The Resurrection of Anastasia Pt. 04

Story Info
Birthday Boy gets a happy ending but it's Nastya growing up.
5k words
3.88
4.4k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the adventures of Raymond and Anastasia (or Nastya for short) with their well-tamed friend Jane. The adventures now deeply involved Jean's husband, Dan, even if he didn't yet realize his level of involvement. He soon will, though, and I hope the end of his day disturbs you a just little. It certainly did Dan and Ray.

As always, you may want to read the preceding chapters first, we had a lot of fun, or since you're already here, you can just jump in and try to catch up. However, if you don't read all of the other chapters soon, I might send Nastya to visit you.

*****

Jean and Dan arrived promptly at 3:00 PM. They looked around and agreed that it was a beautiful suite: "Much nicer than our room." Dan said, unaware how familiar we were with his.

I started everyone off with a drink from our well-stocked bar.

Not surprisingly, considering the earlier adventures, everyone was in a happy mood. Three of us knew all the gory details behind those moods whereas the birthday boy knew a little and thought no-one knew an important part of his.

Nastya looked amazing. I won't bore you with what she was wearing until the items are being ripped from her body by wild lions or some such. Suffice to say, once again, she was performing at the upper end of her possible age range and that, apart from the perfect body, she looked nothing like Julia, the redheaded housekeeper, who had "secretly" fucked Dan earlier in his interesting day.

Jean also looked beautiful. Dan must have been quite proud of the amount of leg and the breast her dress showcased - even if he was frequently distracted by Nastya's more pointed counterparts. The only thing missing from her outfit, that I was aware of, was her bullet vibrator. Nastya had messed that part up a little but we already had a plan...

"Have you been to the waterfront yet Dan?" Nastya asked him, as if she didn't know the answer. "You can actually see it from up here, the view is amazing!"

She walked him through the open balcony doors to demonstrate. I didn't let Jean follow...

"What do you think of the bedroom for the photoshoot, Jean?" I asked and led her in the opposite direction.

As soon as we were inside I pushed her rather roughly towards the bed and forced her to bend over it. I lifted her dress up over her ass...

"Whose room is this, Jean? I asked sternly, spreading her butt cheeks.

Her pretty ass was enclosed in a pretty blue boyshorts that were probably chosen to avoid any visible surface lines. I pulled them down and off her (long, smooth) legs.

"Um, your room, sir... Your room and Anastasia's?"

"It's not your room, right Jean?"

"No sir, it's not my room."

"But I don't think your vibrator is in there..." further spreading her labia with my hand... "isn't there a rule about wearing your vibrator when you're not in your room, Jean. And you've forgotten on the very first day?"

"Oh!" she said, remembering both the rule and the recent whereabouts of her little torture device. "But... you... but Nastya... took out..."

She was, of course, correct. A few hours earlier, I remembered well, Nastya had pulled the still-buzzing bullet out of her vagina in order for me to fuck her. We'd found it during the clean up of our previous room, cleaned it too and recharged it. The we had devised this little side-plan when we realized she'd have no choice but to break the rule.

"So you're blaming Nastya for your disrespect of her own rule, Jean? What did you do to try and retrieve the item so that you could comply with Miss Nastya's wishes?"

"Uh, no, well, I... we'll you moved... I couldn't... I'm so sorry!" It wasn't actually a bad excuse.

"Well, luckily Nastya has kept it safe for you but I know she's a little disappointed in your level of commitment to such a simple task. Maybe we could just put it back when lunch comes, you know, under the table like you didn't get to try at the coffee shop?"

"No, oh, please, no... Dan..."

"Again with the 'no', Jean? Dan who? Dan who makes innocent little girls suck his penis and fucks chambermaids? You don't want that Dan to see... to know... about your indiscretions?"

"No, please, Ray, I'll do anything else for you..."

"Mmm, I'll certainly hold you to that. But maybe there is a way to make Nastya happy about this. Maybe if, when you found you'd carelessly misplaced the gift she gave you, that you had used some initiative..."

I paused, still playing with her naked ass and exposed pussy. When my fingers dipped inside her - she was deliciously wet once again - my thumb naturally came to rest on her anus. I retreated for a moment and pushed it into her vagina while I pressured and toyed with her clitoris. When it was liberally coated with her juices I returned to the previous position and spread them around and into her asshole. Jean pulled away from me at first but it was half-hearted. Reaching beneath her with my left, I groped her tits through the thin dress and pulled her back to me. Soon she was pushing her ass back of her own accord and with a sudden surrender, my thumb entered her anus.

