The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," Sharon said. Erica whooped, anticipating something Max couldn't foresee. Max did as instructed, stroking himself vigorously before slipping the condom on, and then knelt behind Erica and started rubbing his hands up and down her back. He could feel the muscles rippling just below the surface as she moved. Tera slowed down and then shifted her body so that it was parallel to C.J. and her but was up in the air. She reached back to pull her butt cheek to the side and it was clear what she wanted.

"I want you both inside me," she said as she pulled herself open from behind, giving Max better access. Max looked at the peanut gallery and saw that Sharon was watching with wide eyes and Erica and Peter were fondly each other as they looked on. He turned his attention back to Tera who was looking back at him over her left shoulder. She took hold of his penis and helped him slowly guide it inside her.

As he reached the point where half his penis had disappeared into her sphincter, Tera let out a loud moan and then she started rocking her ass into his pubic area. His could see his leg muscles flexing as he felt Tera's sphincter squeezing his penis. Her ass was fuller than Carla's but thinner than Sharon's. He grabbed a handful of the meaty flesh of her butt cheeks with each hand and then started to press and pull in short motions inside her.

Through the lining that separated her vaginal wall and the rest of her abdomen, Max could feel C.J.'s penis increase the pace of its strokes. All he knew was there was a lump inside her that danced up and down the bottom of his penis and he found himself staring into Tera's curly hair to avoid bursting immediately.

"Fuck yes!" Tera cried out, uninhibited in her voracious need for stimulation. Max responded by increasing the length of his slow motions inside her asshole. "Faster, Max," she ordered.

He pulled a few inches of his hardened penis out of her opening and dripped extra lube onto the condom. He used his hips to drive the lubricant into her opening and she screamed in ecstasy as he pushed himself fully inside her until his pubic bone found a home between her ass cheeks.

He watched his piston working away at Tera from behind while C.J.'s penis continued to rapidly enter and exit her vagina. The two men grunted and moaned as they pounded away at each side of Tera's body for several minutes. She cried out frequently in a release of agony and ecstasy. On his right, Max could hear Carla's moans and yelps and he glanced over his shoulder to see her on her back on the sofa now, Tom laid on top of her and was pumping away while she wrapped her legs around his lower back.

"Just hold right there," Tera told Max as she pressed her hand into his abs. "I'm going to come." Max ceased his motions and stood still, feeling the ache in his legs and the ache in his penis from the compression inside Tera. She rocked back slightly and Max slipped to his knees as she leaned back to position C.J.'s penis to finish her off.

"Oh my God! Yes! I love you so much, baby!" She clearly wasn't talking to Max as she looked down at C.J. and rode him with abandon.

Tera screamed to the heavens as she raised both hands to her breasts and nearly head-butted Max in the face as she finished. She gave the men a few final thrusts with her pelvis before reaching down to hold their penises still while she un-impaled herself. Max watched C.J's slick hard penis reveal itself below as she leaned forward. Tera released her hold on the two men.

"You want to come on my tits?" she asked them as she ripped off their condoms with a smack.

"I thought you'd never ask," C.J. replied as he stood to take up a position next to his kneeling girlfriend. Tera took turns sucking and stroking their penises as she knelt between them. C.J. groaned as Max watched the opening of his penis fire a spurt of semen into Tera's clavicle. He watched the clear fluid run down the gap between her beautiful brown breasts as he felt the long rapid strokes from Tera's hand send him into over the top.

He groaned between clenched teeth as a white stream poured from his penis onto the lean muscle at the top of Tera's left breast and then flowed like a river down the slope of her breast and over her nipple. She pressed her mouth to Max's penis and he twitched as she sucked out the remained semen and then cleaned the rest of his shaft. She extended the same courtesy to C.J. before examining the masterpiece they'd painted on the canvass of her chest.

"You all came all over me," she laughed. Sharon quickly crawled on her hands and knees to Tera's position. Max watched her hefty breasts dangle as she moved.

"Let me help," Sharon offered in a sensuous tone. She scraped C.J.'s semen off of the left side of Tera's chest and breast with her hand before running her tongue up her stomach and right breast to collect Max's seed. Sharon fed the men's handy-work back to Tera, the bounty for her hard work.

The two men helped Tera to her feet and C.J. escorted his girlfriend and her wobbly legs toward the bathroom in the corner of the room. Max noticed he was having difficulty standing upright at this point, as well, after balancing himself precariously above Tera for most of the last several minutes. Sharon reached up and pulled him on top of her.

They fell into an embrace against the pile of cushions while they watched Tom and Carla finish. Tom had pushed himself up into a position almost perpendicular to Carla and her breasts bounced and wagged as he thrust between her legs which. His left leg, which was extended to the floor, suddenly rose a few inches and twitched as his face stretched out into an extended 'O' shape. And then he let out an exhausted moan as he slumped into Carla's body.

****

"Did you have fun?" Carla asked, climbing into bed next to Max after their late night. After the party in the romp room died down, Max, Carla and some of the couples had cooled off in the pool before breaking off for bed time.

"The most fun was watching you," Max told her, pulling her into his embrace under the covers.

"Thanks, sweetie. The thing is, now that you've had fun double-stuffing Tera, I think you owe me one," she said staring into his eyes.

"I think I'd be up for that, if you think you can pull it off. With me or maybe you had an older man in mind?" he asked as he tickled her ribs.

"It's not funny," she giggled as she pulled away from his fingers. "And I don't think you even know what I can pull off," she said with a fire in her eyes.

Max rolled over on top of her and planted an open mouth kiss on her warm lips as she reached her arms around his back and squeezed. Too exhausted to take things any further, the couple settled for kissing before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

12