The Resting Place

Story Info
This was far from the rest he had in mind.
2.8k words
3.67
44.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we prepared for our evening out, Gail and I were not really looking forward to it. We didn't go out much since our children were born and had become use to our evening in enjoying each other's company. Whenever we where invited to friends or family it always seemed an imposition on our time, but we normally ended up enjoying ourselves.

But this particular evening was different, as we were not going to friends for dinner or a small social gathering; we were going to a party. We had tried to get out of it but our friends were insistent, encouraging us with exotic tails of people, drink and dancing. It seemed more of an incentive not to go a fact that brought amusement to my wife and I after they had gone, appreciating how old we had become even though we had only just turned thirty.

But forced into a corner we had accepted and unable to think up any excuses in the week before the event, our friends arrived to pick us up. We tried to be as excited as they were on the way but the more they described the evening ahead the more despondent Gail and I became about the whole thing.

When we arrived it was all they had said it was. An old house had been taken over and converted into a Party place, each room had been cleared and allocated for the one night. It was only friends and friends of friends that knew about it but the whole house seemed to be heaving with people.

The house shook with the beat of the music that blared from the open windows but as all the buildings nearby were boarded up and empty there seemed few people who would complain. The main room of the house was the dance floor with the disco equipment and DJs set up in an adjoining room. The Kitchen had been set up as a sort of bar where you could buy cans of beer if you hadn't brought your own.

As our friends disappeared into the crowds of gyrating people, Gail and I mingled with the others in the kitchen unable to talk over the noise of the music and quickly downed a few beers to try and loosen ourselves up. We eventually headed for the garden where a bonfire had been lit with partygoers standing around and talking. This seemed more our thing and we were soon making polite conversation with a group of people as we watched the hypnotic flames and drank our beers.

I was talking to one guy, who must have been about my age, how this wasn't really our scene and we preferred a little more quite and sedate style of party. We laughed about it for a while talking of getting old and how we now sounded just like our parents did when we were young and how we would laugh at them swearing we would never end up the same. As the conversation drew to it conclusion he said we ought to check out the 'resting place' and pointed to a hole in the fence that lead to the next door garden. He said we could grab a seat and 'chill out' till our friends were ready to go.

As the group broke up and they wandered back to the party, I grabbed Gail and headed through the hole in the fence. The next door garden was deserted, the only light at the back door of the neglected house. We wandered over and looked in as a lamp attached to a car battery brightly lit the way ahead. Halfway down the surprisingly clean hallway a heavy curtain covered a doorway and with no other obvious entrance, we ventured in. The room was dimly lit with candles on shelves and tables around the room, the floor covered in large cushions and soft music floated round the room. There were five people stretched out around the area, two young men lay sprawled across the middle of the floor in what looked like a drunken sleep. To one side an older man, with a drink in one hand and a half smoked joint in the other, stared blankly into space, and a couple were over in the far corner tightly tangled together kissing passionately, but not so one would feel uncomfortable.

This looked perfect, so we took our place on two large cushions in a darkened corner of the room. We both sat in silence listening to the melodic music taking in our tranquil surroundings. The room was warm and cozy without distraction or intrusion. The couple kissing just carried on oblivious to who may be around them and the other guy seemed much the same, lost in his own thoughts. We both felt exceptionally mellow and eventually were in each other's arms in a long and passionate kiss. We were both a bit more drunk than we thought which heightened our arousal, the wonderful sensation of kissing intensified as we explored each others mouth with our tongue. But our fondling hands were subtle, never forgetting were we were even though everyone else seemed rather preoccupied.

As we kissed my mind was working overtime with thought of sliding my hand up my wife's skirt and between her legs. I could feel my jeans begin to bulge and conscious of its possible appearance I moved my wife onto her back then lay my body beside her with my crouch firmly pushed into the cushion below me. This position also had the advantage of allowing me to fondle her breast through her top without anyone seeing, as I lay across her at an angle to kiss.

