The Restaurant Visit

Story Info
He and his girl sample the food and the waitress.
2k words
4.12
30.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

"Get dressed," I told emmy. "You have pleased Me, so I have decided to take you to dinner."

"Oh thank You, Master!" she beamed. I smiled as she scampered away to her private closet to put some clothes on. My girl, whom I called emmy, short for emerald, had been My slave for several years. We had started as an online couple, then moved in together. It was our second year as a couple, and life was great.

emmy returned, and My jaw dropped. She had chosen to wear a blouse cut low in the front, exposing most of her ample breasts under a push-up bra. The skirt she wore was very thin, falling mid-calf, and when she lifted it, she was wearing no panties underneath. Her feet were encased in slip-on shoes.

"I approve," I said.

Then she took My hand and led Me to the bedroom. With practiced ease, she stripped Me of My jeans and T-shirt, then skimmed My shorts down My legs. As taught, she immediately took My cock into her mouth and started sucking on it. Whenever she takes My shorts off, this is what I have told her to do, until I stop her.

This time, I let her take her pleasure from My cock. Her mouth moved back and forth over My member, making it hard as she used her practiced tongue on My underside. A soft moan escaped My lips as she worked harder and harder to please Me. Her fingernails raked My balls, giving Me added pleasure. I love her mouth on My cock, and this blowjob was as good as any of the many she had given Me.

Her teeth started gently scraping My cock skin, driving Me closer to release. I moaned louder, and placed My hands in her hair. She responded by increasing her sucking and added an in-and-out motion with her mouth,letting Me fuck her mouth as she sucked Me off. I drove My cock as deep as I could down her throat, and she moaned in matching tone to My own moans. We worked together, getting Me closer and closer.

Swallowing hard, I whispered "Stop!"

emmy immediately released My cock from her mouth, and with a soft kiss on My cock slit, sat back and looked at Me, awaiting orders.

"Bend over!" I grunted.

emmy bent over, pulling her dress up. I drove My cock into her wet pussy, filling her deeply. she sucked in her breath, then squeezed Me internally as I started fucking her. Stroke after stroke went into her, My balls slapping her pussy and my hand reaching down to caress her clit.

she squealed in joy as her pussy got filled over and over.

"Please, Master, let me cum," she moaned too soon.

"you may," I replied, giving her what she needed. With a loud groan of joy, emmy came, her pussy flooding My cock as her senses flooded her body. When emmy comes, she puts her mind, body and soul into it. The result gives her great satisfaction, and also leaves her weak as a kitten afterwards. This was one of her harder orgasms, and she collapsed on the floor as soon as she was done.

I fought a minute mentally, willing Myself not to cum, and won the battle.

When emmy returned to full senses, I said "Finish dressing Me, girl. No underwear for Me tonight."

emmy smiled at that thought, as it matched her own desires. she scurried off and came back with a dress shirt, tie and matching slacks, along with dark socks and dress shoes. she took care in placing each article of clothing on My body, kissing My bare skin before covering it again.

When I was dressed, we went out. I had chosen a nice Italian restaurant that some of My work colleagues had taken Me to recently. I chose this restaurant, not so much for the food, but for the ambiance. Low lighting and long tablecloths made for plenty of opportunity for extra-curricular activities.

We entered the restaurant, and the maitre' de's eyes popped out of his head. He looked emmy over three or four times, his eyes and mind plowing through her breasts, before finally tearing his gaze away and speaking to Me. I requested a table, not a booth, and he scurried off to get us one.

Several minutes later, we were seated. The table was near the back, and lit by a glowing candle on the table and a candle-lit chandelier above us. The maitre' de stayed overlong to make sure everything was all right, and I'm sure that emmy had given him something to take to bed with him, mentally at least.

The waitress arrived. She was young, maybe 20 or 21. Her name was Rita. She was short, like emmy, and had brown hair to her shoulders, also like emmy. The restaurant uniform was an off-the-shoulders blouse and a skirt that flared in layers around her slender legs. Her breasts were small, but pointed straight out, and her legs were lovely to look at, as was her smile. emmy and I both looked at her approvingly, unsure if she would be part of tonight's festivities or not. That would be up to My slave.

emmy and I have a very unique relationship. I can have all the women I want, but only if emmy approves of them. I have never cheated on her, and have shared many a woman with My slave. she, on the other hand, only has eyes for Me. she has never had another man in her life, and she has stated many times she wants only Me in her life.

We enjoyed dinner. I ordered lasagna, and she had fettuccini alfredo with chicken. The salad was fresh, the minestrone soup was hot, the main courses were delicious. We ate with the zeal of people having their last meals, and relished every bite. The talk centered around My work and her family, small talk that complimented the meal.

As emmy neared completion of her meal, I whispered "Service, now," to My loving slave. These words changed the evening completely. emmy slipped under the table, undid My slacks, and started sucking on My cock again. It quickly grew to its full size, as I was still horny from earlier.

