The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to have to earn that spot," Mikela told him. "Get behind me."

Max thought the least he could do was honor Mikela's request, after everything she'd done for them, so he rotated on his knees and soon found himself at her rear, spreading her cheeks with his hands so he could massage the bud between them. Mikela must have used something because it smelled floral to him and tasted like he could have been licking her anywhere else on her skin. She must have been moved by the gesture because she started to gyrate her hips ever so slightly as she moaned on an exhale. Every once in awhile, Carla's hand would find its way between Mikela's leg and down to Max's crotch where it stroked the head of his penis for a stolen moment.

"As much fun as this is for me, we've got a lot to cover," Mikela said as Max felt her grab him by the top of his hair and pull him away from her ass. She pulled the two lovers back to their feet. She slid a hand underneath Carla's skirt, "You're still wet, my dear. I think we can move to the next assignment."

"Max, I don't think you need this anymore," Mikela said as she pulled his sweater vest over his head, loosened his tie and then reached her fingers into his shirt to unbutton the first two buttons. She reached her hand down to his waist and pulled his shirt off over his head. After a brief struggle to get the shirt off his arms, she tossed the combo to the floor in the middle of the room. He was thrilled to feel the cool air in the room against his skin. He'd never been so relieved to be naked in a room full of people staring at him as he was to get out of that stuffy vest and shirt.

"Carla, go into the top drawer of my desk and get the condoms," she said as she pointed to a corner on the opposite side of the desk. She put a hand on Max's butt and pushed him out of the way. "Now, sit down on the desk, like this," Mikela told Carla, when Max's girlfriend returned with the bowl full of condoms, indicating for her to sit with her legs facing Max. "Now lay back." Carla laid down, her legs hanging off the end of the desk.

Mikela icked up one of the condoms. Opening it, she dropped the wrapper to the floor and held it in her left hand as she ran her right hand down his chest, over his pecs, down his stomach, and gripped his penis and started stroking. "Let's see how hard we can get you for your girlfriend. He looked at Carla and she smiled up at him.

"Make sure it gets really big," Carla teased. She didn't need to beg. Mikela had a tight grip on his shaft but the tension of her hand only added to the pleasure.

"Here we go," Mikela said as she pressed the tip of the condom to the tip of Max's penis and then used both hands to roll the latex down his erection. Mikela turned to Carla and pulled her skirt down her legs and over her shoes. Carla laid on the desk propped up on her elbows in just her bra, stockings and shoes. "Don't be shy." Mikela pulled Max by his erection until he was between Carla's legs. "Are you ready?" She asked Carla.

"Let's go," she replied as she sat up and reached forward to pull Max between her legs. Max used his fingers to spread her curtains open and then fed his penis to the hidden tunnel underneath. He started a series of slow firm pumps with his hips and Carla wrapped her legs around his waist as she laid back on the desk. "Fuck me," she pleaded and Max sped up his thrusts, pressing deeper with each repetition until he had to bend forward and brace himself on the desk.

Carla reached her left hand into her bra and began to squeeze at her breast as she braced herself on the edge of the desk with her right hand. Max leaned forward and placed his right hand on the desk for stability as he reached his left hand to pull her right bra cup down, revealing the pale breast beneath it and the pink nipple he knew so well. Her breast shook and its cushy flesh rippled in response to the force of his thrusts.

"Don't come, yet, Max. We've got a long way to go." Mikela spanked him on his bare butt and he felt a twinge of pain as her hand landed on one of the spots her yardstick had found earlier.

"OK, I think you all have shown me you've got a handle on the basics," Max heard Mikela say. He'd been so focused on Carla that he hadn't noticed Mikela had shifted back behind the desk again. "Now it's time for more... challenging work." Mikela opened another drawer on the desk and pulled out a tube of lubricant and a pair of panties with a strapon dildo attached. "Max, I'm going to need you to pull out for a minute." He slowed his thrusts and pulled his hips back to remove himself from Carla. She sat up on the desk and the pair watched as Mikela stripped off her garter belt, somehow looking graceful as she unclipped it from her stockings and lowered it to the floor. She unstrapped and removed her shoes and then pulled the strapon panties up until they found a home on her hips.

