The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He extended his hands to his sides and then pulled the water together in front of his body in one swift stroke. He used his legs to twist his torso as he pulled away from Tom and then listened to the other couple's desperate shouting as Mikela became dislodged from Tom's shoulders and the sploosh when she plummeted into the water. Carla cheered and rubbed his head for encouragement. He carried Carla in a small victory lap in the area where they floated.

"One nothing," she shouted. Sharon, now upright in the water, applauded their victory.

"I think they've done this before," she told Tom and Mikela as they tried to get their bearings.

"Best two out of three?" Tom pleaded. Max couldn't tell from his tone if he was trying to set an endpoint to the competition or actually wanted revenge.

"Let's go Tom," Max heard a female voice shout and he looked to the swimming deck to see Erica and Peter sitting watching the competition from the top of the ladder that led back to the boat.

"Pressure's on," Carla told him as she patted his head.

Mikela mounted up again. Max watched water drip from her legs and feet down Tom's upper chest and then noticed Tom was looking right at him this time, studying his every move. When the women linked up this time, Tom shifted to meet Max's adjustments. The fatigue of carrying Carla for the last several minutes finally caught up to Max and he wasn't able to stay upright as Carla fell to her left, pulling him into the water with her.

As they struggled to get above water, Carla's right heel kicked him in the right pectoral muscle. Max managed to get his head back above the surface but he was reeling and rubbing at the spot she struck when he emerged.

"I'm so sorry," she told him as she swam to comfort him. "Let me see," she asked as she pulled his hand away from his chest and inspected the injured spot, wiping water away from her eyes as it dripped from her hair. "It's a little red but I think you're gonna live."

"Call it a draw?" he heard Tom ask from his side.

"Fair enough," Max replied. Sharon and the cheering section on the back of the yacht gave them a small pity applause. Tom and Mikela made way for Max as he swam back to the swimming deck stairs. He looked up and accepted the right hand Peter extended to help him back on the boat. With his left hand, Peter offered a towel to Max, who was now exposing himself to the small group onboard the ship. Max watched the towel edge flutter slightly in the breeze, felt the same breeze float across his body and send a chill through the wet hair on his head and arms before taking the towel and wiping himself down from chest to calf on each side of his body. He wrapped the towel around his waist and tucked it into place before climbing to the main deck and heading into the cabin.

Max relieved himself in the restroom and then turned to give himself a clear picture of his chest in the mirror while he washed his hands. He looked at the red mark Carla's heel left on his chest and rubbed at it, as though he could brush off the mark. Exiting the small half bathroom, he saw Carla waiting for him in the cabin with Mikela nearby.

"How bad is it?" she asked with her face scrunched into a concerned look.

"I'll live," he replied.

"You want to go layout on the sun deck with us?" Mikela asked.

"I'll find a way to make it up to you," Carla added as she handed him his dry swim trunks and t-shirt.

"Deal."

Max traded his towel for his clothes, briefly disrobing in front of the women for whom the sight of his naked body was not a revelation. He dressed and then reached into the closet and pulled out the adjustable deck umbrella. He followed Mikela who followed Carla as they exited the cabin and then turned to shimmy down the narrow path that led around the starboard side of the cabin to the sun deck at the front of the boat. Max saw Mikela was carrying sunscreen and a towel in her hand that hung at her waist. His eyes drifted and, for a moment, he watched her butt shift back and forth as she shuffled down the walkway. The ties at the sides of her bikini bottoms gave way to the small perfect honey almond colored muffin tops of her hips.

Carla rounded the bend as the walkway opened up to the sun deck and her body language changed. She beckoned with her upturned hand and Mikela walked forward to Carla's side. Max pulled up between them to see what Carla had spotted. Mikela put her finger to her lips and they watched in silence.

On the deck, Ken laid on his back with his knees up and his feet flat on the deck while Tera's torso hovered just over him as she rocked back and into his pelvis. Her breasts were held in place by her black bikini top but she had shed the bottom and Max could see the side of her bare behind as she slowly and repeatedly impaled herself on Ken's penis. Ken sighed. His eyes were closed and his head rested on a towel placed on the deck below him. Mikela took Carla and Max by the hand and led them behind the couple on the deck.

They quietly stepped closer and stood at an angle to the couple copulating on the sun deck. From this angle, they could see Ken's stiff dark penis disappearing inside the opening between Tera's legs. Max could see the bottom of the condom bunch up and then stretch back out as Tera shifted back and forth. Tera leaned back, bottoming out on Ken's testicles and she looked back to place a hand on his balls when she caught sight of the group behind her.

"Well, hello," she said as she massaged Ken's plum-sized testicles and rotated her hips. Ken looked up and smiled when he saw the group in front of him. "Ken's been working so hard to help all of us, so I thought he deserved a little reward."

With that, Tera adjusted her feet so that the stood flat on the deck and Ken slid his feet forward so his legs were fully extended. Tera went back to work, bouncing up and down on Ken's penis. Tera increased her pace and Max watched waves ripple through her butt and across Ken's scrotum as she pounded away at his penis, forcing it to enter her completely with each repetition. Ken groaned loudly and Tera slowed to a stop.

"You know, I don't want you to finish so soon. Why don't we take this inside? You all want to join us?" Tera asked.

I think we're just going to relax up here," Mikela responded. Max let the umbrella pole fall the the deck with a thud.

"OK," Tera said as she pulled herself up off Ken. He rolled up to standing in an impressive display of athleticism. His condom encased penis throbbed slightly as it descended between his legs. Ken grabbed the towel from the deck, wiped his inner right thigh then offered it to Tera who used it to wipe between her athletic thighs. Tera grabbed her bikini bottoms from the deck and then the two passed Max's group as they headed for the other side of the ship. Max heard the distinctive rubber smack as Ken's condom came off behind them.

"Hot," Carla whimpered.

Max walked to the folded up chairs built into the sundeck and set to work installing the umbrella. He showed his companions the trick to unlock the chairs so they could open them and adjust them to their pleasing. He watched the shadows below him as he rotated the umbrella and found a spot where it covered just enough of the lounge chairs. He heard the sound of a cap popping open and turned around to watch Mikela squirt sunscreen to her hand and then apply it to the side of her stomach. He watched her small brown belly button squinch together and then return to its natural state, as he thought of the ornate belt that had decorated it the previous night.

"Think fast," Carla called and Max flinched and then grabbed at the air where a can of sunscreen bolted toward him. "Time to reapply, my fair-skinned friend," she told him.

Once they were all properly protected from the sun's beaming rays, the ladies rolled their towels out onto the lounge chairs. Mikela eased her way onto her stomach.

"Max, if you'd be so kind," she requested as she set the tube of sunscreen down below the umbrella and then pointed to her back. She reached her right hand up to the string tied between her shoulder blades and pulled it loose before unwrapping the bikini and pulling it off over her head. She laid flat as Max squeezed the lotion onto his hand. He started with the back of her fleshy arms and shoulders, then massaged it into the soft skin on her upper back. He worked up her thin neck to just below her dark hairline.

"Ooh, it's a little cold," Mikela complained, tensing her shoulders as he squeezed more lotion directly between her shoulder blades. He worked his fingers down her spine felt her muscles soften and go limp as she must have drifted off to some meditative state. He continued his work, spreading the lotion across the small dimples just above her bathing suit bottoms.

"All done," Max told her as he wiped the last of the lotion up the sides of back.

"My turn," Carla said in a sing-songy tone as she rolled over on her back.

"On or off?" Max asked, tugging at the hook that held her yellow bikini together.

"Off, of course."

Max flicked the two strings apart and laid them at Carla's sides. She pulled her damp blonde hair up behind her and laid her head on her right cheek. This time, Max started from the bottom. He tried to let his mind stop from wandering as he pressed into the muscles at the top of her butt. The sight of Ken and Tera's naked athletic bodies standing next to each other passed through his mind and he clenched his eyes as he returned to his task. As he moved his hands along the top of Carla's bikini bottom, he thought for a moment that this was roughly the position he'd been in when he entered Tera at the same time C.J. was inside her the previous night. He wondered what it would feel like to share his girlfriend with another man. To hear her scream with delight as they filled up her thin feminine frame with their engorged manhoods.

"What's going on back there?" Carla asked, clearly feeling the growth in his shorts.

"Just working this lotion," Max quickly responded.

"Uh huh. I can feel that," Carla quipped sarcastically.

Max focused and tried to push the desires out of his mind as he rubbed the lotion in between peaks and valleys in Carla's back. He made slow broad strokes in circles up her back. He observed the hint of a tan line that had formed where the strap for her bikini top laid across her back. After Max finished applying the lotion, he decided to help her really relax into the moment.

Max placed his hands on the bathing suit covering her butt cheeks. He pressed into the fabric, kneading his hands into her muscles.

"Oh, yes," Carla sighed as Max felt the tension melt away in her glutes. "You can do this all day, if you want." As she continued to soften in his hands, Max watched her breathing slow and her back expand as her breaths became deeper. As she sunk down into the chair, he slowly eased up and swiveled around to sit between the chairs with his legs surrounding the umbrella pole.

Max watched the bow of the ship drift back and forth, fighting the restraints of the anchor as the wind and waves pushed and pulled at its mass. Of course the ship wasn't trying to "break free," Max thought to himself. It sat upright in the water because that was what it was designed to do. The tides pushed and pulled at the hull because of some unseen gravitational pull or simply some ship miles away was plowing its way through the Gulf of Mexico. A hundred feet below the, the anchor wasn't trying to hold the boat in place. It was simply there because he'd lowered it until it hit bottom and its inertia would keep it there until he revered the switch later. The bow and the anchor didn't desire to be anything other than what they were and where they were and the thought was strangely comforting. The three youngest members of the group rested in silence for a long time before Mikela reached over to Carla and shook her arm.

"I've got an idea I want to run by you later."

"Why not just ask me now?"

"It's something I wanted to run by you before Max hears about it?" This certainly peaked his interest. It seemed like secrets were the only taboo in this group, so what could be so important that he couldn't be privy to it?

"Just whisper it to me. Max, don't listen!"

"My ears are sealed," Max responded, putting his hands over his ears. The two women leaned back behind him. Max heard giggling and the sound of muffled whispers. Carla patted him on his back.

"OK, ok, we aren't going to tell you but I promise you it's worth it," Carla pointed up at him as she made her vow.

"Let's go see what everybody else is up to," Mikela suggested.

The women pushed up from their chairs, their breasts swung as they following their chests up as they rose. Max stood up, hunched under the umbrella, and offered them each a hand to help pull them up. Mikela reached back for Max's hand and he in turn reached for Carla and the three formed an unbroken line as they headed back to the aft side of the ship. As they rounded the corner, the sounds of a woman's moans burst forth from the open cabin door.

The turned for the cabin and Max spotted Tom's nude back, his butt pumping away at Sharon's open legs which were pulled back by an unseen set of hands. Extending out from under Sharon, second set of legs extended across the floor. C.J.'s face appeared out from behind Sharon's, his eyes closed and concentrating on the task at hand. As the trio stepped further into the open cabin's open door, Max could see both men were inside her. Their penises crossed each other inside her stretched opening, Sharon arched her back as Tom continued to dive in and out of her opening. Tom's left hand held onto the side of her face. She closed her mouth around his thumb and her cheeks pulled inward as she sucked on his digit. The motion from his thrusting was echoing up and down her short thick frame. Her stomach bobbed and her nipples nearly moved in circles as her breasts quaked with each thrust.

"It feels like my pussy is going to explode. Don't you fucking stop!" Sharon shouted at Tom.

Sharon's group wasn't alone in the throes of passion, however. Across the cabin on the couch, Peter's head was partially hidden behind Erica's legs. He held them up in the air while he worked his mouth between them and she watched the threesome across the room.

Down on the end of the sofa, Grace was propped up against the pillows on the couch. Her head was turned the face the threesome while she pressed a massager up against the dark patch of pubic hair covering her vulva. She had shed whatever bottoms she boarded the vessel in but her cover-up dress was scrunched up just above her hips.. Her eyes closed and mouth agape, Max wondered if she was living out the scene in front of her in her own mind.

At the end of the room, Max saw where the noise initially originated. Tera was bent over the kitchen table that extended from the wall, watching the entire scene in the room play out in front of her while Ken entered her from behind. Her breasts squished up against the table top while she gripped the near edge of the table with her outstretched hands.

"This is too much for my state of high," Mikela informed Carla and Max. She turned slowly for the door and Carla followed. Max decided he was actually too sober for all of the action playing out in the room and, besides, he didn't want to disturb anyone mid-passion.

Mikela led them up the curved steps to the top deck.

"Ugh this bathing suit chafes," Mikela announced as pulled at the strings over her hips. Her hips shimmied and the bottoms fell to the ground, freeing her butt from their constraints. "Much better," she said, crouching gracefully so she could retrieve the bottoms from the deck.

"Want a top off?" Carla asked, sliding back into the couch and reaching for the vaporizer. Her pert breasts hung just above the table top. THe ladies settled in and set to work on another round.

Max hopped up into the top deck's captain's chair while his companions smoked. He returned to his meditations amidst a small cloud of smoke. It didn't feel like long before Sharon was clamoring across the top deck, dressed back in the outfit she'd worn to the docks.

"Sorry kids, storm warning. We are getting the hell out of here," she said. Max thought she moved well for someone who looked like she was being stretched to her limits about ten minutes earlier. He vacated the captain's seat as Mikela and Carla grabbed the vaporizer and she and Mikela headed below decks. Max stayed up top with Sharon and helped her navigate on the way back. He wondered about that secret Mikela had shared with Carla earlier. He never did get to lose his open water virginity with Mikela but he knew some sort of grande finale was coming as the weekend came to a close and tried not imagine what role he'd play in it.

12