"Breasts," I whispered. emmy quickly undid her blouse, and slid My cock between her breasts, letting Me titfuck her under the table. The feel of My cock sliding between her breasts is a wondrous feeling. Her saliva had watered My cock enough that it slipped easily up and down. her moans indicated that she was getting wet from My actions. Each time My cockhead emerged from between her breasts, emmy's tongue flicked at it, licking the head and getting it wetter for the next pass through the fleshy mounds.

As I exerted, Rita the waitress came by. She looked at Me, then at the empty seat opposite Me, and asked "Everything all right, sir?"

As emmy took My cock into her mouth and raked her teeth over it, I could barely speak out. "Fine," I managed. "My lady is taking care of some things." It was difficult to talk. I wanted to cum so badly, but not yet.

"If there is anything I can help with, please let me know," she said. Then she tilted her head to the table, winked at Me, and said "Anything."

I smiled. Rita knew what was going on, and wanted in. I said "Come back in a minute or two. We might need you then."

Rita smiled and scampered off. I said "Chair," and emmy, her blouse askew, her face creased with a big smile, returned out from under the table.

"Yes, Master?" she said in her best Barbara Eden-I Dream Of Jeannie impersonation (when she does that, I know she's horny).

"What do you think?" I said. "you heard Rita."

"Well, Sir, I would like that, but I have a request."

"Yes, girl?"

"Sir, please, let me take her pussy. I want your happiness, but I also want your seed in only my pussy tonight."

"Agreed, love. And I know just how to accomplish this little task as well, in a manner you'll like."

Rita returned a minute later. "Rita, we'd like a few more breadsticks, please. Make them plain this time, unsalted, no garlic, just toasted very hard. Also, My girl would like a refill of white wine. Then we'll talk about adding to your tip." emmy and I both smiled at her, and Rita ran off to get our order.

When she returned, I said "Rita, did you know where emmy was a few minutes ago?"

"Why, yes, sir," she said, blushing slightly. "This is my first week here, and I'd heard about some of the customers getting, well, physical, under our tables. I thought that was what was going on."

"And what did you mean by doing 'anything' for us?"

"Just what I meant, sir. I would like to join the 'Under The Table' Club here at work, and you are the first customers I have had that have been playing under the table."

"Are you free for a bit?"

"Yes, sir. I am just starting my break."

"Then, Rita, it's time to join your club. Get under the table, and continue where emmy left off."

Rita didn't waste any time. After a quick look to make sure no one was watching her, she dove under the tablecloth. My cock was still out of My pants and semi rigid, and Rita sucked it right in.

Her mouth was much different than emmy's. While My lover uses long forceful sucks on My cock, Rita's head bounced up and down quickly, barely touching My cock. I whispered, "Slow down and enjoy it," and Rita did, though she alternated between the bobbing and then a long hard suck of My cock.

emmy, meanwhile, had reached under the table. she lifted Rita's dress, and pulled her thong aside. With a quick thrust, emmy shoved a breadstick into Rita's pussy, causing the waitress to gasp around My cock, then moan in joy. emmy scooted a bit lower in her chair, and slid the other end of the breadstick into her own pussy, using it like a double-dildo. emmy's shaved pussy met Rita's pussylips, and both girls moaned deeper, fighting a losing battle over their emotions.

I was losing My own battle with time as well. Very soon, I would cum, and cum hard. Rita had improved her cocksucking with every mouthful, slowing and enjoying the taste of My rod in her mouth. The breadstick in Rita's pussy soon went soft, and it was replaced with emmy's hands, as My lover shoved two fingers into Rita's wetness and three into her own.

I could hold off no more. I grabbed the glass of white wine and handed it down to Rita. Rita took her cue from Me, pulled off My cock, and started stroking it fast. I whispered My release word to emmy, and watched as she started shuddering in her orgasmic release. I quickly did the same, and started cumming.

As My cock spurted its semen, Rita aimed it into the wine glass, and I felt My cockhead dip into the wine as i came. Rita, no longer able to hold off as the couple around her came, joined the group with her own orgasm. Her cries were muffled when she sucked My balls into her mouth, otherwise I'm sure the entire room would have known what we were doing.

Slowly, we regained our senses. Rita took My cock from the wineglass, licked it clean, and zipped Me back up. emmy straightened her skirt, and also Rita's. Rita, after checking for watchers again, came out from under the tablecloth holding the cum-filled wineglass. As we watched, she took a long drink, draining half the cup before giving it to emmy. emmy drained the rest to My total pleasure. Rita then leaned down and gave emmy a soft kiss, which was returned in kind.

Before we left, we tipped Rita 25 percent of the bill, and also gave her our home address. She got off work at midnight, and promised to come over then. As we drove home, we made plans for later that evening. It was going to a long, fun, night.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers