The Return of Liz & Katie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry we fell asleep on you last night," my wife said, smiling at me as she spoke, "but nothing helps me relax more than an evening of great sex and a belly full of semen."

"I couldn't have said it any better myself," I chimed in, reaching out to hold my wife's hand across our kitchen table.

"The great sex, or the belly full of semen?" she quipped, squeezing my hand and giggling at her own cleverness.

"Both!" I blurted out, covering my mouth with my other hand as I laughed.

"Oh, you two are too cute," Katie said. "But it was actually Liz and I who fell asleep on you last night!"

"Yeah, literally, on you!" Liz added.

We all laughed as we recalled the fond memory.

"But I wanted to ask you," Liz said in a more serious tone, looking at me as she spoke. "What does it taste like, you know, a creampie?"

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you too," Katie added.

Both women looked at me, and their expressions were sincere.

"It's fantastic, delicious," I began. "It's like filling your whole mouth with vaginal juices, only ten times better! It tastes like love."

I paused for a moment to think of ways to best describe my favorite dessert. Adjectives just didn't seem to do justice.

Both women sat quietly, waiting patiently for me to continue.

"It's like, any time I bury my face between the legs of the woman I love, she always tastes sweet and wonderful to me," I began again, nodding in the direction of my scrumptious wife.

"I know what you mean," Liz blurted out, breaking into a fit of giggling, which rapidly spread to the other women at the table, as usual.

"I do too," Katie giggled, reaching across the table to hold Liz's hand and licking her lips seductively when their eyes met.

My darling wife and I were already holding hands in the center of the table, and we took Katie's and Liz's hands in ours, like a sports team getting ready for a big game.

"But when we finish making love," I continued when the giggling had run its course, "and I'm licking up and swallowing not just my own semen, but the delicious combined mixture of the passion we have just shared, and at the same time bringing orgasmic pleasure to the woman I love, well, there's nothing better in the world than that. And I'll sleep happily with a belly full of semen every night."

I lowered my gaze to our hands on the table, feeling at least a little self-conscious about the heavy proclamation I had just made.

My wife squeezed my hand again, and her two best friends' hands as well.

"That was so sweet," Liz said softly when I had finished.

"I want to try eating a creampie," Katie said, looking at me and then at my wife.

"I do, too," Liz said, also glancing between my wife and me, "and sleep happily with a belly full of semen."

"Yes," Katie nodded.

We all sat quietly for several moments, our hands still together in the center of the kitchen table.

I was trying to take in what was just proposed, imagining the possible ways this could be accomplished and wondering where Liz and Katie's suggestion would lead my wife and me as a couple.

After a long, ponderous pause, Katie squeezed our hands and asked softly, "Do you think we could do that sometime?"

"Please?" Liz pleaded.

There was another long pause, during which my wife locked eyes with me and smiled ever so radiantly.

"What are you doing next Saturday?" the sexiest woman I have ever known, sitting directly across from me at our kitchen table and squeezing my hand as well as those of her two best friends, asked with a gleam in her eye.

To be continued in "The Return of Liz and Katie (Part 2)."

12