The Retreat Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The scene of the crime?" she asked with a smile.

"You probably shouldn't put it like that, Mom," Beth told her mother. "I mean, I did technically rape him, and that is a crime – at least in this state – so maybe a different phrasing?"

"The scene of the loving, gentle sharing of two bodies?" she rephrased. "Two people who have cared about each other since one was an infant?" she added. "The kind and considerate introduction to womanhood that every girl should be lucky enough to get?"

"Well, maybe it was a bit more direct than that," Beth told her somewhat sheepishly. "I was kind of pushing it."

"Are you two going to discuss my relieving my niece of her virginity all night long?" I asked, a bit vexed.

"Absolutely not, Jim," Sherry told me. "You're going to fuck my brains out so I can go to sleep – something I haven't had for awhile – and then I'll shut up."

There was a very long pause while I tried to process that.

"I'm what???" is what came out.

"You're going to fuck my brains out," she iterated. "Something you were always good at and something we haven't done for far too long. Then I'm going to sleep. It was a long drive."

"You know Beth is standing right here, don't you?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, I know," Sherry smiled. "She probably knows I'm right."

"I do," Beth put in softly.

"Tanya, don't help!" I quoted that mouse character. "Am I the only one who's weirded out here?"

"Probably," Sherry told me. "The tack is all up, they're fed and watered. Shall we head into the house and a warm fire?"

She and Beth headed for the door, leaving me standing there agape. Not knowing what else to do, I followed along.

The women made short work of a late night supper, followed by nightcaps consisting mostly of my Don Q and fruit juice. All three of us got pretty lit. I was hoping to knock myself out and not have to deal with what was coming next. I almost succeeded.

"Okay, ladies," I announced in a somewhat sloshed voice. "You two take th' mattress here. I'm gonna fire up th' stove in one o' th' bedrooms an' crash there."

"Not on your bloody life," Sherry told me. "You are going to be a good little boy and follow directions. You will strip off your clothes and lie down in the middle of the mattress with whatever covers you want over you. I will do the same on one side of you. Squirt'll do the same on the other. And the three of us will have a nice, cozy, comfortable night. We'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Okay?"

"Would it do me any good t' argue with you?" I asked.

"Nope," she told me flat out.

"'kay, then, Linda an' Mags can't find out about it," I told them.

"Linda and Maggie are a whole different problem," Sherry told me. "Don't worry about it. Strip and crawl in."

I must have been a bit more loaded than I thought. I was having trouble getting my clothes off. The boots, thank God, were back in the mudroom. The jeans were being a pistol. So what happened? Beth happened. She knelt down between my legs, told me to relax and started pulling off my pants. But she didn't stop there. She went ahead and got my shirt and socks and briefs.

Then she kissed her way down from my neck to my chest to my abdomen to my cock. And of course, I had to start coming erect. Insufficient alcohol, apparently. But at least I only got half-hard.

"Yeah, that's the Jim I remember," Sherry commented with a smile. "Maybe the fuck my brains out waits until later. Good-night, Jim." And she curled in under the blankets, lying up against me.

"Good-night, Uncle Jim," Beth echoed from the other side and also curled up against me, just like before. I was in a position some guys would kill for – sandwiched between a mother and daughter who were both lovers of mine – and somehow totally confused about what I should do. So I did the logical thing. I fell asleep.

* * * * *

I was having the most wonderful dream. I was lying in bed with a raging hard-on, next to two incredibly beautiful and horny women who were going down on each other and cumming repeatedly. I could even hear their moans and smell their sex-scent and feel the bed rocking...

It was still dark out when I realized I was actually awake and the only light was from the dying fire.

And the two horny women were definitely Sherry and Beth, now lying next to me on what had been Sherry's side. I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and tried to think.

Be cool, be cool, be cool, I kept telling myself. Keep it together. Sophisticated. Practical.

I decided to put wood on the fire. And the two of them totally ignored me while I did it. When I got back into the bed, the idiot in me just couldn't leave well enough alone.

"Didn't know you two were into girls," I commented as I lay down. Sherry came up off of Beth's pussy.

"What do you think I did after Tom got killed?" she asked. "I sure wasn't going to go cruising the meat markets for a pick-up." Then she went back to eating Beth's pussy.

"But that was four years ago," I told her. I was trying to do the math. "Beth just turned..."

"Shut up, Jim." Sherry wasn't subtle about the directive. "Thanks to you, I can now diddle my daughter the way I've always wanted to..." and as if on cue, Beth let out a loud moan and tripped over.

"Wow..." I breathed. "You guys are seriously rearranging my version of reality."

They paused in what they were doing and slowly turned to look at me. I got the feeling I was being sized up like fresh meat to the lionesses.

"Would you like it really rearranged?" Sherry asked me in a soft drawl. It must have been a rhetorical question because she and Beth didn't wait for me to answer before they moved back over to me, one on each side.

"I want to stay married," I told her – with a pretty good idea where this was going to go.

"You will," she assured me, then started kissing her way from my chest to my groin. When she got to my rapidly swelling manhood, she paused to fondle him for a bit.

"I have fond memories of this bad boy..." she mused before engulfing me in her very talented mouth – the one that I remembered fondly as well. I gave up any idea of protest, moaned and lay back on the mattress, which was apparently Beth's cue to start making out with me. Of course, she did it by starting with her breasts in my face, rubbing them back and forth across me before sliding them on down to my chest. When she got there, she turned and took my head in her hands and began some world-class uvula-spelunking.

They say it's a tie between twins and a mother-daughter combination when it comes to the number one fantasy of red-blooded American males. I don't know any twins. But I sure as hell know an incredible mother-daughter combination – or at least, I do now... in the Biblical sense.

Sherry and Beth worked me over like pros. And they'd switch off between the romantic kissing/petting position and the down-and-dirty oral. Then they really ramped it up. One would suck my cock while the other licked my balls. Then they'd switch.

I'm not nineteen anymore. I don't cum at the drop of a zipper. But these two had me feeling like I was headed back that direction. I thought I was doing well, holding my own while these two experts ravished me – or is it ravaged? Still not too sure on that...

So they took it up another notch. Sherry mounted me while Beth sat on my face so I could eat her pussy – and the two of them started making out and petting each other! And then they switched!

I swear, if their purpose was to turn me into a quivering mass of protoplasm, suitable for putting in a straightjacket and stuffing in the corner of a padded cell, they were succeeding. There was no way I was going to last. Beth was impaled on me when I leaned back, moaned "Oh, my God!" and started to cum. Sherry pushed Beth out of the way so she could deepthroat me and swallow my load. All of it. Every last drop. When I was finally drained, she eased off of me.

"Damn, I've missed that!" she told me, lying back down beside me and pulling up the covers. Beth slid in on the other side and snuggled up to me. Together, the three of us drifted back off into the velvet darkness.

[to be continued]

12