The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Ken should eat out your wife, what do you think, Peter?" Tera smacked him on the side of his butt nearest to her.

"Whatever you say," he said almost defiantly.

On Erica's side of the blanket, she stepped in front of Ken and bent over so she could watch Peter watch Ken pleasure her from behind. Ken bent down to one knee for a better angle and then reached his fingers through the back of her legs and spread her butt cheeks to give his tongue access to her folds. All the tension seemed to slip from Erica's face as Ken began to work his magic. She moaned, softly at first but then loudly as time passed. The moans came from deep within her belly and emanated out until the echoed in the trees.

"What do you think of that, Peter? Do you think she ever looks that pleased when she's with you?" Tera give Peter another whack across his other quad and the red lines from the switch were starting to add up.

Max looked to Grace again and realized she had slipped her right hand into C.J.'s shorts, who was sitting on the other side. She wasn't playing with him, so much as she seemed to be just holding onto his cock with the casual nature you might hold a lover's hand. Grace noticed Max staring.

"Can I hold you penis, too?" She asked.

"OK." And Grace slid her left hand across Max's lap and found his limp penis with her fingers and gave it a small squeeze.

"Put it in me," Erica ordered Ken and he stood and kicked his right leg backward several times before his briefs finally shook their way off.

"Carla, there's a condom in my bag, if you'd be so kind," Tera said. Carla walked to the smaller knapsack next to the tree and pulled out a single large dark condom in the wrapper. As she crossed to Erica and Ken, she ripped the wrapper open with her teeth and produced the rubbery tool inside. She pressed a finger into the tip and then approached Ken, who'd shed his tshirt as well. The tall man's muscles were rippling with anticipation as he pulled at the shaft of his penis to prepare it to receive the condom. Max watched with baited breath as Carla expertly set the tip of the condom on the wide tip of his penis and then rolled it all the way down his long thick shaft. Grace gave Max's penis another little squeeze and a few small strokes, almost as a consolation prize.

"I thought you had a big penis, Petey, but it looks like Ken's giving you a run for your money," Tera mused. "Are you getting hard again? What a sick, sick man," she teased.

Ken got down on his knees and guided his penis between Erica's legs. He pressed his pelvis up against those tight pale ass cheeks and Erica's face turned to a mix of agony and ecstacy as her vagina filled up with the full length of his member.

"Fuck me," Erica pleaded as she turned her head backward to look at Ken. He began to rock his hips into her and her cheeks made tight ripples as he made contact. She bucked her hips backward with each of his forward thrusts, lifting her chin into the air and closing her eyes as she concentrated.

"Wow, he is so deep!" Tera informed Peter, whose veiny erection reached its apex and poked upward at a nearly sixty degree angle. "I might just need to play with your cock, just to let off some steam," Tera told him. She walked forward and lightly slid her hand across his mushroom shaped head and down his veiny shaft. Behind them, Mikela and Carla were locked into their original position except now, Mikela had her hand inside the hem of Carla's tennis dress and was rubbing Carla's ass cheeks underneath.

Ken was sweating now, long wet drops poured off his bald head and down his cheeks as his upper torso towered over Erica's petite frame. Max could hear the popping and thumping of Ken's pelvis against Erica's ass as the force of his thrusts increased.

"Give it to me!" Erica called out through clenched teeth and Ken bent forward, arching his back over her back and placing his fists on the ground to either side of her back. He was plowing down and into her now, rapidly pumping his cock into her sex.

Peter looked ecstatic, a dumbfounded wide grin on his face, as Tera teased the fingers of one hand up and under the bikini triangles while she continued to brush lightly against the sides of his erect cock with the other. The switch leaned up against her muscular thigh. Mikela had stopped molesting Carla's ass checks but now stood with both hands on Carla's hips and her pelvis pressed up against Max's girlfriend's butt.

"Go baby go!" Grace shouted encouragement to her husband and abandoned her companions' cocks.

"I think she's going to cum!" Tera shouted excitedly. And cum she did.

"Oh , God!" Erica shouted to the heavens as her face turned beat red and her face tensed up before finally releasing as Ken slowed his pumping to a halt.

"That's what I'm talking about," Tera said. "I hope everybody here gets to feel like that for at least one moment this weekend," she shouted as she ran around the group, giving high-fives to Carla and Mikela before running over to slap Ken on the back and then through the seated crowd, lowering her hands to give each of them a high-five and include them in the celebration.

"I think you've earned a little relief," Tera informed Pete as she returned to the tree. "Ladies, let him go." Carla and Mikela walked behind the tree and untied the knotted rope and Pete leaned forward and pulled the rope away from his torso as the bonds released.

"Come over here," Tera indicated with the switch. "Erica, you too. You did such an amazing job, I'm going to let your husband cum all over you."

"Woo," Erica said, with a smile as she crawled to meet Peter in the middle of the blanket near the tree. Peter approached Erica and she crawled up to her knees and looked up at him as he licked his hand and then reached down to aggressively pull at his erection.

"Get it," Tera encouraged him and started whipping him on his ass and legs as he leaned back, getting ready to blow.

"Give it to me baby," Erica said as she closed her eyes and prepared herself for the shower. Pete started huffing and grunting and suddenly the first spray of nearly clear semen burst out of the head of his cock and onto Erica's forehead. As it rolled down her nose and around her eyes, more cum sprayed from Pete's convulsing manhood across Erica's nose and cheeks. He stepped forward and kept pumping and one final stream of jizz spilled out of the opening of his penis and slipped straight down over Erica's lips. Mikela ran forward to Erica's duffle and produced a box of wet wipes and was quick to hand one to the near-blinded Erica and started wiping up around her forehead and cheeks with another. The small seated crowd hooted and applauded, led most of all by Grace.

"And that is how you play that game," Tera said, waving her index finger in the air for emphasis.

12