The Resurrection of Anastasia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nastya paused for a moment, still rubbing her beautiful tits as if thinking, then she reached down and snapped the blindfold back into place. Not that he would have seen anything anyway because she mounted his face with her skirt around him and began to grind her pussy onto his mouth.

"Get up and strip Jean." I said and she did. "Get back on top of me." And she did. I guided her down onto my cock and marveled at her big Soccer Mom tits.

"Listen carefully. When I say go, go back in your room and get a little wet in the shower. Turn off the water and call out to Dan. Count to sixty while you dry off and then come back in the room and use your imagination from there..."

With that I began to thrust up into her, lifting her into the air, tits swinging, and in seconds I was jetting load after load inside her once again. Next door Julia's grinding was becoming frantic and I hope she didn't kill the poor guy on his birthday.

"Jean, go!" I said firmly and she extracted herself from my messy cock: "And don't wash out my cum!" She scuttled off with her hand clasping her crotch, kindly holding in my what I hoped would be Dan's creamy birthday gift. My fucking equalizer for yesterday, maid-fucker!

I lay back and watched her fine ass depart. On the video feed I saw the connecting door open and close behind her. Nastya looked around at her with a big grin but didn't slow her grinding. Jean disappeared out of sight and only then I noticed the shower sound by its absence.

"Dan, you still out there, birthday boy? Still ready for your surprise? I'm coming in a moment!"

Dan's body thrashed feebly in his restraints but still Nastya just went for broke on his face. A moment later she stiffened and bore down even harder, squeezing at her breasts (it was no surprise when she told me later that she really did cum).

Finally sated, the redheaded housekeeper dismounted her husband's temporary replacement. She grabbed his semi-hard dick and planted a big sloppy kiss causing it to twitch upward once more. She told me later that she didn't suck it because she wanted to leave her juices for Jean.

"Oh, thank you sir, thank you," she whispered, "I come for breakfast things much later, sir, thank you, thank you! And so good to see you, my husband! "

The screen image jumped and floated rapidly to the doorway. The door opened and closed but Nastya was still in the room. The camera moved to our connecting door and turned back around as the bathroom door opened. Jean entered the room, topless, one towel around her waist, and her wet hair enclosed in another. She was startled briefly to find Nastya still there but barely missed a beat...

"Your surprise is ready honey! Did you wait for me, baby?" She cooed as she arrived at the bed and planted a passionate kiss on his Julia-covered mouth.

"I... I, uh, the... when you were in the shower..."

"Oh, poor baby, have you been hard all this time? I sorry I took so long in the shower. Wow, so hard and helpless? What will I do with you?"

What she did was to climb over him, squat down on his face. She unwrapped her hair and then leaned down to tickle his abdomen, cock, and balls with it. Finally she pressed her pussy down on his mouth - so recently vacated - and took him into her mouth.

"Oh baby, you taste so good..." she declared, turning to the camera with a huge grin.

I stepped to the door and retrieved the reluctant Nastya. Leaving Dan to his second face-fucking of the morning (this one with my special hot sauce, haha), I shut and locked both doors for the last time.

Anastasia, the girl with many names, and I climbed into the shower together. We didn't even try to fuck. I had a large pack of alcohol wipes with which I quickly removed any trace of her flower tattoo. She removed the nipple ring. We were done with sex for a while so I gently lovingly her hair and her body and then she mine. She spent a little longer on my cock and asshole that I might have done but nobody's perfect, right?

When we finally emerged we went about packing the room like the efficient team that we were. Within twenty minutes of dismounting Dan and Jean we were checked out of 1421 and relaxing in a beautiful corner suite on the sixteenth floor. This operation was fucking expensive but I'm sure other people in my position had more costly vices than I.

At 11:00 AM I picked up the room phone and called 1422. Dan answered:

"Hello is that you Dan? It's Ray. Sorry to bother you but I remembered your room from dropping you off last night. How's your big birthday so far?"

"Oh, I see, Ray... yes, good morning, yes, very nice, thank you." Then to Jean: "It's Ray and... and... from last night."

"Anastasia", I heard from Jean.

"So Dan, I called because, well we had a lot of fun last night, and, then Nastya had a nice plan for the day and I thought of you and Jean and... well, did you make any plans for this afternoon yet?"

"Oh, yes... it was fun... no, I don't know, Jean didn't say anything yet..."

"Yes, I'm sure she's full of surprises for you today!" Then, sotto voce, I mimicked Nastya and Kerry: "Birthday blowjobs, birthday blowjobs!" I laughed, he was quiet, then I continued normally: "Tell you what, pass me over to the Big Surprises Lady and I'll tell her what we had in mind so she can keep her cats in the bag so to speak."

Jean took the phone: "Hello, Ray, good morning. I hope Dan was a good boy last night?"

"Of course he was, Jean, the best boy. And we sent him home all clean and tidy. I hope he felt good this morning?"

"Well, he was tied to the bed for longer than he should have been this morning but it's such a comfortable one to be stuck in. What's up?"

I'm sure Dan got a big laugh out of that one - he just didn't realize we all did. Very funny, Jean!

I told Jean what was on Nastya's mind. We were in a beautiful corner suite and Nastya wanted to do a impromptu photo shoot. Since Jean was an excellent amatuer photographer (I may have forgotten to mention that to you) would she be interested in watching or helping out? Why, yes, she would and in another minute we had firm plans to meet in our room for a late lunch and then play around with Nastya, I mean with photography, with photography... not with Nasyta... well...

Dan's birthday treats weren't over yet, not by a long shot!

12