The Return

Story Info
Young virgin couple meet at the Literotica Bar.
1.7k words
3.71
7.1k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Walks in and goes to the fire and stretches out*

"Can I get a red wine please?"

Un-heard and un-noticed someone enters the bar in the shadows, no one can see him or hear him. If one was to look to the darkest corner they would only see the piercing yellow glow of a pair of eyes

*sensing someone in the room I look around and see these amazing yellow eyes*

Talking a whiff of the air, Wolffpak can tell that there is a good chance to find nourishment for both body and soul here tonight

* I prop myself on my elbows and Take a sip of my wine, I stare in to the fire still sensing someone or something in the shadows but what ever it is wont come out. I let the fire show my body and the red in my hair shines, I'm Nervous about this new thing in the bar but it is a good nervous*

I slink around the shadows of the bar looking at the patrons within, I sense a very strong yet sensual being within somewhere I know I must have her.

* I look around I hear a noise but can't figure out what it is...my breathing comes faster at the noise*

suddenly I see the raven hair shimmering in the fire light, the body is slightly obscured from this angle. I cannot see her face, but I sense true beauty and confidence from her. The only way to see her is to come out of the shadows and into the light, not what I am used to.

* I freeze and wait I smell the air but nothing my human nose can detect. I've become afraid*

I step out of the sanctity of the deep shadows, my heart races with trepidation. I cannot help myself; with each breath I take I am drawn to the raven-haired goddess, by her sent. I find it is a drug that I cannot get away from or get enough of. I breathe deeply to fill my sent glands with her and step further into the light.

*I see him, he looks amazing, and I stare my blood pumping along with fear. As I watch him I'm hoping he comes to the fire but I also fear at how my body is reacting to him, I don't want it to stop*

I can smell the fear of the raven haired being, it stirs my animal hunger. I can also smell her growing pheromone level. Being a Halfling of the Canus Lupus tribe I have the form of a man 6' tall with the muscles, sent glands, eyes, animal instinct and lust of the wolves my people have co-habitated with these last two centuries in the deepest forests of the border world. I am the first of my kind to venture out among the "outlanders", and I want to experience all that this land has to offer. The raven haired being is trembling ever so slightly with anticipation, this intrigues me. I approach cautiously into the glow thrown off of the fire.

* I realize I'm staring and I turn to look into the fire, I can smell him, his scent, it stirs my demon side my eyes glow red when I look at him over my shoulder*

She is different that others in this place, this being is more like me a mix of human and other beast. As she turns and looks at me her eyes are fiery red as the fire coals behind her, she is sniffing the air as I am with my approach. When I am within touching range, of her, she flicks out her tongue as if using it to sniff at me; she must be of a serpent descendent like the dragons on high. I stop to let her serpentine tongue greet my sent and it flicks further out to touch the tip of upper realms of my forehead as if tasting me I tense with animal instinct, ready to do battle if needed. But the tongue returns to her mouth, and a grin is forming on her

* I smile and pat the floor beside me*

"come and sit, have a glass of wine with me."

* I offer my hand*

"I am Tatiana, you are not Like the others here are you?"

Nor are you, I say as I sit down and with the tip of my finger wipe off the imperceptible wetness you left on my forehead. I nonchalantly raise my finger to my own mouth and taste you; a very delectable sweetness with a bit of a bite assaults my taste buds. I am Wolffpak Tatiana and I see that we have much in common; I would love to try this wine you speak of.

*I pull out a bottle of Klingon Blood Wine and pour 2 glasses*

"here you go...my blood is what makes it good"

* I sip my wine and watch Wolffpak looking at the wine. I smile*

I take the wine and inhale its aroma. It is a sudden assault of my senses, I find my mind reeling and my body prickles with desire. I think to my self if this is with her blood than I am going to have to get more of it or better yet her. I calm my animal instincts and take a sip of the wine. "Delectable my dear Tatiana, a very good drink this wine. I relax a little as others fade from my peripheral vision to let me give you more of my attention. You are a Halfling as well aren¢t you?

" Yes my father was a water demon and my mother was human...they fell in love and she went with him to live in the sea...then when my mother found out she was pregnant with me they returned to the village"

* I stand and change in to my demon form...I slither my tail around your body and caress your neck*

My instincts take over and I rise to a crouch emitting a low warning growl, my eyes turning a deep yellow with dead black pinpoint pupils. I am not used to being touched, but I wait to see what will happen

* I hear the warning growl and answer with flicking my tongue out to taste your lips...I continue with my tail gently caressing your neck, back, and thighs all the while looking into your eyes your sensing inner turmoil...I pull away and change back into my human form. *

I relax as your form changes back but sill stay crouching, how do you do that, I am a Halfling, but do not change form. Your other form is foreign to me and dare I say a bit alarming to me. I sit back down and tentatively reach out and touch your soft warm skin, not like your scaly reptilian skin of a few moments ago. My hand lingers upon your skin a moment longer and I feel your temperature rise slightly. Good I think to my self, this being is receptive to me. I drink again of the intoxicating bouquet of your sent and wine to slake my thirst

" My mother was a sorceress. Her ability was to change forms, she was glad when she saw I could too it meant I would belong to both worlds"

*I close my eyes as you touch me, I feel the heat in my body rise and you respond to me. I moan deep in my throat forgetting about your good hearing. *

As I let my touch release I hear the almost imperceptible sound from deep within your being, a good sign. I relax more and sit back on my haunches. You are a very interesting being, I am glad I met you. I look upon your human form with interest. Your creamy skin almost glows in the reflected light of the fireplace. You have high cheekbones a softly sculpted nose and ruby red lips that hold a slight smirk. Your skin is totally without blemish, smooth silky looking and very alluring.

* I open my eyes to look at you*

"Tell me about yourself, where are you from?"

* Gooseflesh rises on my skin and a fine sheen of perspiration forms on my skin...I lick my lips while looking at you*

I am from a place at the edge of your world of existence, the place is called the DEN by my people. We have lived in co-existence with the wolves of the hinterland for centuries. We were driven there by the ancient ones when they found out that we could adapt to our surroundings and the people or animals around us. They wanted to rid themselves of us, saying that we were a race of stealers of the soul. We learned to hunt with the wolves and over time we were starting to be born with more and more of the wolf attributes. Strength, agility, night vision smell and the ability to sense what the animals and people around us were feeling

*I listen to your voice*

"it sound very interesting...I would like to see it someday"

*my breathing becomes shallower and faster while I listen to you*

I have come to this part of the world to see if my people can return to the place of sea and land. We live in a place that has no definition of these things. All things are in a haze for us and I crave the solid substance of you place here. We want to come back to the land of the people and animals. I see that Halflings seem to be acceptable here as well as your kind, changelings is what my people would call you. (I smell the moisture on her skin and it make my head spin, this one is powerful with her pheromones. I must be careful lest my animal instincts for mating take over.)

"I think that your people could move back to this land, these people are very understanding. The owner of this bar is a dragon but she is not here very much."

*I sense your arousal and my heart starts to pound*

"Lets go for a walk on the beach I'll show you around if you would like"

* I stand and offer you my hand*