The Retreat Ch. 03

Story Info
Judge and family go on a special retreat.
8.2k words
4.55
12.4k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

Saturday morning.

'What the fuck?!' Kelly thought as she was startled awake the next morning. She looked at her watch as the sound that woke her warbled up and down the notes of some tune. Seven-o-clock, it read. The brassy song finally ended, and she wondered if this happened every morning as part of this strange retreat that Steve had gotten them to go on.

"Good morning," her husband said. "I guess they like everyone to be awake by seven."

"What was that?" she asked.

"A bugle. It was playing reveille. "

"This is some strange shit you got us in to. What the fuck happened that we have to be here?"

"It's complicated."

"Did you get caught with your pants down? Who did you fuck that they caught you and forced this on us?"

"Are you really going to complain? I guess Triston wasn't very good last night."

"Oh, he was good. I came at least four times. I lost count after that. Then he kicked me out. Said that his wife would be back and need her place to sleep. Where did you end up sleeping?"

"Here. I was with Emily Moore last night while her husband was with his daughter and son-in-law, but she wouldn't let me stay the night either."

"Mom? Dad?" came Amanda's voice from outside the tent. "Come on. They're only going to be serving breakfast another hour."

"Shit," Kelly muttered. "Alright, dear," she answered louder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison approached Kelly after she was done with breakfast as Steve walked towards the portable johns. "Have a moment?" she asked.

"Sure."

"I wanted to talk to you about how we do some of the things we do. You know that most of us are open to sex with others."

"Obviously."

"But, we don't want to have any real relationships ruined, either."

"Yeah?" Kelly said uncomprehendingly

"So, to protect that, we follow certain rules."

"Meaning that we have to do so too?"

"Not exactly. But we do expect you to honor our rules. That's why Triston didn't let you stay the night with him. Let me explain what I mean.

"First, our marriage, and for that matter everyone else's here, isn't completely open. That is except for yours, I guess. What we have is a semi open marriage. That means that Triston has a say in whether or not I fuck somebody. If he says I can't be with some individual, then I won't be with him."

"So, you make yourself subservient to your husband?"

"No. Not at all. It works both ways. I have a say in who he fucks, too. If I told him I don't want him fucking Emily, then he won't, although I wouldn't tell him not to do it with her. It's one way that we make sure that we honor our marriage and don't cheat on each other. Also, the other person that either of us would be with, has to be single or if attached, his or her significant other must know about it and be okay with us having such a time. We don't want the other person cheating any more than we do.

"Next, we don't keep secrets. Emily told us about when she and Jim first started swinging. She had kept a big secret from Jim for quite a few years about how she had sex with her sister and brother. It almost ended their marriage. So, they made it rule number one that they don't keep secrets. It can ruin a marriage just as fast as an illicit affair."

"I don't think I could tell Steve everything like that. He might not like some of it."

"That's what I mean. If he isn't okay with things, then there is a problem. That can cause marital strife. I'm not telling you that you have to adopt these rules, but you might want to consider it.

"The last thing is that we always are together at the end of the day. Neither of us will spend the night with someone else even if we have been spending time with that someone. We consider spending the night with that other person to be cheating and we don't want to do that. Coming back together as husband and wife at the end of the day strengthens our marriage bond. Anyway, that's how we do things. I thought telling you about it would help you understand why we do the things we do. I know that you and Steve have a more open relationship and we don't want to force anything on you, but I hope that you will consider our rules. Maybe at least you will stop helping your various partners cheat. In the long run, though, it's up to you."

"I'll think about it," Kelly said. "We'll at least honor your rules while we're here and not spend the night with someone."

"Thanks. It means a lot to us."

Kelly was unsure about what to think of these rules. By their definition, she had cheated on her husband. Of course, it was absolutely true that she had helped a number of men to cheat on their spouses or girlfriends. She had no idea how many of the men she had been with might be married, but knew that at least some were. Of those, she didn't know for sure how many would have been open with their wives about their extra-marital activity, but she knew many that would not. She hadn't really cared. It was there place to care about their marriage, not hers. She needed to think. She needed to process what she had been told.