Much to my surprise after a little while of this her kisses become less intense as she became more distracted by her arousal. I slowly lifted my head and looked down at her softly lit face. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth open, letting out quiet moans as she breathed with more purpose. I could feel her erect nipples through the cotton of her blouse but in my cramped position was unable to take advantage as she thrust her chest into my palm.

My dick now pressed hard against my jeans as I ground it into the cushion trying to dislodge it from its uncomfortable position. I wanted to feel my wife's tit against my hand, to squeeze and tweak her small erect nipples wishing to aid her as she became more and more lost. The power of turning her on so much by only playing with her breasts was intoxicating and I wanted to do more, but I was far too aware of my surrounding to do anything about it.

I turned my head slightly to scan the room and assess my situation to see if I could position myself for better access. I almost jumped with fright as I turned to look at the man that had been on his own smoking and drinking. There he was lying propped up by one arm on the other side of my wife from me; his head level with her hips looking intently at his other arm that had disappeared up my wife's skirt. I immediately turned back to Gail with some sort of expectation that she would jump up and.... well I don't know what I expected, but I didn't expect her to still be breathing deeply with eyes tightly shut and mouth open wide. It was all so unexpected that it never really occurred to me that this was probably the reason she was in such ecstasy and not my attentions to her breasts. Its funny how your mind works in times of tension and I found myself grinning that she almost definitely thought it was me with my hand between her legs.

I turned back to the man trying desperately to take it all in. Gail's legs were slightly spread and I could see the shape of his hand as it bulged up from under the material of her skirt at the top of her thighs. I wanted to see what he was doing, shock and confusion clouding my ability to rationalize, unable to decide what my next move should be. The unusual sensations watching this man, this uninvited stranger, with his hand up my wife's skirt his fingers making ripples on the fabric as he played with her most private sensitive parts while she moaned softly in my ear.

I moved my position to lay on my side so I could get a better look but in so doing breaking the strangers concentration and he slowly raised his head to look at me. I almost felt embarrassed like he had caught me peeking at a sexual act from my secret vantage point. I could feel my face redden as his half shut sleepy eyes came into contact with mine and then only moved back as if he was allowing me to watch as he played with my wife. More as a natural reaction than any conscious thought, my hand moved to the crouch of my jeans to reduce the pain my restricted and swelling member was causing me. I caught his smiles as he watched my movement and embarrassment returned once more. Not wishing for him to catch my eye I looked back at Lisa's face, her breathing now short and sharp as she gasped for air. I became mesmerized by her beauty, her face flush, but my eyes soon returned to the cause of her arousal.

The sight that now confronted me was not what was expected. My wife's small white panties removed from one leg, remained wrapped round her other. Her knees had been raised and her legs spread wide. Unzipping his pants he moved himself on top of Gail pushing her skirt up allowing me a glimpse of her moist puffy pubic mound before he climbed between her legs blocking my view.

Fear filled my body as it froze, expecting Gail to open her eyes and see what was going on as the man lowered his pants. His bare behind shining in my face. He stared intently at her; her mouth open wide gasping for breath and her eyes clamped tightly shut. He stopped his movement then very slowly moved his hips forward, watching as my wife's face changed its expression and her breathing stopped as she held her breath. She looked like she was in pain, small squeaks coming from her mouth as small bits of air escaped from her lungs. Her head suddenly arched back and a deep moan burst from her lips her arms shooting forward and gripping the mans hips.

I looked down but could see nothing through the folds of cloth that blocked my view, only his hand disappearing between their legs to guide himself. Gail held his hips tight for a moment, knuckles white from her grip, gasping for breath. Her hands slowly relaxed and his hips would move ever so slightly forward then she would gasp again.

