The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pointed the way with an outstretched robed arm. Max passed by Carla, picking up a scent of a floral perfume - that was new - and came to a stop a she she closed the door behind him and complete darkness fell in the room. He heard Carla shuffle by him and eventually come to a stop. The track lights around the ceiling of the room slowly faded up to a low light in the sitting room. This was just a separator between the bedrooms on this end of the hallway and the master bedroom. It let Carla entertain her guests in the evening without bringing them all the way into her bedroom.

Max's eyes traced the large leather sectional that ran the leght of the left wall of the small room and then turned the corner and continued on the other side of the room where Sharon sat. She was sitting straight up, mostly just balancing her bottom o the edge of the cushion in a robe similar to the ones adorning Max and Carla Her thick black hair spilled out of the hood, over her shoulders and down the front of the robe. Max started to ask what the plan was but Sharon interrupted him before he could get out a word.

"Silence. Until we're finished, you will not speak unless spoken, too. You will follow our every instruction. Is that clear?" There was a seriousness to her voice he hadn't heard before. This authoritarian tone gave him a small thrill.

"Yes," he responded.

"Good." Sharon stood up and crossed the soft carpet in the middle of the room. Her bare feet peaked out of the bottom of the robe hem as she walked. "That's a nice robe you've got there," she said softly. As she approached Max, a black riding cropped slipped down out of her sleeve and into her hand. "Kind of looks like one of my robes." She paused between statements, letting the tension build and leaving Max hanging onto her every word.

When only a couple feet separated the busty hooded figure and Max, she extended her arm and traced the top of his robe tie with the tongue of the crop, inspecting the robe as she walked.

"What are you doing in one of my robes, boy?" Another pause as she circled around behind him. It was clear she meant business. "I asked you a question," her words burst forth as Max felt the whip of the leather tongue snap against his but.

He clenched his jaw in response to the sting. The robe was too thin to protect him from her blows.

"Ah...Ah...I got it from the store?" he sheepishly responded

"Not a great excuse, boy!" And the leather tongue struck him on his other butt cheek. He jumped. "You want to crop again? Stop jumping every time I touch you. Is he always this skittish, Carla."

"Only when it comes to the rough stuff," Carla said, flatly from behind him.

"Then I guess we need to get to the lesson at hand," Sharon said as she finished circling back around Max. "Strip," she commanded as she stared up into Max's eyes.

Max pulled back hood off first, and the static dragged some of his shaggy blonde hair with it. Then he stared into the dark abyss of Sharon's large pupils as he slowly untied the the mid-section. As the tie fell to the sides of his robe, the front opened slightly, exposing his bare genitals to the room. He reached to the two sides of the opening of the robe and pulled them backward over his arms. It seemed a shame to just discard something he'd just put on but the ritual of whatever was happening was already turning him on.

"No getting hard until I say so!" Sharon's crop wipped him across his bare thigh, making him jump back into an almost defensive pose. He bumped into Carla who pushed him back to the center of the room.

"Good," Sharon said, flicking his penish shaft with the crop tongue when she saw the small engorgement in Max's penis was subsiding. "Carla, bring in the bench."

Carla turned to her right and slid open a large closet door in the wall. She disappeared into the closet for a moment and then reappeared carrying what looked like a black wooden bench attached to a stock that had three openings for a person's head and hands. Carla awkward carried the bench and set it down in the center of the room, just in front of Max. She took her place next to Sharon, standing a couple inches taller than the older woman but clearly still giving her command of the room.

"Max, I want you to get on your knees and crawl to the bench," Sharon commanded and Max obeyed, slowing getting to his knees and then crawling his side of the bench. He could feel the cool night air passing his penis and balls as they swayed back and forth as he moved. "Carla, put him in the stocks," Sharon instructed his girlfriend. She carried out her errand, kneeling down next to Max. She swung the stocks open and Max knew what to do. He climbed up onto the bench and then lowered his neck down on the padded middle opening and then placed his wrists in the padded openings on each side of his head. Carla lowered the top bar of the stocks over Max's head, making sure he wasn't choking in the process, and then secured the top bar with a strap on the side.