The hiking trail that went around the lake was plainly visible. Motion had always been a way for her to think things through. She rose from the bench, grabbed her towel, walked to the beginning of the trail and began her hike.

It was easy, she thought to herself while she walked, to honor their rules while they were here. At least in part. Here at the retreat, everyone knew who was having sex with someone else and it wasn't hard to return to her own tent at the end of the day. But the bit about not keeping any secrets was a lot harder. She could see the point. It would keep them grounded in their marriage, and she loved Steve and wanted to be sure that they kept their marriage together. Still, how could she tell him everything?

The fact that she had fucked Triston the night before wouldn't be a bother to him. She knew that. And it didn't bother her that he had fucked Emily Moore either. They were both aware of what the other had been doing at the time, too. But what about the ones in the past? Should she tell him about them? Could she tell him about them?

Most of them wouldn't bother him in the least. A lot of them he wouldn't know from Adam. For that matter, she couldn't remember all of them either. At least not all the one-time things. But others might matter. How could she tell him about his brothers? Well, he might be okay with them. After all, he didn't really have a connection to their wives. But what about his father? Would he be upset that he cheated on his mother? And then there was his brother-in-law. She was almost certain that he would be livid about him cheating on his sister.

The thing that had her so confused was his admission the night before of having been with a few others himself. She hadn't even suspected. Yet she couldn't say much about it considering all the ones she had been with. Still, she was curious, now. If they adopted these rules, he would have to tell her who he had been with. What if it were her brother's wife? How would she feel if he had fucked Autumn? She was sure that "Wessy," as he had been called from the time she was a little girl onward since she couldn't say the name Wesley properly, could take care of his own problems. But, if Steve had been with her, did that then mean that she should tell her brother about it? Would he consider it necessary to tell his sister about her and Ethan? That was a question that maybe Allison should have answered. Maybe she could ask her about it before she decided to talk to Steve and she could make the decision then. One thing was for sure. If she and Steve adopted these rules, it would mean she couldn't do as much as she was now. But in the long run, maybe that wouldn't matter so much. And it seemed that it would be better for her marriage. That did matter. It mattered more than Autumn and Wesley. It mattered more than Ethan and Dawn. It mattered more than either of his brothers and their marriages. It mattered most. It was time to talk to Allison again and then Steve.

As she had told Kelly the night before, Allison was scheduled to do the clean up after the morning meal. She started with the tables, as she knew that some of the campers would want to be using them during the morning. Someone was sure to bring a deck of cards. In fact, several had, and a group sat at one of the tables to play a game of gin. Another table had a group that were playing a game of truth or dare. Since everyone was already naked, they tended to not bother with the small things in the dare, but start right in with the more risqué acts. Allison had just finished her cleaning when Kelly was finishing her walk. As she put the last of the utensils away, Susan Edgerton stepped up to start cooking the lunch meal.

Kelly noticed Allison walking down the steps of the mobile kitchen and made her way toward her. Before she even got to the area, the veteran camper was sitting at a table away from the other two groups so that they could talk.

"Allison," Kelly began. "I need some advice."

"I'll be happy to help if I can."

"I want to know about a scenario. If Steve and I adopted these rules, it means that I would have to be more careful of who my partners are so that I don't cause them to cheat. Further, if I have this right, I'll have to tell him about who I've been with in the past, so that we aren't keeping secrets from each other."

"That's the way it works, yes."

"He would also be obligated to tell me who he's been with."

"Yeah."

"But what if one of the ones he has been with is my brother's wife? Do I then have to tell my brother about his wife cheating on him?"

"I think that you would have to make that decision yourself. He would have to make the decision if it's the other way around, too. But the two of you should talk it over with each other before you do so, so that both of you know what is going on."

"I see," Kelly replied rather dejectedly.

"Maybe he won't want to tell his sister that you fucked her husband. You never know. He might want to keep it from her so that he isn't responsible for causing her pain."

