The Return Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But why you're not wearing something warmer? You're shivering!' she looked concerned.

'Well, this is my first in hills. I knew, it'll be cold but didn't expect so severe,' I tried to reason for.

She did not say anything for a while and then asked me apprehensively, 'Would you mind some drinks? You'll feel better.'

'Thanks but I'm fine, don't worry,' I replied.

She did not respond. It was not coffee, she offered, I was sure and she could not insist me for having a drink. I looked outside, through the window but felt intuitively that she was looking at me.

'Are you single?' she asked.

Turning back at her, I answered, 'Yeah, single again,' and after a brief pause, continued, 'Sara, my daughter's eight. She's in a boarding school.'

'Ah, free bird! That's why you're looking for a job, so far away from your place!' she found a reason.

She appeared to me as friendly, unpretentious, jolly but inquisitive about other's life, like any other woman. In case of a man, asking my single status, it would have different connotations, other considerations, I thought.

'Hun,' I heard her asking him, 'would you please pass me the Cokes? You kept those in bags?'

Nodding head, bending down, he was frisking a bag, which he kept near his feet.

Turning at me, she informed, 'Hey, I'm having one and I insist you to have one. It'll stop your shivers!' she winked.

I laughed off from the way of her telling me.

By then, Suman took out two mid-sized plastic bottles of Coke from the bag and handed it over to Indira.

Placing one bottle in my hand, leaning at me, she whispered, 'It's vodka with coke; tasty and no smell! It'll warm you up!'

I laughed again on hearing her description and prescription. I was reluctant but the way she pushed the bottle in my hand, I could not refuse.

While opening cap of the bottle, she said to me, 'No need to worry or feel shy. Don't think much, you need that!'

I drink on occasions. The last time, I had a drinks was in a colleague's birthday party about a month back, I recalled.

We barely knew each other, even before an hour and it was crazy her idea to warm up me, to save me from coldness. Apprehensive, I was thinking of ways to avoid the drink but I already accepted the bottle. They appeared gentle and decent and I've no reason for getting paranoid. The cold chill was getting more and more unbearable with the passing time, one drink in car would not make me drunk and it would make me warm, I was thinking about the reasons to open my bottle.

Noticing my inertia, she understood my apprehension, 'Come on, we've to sit here for three-four hours and you'll be sitting next to me shivering all the way! It's not fair!' she asserted and continued after a brief pause, 'I've warm clothes, which I can share with you but unfortunately those're in suitcase! Unless, you're a teetotaller or doubt us that we'll rob you, you can take few sips; it'll warm you up!'

Feeling ashamed and awkward, I was in denial, 'Of course not. In fact, I appreciate your concern and you're so generous in sharing with me!' I said to her quickly and taking a pause, I continued, 'But it's your drink and I don't think, you'll get it on way, in case you need more.' At the end, I tried to sound amusing to cover up my embarrassing reluctance, so far.

Her smile broadened with my reply, 'Silly! I'm not that heavy drinker. And don't worry, we' got enough in stock,' she winked.

By then, Suman had another bottle of Coke in his hand. He opened and raising the bottle, he stated in a low tone, 'Ladies, I'm having mine, Cheers!'

Indira turned face to look at him and she raised her bottle, 'Cheers!'

Turning at me, she whispered, 'He's having whisky!'

I chuckled, 'So ingenious!'

Opening my bottle, I raised it and said to her in low voice, 'Cheers!'

She sipped from her bottle and following her, I took my first sip. The distinct taste of coke filled in my mouth but I coughed a little while the warmth of vodka passed my throat, prompting her to hold my hand, 'Easy!' she said to me.

'Sorry, I'm not that expert!' I said to her in broken words, while trying to soothe my throat.

'Neither am I but take small sips,' she advised with smile.

I nodded. We were talking in a low voice. The humming sound of the car made it barely audible to anyone else in the car.

Suman took out a big pack of chips, on frisking his bag again and he passed it to Indira. While Suman held her bottle, opening the pack of chips, Indira kept it on her lap. Taking few chips from the packet, he passed back her bottle, 'Have fun!'

She chuckled, 'Yeah, just don't bother us!'

I was sipping cautiously, not to hurt my throat again and took some chips from the packet at her lap. As we continued sipping from the bottles, intermittently munching on chips; I felt, I was not feeling cold anymore. I was feeling tired for making continuous tedious journeys for last couple of day was but I was not feeling tired anymore. I felt my cheeks turning hot. I could not make out how long it took for us but we finished our drinks simultaneously. Suman took back the empty bottles. By the time, it was dark and we hit on the bad patch of the road.

The driver was driving at a slow speed, avoiding craters and boulders on road but with frequent twisting and turning of the car, we were tumbling over one another. Clutching the hand rest at my right, I tried to balance myself. Indira grasping the front seat tried to remain steady but we all swayed right and left vehemently. Indira giggled, as she fell on me, 'Oh, I'm so sorry!' While saying, 'it's Ok,' in reply, I fell on her. We were tumbling over one another and giggling together.

In a while, the driver stopped the car in a small place, where few shops were still open. The passengers at back and the children on the front seat got down from the car. The started the car immediately, as soon as they got down. The broken road and tumbling continued.

Unperturbed by car swinging, on frisking the bag, Suman had taken out something, which appeared, like a ladies shawl. On unfolding, he threw it over Indira. On pulling the end, she spread it over me. I protested, 'Hey, I don't need that! Thanks but I'm not feeling cold anymore.'

But she asserted, she could not use it, leaving me alone in cold and we had to share the shawl. The shawl was not long enough to cover three of us comfortably. Due to her insistence, I had to sit closer to Indira to keep the shawl over me.

Bad road ended in a while. Outside was totally dark, except the road ahead. In hills, at night, headlights of vehicles can be seen afar. Approaching vehicles look like dots of light, coming forward, at times losing sight in bends of the road; playing hide and seek game. The scene is enchanting, which I had seen before reaching the bad road part. But there was hardly any vehicle on road after crossing the bad road. Silence engulfed inside and I closed my eyes thinking about my train journey ahead.

I would reach station by 7 or 7-30 pm and the train was supposed to leave at 10 pm; enough layover, I thought. But displacement of the shawl disturbed my thinking. In a chilly evening, on feeling the warmth beneath a shawl, you get easily disturbed, when it's taken back.

My eyes opened reflexively and I found Suman trying to snuggle with Indira, which resulted in displacement of my cover. Indira had her eyes closed. I could not complain, the shawl belong to them. I turned my face looking through the window. It was pitch dark at outside, except the road ahead illuminated with headlights of the car. The driver had switched on a small decorative figure of a 'Laughing Man' on the dash board, making it glow and it reduced darkness inside the car.

But we were sitting too close, right arm of Indira was pressed against my left arm and I felt when her arms moved from there. I did not turn my gaze inside but could feel every time she moved hand, may be to ward off his hand, I thought. On hearing the distinct sound of unzipping a zipper for long, I thought instantly it could be of the leather jacket, she was wearing. I was deprived of such pleasures for a long time. Their sudden intimacy and the intoxicant in me were influencing my thoughts. Closing eyes, I was trying to understand the happenings, beside me.

Her right arm, pressed against my left arm, was pushing a little and releasing the push in a rhythm. On failing to supress my inquisitiveness, turning inside, I tried to see through corner of my eyes but could not see much in darkness. But I heard her, when she spoke in a low voice, 'Now the other one.'

At the very moment, I understood, what she meant. His hand was on her boobs and she asked him to get the other one. My cheeks were heating up again. As they got busy in themselves, cover of the shawl shirked from me slowly. In the semi-darkness of the car, from the movement of hump in the shawl, I could made as his hand moving from left reached to her right breast. Her right arm was pressing against my left arm periodically and from the movement of hump on the shawl, I knew he was kneading her breast. Strangely, I was getting aroused, enjoying her arm pressing over mine. She was getting restless with time and pulling up her hand from her lap, she placed her right hand on my forearm. My hands were kept on my lap. I let her hand rest on mine, thinking it may be rude to move away my hand. Suddenly, gripping my wrist, she turned her face at me and a low moan escaped from her lips, 'ahhh...'

Fortunately, I turned my face towards the window in time and her moan was near my left ear, at my back. Leaning against me, she put her head on my shoulder. I freaked out but did not react.

They had right to be close and I should not be a problem anyway, I thought.

But her fingers, grip on my wrist was tightening in rhythm with her arm press against my arm. She moaned again, 'ahhh.'

With her rhythmic arm press and firming grip over my wrist, I was feeling tingle inside; my breasts ached for touches, wanted to be kneaded. Suddenly withdrawing her head from my shoulder, her hand from my wrist, she straightened herself and the shawl over us, fell down. Turning my face inside, looking through corner of my eyes, I saw her open breasts, in the semi-darkness inside the car. Quickly, pulling up the shawl from my lap, wrapping me, I looked outward.

For sharing the shawl, we were sitting pretty close, her arm was pressed on my arm and her thigh was touching mine. As on straightening herself, she moved away, I could make out from her movements, she sat leaning against her husband. They fumbled for a while and I heard again the distinct sound of unzipping a zipper but it was very short, unlike what I heard before, while her jacket was unzipped. Sitting close, feeling warmth of her body, witnessing their frenzy; I grew some affinity with them, I was getting wet. And felt little left out, when moving away from me, she leaned on her husband.

But, I cannot complain. The deadly Coke's working for me, I thought.

The shawl started shirking from me again. I looked at them again, through corner of my eyes. His head was inclined against the seat, her head was on his shoulder and her face was downward. Engrossed, her hand was moving beneath the shawl and movement of her elbow had resulted in fluttering of the shawl. Changing my gaze, I looked outside. Movements of the shawl continued for some time but with short breaks and in a while, I heard her low voice, 'My hand's paining. Now, my turn.'

She straighten herself, again dropping the shawl over me. I turned my head inside and fortunately escaped getting hurt from her elbow. At that very moment, she raised up hands for making a bun of her loose hair. The shawl slipped from her too and again I saw her breasts. Quickly, turning my head I looked outside.

Picking up the shawl, almost by hugging, she spread it over me. I felt her breast pressing on my arm, while she spread the shawl over me. She whispered me in a sexy voice, 'Oh sweetie, please don't mind.'

Pangs of passion, ignited by the intoxicated coke? I wondered in my thoughts but could not make out, what I should not mind; for almost hurting me with her elbow or for what they were engaged into.

Looking at her, when our eyes met in the semi-darkness of the car, I smiled at her, 'Yeah, its ok.'

I owe it to them. They shared me drinks and they have right, my tizzy brain thought.

Their playfulness was affecting me. Thrilled with what-would-happen-next, feeling the tingle growing inside me, I did not want to disturb them anyway and looked at outside through the window. On fixing the shawl over me, reclining back, stretching legs forward, she kept her head on my shoulder again. Again, her arm was pressed against my arm and her thigh was pressed against my thigh.

In a while, pressure on my arm increased followed by the sound of snapping a buckle and unzipping. I figured out from the pressure on my arm, her hand movements and sound of unclasping that she lowered her jeans. Pressure from his thigh on my thigh had also increased and I heard her long sigh. I could not resist the temptation to look inside and slanting my head, I tried to follow them with corner of my eyes.

Suman also was reclining on his seat and her face was tilted towards him. It gave me an opportunity to look at them, without getting noticed by any of them. It was obvious from the location of bulge on the shawl that Suman had placed his hand in her groin area and from the movements it appeared that he was rubbing her there. Her sighs in relief increased as he rubbed on the right spot. His fingers worked there for two-three minutes when, moving hand she placed her hand on mine. Her fumbling fingers clasped mine but soon her grip tightened over my fingers. She tilted head towards me and quickly, I turned back my head at right. Low moans escaped from her lips, 'Ahhh.' Her lips were next to my ear and I could even hear sound of her lip licks. Her grips were alternately loosening and tightening over my fingers and with passing time, it was getting extremely difficult for me to keep my calm.

Getting carried away more and more with their passion, I thought, 'Oh my God, what's she doing?'

