The Results of Chemistry

Story Info
Irresistible lust between strangers in Coronado.
3.6k words
4.35
9.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mia19
Mia19
1 Followers

She's about 5 foot 6. Like a little peach. Her hair is pale blonde, thick, glossy, long, it hangs down her back in a sugar-cookie coloured tumble, often in her face, she's always tucking it behind her ears. Her skin is also pale, creamy, it reminds some people of marble when they see her up-close, and her eyes are a dark, deep brown, shaded with long, lush lashes that hit the insides of her sunglasses, when she wears them. There's a slight natural flush on her cheeks, when she's been active people often ask her if she has a fever. The lips are full and pink and supple, she's conscious of the effect that biting these lips, gently, seems to have on men. Her body is, simply, shaped perfectly. She doesn't exercise too much, so you wouldn't see any defined muscle, but she's feline, lithe, firm. Her breasts are full and pert, with pink nipples that sometimes get small and hard. Her waist is tiny, to the point that she's had to prove to friends, more than once, that she isn't wearing a corset or special undergarment of some kind when she wears a fitted shirt, and her hips flow silkily out from that little waist, framing her.

There's a round bottom, full like her breasts, extremely distracting to onlookers when she wears hip hugging jeans. Her pussy is nearly bare, with only a small strip of soft light brown hair above her little clit. When she's aroused her lips swell ripely. Her legs are like the rest of her: smooth, tanned a tawny medium brown, her feet ever-so-slightly pudgy and pink, perfectly clean. She usually wears a fitted pair of white cotton panties, hipster so they don't show above her jeans. Today she is wearing a pair of shorts over these little white panties – a pair of short, baby pink terrycloth shorts that sit so low on the hips when she stretches or reaches up, her pelvic bones show, only serving to emphasize her soft, flat tummy. There's no bra today, just a thick white cotton camisole, also fitted, but not absolutely tight and a pair of leather flip-flops with enough strap to wind haphazardly around each ankle. The only jewelry she's wearing is a pair of tiny silver studs in her ears.

The Man.

He is in his mid 30's. He is 6 foot 3 or 4 inches tall and broad, hard, his shoulders, arms and chest are wide and strong, and his legs are thick and powerful. There is a slight bump on the bridge of his nose, as if it's been broken before, which, given his occupation, it probably has. His face is tanned and a little weathered, he obviously spends a lot of time outdoors, and his jawline is straight and powerful. He has about an 8th of an inch of 5 o'clock shadow on his face and he hasn't bothered to get out of his uniform. His hands are scarred, muscled, his fingers are solid and his forearms are thick and ropey with muscle. The way he walks is presuming. He's not afraid of anyone or anything around him, he has a kind of blatant confidence that manages to be quiet, contained and yet utterly obvious all at the same time.

Men and women notice him, mostly tourists who realize almost immediately what he is and, sometimes, stare fairly openly at him. He keeps walking. His walk is the lope of a person in the best physical condition. He has narrow blue eyes and his hair is shorn close, emphasizing a stocky, muscled neck. He sees her standing on the beach as he walks by on the promenade, and even from this not-insignificant distance, something draws his eye, makes it linger a little longer than usual. Maybe it's her bright hair, whipping around her face in the breeze, or the contrast between her tanned legs and her pink shorts, but he looks. As he looks, she stretches slowly, lazily and balances on her tiptoes for a few seconds before collapsing easily onto the soft sand on her back. He is almost surprised to feel his cock twitch restlessly at this almost-distant figure, and he stops walking, turns deliberately to the beach and rests his forearms against the railings, as if looking out to sea, actually watching her intently, just watching.

She is lying on the sand, and it feels warm and silky, almost liquid it's so fine, against her bare arms and shoulders and legs. She knows she's getting sand in her hair but the joy of lying in that sand is more than worth it to her. She stretches again, languidly, arching her back up and throwing her head and arms back dramatically, unaware anyone is watching her. As she arches her body up, the man, completely involuntarily, takes a step towards the small path leading to the beach, and keeps going, resisting the urge to adjust his cock, which is now starting to strain against his thick fatigues. She draws her knees up to her chest, curling into a ball before flopping out again, letting her arms hit the sand limply.