"But you think that he should, don't you?" Kelly asked knowing that there was no sense trying to continue to hide the facts from her quite observant friend.

"It's not for me to say. All I know is that keeping such a secret could ruin your own marriage."

Kelly nodded her head as she thought about what to do. She considered not saying anything to Steve, or just telling him some of the past, or even starting with the rules from this time forward without covering what had happened. Then again, she really wanted to know who he had been with. She gave a sigh. "Do you know where he is?"

"I saw him heading for the beach earlier. He may be out there swimming, now that the air has warmed up."

As she moved toward the beach, Kelly noticed Amanda and Brian coming out of the woods by one of the trails, their faces flush. She waved at them, thinking that they must have been walking rather fast for their faces to be so red from the exertion. They waved back and smiled sheepishly, hoping that they weren't being obvious in what they had just finished doing.

Steve was in the water of the small lake, but he was doing more than swimming. Natasha had her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Their motions made it quite clear that he had his dick in her pussy and they were making their way towards orgasmic pleasure. Kelly placed her towel on the sandy beach and sat down to watch them. She couldn't see his rod exiting and entering her hole, so she had to imagine it. The black woman's tits were jostled up and down as she rose and fell on the judge's hard cock. It wasn't a particularly big cock, but it was bringing the soon to be divorcee plenty of pleasure.

As she watched, Kelly began to finger her own pussy and clit, rubbing it in rhythm with her husband's fucking of his temporary lover. Her hand moved in her twat as his dick pushed into the other woman's cunt and withdrew as he withdrew. She started moving faster, plunging her fingers inside her. She added a third finger to the two she started with and slowed to the pace of the two lovers. Then she added a fourth, her pussy frothing as it grew wetter. Her hand plunged in and out, increasing in speed as were Steve and Natasha. She was getting closer to her release and knew that her husband would be, too. But he wasn't slowing. He wasn't making that all-encompassing grunt of exertion as he emptied himself. He just kept going. Then, as she watched, she rushed to the precipice of her own orgasm and voiced her pleasure. "Yes! Yes! Yeeeeesssssss!"

Steve looked up at the beach as he heard the cries of pleasure, noticing his wife sitting there for the first time. The sight finally tipped him over the edge and he gave out a few grunts as he filled their host's sister's cunt with his cum.

Natasha lowered her legs into the water and gingerly stood on them shakily. "It's a damn good thing I'm protected. I'd be fucking pregnant for sure by the end of the weekend if I weren't with all the cum I'm taking inside me."

"I thought you were with your sister-in-law last night."

"I was. I was also with Frank at the same time. First time I ever fucked my own brother. First time I ever fucked any family member."

"Steve?" Kelly called. "I need to talk to you, sweetie."

Kelly took Steve into their tent for what she thought would be the hardest conversation of her life. She started by explaining the rules that the rest of the camp used and how she took a walk to consider what she might want to do. A lot of it depended on what he wanted, too. What if he didn't want to reveal who he had fucked in the past? What if he had fucked Autumn? Would he choose to tell her about that or would he rather keep everything to himself and not reveal who he had been with. And if he had been with her, did she tell Wesley? But, she was willing to do whatever he decided when it came to the rules. If he thought it a good idea, she would reveal all and let the chips fall where they would. She was a little afraid that it would be the end of their marriage, but Allison was right. Their marriage was important enough not to keep secrets.

"So. What do you think?" she asked nervously.

"It sounds like they have a good system for them to follow," he replied.

"The question is, should we adopt these rules? It would mean that we would have to tell each other who else we have been with in the past. I mean that we can't hold anything back."

"Well, I would be alright with that for the most part, I guess."

"Meaning you've fucked someone that you don't want me to know about? Damn it. You have fucked Autumn."

"What?! No! I've never been with anyone in your family. And, uh, well, it isn't exactly that I have fucked her. She just sucked my cock. A lot."

"If we do this, we have to be in all the way. You will have to tell me who."

"Can I think on it some?"