"Carla, come here." The height of the bench stocks and bench were tall enough that Max had full of the women. As Carla approached Sharon, Sharon placed her right hand into Carla's hood and pushed it off, softly grabbing the back of Carla's head in the process. She pulled Carla's mouth into her mouth and the two women locked lips, kissing passionately, their identical deep red lipstick making it looked like their lips had intertwined into one mouth. "Why don't you show Max what's under that robe?"

Carla turned back to Max, reached up to the silk on her shoulders and swiped the material away. The robe fell to her waist, revealing her perfect tear drop breasts that sloped upward and peaked in small pink nipples. Max noticed something bulging under her robe. Something the robe had caught on. As Carla started to open the belt on the robe, he felt his penis growing hard again.

"Stop." Sharon commanded. "What did I tell you about erections, Max?" she asked walking toward him with the crop in hand. "I guess I have to teach you a lesson." She pulled the crop back in her right hand and smacked him on his back. This time she got him with the rod and it bit and stung as she whipped him three times. "I think that will do it," she said, examining him from the side to make sure he was flaccid.

"Continue," she told Carla as she moved take her place next to her. This time, she gathered Carla's robe at the waist to help her ease the garment off. As Carla removed the rest of the belt on the robe, she revealed that she was wearing a black strap-on harness with a small blue dildo attached in the front.

Sharon tossed the robe back on to the sectional and then reached down and to slowing stroke the tip of Carla's dildo.

"Do you like your girlfriend's new cock?" She asked rhetorically as she turned to face Max. "I'll bet she could fuck me all night with it. Do you want to see that? Of course you would. I have other plans for her right now." With that, Sharon untied the belt on her own robe and pulled it open to reveal that she was wearing her own strap-on. She wore a corset on her upper torso that fit tightly across her mid-section and pushed up her enormous breasts that looked like they could come spilling out of the top at any moment. From his angle, Max could see that the strap-on harness was crotchless. It had an opening that started just under the attached dildo and it revealed some of her curly dark hairs just above smooth thick outer labia. Sharon grabbed Carla again and started kissing her, except she pulled her face back just enough to give her the next set of instructions.

"I want you to get on your knees." It was clear that Sharon was in charge of Carla, even if she gave her little more freedom. Sharon maintained a hold on Carla's blonde locks as she made her way to the floor and looked up at her mistress. She knew what was expected and she ran her hand up Sharon's thigh before grabbing her faux cock with one hand and pulling it back to out of the way of Sharon's vagaina.

Carla slowly extended her tongue and started licking her up and down Sharon's outer folds. Max fought to control his breathing and his penis as she buried her mouth into Sharon's vagina, Sharon reeled her head back, bent her knees a little and pulled Carla's face into the gap between her legs.

"That's right, eat me like you promised you would this morning." Max could hear Sharon's heavy breathing and deep moans over the sloppy lapping sounds coming from Carla's tongue.

"Enough!" Sharon ordered, pulling Carla's head away with a handful of her locks. A briney string of drool spilled out of Carla's lower lip and she snatched it with the tips of her fingers and spooned it back into her mouth.

"So eager," Sharon observed in almost a complementary tone.

"Now let's see what your boyfriend can do with that mouth of his. Why don't you take that pretty little dick of yours over there and see how he likes it when someone tries to shove an appendage down his throat.

Max looked up with Carla in horror for a moment but she cracked a smile and he knew he needed to step up to the challenge if he was going to sustain the moment. She planted her feet in front of him and held her fake cock in her right hand and bent her hips like she'd seen him do a hundred times, so she could bring the dildo down to his lips. Max gave the dildo a quick lick with his tongue.

"Weak!" Sharon yelled. "With feeling this time..."

This time, Max slowly extended his tongue and curled it at the tip as he slipped it up and down the shaft of the dildo. The hard plastic was cool and tasted just like any given plastic ballpoint pen he'd ever chewed on. He could start to see why lots of women treated blowjobs like a huge favor to their men. He started to slip his tongue down past the base of the dildo to Carla's bare mound below but Sharon intervened.

"Eyes up top, boy," she scowled as she rushed forward and pulled his head up by the hair on top. She held his head in place this time as Carla slipped the dildo through his lips and into his mouth. Carla gently rocked it back and forth, giggling a little when she accidentally gagged him a couple times.

"That's what I'm talking about. I think you've earned your way out of the stocks for now," Sharon said, releasing the the top bar of the stocks open and pulling Max up to his feet. "Max why don't you go on and bend over that couch, I want to get a look at you and see how you cleaned up."

Max followed Sharon's direction and walked slowly to the cushions where she'd started the night. He took a deep breath and then leaned forward, placing his elbows on the back of the sectional. He felt a the crop tongue graze the back of his right leg, and then just one finger trace a line up to the base of his buttocks and then slide over his bare anus.

"Nice work, boy," Sharon teased him with her words while she teased the rim of his anus with her fingers. "You're nice and clean just like I asked. Carla, come here and help me get him lubed up."

Max stared straight ahead as he heard the women shuffling around behind him. Feeling Sharon playing with his ass was surprisingly nice, a sweet spot he never knew he had.

"The trick is," he heard Sharon say as he heard the unmistakable squirt of what must have been a tube of lubricant, "you've got to get him warmed up a little, first." And, with that, he felt Sharon's small soft hand palm his balls with the cold grip of lube in the middle. She slowly worked the lube up to the base of his cock. "And now you can get hard for me, boy." And his erection nearly exploded upward as he stopped blocking out the sensation and excitement of the moment. "Because you want him to understand that the ass is fun but it's even more fun when you play with the rest of what God gave us, too."

Sharon's hand made a loop around the tip of his penis, making sure to spread some lube under the head of his penis, and then slid it back down to the shaft and balls again. Max could feel the cool air in the room now that he was lubed up. He heard another squirt of lubricant and braced himself.

"Relax!" Sharon scolded him and then he felt the crock of the crop on his ass. "There you go... Now, Carla, why don't you kneel down here so you can really get a good look. Very good, my pretty. Since you said Max has a virgin ass, as far as you know, we've got to start nice and easy. I'm just going to tease his nice pink little butthole for a minute." Max felt her fingers slipping around the rim of his anus and his erection tightened. She used her other hand to play with the base of his cock. He thought the gravity-defying tip of his penis was was going to poke him in the stomach if it extended any farther.

"Now, I'm just going to slip my finger in the hole just a bit, just relax, Max." He closed his eyes and tried to take more deep breaths, just like he'd learned from Mikela earlier in the day. Then he thought of Mikela penetrating him and his hole opened right up as Sharon's finger slipped through. "That's a good boy. I love it when someone fingers my asshole, or just plays with it, just like this. What about you, Carla, does Max play with your asshole?"

"He does, but I think he's scared to." She laughed. "Like he'll kind of tease around it like he's asking for permission and I'm just thinking, 'Don't make me beg you, just slide it in," And she laughed from the back of her throat as Max continued to feel the small index finger of Sharon sliding deeper into his ass.

"I can feel his hard-on throbbing. I think he's liking it. What do you say we take him for a spin?" Max heard more shuffling behind him and then felt a release as Sharon's finger pulled out of his hole. It didn't last long, as the next thing he felt was the cold rubbery sensation of a lubed up condom-covered dildo as it slid into his hole.

This time, Sharon just dumped the lube directly onto his anus and he felt the glob melt down his anus as it snuck in with the dildo. Max felt full all of a sudden, until she found the sweet spot. She must have brushed up against his prostate because his knees bucked and he let out a soft "Ah."

"There it is. It's different for girls because we don't have prostates. But we like this feeling, something pressing up against the walls inside us from behind. There's plenty to like. Does Max ever fuck your asshole, Carla?"

"A couple times before? Usually we were drunk and it just kind of happened. I can't say I completely remember what it felt like. Mostly good?"

"Mostly, good? We can do better than than, can't we Max?" Sharon asked with a buck from her hips.Max buckled again.

"Yes," he grunted.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"That's more like it." Sharon's rocking speed increased a little and Max couldn't deny the feeling of the dildo squeezing his prostate was pure pleasure. She reached all the way underneath him and was stroking the underside of his shaft.

"You like watching me fuck your boyfriend?"

"This is kind of awesome. I never get to watch," He heard Carla gleefully respond.

"Let me give you a different angle," Sharon pulled her dildo away and Max shuddered a little as it slid out through his rectum one more time. Sharon collapsed into a sitting position on the couch next to him. "Come over here Max, I want you to fuck me reverse cowboy style. Let me see what kind of a pornstar you'd make."

Max flipped around and saw Carla kneeling on the floor in front of him. She looked up and squinted her face at him as she silently feigned stroking her cock several times. He bit his lip, trying not to laugh as his erection flopped over, trailing the rest of his body by an instant. He looked down at Sharon and her spread tan legs and the dildo she held upright between them.

"Don't worry, the lube's organic and the condom will keep my dick from scratching up your delicate little insides. Now sit on my dick, lover boy," Sharon commanded, and he complied, leaving one foot on the floor for leverage and setting the other on the couch to get the angle just right. Max lowered himself onto Sharon's dildo, spreading himself open a little with his hands in the process. This position was less pleasurable as it didn't allow him to get into position to massage his prostate but watching Carla watch him while she spread her folds open and fingered her clit certainly kept him hard.

"I think we've done enough damage for one night," Sharon finally said, putting a hand on Max's back to halt him. He pushed himself off him and grabbed a towel he noticed was sitting on the ottoman next to the sectional.

"You ready to show me what you've learned?" Sharon asked as Max cleaned the lube off his undercarriage.

"OK!" Carla shouted, jumping to her feet and pulling her hand out of her crotch.

"Max, I want you to fuck your girlfriend in the ass for me so I know you were paying attention."

Carla moved to the longer side of the sectional and crawled onto her hands and knees, sticking her ass up in the air. Max knelt behind her and spread her perfect asscheeks, giving his tongue access to the little strawberry between them. He wasted now time in running the tip of his tongue around the red rim of her anus and then running his fingers under her dildo and into the wet tunnel underneath. Carla was rocking her hips into his face as he dipped the tip of his tongue beyond her rectal barrier.

"Oh, Max, that's amazing," Carla moaned. Max felt Sharon's breasts pushing up against his back, still bound by her corsett, and she reached a hand around his waist and pumped it up and down his penis shaft. With the other hand, she produced an unwrapped condom and she carefully rolled it down over his dripping head. "Fuck me!" Carla begged him, looking back at her companions.

Max rose up to both knees and Sharon poured lubricant on Carla's anus as Max slipped the head of his penis through the hole his mouth was just penetrating. Carla squealed and squirmed and moaned as he slowly extended his hips forward and pressed his penis farther into her rectum. Max's fingers were replaced by Carla's hand as she rubbed her clitoris rapidly and her fluids started to pour out of her love tunnel.

Max watched Sharon rest a knee on the cushion in front of Carla. She had removed the condom from her own dildo and presented it to Carla's mouth. Carla rocked back and forth, alternating letting Max penetrate her asshole while she filled her mouth and throat with Carla's dildo. She grunted and gagged with her lips sealed around the plastic appendage.

"That's right, Carla, just give yourself over to it," Sharon urged her. With that, Carla's garbled moans became almost a scream and Max felt her insides spasming as she came to orgasm. She pulled free of the dildo and Sharon pressed into her body, pressing their breasts together as Sharon moved her hand down to Carla's clit, rubbing it rapidly to extend her orgasm.

"Oh, my God!" Carla yelled between moans. "Come with me baby, come with me now!" Max took the cue and let his balls empty their seed into the condom as he felt Carla's rectum squeeze around his spasming cock.

"I'm coming, baby. I love you so much!" Max shouted as he buried his face into her hair, taking in the smell of the borrowed perfume as he pinched the condom by the base and slipped it out of Carla's anus. Carla planted her lips on Sharon's mouth and the two made-out again as Carla shuddered up and down her body.

The three lovers collapsed into each other on the sectional cushions and lie there for several minutes, just feeling the rise and fall of each others breath.

"And with that, do you think you can come back next weekend to meet my friends?" Sharon asked, clearly in a much more mellow mood.

"I'll do whatever you ask," Carla said in an exhausted gasp.

"You know me. Mr. Up for Anything," Max said and he and Carla shared a giddy and delirious laugh until they ran out of breath.

12