Suddenly she's aware of someone approaching and arranges herself into a more appropriate position, locking her eyes on the ocean. She hears footsteps on the sand and after they pass, opens her eyes and looks up to see a man, obviously a ----, walking about 10 feet in front of her. The procession from vision to body is instant, it seems to bypass her mind altogether – her eyes see this man, see his hard, thick body and her body reacts instantly, relaxing almost imperceptibly, especially her legs, which she has to actually make the decision to close as her thighs melt and part, just a little. She hasn't even registered that she's looking when he glances up to her, catches her, and she momentarily loses her cool and turns her head, too quickly, back to the ocean. Something in his stance changes as he keeps walking...did she see a little gesture there, a nod of some sort, did he move his shoulders back? She tells herself to stop being ridiculous, but her heart is pounding as she watches him walk down the beach. She decides to wait and see if she actually did feel something or if she was just imagining it, and as she lays her head back on the sand and turns her hips slightly, she feels it, that slick, warm, deliciously messy feeling of her pussy just starting to get wet.

He keeps walking down the beach, completely sure she noticed him, completely sure she was interested. He's seen that look on women's faces before, he almost has a 6th sense for it by now. There remains a little surprise at the reaction she has, in turn, called up in him. His cock is now almost painfully hard, he's actually having to make some effort not to touch it, adjust it, give himself some slight relief from the discomfort. He keeps walking away from her because he knows he's going to turn back and she's going to be there.

She stays on the sand, luxuriating in her own arousal, at how easily it happened, so quick and hot and perfect, and she doesn't need to look when she hears footsteps again because she knows it's him, her body knows it's him. The footsteps stop in front of her and she glances up, shading her eyes with one hand. He's standing about 10 feet from her feet, his stance is relaxed. He speaks first.

"Hi..."

Her response is more of a breath...just the sight of him standing there just caused the instant soaking through of those little white cotton panties that were so pristine only an hour ago,"Hi..."

She doesn't make an effort to sit up, she likes that she is lying down and he is standing.

"You're visiting, aren't you?" he asks, walking closer to her, coming over.

She has to fight to remain calm here as he comes to her, because her arms want to reach out to him and take hold of those impossibly muscled shoulders, her mouth already itches for his.

"Yeah...I'm...visiting..." she says, and blushes a little because her words came out hesitantly, she's flustered. He's on it sooner than she is. He smiles now, a confident, masculine smile, and she notices...she notices. He comes up close to her, closer than would be expected from a stranger, and kneels down beside her.

"Is there any specific reason for your visit?" he asks, talking quietly because he's close enough to do so. She's shocked by her desire, it's all over her face, but it only serves to make her more daring. She considers her words for a second and then speaks, a little breathlessly, but slowly, controlled...

"I think...you might...know what I'm here for...?" and as she finishes she lies back on the sand again, flat, and raises her arms up over her head, tilting her body towards him slightly, slightly.

The physical reaction in him is too strong, the total control has slipped slightly and he moves over her without thinking at all. She audibly sighs as he does this, the moment is less than a few seconds but it's all that's needed, as she reaches up and pulls his mouth down to her, so hungry for it she uses his shoulders to lift herself up to him.

He pulls his head away – jerks it away – before she can kiss him and she bites her lip in frustration as he smiles down at her again, whispering now:

"Yeah, I think I know what you're here for."

As soon as the words are out of his mouth he lies his torso down across hers, pressing his body against hers, stroking his hands firmly up her arms and pushing her hands, with his, into the soft sand, opening her mouth quickly and easily with his, pushing his tongue between her lips, his aggression stronger and less controllable than he thought it would be.

She feels that aggression and her body responds, arching up to his, opening up, offering itself, weak with the offering and the need for it to be taken up. He kisses her roughly and well, his tongue penetrating her mouth repeatedly, hungrily, taking what she's offering and demanding more. She has to break off the kiss to breathe and he pulls back enough to look at her face, which is completely flushed, her breath is coming harder, her chest is rising and falling quickly. She gets it together enough to smile at him and he feels another tiny bit of his control slip away as she looks him in the eye and says, softly..."My name is Anna."

Her voice is feminine, needy, he has to take a second to get a grip, he notices his forehead is slightly sweaty at the same time she does, reaching her hand up to wipe his brow slowly. She opens her legs for him as he shifts himself between them, both of them tensing suddenly as he drives his hips down against her, his hard cock rubbing her achy little pussy through her shorts and sopping panties. He groans quietly as he feels her against his cock, grimacing with the effort of speaking...

"My name is...Pete..."

She isn't able to reply, her head is back in the sand, her legs are open, wide open, and she's pushing up against him, her wetness so obvious now the shorts are starting to soak through. She breathes his name and he moves against her "Pete...Pete..."

He puts one hand underneath her head and lifts her face to his, needing her mouth again, opening her lips deftly with his tongue, growling slightly as she gets herself positioned perfectly against the head of his cock and start to rock her hips right...there. He can't stop himself, he mutters "oh ... Jesus ..." as she does it, his voice fading away into a moan of pleasure.

Suddenly there are voices...a child's voice, people coming down the path. He rolls off a second before they appear and the two of them lie next to each other, burning. The family makes its way slowly, far too slowly, down past them to the water, and he turns to her and says "You're coming back to my place."

It's not a question, it's a plain statement, and she nods, her breathing too uneven to speak, her entire body a tight knot of unmet needs. The family is soon far enough away, and she reaches for him again. He takes her arms, holds them away... "No..."

She looks at him, questioning.

"I can't do that again," he says, and she knows what he means. If they start again, they're going to end up having sex on Coronado beach in broad daylight. She sits up slightly, balances herself on her elbows, takes a deep breath to calm herself down as much as possible. She smiles at him, a dirty, girlish smile.

"Can I tell you something?"

He leans in for a kiss, which he has to break before it gets out of hand again and whispers "what?" into her ear.

"I think I'm wet through my shorts" she whispers back, looking at his face, watching him wince as if in pain when he hears what she's saying. His hand is between her legs at once, his fingers pushing her shorts and panties aside, one finger suddenly pushing up into her, quickly.

"OH!" she gasps, not expecting it, her legs opening again, by themselves. His finger is fully inside her, he holds it there for a moment, taking the sensation in, and then he says, his voice suddenly thick:

"We're going. NOW."

She feels him pulling her to her feet, effortlessly, he picks up her bag and, taking her wrist, starts up the path to the walkway. "Do you have a car?"

"Yes."

"Where is it?"

She points at her car, about 200 feet away in the parking lot. They arrive quickly and he passes her keys to her, having found them in her bag. They both get in and pull the doors shut. She looks over to him, reaches out, but he pushes her hand away.

"Let's go...let's go." He says, his voice impatient. As she drives, he looks at her, and she looks at him. He reaches over and puts his hand between her legs, cupping her pussy with his big hand, asserting rights, and she sighs in response, gripping the steering wheel a little harder, her legs opening for him. He directs her, and soon they are in front of a house, his house.

She looks over at him before they get out, her face open, almost questioning, and he gets out, comes around to the driver's side of the car, opens her door, unbuckles her seatbelt for her, because he understands that she can't do it for herself – that there is only one thing she can do right now, and it is not unbuckling seatbelts. He bends into the car and picks her up out of the seat, and the ease with which he does it makes her want to faint. He starts to kiss her mouth as he fumbles with his key, and they are finally in the house, looking at each other. He has the look of a hungry animal in his eyes, and she is afraid and aroused by this. And then everything is sweetness because his hands are on her, on her waist, pulling her cami off over her head, cupping and stroking her breasts while he kisses her mouth and face and neck, his rough stubble scratching her soft skin, his mouth leading her, intoxicating her. When he pauses to look at her she tries to pull him back down to her right away..."Please...please..." she whispers, helplessly, begging him, and he whispers back to her...

"Anna, Anna..." stroking one firm hand down her body, between her legs and then back up to her hips, pulling her shorts and panties down in one motion.

