The Return

Story Info
A girl sleeps as someone approaches . . .
1.6k words
4.09
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the gloom of the bedroom I could make out her form. She was curled on the bed, a single sheet draped carelessly over her still naked body. Her Halloween costume -- a witch's outfit, lay discarded on the floor. The room smelled of alcohol and the sweet scent of incense sticks. I looked around, my eyes growing accustomed to the darkness. The digital clock on her bedside table read 3am -- the witching hour. I smiled to myself then moved across the room to the bed and gazed at her sleeping form, the soft rise of her ample chest as she breathed, her tangled blonde hair spread over the pillow. She was beautiful. Each time I visited, she was older, but always beautiful. How old was she now? Twenty five? Twenty six? It didn't matter.

Although I was naked the coolness of the room didn't bother me. All my attention was on her. My Naomi. I sat down near her head, and stooped to press my face in her soft blonde hair, inhaling the scent, relishing it. Drinking in her essence. She stirred slightly and despite her sleep, I wondered if she sensed my presence.

I kissed her gently on the forehead, and again she stirred.

'Naomi,' I whispered.

A faint flicker of a smile crossed her lips.

My hand stroked her cheek, then traced down over the curve of her slender neck and glided down to the soft swell of breasts, my hand brushing the bedsheet back as exposed her bosom to the cool night air. I cupped each breast in turn feeling the warm bud of each nipple harden under my palm.

She smiled, her eyes still closed. 'I knew you'd come tonight.'

'It's Halloween.' I replied.

'I've missed you,' she said, her eyes open now looking up into mine. Despite the darkness I could see pinpricks of light in her eyes.

She lifted her head from the pillow and I moved closer, removing the pillow and letting her head settle in my lap, her face only inches from my flaccid cock.

She inhaled deeply, drinking in my scent. 'I've missed your smell, your touch, your voice, you're, . . . everything. . .' she said, her voice trembling.

'I'm here now,' I soothed.

My hands still played with her breasts and from her breathing I could tell she was becoming aroused. One of her hands slender and cool, reached my face, the traced over my chest, my navel and my inner thigh. The tips of her fingers found my cock and lightly stroked its length before trailing over my heavy balls to rest in the cleft beneath, just touching the sensitive entrance of my anus. I shifted the angle of my crotch, and at the same time cupped her head under my hand to give her support as my stiffening cock brushed her lips wetting them with warm sticky precome.

She opened her mouth.

'Oh daddy,' she whispered.

I slid my cock inside. 'Naomi. . .' I exhaled.

The warm moist cavern of my daughter's mouth engulfed me. I felt a shudder of pleasure. I stoked her cheek as her tongue explored the ridges and contours of my hard cock. It was not the most comfortable position for my daughter, so I withdrew from her mouth, the soft sucking pop sound as I exited was pleasing to my ears. I propped the pillow back under her head then climbed up and over her face, so I could enter her mouth more easily. I held back for a few seconds teasing her with my swollen cock resting on her eager lips, her tongue darting over my glans like a snakes. I plunged down and slid deep into her throat. She squirmed and twisted with delight as I slowly face fucked her, each time withdrawing my full length before ramming down her throat. I slowly slipped out of her come glazed mouth and moved up slightly so she could lick my balls, her breathless voice murmuring, 'daddy, oh daddy,' as she licked and caressed my come-laden testicles with her soft wet tongue. When my balls were slimy with her saliva I lowered myself down over her, my cock leaving a snail's trail over her face, between her breasts and down over her soft pale stomach. My face hovered over hers, and her large almond eyes gazed into mine.

'I love you, daddy,' she whispered, her legs open to take me.

'I love you too sweet heart,' I said, my heart bursting with love.

She gasped as I entered her, my thick cock pushing into the tightness of her pussy. She was wet and slippery and deliciously hot. I withdrew slowly and plunged inside her again. She tried to cry out, but my mouth smothered hers and my tongue probed her mouth and allowed hers to explore mine. We kissed long and hard as we fucked. My daughter's hands clawed my broad back as I thrust down into her writhing eager young body. I broke off the kiss as I felt my climax build. It was too soon.

I withdrew from her, ignoring her whimpers of protest. I slid down her body, rubbing my face on her velvet soft large breasts. I took an erect nipple into my mouth, sucking hard so Naomi squirmed and gasped. I moved to her other breast, licking and kneading her nipple, teasing her so she pressed her hands on the top of my head, pushing her chest up so her breast crushed against my face. I sucked in her nipple and she gave a cry of delight. Then I moved down again, kissing her smooth stomach, her navel and then the soft mound of hair on her pubic region. Naomi's hands on my head urged to go lower -- to satisfy her need. I hesitated, savouring the moment, the scent of her sex, the musky smell of my daughter's arousal. The area around her vulva was shaved smooth, and I pressed my cheek against her inner thigh, my lips almost touching her labia. I breathed on her, and felt her body tremble.

'Daddeeee . . .' she chided impatiently, her hands exerting more pressure on the top of my head. Relenting, I pressed my lips hard against her soft moist opening, my tongue sliding between the soft delicate labial curtains of her pussy, licking and probing the sensitive inner layers. Naomi gasped, her hips raised off the mattress to grind herself harder into my face.

'Oh God, oh God, oh God!' she panted.

I slipped my hands under her rump to better support her as my tongue worked deeper and harder inside her. I could taste her tangy come in my mouth and I was hungry for more. I moved my mouth upward so my tongue could work her clitoris and I swirled the tip of my tongue over my daughter's sensitive bud eliciting more gasps and delirious moans from her. The sounds she made were music to my ears. Her breathing was rapid now, and I could sense her orgasm was swiftly building.

'Don't stop, don't stop, Oh God, daddy, please don't stop . . .' she begged.

I pressed my tongue harder into her clitoris. Naomi's back arched and her body tensed as though hit by an electric charge. Her cry cut off suddenly. She collapsed limply back on the bed. I slid my tongue gently inside her savouring the taste of her juice, then rose up over her and kissed her softly on the mouth.

'I love you daddy,' she whispered.

'I love you too, sweetheart,' I whispered back, then watched as her eyes grew suddenly wide as I slid my hardened cock deep inside her.

She was spent from her orgasm so gladly I did all the work. Building a slow rhythm inside her and savouring her hot wetness around my cock as I slid in and out of her. Her breathing deepened as the wave of pleasure from her first orgasm receded, the beginnings of a second grew. As she recovered enough to begin to meet my thrusts with her hips I began to fuck her more forcefully. My own orgasm was swiftly building. This time I would not withdraw. I pounded her harder and her cries mingled with my own at each penetration. I grabbed her breasts crushing them in my large hands.

'Naomi, I'm coming,' I said, my voice low guttural.

My daughter's eyes were wide and demanding. 'Yes, daddy,' she gasped. 'Flood me, flood me!'

Her hips bucked beneath me as her second orgasm surged.

I thrust down, hard into her as deep as I could and she cried out as I came, my ejaculate shooting into her, mingling with her own come.

Father and daughter as one.

I collapsed on top of her. We relaxed. The tension of our strained bodies melted away and our breathing slowed down. My cock grew soft inside her and I withdrew, and our mingled come seeped from her soft delicate pussy to stain the bedsheet. The lovemaking had exhausted her and I saw her eyes gradually closing. 'Don't go, daddy . . .' she murmured.

'You know I can't stay, Naomi.'

'Please daddy, please don't . . . go . . .'

Sleep was beginning to take her.

I kissed her on the forehead. 'I love you.'

'I love . . .' but she was gone. She looked so peaceful asleep.

'Same time next year,' I whispered, for it was time I too was gone.

It had been five years now I reflected, as I faded from my daughter's bedroom. Five years since the car crash that had killed me on Halloween night. But every year on that fatal anniversary I returned. Returned to be with my daughter. My Naomi.

I would be back next year where my daughter would be lying in her bed. Awaiting her father's love.