"Carla, come down from there." Carla pulled her bra back up over her exposed breast and slid down off the desk. Max spied a small damp spot where she had been laying. "I need you to bend over the desk, again. No ropes, this time," Mikela explained. Carla turned around and slid her arms down the desk, propping her butt into the air as she moved. She laid her head on her hands and waited. "You're going to need to warm her up for me, Max," Mikela explained.

Max whipped the condom off his penis and dropped it, figuring there were plenty more where it came from. He crouched down and started gently stroking his hands up and down the back of Carla's legs and then around inside her thighs. He moved his face into position between her butt cheeks and extended his tongue, teasing the outer rim of the pink opening in front of his face. Carla giggled a little and then relaxed. Max maintained his work while she slipped a hand down the front of her body and began to play with herself.

"That's looks nice," Mikela observed. Max heard her pop open a lid and he realized she was lubricating the small black dildo strapped to her crotch. He tried to maintain his focus even though just the quick thought of watching Mikela fuck Carla brought a jolt to his softening erection.

"Your job is going to be to keep her vagina wet while I play with her ass," Mikela told him as she pressed him downward by his head and moved in behind Carla. Max replaced Carla's fingers with his mouth and tongue, gently lapping up the fluids gathering between her lower lips. He watched from beneath Carla as Mikela inserted the dildo into her ass. Carla squealed a little and Max doubled his efforts to make sure she could make the most of the experience. Mikela made slow shallow strokes with her toy but it wasn't long before Carla was producing long loud moans.

"I think I want you both inside me," Carla pleaded, dropping a hand to Max's head.

"I think we can arrange that. Max, go sit on the floor facing the rest of the class. Max crawled out from beneath the women and did as he was told, sitting in the bottom of the discussion pit with his back up against the carpeted steps that led up to the desk. From behind him, Carla emerged with a new condom and gave his penis several quick strokes to bring it to attention before rolling the condom down on. She straddled his waist with her legs and then squatted down on top of him, holding his penis as she inserted it inside her sopping wet vagina. She leaned in and hugged him close to her chest, kissing him as she started to ride his penis. As Mikela circled around the pair, she slowed and looked back.

"Lean back, Max," Carla instructed. The experience wasn't quite the same as it had been with Tera the previous night. Carla's vagina was tight around his penis but provided more lubrication that the artificial stuff from the tube he'd used to enter Tera from behind. He could feel the dildo as it entered her ass, but it didn't occupy the same volume as the real thing. Nonetheless, just being here with Carla, and pushing their limits together gave him a thrill. He felt his toes curling into the carpet as he held his pelvis still, letting Mikela take Carla from behind with rapid strokes that were much deeper than what he saw next to the desk. The rest of the room didn't matter at this point. The excitement of being watched had passed and now he was just thriving from the experience of sharing Carla with another woman like this. Carla began to rock back and forth, giving his penis the sensation of sliding around inside her while he occasionally felt the pressure from the dildo on the other side of her vaginal wall.

Eventually, Mikela slowed and pulled her dildo out from between Carla's legs. Carla continued to slowly ride Max but she looked back at Mikela and Max turned his focus to see what she was up to.

"Are you ready for the final exam?"

"Give it to me." Carla responded bluntly.

"Just hold still for a second." Carla ceased her motion and motioned for him to slide with her down to the floor of the pit. He bent his knees and brought his pelvis up to meet hers to hold her in place

"Just remember the safe word," Mikela said. Max felt the cool sensation from the lube through his condom first and then the hard rubber from the dildo pressing up against the bottom of his shaft as Mikela found her way inside Carla next to his penis. Carla turned her head forward again and Max watched her press her lips together and squint as her vagina stretched to accommodate both his penis and the dildo.

"It's best if you drive, Max. I can't feel what I'm doing in here, you know," Mikela said.

Max started to slowly drive his penis in short quick motions inside Carla. The dildo pressed hard up against the middle of his shaft inside Carla's tight opening. Since he didn't want to slip out of his girlfriend and go through the entry procedure all over again, he compensated for his short strokes by bucking his hips as he pushed up into her. His pubic bone smacked up against her as he finished each thrust.

Carla continued to face forward with her eyes closed. She balanced by pressing her hands into the floor next to the sides of Max's head. Max closed his own eyes, letting himself just feel the pressure of Mikela's knees pressing up against his inner thighs, and her artificial penis pressing up against his God given one.