I let go of her tits and brought my hand to her face, covering her mouth. When I slipped one finger into it she sucked on it eagerly and for the next many seconds she writhed while all of her holes accommodated my digits.

"Mmm, you've such a nice asshole, Jean, I think you like that!" Then, after a pause: "I've got it! You can use the buttplug she gave you!"

The day before at the coffee shop, Anastasia had given Jean a bag of sex toys that we'd purchased as props for our various plans. One of them was a simple and smallish butt plug that she'd chosen on a whim and included because every submissive needs one sometime, right?

I retrieved my fingers and thumb and helped her to her feet.

"I think you should make an excuse to go back to your room and lube up the buttplug she gave you, and put it in this pretty asshole. I think if she sees that she'll be happily surprised and she won't mind so much about the vibrator."

I guess the best part of domination for me is when I see the submissive weigh two depraved alternatives and then choosing the slightly less distressing one eagerly. Jean agreed, my idea was a reasonable solution.

"It's a beautiful day, you won't need any panties this afternoon, Jeanie, leave them here. What kind of bra are you wearing? Show me?"

The balcony outside wrapped completely around our corner suite. It had a solid wall rather than the railings in our previous room. The bedroom blinds were tilted just so that we could see Dan and Nastya right outside our window but they were unlikely to see inside (actually we'd checked). She was standing close to him with her hand resting lightly on his shoulder as she pointed out some landmark in the city below. Jean didn't hesitate but it was a bit of a struggle with the tight upper part of the dress to show her bra as instructed.

I impatiently "helped" her by pulling it up and over her head. She stood before me naked except for a matching, pretty blue matching bra-top-thing that provided her some Soccer Mom decency while not spoiling the view of her ample cleavage.

"I think it's too hot for a bra too. Take it off and leave it here. Then you'd better get going before Nastya gets around to asking about your vibrator."

Now she stood before me naked once again and I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her from scuttling back into the dress. I took a nice luxurious look at her body. Really a softy at heart, I kissed her gently on the lips:

"Good girl, Jean, very nice indeed."

And with that I walked out of the room and onto the balcony.

"Jean agrees that the bedroom would be good for photos, honey," I said as I rejoined the others, "Shall we order lunch before we think about that, though?" And I directed them inside.

Jean joined us a moment later, looking relatively relaxed but, i felt, with a nice extra bounce in her bosom. She spoke to her distracted husband:

"I just realized that I forgot something in my room, order something light for me, Dan, you know what I like, and I'll be back in a minute... may I have the door key?"

He handed her the card, she left, and we placed everyone's order by phone.

We sat on stools at the room's cute little bar. Dan, Nasty, myself in that order, the free chair to my right. I sipped my vodka, Nastya her cocktail, and Dan seemed to be enjoying his second Whisky-Viagra-Soda on The Rocks. The rocks and the powdered Viagra were a liberty I had taken without instructions to the contrary. Had he specified: "No ice" and/or: "No Viagra" I would never have abused my position as his host. Much.

About ten minutes later there was a feminine knock at the door. I left Dan and Nastya at the bar and went to answer it. The door was at the end of a short vestibule, around a corner, and out of their line of sight. I opened it but not enough for Jean to enter.

Innocently: "Hi Jean, You got what you needed?"

She nodded shyly and I added in a quieter voice: "Show me..."

But this time she hesitated...

"Show me properly - for a count of ten - or I'll make it twenty!"

As show me she did: bare assed, cheeks spread, correct hole plugged. It was a very pretty sight out there in the public (but empty) corridor. Had I had as much Viagra as Dan I'd be splitting my pants, I reflected.

"Very good. Very nice. Good girl." I said smilingly and stood back to let her enter the suite.

With Jean sitting beside me we returned to our drinks and a nice conversation. It did seem, however, that neither Dan nor Jean seemed completely comfortable on their barstools. One seemed to have a problem "adjusting himself" and the other seemed to have trouble sitting on the hard surface. It was delightful!