I became detached from the whole scenario questioning thoughts going through my mind that seemed to have little rational logic to them. I found myself wondering why she was acting this way. Why hadn't she realized it wasn't me or maybe she did? My thoughts were broken as she cried out when he pulled his hand out from between them and thrust his hips forward. His now spare hand unbuttoned Gail's blouse and pushed it back to reveal the breasts that I had so wanted to touch before. He took one in his hand, its tanned hairiness contrasting with the soft silkiness of her flesh his hips now pumped rhythmically back and forth. Gail gasped and moaned openly grabbing the cloth of his pants as she helped him with his movement. I felt faint and a little sick as the knot in my stomach became tight, I felt like an intruder like I wasn't welcome and as he lowered his head to take a nipple into his mouth I felt I had to get out of there. I stood up and staggered to the door, a drunken like dizziness making walking hard.

When I got to the curtain I looked back, stopping for a moment to take in what I saw. Gail pushing his pants further down now pumps faster and faster, her naked legs spread wide and knees pulled high on ether side of him forcing her skirt high on her stomach. His hands had moved and were now grasping at her naked buttocks pulling them roughly as I watched his manhood slid in and out of her sweet and tender body.

I stepped out the doorway and ran for the fresh air of the garden gasping. My legs felt weak and I half sat, half fell onto the damp grass. I lay on my back breathing deeply, trying to remove the sickness I felt in my stomach, images of what I had just seen flashed through my head. My body shook slightly with tensing, every muscle pulling, and confusion clouding my thoughts as I tried to explain away my feelings. My breathing became easier and my body slightly more relaxed as my mind cleared and as it did so formed the true realization that my emotions were not of revulsion or fear but of intense and overpowering sexual arousal.

I had to return I had left my wife alone with this stranger while I had sorted my own emotions. A slight feeling of panic crept upon me, images of Gail struggling to push this man off as she realized who he was. I ran back in but as I pushed back the curtain I was confronted with quite the opposite. The other couple must have left earlier as their corner was empty, one of the two sleepers was still passed out, oblivious of the going on around him. To my surprise the man that I had left on top of my wife now sat back in his original position puffing on a fresh joint. He didn't even look up as I entered the room but lay there, his pants still down stroking himself to another erection, watching my wife.

Gail was still in the position I had left her but this time the other boy that had been asleep now lay between her legs. His jeans were down to his ankles, as his young bottom flashed up and down as he pumped with desperate thrusts between her legs. Gail's panties lay discarded on the floor by her feet along with her blouse, her small naked breasts quivering as he drove himself into her. Her eyes were open and staring up at the boy above her, he looked so young and almost out of place as his boyish body leaned over the woman below him.

Gail gritted her teeth and started pulling the boys hips hard into her, lifting her legs higher, never taking her eyes from his face. With one final thrust he arched his back and loudly moaned a low deep scream as his body tensed unloading a full measure of his broth deep into my wife’s womb. Gail's eyes clamped shut and her mouth opened wide as the boy fell to rest on top of her. After a few moments he picked himself up pulled up his pants, tucking his wet limp penis into his jeans then bumping into me, and staged out the door like he had just woken up and remembered he had forgotten something.

Gail's eyes stayed shut, a look of tranquillity and peacefulness across her face. She slowly lowered her legs putting them together and stretched them out, flat, in front of her. Her breasts stood firm and nipples erect, her skirt bunched on her stomach and the neat trimmed strip of pubic hair was a wash with fluids that flowed down between her legs and puddled on the floor.

I moved forward and knelt beside my wife, placing my hand on her thigh, her eyes dreamily opening and looked across at me. A smile coursed across her face then her eyes shut; her head rested back on the pillow as she slowly spread her legs once more. As I started to move between them she reached out to stop me. I noticed the other boy that I thought was a sleep standing beside us his pants down to his knees his member fully erect with a slight amount of liquid secreting from the tip. "You shouldn't of left." Gail said to me as I moved back allowing a new lover to take his place between her legs.

Liquid oozed over the head of his penis as he pressed it into the entrance of her vagina. I felt strangely cold as I lay beside them watching. Gail's entrance seemed very open like she had been stretched to an extreme and her elasticity had not yet returned to normal size. As he pushed she winced slightly but soon engulfed her with ease, the unbelievable sight of his penis pumping in and out of her enhancing my arousal. I put my lips to hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me back with passion. I lay there patiently waiting knowing my turn was next.