The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I'm talking about," Mikela said, cheering her friend on. Grace sucked on Tom's penis to collect the rest of her bounty and then moved on to Peter, who was working up a small sweat getting ready for her. Mikela released her grip on Max's shoulder and slid over to the left side of C.J. to get a better view.

"Come on Pete, give her that cum," Mikela ordered him. It must have happened quickly after that because Max saw Peter reach down to grab a handful of Grace's hair at the back of her head head as he cried out. She rotated to switch to C.J. but there was still a streak of cum in her hair from Tom and she still had droplets of semen spilling out the sides of her lips and running down her chin. Grace let C.J. finish himself with his own hand as she caught the semen with her breasts waiting below but she used her lips and mouth to clean every last drop of cum off of his shaft and head.

Mikela had moved back over to lean on Max's shoulder. She'd donned her robe when she went inside and her hand was moving around under the fabric. She was quietly pleasuring herself while she watched. .

"Don't let me down, big boy," she whispered in his ear as he started stroking his penis to prepare himself to finish. As Grace saddled up to Max, she lowered her milky mouth deep onto his cock and he felt her release the remaining milky seed from the previous men down onto his shaft. She used that combination of cum and saliva to send Max into orbit. He looked down and saw the foreign cum on Grace's mouth create a trail between his penis head and her mouth. He felt the thickness of the juices slide down his shaft as she pulled back with her mouth and a wave of euphoria struck him as he erupted into the back of her open mouth with his first shot. Grace pulled back and opened her mouth wider, allowing all who were gathered to see the newest member of their tribe shoot his load into her awaiting mouth again and again as she pumped the cum out of him with her hand.

It rolled down her lips and chin and dropped onto the slopes of her breasts. Grace used her lips to slurp up the milky white liquid she had deposited around the base of his penis and curled her tongue to wipe clean the streaks of white rolling down the sides of his scrotum. She stood up and wiped the remaining cum from her chin and cheek with her fingers and inserted it into her mouth and swallowed.

"Oh, my god. So hot," Mikela commented from behind Max. He watched Grace turn back to the corner of the pool and slowly wade toward the ladder. Tom and C.J. hopped into the water, the ripples in the water from their intrusion broke up against the sides of Grace's round belly. The two men braced Grace's bottom between their arms and helped boost her out of the pool and onto the ladder.

"My heroes," Grace said appreciatively. Max jumped up and hurried to the top of the ladder. His penis bobbed to-and-fro as he hustled the few feet to the ladder, like a fishing pole trying to bring in a catch. He reached his left arm out and locked his hand above Grace's elbow as she reached the top of the ladder and he placed his hand behind her back to secure her landing on the pool deck. He looked down and the mens' clear fluids seemed to sparkle on the slopes of her breasts and fiery areolas in the quiet light of the evening.

"Thank you Max," Grace said softly.

"No, thank you," he responded, staring down into her steel blue eyes.

Mikela stepped around Max and to the right side of Grace and produced several wet wipes from her sleeves. Max noticed the white towel hanging over the shoulder of Mikela's robe.

"What a performance. You were fantastic," Mikela said to Grace. "I don't know whether I want to clean you up or eat you up," she added as she started to run a wipe up Grace's damp breasts and across her neck.

As Mikela finished wiping the remaining fluids from Grace's cheeks and chin, Ken approached Mikela from behind and pulled the towel off her shoulder. He stepped behind Grace's and gently laid the towel on her shoulders before sliding it down her back and legs to dry the pool water..

"Seriously, honey, you amaze me," he told his wife as he returned the towel to her shoulders and hugged her from behind with it. He remained there for several moments, his massive chest pressed up against her back and his arms securing her upper torso. The other men were starting to slide back into their robes.Having finished wiping up the men's handiwork, Mikela walked over to the table where she'd left the platter of brownies earlier.

"Why don't you guys grab a brownie and head inside to clean-up and unwind. We've got more uses for you but I know you might need a minute. Oh, and don't go too heavy on the brownies, Erica said they might be a little strong," she said as she presented the platter to each man in the group. They were all fully robed at this point and C.J. led the line back down the side of the pool and toward the dark glass walls of the house. Max brought up the rear again. As he looked behind him, Grace was getting comfortable in a lounge chair and Mikela was positioning herself between her legs. The women started kissing and Mikela was reaching up to fondle Grace's breasts.

Max turned back to the house. As much as he thought he could stay out here all night, he remembered what the older men had said about intimacy and fine lines and decided it was Grace and Mikela's time to spend together out here and he would move on to whatever awaited them inside the house.

12