The Return

Story Info
Master comes home to his kitten.
1.1k words
3.98
21.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day he was come back to home from after 2 months the house was clean and dinner was ready. She was in heat her being half cat half human made her hornier than usual. Amara was in their room fingering thinking about her master her self she dipped her middle finger into her steamy hole.

"Ohhhh..." she purred. She slid his finger all the way inside, and its hot wetness gripped her tightly. She began to slide her finger in and out of herself, and she began to whimper. Lightening bolts of pleasure shot throughout her body, imitating from her crotch. Her thumb began to nudge her clit, causing her to gasp each time. She squeezed a second finger into her tightness causing her tail to whip about wildly. Her ears perked up when she heard a voice.

"Look like someone couldn't wait for me to come home." The voice said. She looked towards the door and saw her master standing in the doorway with a bulge in his pants.

"Master Sillion your home." She screamed and tackled him to the ground Amara leaned forward and was kissing his neck, her tail expertly rubbing his hard cock through his jeans.

Mischievously, she undid his button and pulled down his fly. She bent down to his lap as her hand pulled out his massive hard on. 7 inches of him were sticking straight in the air. He was so thick! Seeing it didn't help her condition any, as waves of desire surged through her pussy. She kissed the mushroom head of his penis, and he gasped. Not bothering to tease, she slipped his cock right in her mouth, sliding her lips most of the way down immediately.

"Ohhhh..." he moaned, his hand remained on back of her head. His fingers slid into her hair as she began to bob her head up and down on his lap. She was so good at that! They were so good together! They were like one, each one in tune with the other's feelings and needs. His thumb began to make his way down toward her pussy and nudge her clit, causing her to gasp in his mouth each time. He squeezed a second finger into her tightness.

"Ohhh God..." she gasped

Her lips glided expertly up and down his shaft, sucking hard and slurping loudly. 'Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' he loved listening to her sucks his cock. He felt amazing; he nearly forgot what he was doing. His lust, his love, and his desire for her were more intense than anyone can comprehend. He felt like he could fuck this goddess over and over again until he died. He was humping his hips up a little, driving his cock further into her mouth. Amara didn't mind, though. She could nearly take his entire dick, and didn't mind if he banged her throat a little. She loved him, and loved to make him want her.

Sensing that he was going to cum she had stopped; Amara pulled his organ out of her mouth with a 'slurp'. She looked up at him, smiling. His mouth was on hers, his tongue forcing its way inside. Her tail wrapped around his shaft and she began to stroke him as they exchanged tongues. His hands grabbed her breasts over her sundress, caressing them, squeezing them as he humped her hand. They were gasping for breath, kissing so hard. She broke the kiss.

"I need you to fuck me, Sillion." she whispered, laying her on their bed his hand worked its way down to her pussy

"God, you're so wet!" he said between kisses

"I know, I wanted you to fuck me so badly but you weren't here to do it." She said

Kissing hungrily, breathing heavily, he bent his knees, touching the head of his exposed cock against her naked, wet slit. She was so wet; she sucked the first two inches of him inside her tremendous warmth.

"Mmmmmph." she purred into his mouth, his cock stretching her vagina wide.

He drove himself upward, forcing all seven inches of him to sheath inside her.

"Ohhhh..." she purred, kissing him again. He felt so incredible inside her! He reached so deep. Thrills shot up her spine and this time would not go away. She felt like she would cum soon. Sillion began to fuck Amara they were unaware of anything else going on in the world. He was inside her; it felt like heaven that was all they knew. Pulling back halfway, he thrusted up into the helpless girl again.

"UNH!" she moaned as he broke the kiss. He kissed over her cheek to the side of her neck. She could feel his breath on her skin as he began to slide in and out of her.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Ohh! Unh! Ohh!" she moaned softly, orgasm rising. He gently nipped at her ear, still sliding his long pole in and out of the depths of her needy pussy. His hand had lost its grip on her panties, and they had slid back across her pussy a little. Fortunately they were silk and did nothing to hurt the sensation he was feeling. He had a tight grip on her bare ass, holding her leg high in the air as he pistoned in and out of her. Her tail was flailing behind his thrusting ass, the sensation she was feeling, of having such a big cock glide in and out of her slick; hungry vagina was just too much. She tried to stifle her moans but they just became too loud.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! ... OHHHHH!" she let out a long cry, cumming violently. Her heart was pounding, her body became flushed, and the inner walls of her pussy convulsed around him as the orgasm took over. She was gasping for breath, a helpless ragdoll as Sillion slid up into her repeatedly. Kissing at her neck. She was breathing and purred in his ear, he went so deep!

"Ohhh I love you so much!" she cried softly, finally recovering a little.

"I love you, too Amara!" he gasped, "You are so fucking hot!"

"I'm cumming!" he cried, still slamming up into her.

"Ohh God cum inside me hunny!" she moaned.

Sillion jammed his penis all the way inside Amara's eager vagina and held it there. He moaned, cock jerking wildly inside her.

A huge, thick stream of cum flew out the end of his penis and into her womb. Another load of semen fired inside her as he pressed against her.

He started shaking as he continued to ejaculate writhing her depths. His searching lips found hers and they kissed passionately, breathlessly as the severity of his orgasm died down.

The last of his cum trickled out of his dick and into her pussy as they came to their senses. He pulled his softening member out of her and they broke apart. "HMMMMM! You are amazing I'm glad you return when you did." she said between kisses. "I love you!"