The Restaurant

Story Info
Dining out leads to more than just desert.
1.7k words
4.24
44k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam came home from work with a package under his arm. He and Nikki had been dating for nearly a year and she loved to get presents from him.

"What is it?" Nikki asked, trying not to reveal how curious she was. Sam loved to tease her and if she showed too much interest, she knew he wouldn't tell her right away.

Nikki had blond hair, blue eyes, and a slender figure that drove Sam wild. Her breasts were perfect and she had an amazing ass that always attracted the attention of any nearby men.

"It's a surprise, but I'll let you open it, as long as you promise to wear it tonight," Sam replied, trying not to smile too much. His dark eyes danced mischievously as he looked at her. His body looked as if Michelangelo had sculpted it, with the rock hard muscles included. His smile always made Nikki feel weak in the knees.

Nikki, assuming that it was some sort of sexy lingerie, agreed. Sam chuckled as he handed over the package, making Nikki a little nervous. She tore into the package and found a small oval object, about the size of a small egg. She raised a curious eyebrow at Sam. She'd never seen anything like this before. It was too large and plain to be jewelry.

"Go get dressed for supper, baby. As for that - well, you can use your imagination and figure out where to wear it - or should I say, stick it?" Sam's smile was devilish.

Nikki felt the heat between her legs increase as she realized what he meant. As she turned toward their bedroom, the object in her hand started to vibrate, making her jump.

"Oops," Sam said, sarcastically. "I must have bumped the remote."

Nikki started to shake her head. She could only imagine what Sam would do with a remote controlled vibrator. It sounded wonderful, but not while she was trying to eat supper, and she didn't want that kind of excitement in a public place.

"But you promised," Sam reminded her gently.

She still didn't like the idea, but she never could say no to Sam when he really wanted something. Besides, she told herself, I trust him explicitly and I know he won't do anything that I don't want to do.

She slipped into a low cut dress with spaghetti straps. It went to her knees, but had a slit on the side that went most of the way up her thigh. Beneath it she wore only black, lace panties. She knew that the ensemble was Sam's favorite. The silky material of the dress made her nipples harden immediately.

Within half an hour, they were parking at their favorite Italian restaurant. Sam had used the vibrator off and on during the drive, playing with its adjustable settings. Nikki had to resist the urge to slip her hand down between her legs and get herself off. She knew that it would only take a few seconds. She could feel her juices flowing down there like Niagara Falls.

As soon as they were seated, Sam turned the vibrating egg on its lowest setting. He could tell how turned on Nikki was getting. He made small talk, amused by the way that her answers were confused by the distraction going on between her legs.

Nikki had to fight to keep from squirming in her seat. Just as she started to order, Sam flipped the vibrator on high, causing her to jump in her seat and moan. The waiter gave her a questioning smile, but didn't say anything as he finished taking their orders and headed for the kitchen.

Sam leaned across the table, smiling slightly. He could hear a low moaning in Nikki's throat and knew that she was close to cumming. He turned the egg off, causing a slight whimpering in the back of her throat.

"You want to touch yourself right here and now, don't you?" He asked. She nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Sam continued, "You can, but first - well, first, go in the restroom and take off your panties. But, no touching yourself until you get back."

Nikki almost jumped up from the table and started for the bathroom. Sam turned the device on high again and saw her body stiffen as she walked. He noticed at least two other men in the restaurant watching her ass as well. One of them looked so long that the woman he was with smacked his arm to get his attention. Sam smiled. He was going to enjoy this.

Nikki came back to the table and kissed Sam deeply, slipping her panties into his hand. She stood back and gave him a smile, then carefully lowered herself toward her chair, keeping her legs close together so that she wouldn't flash anyone. Just as she was about to get seated, Sam flipped the switch up to high once again, causing her to moan loudly.

Embarrassed by her outburst, Nikki tried to fake a sneeze to cover it up. "S-Sam, oh," she whispered. He saw her hand slip under the table and could see the movement of her upper arm as she started touching herself. He turned the egg off and watched a disappointed look cover her face.

Nikki could feel the juice from her pussy smeared all over her inner thighs. She couldn't remember ever being so wet. She didn't even care if one of the other patrons could see her or not as she slid one finger inside herself, her thumb brushing over her clit. It felt like heaven, until Sam turned off the egg.

Nikki looked at him, keeping her hand under the table. Sam moved his eyes to the side. Nikki followed his gaze and realized that there were two men at the next table who were both watching her. She looked back at Sam, who nodded and smiled, making her love him even more.

Turning slightly in her chair, so that the men would have an even better view, Nikki slid her skirt further up. She slumped slightly in her chair so that she could get more than one finger inside her pussy. Sam turned the vibrator on again, causing her to shudder. The men at the next table were smiling broadly as they watched Nikki open her pussy lips to them.

Without realizing it, Nikki slipped her other hand between her legs as well. The fingers of one hand were slipping into and around her pussy as she used the tips of the fingers from the other hand to brush across her clit. All the time, Sam was gradually turning up the vibrator, causing her to squirm and moan. She could feel the egg with her fingers as it jiggled inside her.

One of the straps slid off her shoulder, exposing most of her breast. Sam reached across and gave the strap a gentle tug. The dress slipped until it was only being held up by Nikki's stiff nipple. The movement of her body as she slid her fingers in and out of herself caused her breasts to sway, until the dress slipped completely off of her breast, exposing her pink nipple.

The two men were watching her with a deep seeded lust, adjusting their pants in an effort to relieve some of the pressure that their hard-ons were causing them. Sam glanced around and noticed that only he and the other two realized what Nikki was doing, but just then she started moaning, causing a few more people to look in their direction. Sam turned the vibrator all the way to its highest setting.

The cool feel of the air on her breast, the thought of strangers watching her, and the sensations caused by her hands and the vibrator brought Nikki to the verge. She could feel the orgasm building inside her like a burning fire, causing her to moan as it approached. Her clit was almost too sensitive to touch, so she moved her hand up to pinch the nipple of her exposed breast as her other hand continued to slip in and out of her pussy. She opened her eyes slightly and saw the animal lust on the faces of the two men at the next table. The thought that she had caused that look, that she was the object of their desire, sent her over the edge.

"Oh, God!" Nikki shouted as she felt the huge wave of her orgasm coming over her. All the people nearby turned in their direction, just in time to see this incredible blond woman convulsing in her seat as she brought herself to orgasm. "Yes! Oh yes!" she cried out, slowing the movement of her hands.

Her skirt had ridden all the way up to her waist, giving many of the nearby patrons a clear view of her juice slickened cunt. As Nikki opened her eyes, she seemed to become aware for the first time of all the eyes on her. She blushed and turned to see Sam's reaction.

Sam was smiling broadly. He watched as she quickly spun her legs back under the table. She pulled her strap up and pulled her skirt down. She was still flushed from the orgasm and the embarrassment of being caught. "God, that was hot," he whispered to her, letting her know that she had done just what he wanted. He gave her a smile, making her knees feel even weaker. "I love you, Nikki."

Just then, the waiter returned. They were surprised to see that their food was in a to-go bag.

"We didn't order to go," Sam said. He suspected that the manager of the restaurant was in a hurry to be rid of the exhibitionist and her boyfriend, but he was in too good a mood to be offended.

"You didn't, but from what I just saw, you'll want to get this lady home as soon as possible," the waiter replied with a wink for Sam and a knowing smile for Nikki.

Nodding, Sam tossed money on the table, grabbed the food, and led Nikki quickly out the door. The waiter was wrong about one thing, Sam knew. There was no way he could wait until he got Nikki home. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he turned on the vibrator.