She feels the air on her bare skin, hears his quickened breath as he lays eyes on her pussy, as he sees what's going to be his. Again she looks up to him, to his eyes, which are flashing blue as he takes in her body. A quiet growl escapes his throat as he picks her up and sets her on a small table she had been leaning against. They start to kiss again, and he pushes his body between her legs, which she opens, all willingness and bare need. "I need it..." he's saying as he kisses her, as his kisses get even more insistent and she suddenly feels him, so hard, against her thigh.

"Oh!...Oh...Pete – Pete..." her voice trails off into a whimper as he reaches down and starts unbuttoning and unzipping. He's talking still, his voice hoarse with desire.

"I need it, now...I need it now" and then he's reaching into his pants and pulling out his beautiful cock, thick and stiff, the pink, swollen head smeared with pre-come. She knows what he means – there's no time for messing around, as soon as she sees it she leans back, arches her back up, opens her legs even more, every cell in her body needing him.

He's there, immediately, holding himself against her opening, panting a little, trying to calm himself down. Their eyes meet, and all each of them sees is the pure need of the other. She reaches down to him, puts a hand on his hip and says "Please." He pulls his shirt off over his head and the sight of his strong chest makes her feel weak.

He leans forward, over her, the moment stretches out, she begins to say it again: "Please...ple---" and her voice cuts off as he thrusts himself into her, clenching his teeth and groaning, loudly, as he goes in, leaning over her. She cries out as he opens her up, so quickly there is a sharp pain and he stays in, he doesn't pull out again right away, he buries his face in her neck and says "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over and she realizes he is trying not to come. It takes him a few seconds but he seems to cool off slightly, pulling his hips back a little, then forward, and back, making her sigh with pleasure every time he fills her pussy with his cock again.

She can feel him, the sweet head of his cock banging against her cervix, over and over, and every time she feels that again it feels a little better than the last time, until her pussy is twitching and squeezing and pulsing with need. She feels that she's going to come soon and he sees it in her face, leaning close to slip his tongue into her mouth and whisper "Come, baby, come..." and his thrusts get quicker and deeper so she realizes he is on the edge, his face a mask of concentration as he holds back.

When she sees that, sees his face and his body, every muscle tight, she reaches for him without thinking, wraps her arms around his neck and screams a small, helpless scream as she starts to come around him, on him, all over him, her pussy greedily grabbing and sucking his cock deeper, deeper, deeper. Her orgasm is her need laid utterly bare, it is composed of need only, and it won't be complete without his, so she begs him, still coming, still digging her fingers into his hard, sweaty shoulders. "Pete, come in me...come in me, come in me, please, I need it, I need it" and she's almost crying, whimpering, completely out of control now.

His brain, on some level, reacts to her, but other systems have taken over, his body responds to her pleading and surprises him a little, as he bends over her and bellows his pleasure, his ownership, "AAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH!!!!" as his cock starts to fill her full of his warm, precious come. She is still coming and so her spasms pull it out of him, milk him, she feels him coming deep up inside her body, the sudden messy warmth, his teeth against her neck, his breath ragged and growling.

He keeps coming, shooting her completely full of him, slamming his hips against her until he's empty, making sure he's given her everything, every drop. Her arms, locked around his neck, slide away and they look at each other. Both of their faces are flushed and sweating. "Baby..." he whispers, still inside her, opening his mouth on hers, slowly. She slides a hand down between her legs and holds him as he pulls his wet, still-hard cock out of her, flinching a little as he goes too fast. He immediately slows down, kissing her again, saying:

"I'm sorry honey" and pulls himself the rest of the way out. She feels a little bit of his come drip down her pussy when he pulls himself out and uses her fingers to rub it over herself, bringing them to her lips to taste the two of them.

"Mmmm," he smiles at her, "You like that, don't you?"

She smiles back at him and he kisses her neck, slowly, his breath finally starting to sound normal again.

"You like my come?"

She nods, still smiling, and lets him pick her up off the table, wraps herself around his sweaty body, enjoying the smell of him as he carries her off to the shower.

This little tale is dedicated to all the lonely men overseas right now.***

Mia19
Mia19
1 Followers