The Return of Chyna

Story Info
Chyna's back, and WWE will never be the same.
1.6k words
3.64
20.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers

The Ninth Wonder Returns

The Elimination Chamber main event is in full swing, six men locked in the miles of chain link. Kofi Kingston, the first man in the ring, lays in a shattered heap after he missed a high clothesline of the top of one of the pods. His tag team partner, R-Truth, has already been eliminated along with Chris Jericho.

In the ring, CM Punk, John Cena, and Triple H battle back and forth, trading blows, signature moves, and finishers. Punk hits a G.T.S. On Cena, but when Triple H goes for a Pedigree, Cena counters with an AA.

When Punk goes for the Anaconda Vice on Triple H, Cena jumps on Punk and locks in the STF. With the STF locked in and no way to break it, Punk eventually has to tap, but Triple H is there when Cena gets up. Quietly, behind the action, Kofi is starting to come around. Triple H locks up the double under-hook, ready for the Pedigree. Suddenly, the loudspeakers come alive.

"Don't treat me like a woman."

Hunters eyes go wide.

"Don't treat me like a man."

Kofi starts spinning behind Hunter.

"Don't treat me like you know me."

Cena lifts Triple H and throws the AA, and Kofi catches Cena with Trouble in Paradise. Both of the big competitors are laid out. Kofi covers both of them at the same time and the ref counts 1...2...3!

Cena is out, but Triple h barely manages to get a shoulder up. Kofi goes for the boom drop, and Triple H moves out of the way. He catches Kofi with the pedigree, and that's the match.

"So Triple H is the champion again, and Sheamus holds on to his title."

On Raw the next night, the Royal Rumble winner, Randy Orton, informs Sheamus that he will be challenging for the WHC. With the Rumble Winner decided, the only thing left to figure out is the number one contender for the WWE title.

The board of directors announces that there will be a tournament to decide the new number one contender.

A week later, John Cena faces Kofi, CM Punk faces Big Show, and Jericho faces Alberto Del Rio in matches that set up most of the second round. The last match of the tournament is declared a surprise return match, with the promise that both contenders have either held or been number one contender for the title.

The main event is getting ready to start, and suddenly the arena goes dark. A bell tolls twice, and a funeral dirge screams across the arena. The purple lights go to the stage, and a dark figure stands in the walkway. Slowly, The Undertaker walks down to the ring. As he enters the ring, the lights go back up while he raises his arms, and the audience sits in stunned awe as the man from the dark side waits for his opponent.

The lights go down again, and the opponents music starts with a familiar line.

"What's up, is this on? You think you can tell me what to do? Think you can tell me what to wear? You think that you're better? You better get ready. To bow to the master. Break it down!"

The audience explodes, assuming that Shawn Michaels or Billy Gunn has returned. The last thing most people expect is what comes next. The green spotlight hits the stage as the music goes quiet.

"Don't treat me like a woman!"

The new theme song, performed by Fozzy with the original lyrics of the Ninth Wonder of the World's theme, plays across the audience. The audience, already is a frenzy, practically blows the roof off the building.

A tall woman walks into the green light, her musculature obviously having just been returned to it's previous state. She flexes arms that make even the toughest of modern divas look extremely puny. The light gets brighter as she changes poses, and the whole world can see.

Chyna is back.

She heads to the ring looking as ready as she ever has. Her sculpted body flexing as she walks. The thousands of men who have watched her fucked in porno over the last few years are turned on on top of their excitement. As Chyna hits the ring, her music stops, but the audience won't quiet. Even the sounds of Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler's announcing can barely be heard. The match starts and Chyna and Undertaker circle for a moment. When 'Taker goes in for a grapple, Chyna is right there.

Collar and elbow tie up.

They hold the tie up until 'Taker walks Chyna into a corner and the ref counts four. 'Taker let's go, not wanting to loose his title shot over a DQ. As he steps back, Chyna reaches over the ref and slaps 'Taker.

"You want it, well come get it, big boy. I'm after the title and you ain't gonna stop me!"

'Taker stares in disbelief, and the charges Chyna in the corner. Chyna ducks out, and catches 'Taker on the rebound with a (Michael Cole says) Vintage DDT. Stunned, the Undertaker takes a moment, but sits up finally after Chyna celebrates a moment. She doesn't see him, though, and turns around to get caught by the throat. Up and down, something most men in the audience will tell you she is used to, and Chyna is laid out by a choke slam. 'Taker hits a knee and does his throat slash taunt.

As Chyna struggles to regain her feet, 'Taker gets ready for the tombstone behind her. She turns around, and sees 'Taker going for his finisher.

Falling back a step, she fakes him out into following her, then hammer throws him into the corner by grabbing him and falling down quickly. She kips up to her feet, and sees 'Taker facing the ring-post in the corner still. She takes a step back, handsprings and hops up over top of the dead man. She locks in the double under-hook, jumps from the top rope, and delivers her own special brand of Pedigree. With 'Taker down, she sits on his face with her legs across his arms, and waits for the three count.

1...2...3! Chyna wins!

The Audience goes wild!

But she isn't done yet. Chyna stands up and literally tears her wrestling top from her chest, exposing her massive tits. Reaching over the ropes, she calls for a mic and gets one.

"I know some of you know I've been doing porn for the last few years, and while I loved it, I still missed wrestling. So I'm going to combine the two now that the board has granted me a contract with no escape clause.

And right now, I think I'm going to combine them on The Deadman."

With that, Chyna removes the bottoms from her outfit, and stands in the ring completely nude. Reaching down, she pulls down the 'Taker's outfit till his cock stands out nine inches long and very hard from wrestling with the powerful diva. Chyna sits on her knees next to his head. "I'm gonna suck your cock and then ride you. When 'm done, I'm gonna ask you who sucks you better, me or that slut wife of yours. Feel free to tell me on live TV. If I'm wrong, I can't really be embarrassed about sex any more now can I."

With no further ado, Chyna starts sucking 'Taker's dick, swallowing the whole thing time after time. When even the Deadman thinks he can take no more, Chyna raises her hips and slams them down, impaling herself to the kidneys on his dick. Right in the middle of the ring, with thirty million people watching, Chyna rides the Undertaker's dick until he cums into her pussy, pulls him out of her, and swallows his cock whole while he is still cumming.

'Taker's eyes roll back in his head, but he isn't doing it as he pours semen down the woman's throat. At the end of his long, well-milked orgasm, he watches as the Ninth Wonder hungrily slides two fingers into her pussy over and over again, eating his cum as she draws it out of her. Finally, she leans back on one hand and rubs her pearl for a moment, two fingers still curled inside, and then squirts all over 'Taker's face, leaving him beaten, fucked, and drenched in her girl-cum.

When the orgasm spasms stop, Chyna grabs the mic and puts it in 'Taker's face.

"So, who's better, Deadman? Who sucked and fucked you better? Me? Or your slut ass wife?"

'Taker's eyes are glazed over and he can't seem to catch his breath, but he does manage to get out one word. "You."

Chyna stands triumphantly over her first victim. She smiles, knowing she is on her way to the WWE title, and to making Triple H pay for humiliating her with Steph all those years ago.

But first, another tall order is at hand. While CM Punk and Chris Jericho fight, She would be facing the leader of the Cenation, and then the winners had to fight the next week. Then, Mania. But next Monday... Cena.

I hope you liked this story. If you have anyone you want to see me write up as an "Opponent" for Chyna, men or women, let me know. Also, from now until I post the Cena match, I haven't decided if Jericho or Punk should be her next opponent, so let me know who you think it should be. Your votes count! Just email me your opinion! See you next time!

Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers