The Return

Story Info
Husband returns home with present for wife.
1k words
3.67
46.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heaven
Heaven
1 Followers

This is my first story so bare with me....

Karen, as a single mother, rarely got any time for herself, so when her husband Daniel told her he was going out of town on business she was happy. Time to lounge around, take long baths, and hog the bed. After 2 days, she was about to climb the walls with pent up sexual energy.

After putting the kids down for their nap, Karen went upstairs to her room. Now, one might think that she was a goodie goodie. She had 2 kids right? She went to her bedside table and opened the drawer. Inside lay an assorted array of dildos and vibrators. Her and Daniel were quite the expert with them. Looking at them, she decided to go the natural way and laid down on the bed. Slowly she slid her fingers down her stomach and under the waist band of her panties, feeling the wetness of her pussy lips. Gently running her fingers along the outside of her lips. She slid her panties off and spread her legs and dipped her finger into her slit.

Feeling how wet it was, and her finger moved easily back and forth. Fluttering over her clit, sending tingles down her spine and feeling the familiar burning sensation she knew came with orgasm. With her other hand she inserted two fingers and pumped her pussy as she circled her clit. Orgasm passed through her, making her breathless and bringing moans to her lips. God, she thought, I sure hope Daniel gets home soon.

* * * * *

Karen hurriedly ran around the house straightening things...preparing for Daniel who would be home any minute. She was so ready for him to be home, she needed more than her fingers now. The kids were sitting down watching a TV show. Karen sat down and waited. Getting up , she went to get a drink and heard the door open. Running to the front door she saw Daniel. She could see in his eyes that he was horny as hell. She walked up to him and he grabbed her, pinned her against the wall and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She met it with her own, tasting his mouth, biting his lips. "Put the kids in bed Karen, I have a surprise for you" Daniel whispered in her ear. "Ok" Karen said breathlessly.

Meeting in the bedroom, Daniel handed her 3 bags. In one, a mesh dress, the area where the nipples should be ,gone. Karen giggled and blushed, getting wet at the thought of her nipples poking through those holes. In the second bag, a pair of garters and hose. No panties. And in the third, a pair of stiletto heels. Karen was so wet she could feel her juices between her legs. She looked at Daniel and saw that he had a bulge in his pants. "Go put them on and then come back here" he said. Hurriedly, she ran and changed. Marveling at how her body looked in the dress. How her nipples poked out and were harder then they had been in a long while.

Slipping the garter on, she felt the heat from her pussy radiating out from between her legs. She slipped on the shoes and went to the bedroom. Daniel was standing there, gloriously naked , his 9 inch cock pointing to the sky. He was massaging it slightly and he smiled as she entered. He motioned for her to come closer. The heat of the moment overpowered her and suddenly she was on her knees with his cock in her mouth. He grunted as she licked and sucked, his head purple and engorged. She nipped at the head, and slurped at the precum that was oozing out. He pulled her away and laid her on the bed.

"oh God Karen, You are so slutty in this!" he groaned. Karen's pussy burned with desire. He knew she liked it when he talked dirty to her. She arched toward him and he looked at her as his hand ran down her body, his lips kissing her breasts, biting her nipples and then sucking them. "Do you want me to eat your slutty pussy Karen?" He asked. " Tell me you want me to eat your pussy".

"Oh God Daniel eat my slut pussy!" She screamed. He slid down her body and ran his tongue down her slit. Parting her lips, he dipped his tongue into her hot hole and moved it in circles. Karen's hips jerked with each lick. He then moved to her clit. Sucking it and biting. "oh god" Karen moaned. " yes lick my pussy Daniel". Daniel started going faster, the idea of his wife being a little slut made him so hot and horny he thought he might cum right there. He put two fingers into her tight hole and she moaned and rotated her hips...moaning and pulling his hair. " oh god Daniel, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, you little slut, cum for me put your pussy juice in my mouth!"

All of a sudden , Karen's hips froze in mid air and she moaned loudly. Daniel felt her pussy spasm around his fingers and he bit her clit hard and she came again. Moving on top of her, he spread her legs wide and rammed his cock completely inside of her. He grunted and started to pound her. She met his thrusts and she knew he wouldn't last long.

After several thrusts, she heard him grunt, felt him stiffen and then felt the warm spurting as he sprayed her insides with is seed. "Oh god!" he moaned. Karen giggled and bit his lip softly. He rolled off of her and laid beside her, draping his leg on hers. It had been a long time for both of them and Karen wanted more. She began to rub her nipples. They instantly sprang up. Daniel watched her and he began to get hard again. "How long do you think the kids will be asleep?" he asked.

"Long enough ..." Karen giggled as Daniel rolled on top of her.

Heaven
Heaven
1 Followers