And then, lifting my right hand, she placed it on her left breast. I felt the jolt on touching soft, warm skin of her breast and impulsively tried to remove my hand but she held her fingers over mine. She pressed over my fingers to keep them there and whispered in my ear, 'Please...,'

Feeling her supple breast in palm, in excitement, I stopped to retract and let my fingers remain there. In a few minutes, she pushed her fingers, almost prodded my fingers to move and press over her breast. Getting carried away, I started moving my fingers, pressing on her breast and gradually she removed her fingers from mine. Her left hand slowly moved towards me and I gasped when her fingers grasped my left breast over cardigan. I could not think about anything, my mind had gone blank in those moments. She did not lose time in unbuttoning my cardigan, lifting my top and bra worn inside and clasped my breast. I moaned when cupping my breast, her probing fingers lightly pinched on my nipple. Moving from one to another, she kept on pressing my breasts and pinching on nipples. Awakened in anticipation, they were erect in no time. Her face was very close to my left ear and she was breathing heavy. She whispered, 'Mmm... lovely,' and flicking out her tongue, she pushed it on my ear. Extremely exhilarated with the sound of her moving tongue, drenching inside my ear while her fingers pinching on my nipples, I broke into moan, 'Umm...Ohhh my God...'

I did not move while she pulled down and withdrew her hand from my breasts. My moving hand was feeling contour of her firm but supple breasts. Withdrawing hand, she held my face by chin and drawing near to her, she kissed on my lips. She kissed me passionately, sucking my lips, pushing her throbbing tongue inside and it was a different experience. Feminine smell of creams and cosmetics from her face filled my nostrils and responding to her passionate kiss, I sucked on her lips, pushed my tongue inside her mouth. While we were kissing, the shawl dropped, opening the little cover I had on me. My cardigan was wide open, tee and bra was lifted up and my front was totally exposed, revealing my breasts, being fondled and skin around my belly.

My hand, roaming over her breasts, loosening slowly, dropped down on her lap but jolted up on touching his wrist. Withdrawing hand from my breasts, pushing her right hand along my back, grabbing my right shoulder, she dragged me towards her. As I tilted at her, holding my left hand with her left hand, she put my hand on his open throbbing dick. Her fingers covered mine, gripping over my fingers and she moved my hand up and down over his dick. Warm flowing liquid dampened my fingers, while it reached top end of his dick. Leaning against her, my stretched hand was touching on his moving wrist, buried deep inside her thighs. Dropping her right hand from my shoulder, reaching my right tit, she started kneading.

My mind was in coma. I had not touched a dick for over a year but I felt nothing, no shock for touching a total stranger, as she made me massage on his dick, firmly gripping over my fingers. My panties was soaking with my juices. Suddenly pulling up hand from my breast, she withdrew hand from by back and pushed her fingers down on my lap, inside my legging and soaked panties. I moaned when her finger touched my wet pussy. She pushed in her two fingers deep inside and I clenched my teeth to stop moaning, getting loud. Forgetting the surrounding, I pushed up my waist to make more room for her skilled fingers and she did not miss the opportunity to delve in more, pushing another finger deep inside.

She gradually loosened her fingers, covering mine. But I did not need any more prodding from her and my fingers moved in a frenzy, on the full length of his huge dick. As I continued rubbing over his dick, she withdrew her fingers completely. She brought her left hand over my left boob. Taking my nipple in between her thumb and forefinger, she squeezed hard and I could not supress my small cry of pain, 'Ouch.' Fortunately, it was not that loud and did not startle the driver. Looking at her, I found her grinning at me, exposing her white teeth, visible in the semi-darkness of the car.

As I continued stroking, suddenly he spasmed violently and hot liquids flowed over my fingers. I could not make due to it abruptness but hurriedly withdrawing hand from my boob, Indira put a piece of cloth from over my fingers. Keeping the piece of cloth over my fingers, she griped over my fingers again but his dick started limping. Unclasping my fingers from his dick, she placed it back on my lap, leaving the sticky piece of cloth in my palm. Grabbing my right breast, she rubbed the sticky liquid all over my breast. Her tweaking fingers pressed the liquid more on my nipple.

Her fingers, deep inside my pussy, wet with my juices were working without break. Suman also was working in between her thighs fervently. Reeling with intense pleasure, failing to take it anymore, I shook my head and gasped while I cummed, filling her fingers with my juices. She shuddered in cumming instantly, at the same time.

I did not know, how long I sat like that, in a delirium. My cardigan parted open, my top pulled up, my breasts exposed but when I opened my eyes, noticing quickly passing street lights from the window, I could make out that we almost reached our destination. Quickly, lowering my bra and top, I buttoned my cardigan. Adjusting panties, I pulled up my legging. On finishing with my dress, I looked at them from corner of my eyes. Leaning against one another, inside the shawl, both were dozing.