"Yes. I can give you that. After all, I went on a walk to think it over. I'm willing to tell all. Whether you like it or not. But if you won't, then I won't either."

"Are you saying that there are some that I won't like? What? Have you fucked Ethan?"

"As I said, I will reveal all only if you will. If I have fucked Ethan or not is for me to know and you to decide if you are willing to tell me about everything."

Steve sat for a minute longer without talking. Kelly watched his cock, wondering if it would react to his thoughts of the person he didn't want her to know about. When it stayed flaccid, she was even more confused. She was sure that he loved her, but if he had grown hard would that mean he loved the other woman more or would the fact that he didn't get a hard on mean that he loved her so much that he could think of her without it being sexual? Finally, he made his decision.

"I like the idea," he said. "But I think that this might be hard for both of us. If we do this, we need to agree not to let it come between us as husband and wife when we reveal who we've been with."

"Agreed," she replied. "I know there are some that you will not like me to have been with. And by the rules, I have cheated on you by being with some overnight. In fact, I have spent a weekend with a couple, so let's not dwell on the past at this point. But, we still have to tell everything."

"Alright. Who goes first?"

"Yours will be simpler. We could get through it quickly and then take time to talk about mine afterwards."

"Okay," he said. He took a breath before starting. "When I was with Finch and Finch, there was a female lawyer from Judson and sons who came to negotiate a settlement. She used her sexuality to try to influence me for her client against mine. I fucked her, both literally and figuratively. She was not happy by the time it was all finished."

Kelly chuckled. "Is she still working?"

"Yeah. I never told the board about it. You should see the way she tries to jump through hoops to stay out of my court room. It doesn't always work, but her clients always get a fair trial." He paused. "You might remember Emma Rollins the secretary at Finch. She gave me a going away present when I left there. It was during that goodbye party. She grabbed my hand and took me into the conference room while you were talking with Mr. Finch.

"Wow. I had no idea you were gone long enough for that. She was the blonde, right?"

"Yeah. Everyone wondered if she was a natural blonde or if it was a dye job."

"And?"

"Unless she uses dye down there as well, she's a natural blonde."

Kelly laughed at that. "Who else?" she asked. "You haven't got to the one you think I'll be upset over yet."

"No, I haven't. Just after I became a judge, there was a lawyer named Sophia Bradley who tried to influence me on a case. After fucking her, I sent her case to another judge's court. None of her cases will ever come to my court or I would have to charge her with contempt."

"You still haven't gotten there."

"Those three are the only ones that I have actually fucked." He paused again to gather his courage. "There is one other that has been giving me blow jobs recently. She is the one you will not like to know about."

"Why is she giving you blow jobs?"

"So that you would be more open to temptation from another source."

"Why?"

"That, I can't tell you. It isn't my secret to tell."

"Alright. Then who?"

"Amanda."

"Amanda..." she said questioningly not understanding who he meant.

"Amanda," he answered simply.

Kelly felt faint. If she hadn't been sitting already, she would have fallen. Was it possible? Could he really mean? "Amanda as in our Amanda?" she finally spoke. "Our daughter Amanda?"

"Yes."

"I can't believe this," she huffed. "You're getting blow jobs from our daughter? No wonder you didn't want to do anything last night when Lisa talked about doing it with her brother and being married to her son. What's next? Are you planning to actually fuck her?"

"Kelly, you know it's not like that," he answered. "She's with someone. Remember? Last night she said that she has someone that she is pretty exclusive to. Except for me, she isn't doing anything with anyone else. This was just a small project to keep me from needing to be with you so that you would be more susceptible to being with someone else. It didn't work. But it was worth a try. Then, we got pulled over by Frank and Sarah on Wednesday when she was sucking my cock while going out of town on Santiam highway and he invited us to this retreat and he promised that there wouldn't be any media here, and I was sure that he was saying that he would leak the facts to the news if we didn't come, so we had to be here. I'm not so sure that he was really blackmailing me, now, though."

"Blackmail?!" she sputtered. "Does what's going on in this camp resemble anything close to blackmail? You got to be kidding."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers