above her head, he moved down to her chest, kissing it ferociously. He used his teeth to pull down her satin dress until her bare breasts were on display. He kissed and licked her hard nipples, occasionally biting them, and caressed her breasts with his free hand. She continued to thrust towards him desperately.

"You want more, Holly?"

"Mm, yes!" she cried in between deep breaths.

"Yeah? Well, I'm not convinced. Convince me." He said. She tried to break her hands free and move them down towards his hard crotch, but he refused to let go of her wrists. "No hands. In fact..." He leant over, still holding her wrists with one hand, and grabbed his abandoned tie. He pulled her up and used the black material to tie her hands behind her back. "Now convince me."

She rocked herself forward on to her knees and he stood up so that her head was level with his cock. "Undo your trousers then, Nick," she said. He obliged and unzipped his trousers. He slowly drew down his boxers – so slowly that she could feel herself getting wetter as he leisurely pulled out his big, hard cock. She looked up at him and bit her lip.

As another moan escaped from her, he took his cock and rested the tip of it on her plump painted-red lips. She opened them just enough to allow her tongue to exit and lick the tip of his cock. Gradually, she expanded – she began to lick up and down his cock, encircling his penis with her tongue, and then she moved down to kiss and suck his balls. Upon this action, he began to moan under his breath.

She then moved back up to his cock, waited momentarily, and then let it slip into her mouth. She sucked hard, permitting her lips to slide up and down his shaft, but not yet taking all of his cock in her wet mouth. He started thrusting on the spot, fucking her face deeply. Eventually, she conceded and deep-throated him all she could. His moans grew louder. Her panties grew wetter. His hips started shaking. She began moaning on to his dick. The sounds of their breathing and moaning filled the room.

He shuddered – he came in the back of her throat. She sucked the juicy cum out of him, and then licked around his cock to be sure that she got every last drop. He stood there momentarily, his hands in his hair, panting euphorically and smiling. She waited patiently, discreetly squirming as her panties became still wetter.

"You've convinced me. Now lie on your back." He said as he smiled at her.

She happily took orders and lay on her back, her chest still rising and falling with her breathing. He sat at her feet and spread her legs. "Nice panties," he commented as he ran his fingers along the black lace which barely hid her pussy. He slid his fingers up towards her clit and once again began to circle her clit with one finger. He watched as she began to thrust again, begging for him to be inside her. "You like that?"

"Yes. Oh my God, yes." She replied hastily as he slipped his finger through to the inside of her panties. He gently stroked up from her soaking hole to her clit, which made her tremble with pleasure.

"Wow, you are wet, aren't you?" He said as he stroked her wet hole, occasionally teasing her by beginning to enter her with his finger and then retracting suddenly. He eventually moved up to her clit, using his fingertip to barely touch her – making her shudder even more. She moaned relentlessly.

He moved his head down towards her pussy and breathed into her lace panties sexily. The warmth sent sparks up her body, causing her to squeal slightly. Very slowly, he placed one hand on either side of her hips and slid his hands into the inside of her panties. He tugged at them slightly, allowing them to slip off her hips, down her thighs, past her knees and off completely once they reached her feet. He paused to admire her glistening pussy before burying his face in between her legs.

He licked her clit, lapping up her sweet juices whilst she thrust into his face. Shivers shot up her spine as he took one finger and slipped it into her drenched pussy, sliding in and out teasingly. She threw her head back, allowing the feeling of his tongue flicking against her clit and his finger pounding her to surge through her body like a bolt of lightning.

"More," she begged. "I want more."

He smiled; he then bit her clit lightly and slid another finger into her. She moaned louder. He thrust his fingers as deep as possible into her and began to curl his fingers slightly, which only made her pussy even wetter. She began to pull her knees back further so that he could finger-fuck her even more deeply. He slipped another finger into her dripping wet pussy. Looking down, she watched him lick her pussy – this only turned her on more.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me," she pleaded, feeling her juices dripping down from her pussy towards her arsehole. "Now."

"Only if we do it however I want," he replied slyly. He turned her over and propped her up so that she was face-down – she still needed assistance as her hands were still bound by the black tie. He pulled her dress up to her waist so that he could see her bare arse cheeks. "Stick your arse out for me." She followed instructions and stuck her arse out in the air, waiting to be fucked.

Admiring her arse, he could see where her pussy had leaked and dripped down to her arse. He gently rubbed her arsehole with his finger, which made her moan under her breath. "Oh, you like it when I play with your arse?" She nodded in agreement whilst groaning gleefully. He slipped his finger swiftly into her tight arsehole. She quickly stuck her arse out further, pushing his finger deeper into her. With his other hand, he reached in between her legs and rubbed her clit again. She started grinding against his hands uncontrollably, emphasising the impact of his fingers. Her thrusts became faster. His cock became harder. Her pussy became wetter. She was just about to cum...

He stopped. He withdrew his hands, leaving her with her arse in the air and her hands tied behind her back. "I only want you to cum when my cock is deep inside you," he said in a low voice, kissing one of her arse cheeks tenderly.

She could not see him, but she could hear shuffling from behind her. She waited eagerly until she felt his hard cock rubbing against her pussy. He stroked her cunt up and down with the tip of his dick, which triggered her instinctual thrusting once again.

Finally, he slowly entered her. She felt the tip of his warm cock entered her, followed by his large shaft. She felt him thrust gently all the way into her – but taking his time – pull back, and then thrust deeply back into her. The feeling of his cock plunging into her made her tremble. She dug her fingernails into the back of her hands – she loved to be teased like this. He unhurriedly entered and re-entered her pussy. She tried thrusting on to his dick to quicken the pace, but he grabbed her hips with his hands and held her still. She moaned.

He gradually built up the speed, still fucking her deeply, and she gradually got louder. He eventually let go of her hips and allowed her to ride him, thrusting fervently as she managed to sink his cock even deeper into her. Soon enough, they were fucking rapidly and roughly. She could feel herself getting closer to orgasm as he pumped in and out of her ardently.

"Oh my God, I'm gunna cum," she managed to say in between moans. He thrust his cock into her deeper than before – as deep as possible – just as she came all over his cock. She quivered as he thrust his dick deeply into her twice more and came inside her.

She remained facing down with her arse in the air, cum dripping from her pussy on to the floor. He moved up towards her face. Pulling her hair to one side in order to reveal her beautiful face, he kissed her deeply, cupping her chin and rubbing his thumb against her cheek.