We adjourned to the dining area when the food was delivered and set up. Nastya had assisted, charmed, and tipped the server - incidentally the same young room service guy that had delivered Dan's birthday breakfast, way back, at the start of today. The food was light and delicious, the drinks and conversation flowed, but Anastasia and I were on our best behavior and our awkward questions and mischievous innuendae were kept to a minimum. As always, we seamlessly avoided giving very much information about ourselves. By 4:30 PM we were finished and beginning to discuss the developing evening light quality and its suitability for photography.

I dabble in photography myself, up to the point just before needing complicated lighting setups but, that aside, I had enough equipment for a nice pro-am photo shoot. Jean was a talented photographer and quickly took over my camera - it was a Nikon with a selection of lenses, similar to what she used at home. Our photomodel was experienced, amature only because our line of work was incompatible with the exposure of professional modeling. To be honest I think she resented that a little and that's why she did genuinely enjoy a nice photoshoot from time to time.

For the next fifteen minutes the girls played outside on the balcony. Dan and I continued our drinks at the bar which, located right beside the sliding doors, had a good view of their activities. Anastasia looked perfect in her pretty Fall dress in the pretty Fall, evening light. As the minutes went on the poses got fractionally sexier and Dan and I were enjoying ourselves immensely.

I actually had a nice buzz now but I exaggerated my condition. I gently channeled my inner male piginess with comments, initially directed at Dan but increasingly including the girls. Soon they came in to retrieve their drinks but took them back outside where Nastya used hers as a prop. She said something to Jean who handed her the camera and began to pose for Nastya. She looked good and I became louder:

"More! More! We want to see more! We want tits! We want tits!"

I grinned to Dan and sought his encouragement. He laughed but he kept his inner pig quiet (and shifted a few times on his barstool). If I wasn't mistaken his Viagra was kicking in faster than his whiskey, soda, or rocks.

Nastya transformed in an instant from good girl to vixen. She gave the camera back to Jean and, without hesitation, pulled her dress over her head, and ripped of some poses in her heels, bra and panties,

"How's that you dirty old men? Is that good for you, birthday boy?" She giggled.

I just increased my rude comments and she made struck exaggeratedly suggestive poses while Jean laughed and took shot after shot.

"More! More! I cried but then turned to Dan with seriousness: "She really is special, isn't she? They both are. I'll make sure you get copies of these but, you understand, they're only for you of course. You and Jean. No-one can should see these." I said before becoming drunk Ray again:

"I'll send you copies... if you're good! Haha! More, more, we want more!"

Dan drinks must have finally caught up with his Viagra. He finally joined my hackling:

"Take off yours too, Jeanie! I'll trade them your underwear pics!"

Oh, poor Dan, step into my parlour won't you...

"Yes, yes," I agreed, "pics for pics, panties for panties!"

Nastya joined in. She took the camera from Jean and, imitating me: "More, more! We want more!"

Jean's laughter suddenly died. She had forgotten her place. This wasn't really a social gathering of equals and her bra and panties were, in fact, lying on our bedroom floor.

"No, no, I can't.' She said simply.

"Go on, hun, we're all adults... and it's my birthday!" Dan enthused.

Nastya grinned and continued to heckle but I kindly stepped in with the voice of reason...

"No, it's not fair to ask her to strip off out there, Dan. Anyways, he light has almost gone. Flash Nastya your panties, Jean, let her get her pic, and we'll move it inside."

Dan laughed his agreement and Nastya prepared for the pic, bending at the waist and raising an imaginary skirt to direct her.

"No, you don't understand, I just can't..."

"Why not?" Dan asked, beginning to feel that his wife was letting the side down.

"I'm not... I don't have... it, uh, was too hot for underwear and I... that's why I went to the room... I'm, uh, not wearing panties."

She finished the sentence more evenly that someone less conditioned than she might feel in the same situation but we all hooted and hollered at her confession.

"Oh, damn, that's hot! Sorry Jean, sorry," I laughed, "We won't look. Give her her pic and come inside for a drink!"

I got up from my chair and went behind the bar to fulfil my hostly duties. I probably should have said "I'll turn around" rather than "I won't look" because I happily watched in the large mirror as the mortified Jean exposed her bare ass and butt plug to Nastya and the camera.

With her modesty temporarily restored, Jean came inside sheepishly and sat down beside Dan. I refreshed their drinks and ducked outside to help Nastya with her discarded dress and camera equipment.

I said to her quietly: "There is a hole in her story, hun. Listen. Volunteer to get more ice, get her bra and panties from our bedroom, and take them down to 1422. Don't forget to take both room keys... and," I added with a laugh, "wear some clothes you little slut!"

In five minutes the story line's continuity was resolved, the ice was replenished, and more tasty (Viagra-free) drinks were consumed, and soon Nastya was lobbying for some "fun" photos in the bedroom.

Chaos ensured over the next fifteen minutes. Nastya stripped off her dress and eventually her bra while Jean took the photos. Dan and I alternately sat in chairs or stood up to move out of the way (or to get closer looks depending on your point of view).

Nastya continued to direct and escalate. Soon she was posing with Dan and me, clad only in panties, singly and between us with an arm around each. She pulled sexy poses with us and, was pretending to be holding our crotches. Soon she was actually grabbing our cocks...

"Wow, boys, seems like you're enjoying this photo shoot too! Especially the birthday boy!" She giggled and groped his crotch.

At this point he was an unnecessary waste of Viagra but the night was still young! Jean laughed along with the rest of us without any tension or falseness. She'd come way too far today to be bothered about her husband and Nastya's antics (and they were 99% Nastya's).

Nastya abandoned us and grabbed the camera from Jean. She handed it to me and began to fool around with Jean for the camera. Immediately under her spell, Jean barely reacted when Nastya pulled her dress up and over her head. Two beautiful women, with two pairs of heels and one pair of panties between them, froliced together while I took the photos.

Just as with Dan and me, Nastya began with pretend-play with Jean but this quickly deteriorated to actual contact. Soon there were fingers and mouths and tits in all the right places. She dragged jean to the bed and bent over it with her panty-enhanced ass held out for the camera and pushing Jean to do likewise. Instructed but Nastya, I stepped to the left to get the full landscape effect but Dan, remaining behind them, got the money shot as Jean bent over and thrust out her ass...

"Jean, what the fuck? He suddenly exclaimed.

"Oh shit!" Said Jean straightening and covering her butt like like she'd been cattle prodded"

"I forgot... about it.. oh shit!"

Haha! For a moment I had forgotten about it too but I realized that Nastya had engineered the whole pose.

"What the fuck! Where did you even get that, for fucks sake!" He said, right on the brink of wanting escape from this warped reality.

"I was fucking horney Dan... I bought this when I was shopping for your little birthday-morning toys and I stuck it in my ass cos I felt like it! Do you have a problem with that?"

Left to his own devices he might have had but Nastya sprang into action. She stepped up to Dan and kissed him on the mouth and simultaneously rubbed his hard cock...

"Shut up, you love it, Birthday Boy!" She hooted.

Then she dumped Dan for Jean who, I have to respect, bent over the bed again with her well-filled ass on display. Nastya played with her bare buttocks and then with the plug. She jiggled the base and stroked it out and in once or twice. She dropped down to her knees and began to lick at her pussy. Dan's brain was still dealing with all this but his cock was a convert!

I, for my sins, continued to take photos while my girl wickedly licked his, and she didn't let up till Jean's obvious orgasm rocked through her whole body. Nastya then stood up and turned on us.

The photos can never go anywhere. You know that, right? I can't end up on the internet because either of you perverts couldn't help yourselves."

Jean stood up and joined in the sudden serious mood:

"No. Nobody can see this shit but the four of us!" She concurred.

"Listen, I'm horny as fuck," continued Nastya, "I'll do anything you want but you two need to put some skin in the game."

"Fuck it! I'm horny now too and I'm not scared of her shit." I said to Dan. "Drop your fucking pants before she changes her mind!"

I began by unbuttoning and discarding my shirt before dealing with my pants. As they and my briefs came down together Dan was already unbuckling his belt without rational thought. In a moment we stood before them naked and a little self conscious, trying to cover ourselves with our hands.

"Wow! That's more like it!" Said Nastya grabbing the discarded camera. She told us to stop covering up and two rigid cocks sprang out proudly for her photos.

After a moment she went on: "I dunno, Jean, this isn't much of a bad thing, these dirty old men would probably love to be all over the internet looking like this..."

While we stood there like (horny) idiots she pulled Jean to her and whispered in her ear. Jean almost exploded with laughter and high-fived her like millennials.

12