"I think we're ready for some field trials," Mikela said. "Why don't the rest of you come closer." Mikela pulled out and Carla's vagina suddenly felt almost roomy. Max heard the sound of bodies rising from the sofas and robes falling to the floor around the room.

"You're amazing," he heard Sharon's voice say softly into Carla's ear. Max opened his eyes and Sharon was laying nude on her side facing them, her head propped up on her hand and her her large breasts spilling down toward the floor. She ran her hand up and down Carla's back and then unhooked Carla's bra and helped slid it off her arm. Carla flipped the bra off her other arm and her breasts fell down toward Max's face and he watched them rise and fall just inches in front of his eyes while she slowly glided up and down the insertions inside her. Carla opened her eyes and looked at Sharon and smiled.

"Who's next," Carla asked, rallying to the occasion.

"That's my girl," Sharon said, cheering her on. Someone walked around behind Max and he turned his head to see Pete making his way down into the pit. He felt Mikela carefully remove her dildo from it's position next to his and watched Peter make his way to the floor and scissor Sharon's legs open so he could work his mouth into her crotch. Sharon's eyes closed for a second and she flashed a smile as she pulled at the large brown nipple at the peak of her right breast.

"Get in there, Tom," he heard Mikela say.

"Age before beauty," Tom quipped and there was a chuckle throughout the room. He knelt with a heavy thud behind Carla.

"Hi," Carla greeted him as she turned her head to watch Tom saddle up to her from behind.

"Sorry, old knees but young cock," Tom joked.

Carla turned her focus to Max and her eyes sparked wide as Tom started to join Max inside her vagina. Max felt the now familiar cool jelly lubricant spilling down Carla's undercarriage and then Tom's stiff flesh as he pushed the head of his penis in the narrow opening between Max's shaft and Carla's vagina walls.

It felt foreign at first, like a thick slippery snake crawling up the shaft of his penis. After a moment, Max realized it felt like any other sex toy he'd encountered recently. When he saw the look of unashamed pleasure on Carla's face, his erection grew even harder, as if that was even possible at this moment. Max focused his attention on Carla's bouncing breasts and let Tom do the work for both of them. He thought about the cycle of pleasure that the guests had discussed on more than one occasion and relaxed and enjoyed watching Carla enjoy the ride. After what seemed like a few minutes, Max felt someone tapping on his chest.

"Time to tag out, Max." Mikela informed him from his left. She was kneeling next to him on the floor. He felt Tom's snake slip out of their crossed formation and then he pulled out his own penis before rolling out from under Carla. He was tangled up with Mikela as he rolled and soon he found himself laying on top of Mikela who had removed what was left of her clothing. "Looking for one of these," she asked with a fresh opened condom between her right index and middle fingers. Max stripped off the now used condom and Mikela reached down to apply the new one. "Don't worry, Grace has an eye on your girl.

Max looked across the room and, sure enough, Grace and Ken were sitting on the sofa at the front of the room, watching the rest of the group, exchanging the occasional kiss or hand on the knee.

Max ran his right hand down Mikela's soft tummy and down the thick strip of pubic hair until he found her slick folds down below. He'd waited a week for this moment, and now his fantasy was coming true. Pressing apart the folds with his fingers, Max slipped his penis inside Mikela's welcoming entrance. Mikela adjusted her legs and brought both feet up to rest on his chest, squeezing his penis inside her.

"Nice and tight, isn't it?"

He knew her discipline earlier had been in good fun, but he wanted to give her some of that grit back. He wanted to fuck her hard and deep and give her something she wouldn't forget. He looked down at her small soft tan belly and watched it ripple in rhythm with his thrusts. His gaze fell lower and, from this angle, he could see his penis stretching her lower lips. She was so wet that he effortlessly glided in and out as he heard the sound of his pelvis smacking up against her undercarriage.

Eventually, Max had to pull back for a breather. He wasn't sure how long he and Mikela had been going at it but he looked to his left to check in with Carla and noticed she remained on her knees with her ass in the air but the roster around her had changed. Pete laid on the floor underneath her, pumping away at her vagina and Tera kneeled behind her, breasts peeking out from under her robe, tongue teasing away at her asshole.

Mikela pulled herself away from Max and rolled over to sit up against the steps down to the pit. She patted the floor next to her and he scooted over to take a seat next to her. Mikela rolled the used condom off his penis and tossed it to the side, sliding her mouth down over his penis head in its place. After a few bobbs of her head, she slipped her fingers on her left down to play with his erection while she toyed with herself with her right hand.

On the desk at the front of the room, Erica was pleasuring Sharon. Sharon sat on the front of the desk with her legs spread wide open and Erica bent over in front of her. Erica was shaking her head back and forth between Sharon's legs.

Over the moans in the room, Max heard someone coming down the stairs. C.J. appeared at the doorway wearing his robe poorly tied in the front and carrying two water bottles. He deftly hopped down the stairs into the discussion pit and crossed the floor to Carla's group. He ran the bottle up her back, its condensation giving a visual clue to the cool temperature of the water, and Carla looked up at him and smiled when she recognized where the sudden cold snap came from. She opened her mouth and pointed into it with her right index finger, never once pulling away from Peter. C.J. obliged and squeezed the bottle, spraying a stream of clear water into her mouth. She swallowed what she could, the excess rolled down her chin and fell onto Peter's face. The image gave Mikela and Max a good laugh.

Carla slowly and carefully pressed herself up off of Peter's long erection. The organ learned from one side to the other as Carla extracted it from inside her. She rolled over to sit on her butt and her chest heaved up and down as she caught her breath.

"What's next?" Tera asked Carla as she ditched her robe.

"Grace, I hate to ask for another favor, but can I borrow your husband?" Carla asked across the room. Ken turned to look at Grace.

"You go right ahead," Grace said looking back at him.

Ken walked down to the middle of the discussion pit, disrobing as he walked. He unleashed his long flaccid penis and it bobbed against his thighs as he walked. Carla stood up to greet him with a little help from Tera. She ran her hand across his chest and stood on her tiptoes to plant a peck on his cheek. Her hand continued to run down his chest and soon it was stroking his expanding penis. With her other hand, she motioned for C.J. to join them. He pulled his robe open and tugged on his own penis as he moved next to Carla.

She bent down and put her mouth on Ken's penis, using her hand for extra coverage. She shook her ass in front of C.J. and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom and ripped it open. After he put the condom on, he guided it in between Carla's pink folds from behind. She rocked her hips back into C.J.'s pelvis and then thrust forward, pushing her lips far down Ken's shaft. It was the spit roasting she'd told Max she'd wanted not long after they'd all met.

Ken took hold of Carla's hair, rotating it back away from his penis to clear his sightline to watch the coed's handywork. The bulge inside Carla's cheek grew large and then disappeared as his large brown shaft made its way in and out of her mouth. Max watched Carla's ass cheeks ripple as C.J.'s pelvis made contact from behind with each thrust. Ken held her head and thrust his hips forward, pressing his manhood deep inside Carla's mouth and held it there for a moment before pulling his penis completely away from her lips. Cara turned to the side, her eyes watering and she spit a foamy mixture of saliva and pre-cum onto the sheet covered floor.

"Too much?" Ken asked.

Carla reached her right hand out to his long brown erection and gave it several quick strokes from base to tip. His foreskin hood moved back and forth, hiding and then revealing his penis head as her grip pulled the skin.

"I'm good. Just not so much, next time?" she responded.

Max felt Mikela's fingers continuing to slide up and around his penis, with the occasional break to lubricate her digits with her spit. On the steps near the front of the room, Peter knelt in front of Tera who sat on the second step with her hips pressed into the air. Peter worked his mouth and hands in between her legs as his wife continued her oral assault between Sharon's legs. Tera's moans were echoed by Sharon who was reaching a climactic pitch. Finally, Sharon's body started twitching and Erica pulled her face away from Sharon's perfectly groomed pubis and rubbed her fingers rapidly against Sharon's clit to finish off her orgasm.

Tom re-entered the picture in the middle of the room, setting his water bottle and a bowl full of condoms on Max's side of Carla. He motioned for Mikela and Max to join him. Mikela stood up, keeping hold of Max's penis. She led him to his feet and then pulled him toward Tom with her index finger and thumb gripping him just behind the head of his penis. When the reached the middle of the room, she dropped to her knees and placed her mouth underneath Tom's testicles, sucking at his taint while her hand gently encouraged a fresh erection. Soon, Tom's penis swelled, revealing the colorful veins just below the surface and they disappeared into Tera's eager lips.