The Return of Liz & Katie Pt. 02

Story Info
Creampie dessert for wife's lesbian friends.
7.9k words
4.7
18.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to try eating a creampie," Katie said, looking at me and then at my wife.

"I do, too," Liz said, also glancing between my wife and me, "and sleep happily with a belly full of semen."

"Yes," Katie nodded.

We all sat quietly for several moments, our hands still together in the center of the kitchen table.

I was trying to take in what was just proposed, imagining the possible ways this could be accomplished and wondering where Liz and Katie's suggestion would lead my wife and me as a couple.

After a long, ponderous pause, Katie squeezed our hands and asked softly, "Do you think we could do that sometime?"

"Please?" Liz pleaded.

There was another long pause, during which my wife locked eyes with me and smiled ever so radiantly.

"What are you doing next Saturday?" the sexiest woman I have ever known, sitting directly across from me at our kitchen table and squeezing my hand as well as those of her two best friends, asked with a gleam in her eye.

And so it was decided, although not quite.

The events described herein continue where the first part of this story left off.

My wife and I had just spent a most enjoyable and erotic evening with her two best friends, Liz and Katie, who had visited our home on previous occasions but had never slept over before.

As much as I had enjoyed spending the entire previous night entangled by my sexy wife and her two best friends, all of whom were naked in our king-size bed, I could hardly wait for our guests to leave so my wife and I could continue where we had left off.

After saying our good-byes and promising to make our next encounter a night worth remembering, my wife and I practically raced back to our bed, leaving a trail of clothes and our breakfast dishes for later. We wasted no time assuming our favorite sexual position for mutual oral gratification and began devouring each other with more passion and fury than we had shown our guests the night before.

I am not proud to admit I reached orgasm first, but I think I was already more than halfway there just thinking about the creampies Liz and Katie would be eating the following Saturday. I continued to lick and suck my precious wife's magnificent vagina even as she squeezed the last few drops out of me with her talented mouth and fondled my external genitalia with her soft hands. If I was hoping for a snowball, which I actually was, it was not to be. My wife allowed everything I gave her to slide down her throat just as she began tightening her thighs around my head in anticipation of her final plunge into orgasmic bliss. Her breathing and moaning informed me she was getting close, and she reached her hands down to hold my head tightly against her succulent vault as her bucking allowed my eager tongue to reach impressive depths of penetration. Even after her orgasm, when I know from experience she is particularly sensitive and often has to forcefully remove my hungry mouth from her goods, I continued to ravish her like I would never taste anything so delightful again. Sometimes she slaps the top of my head with her open palm to let me know she needs a break, so when I felt the first couple of slaps, I knew I was pleasing myself more than her.

Have I mentioned how much it turns me on to perform cunnilingus on my wife? She always tastes incredible, so sexy and womanly, and it is very difficult for me to stop once I get started. But I knew I would soon be back in my favorite place devouring a fresh creampie, so I kissed her labia softly a few times and changed my position in our bed so we were both lying on our sides facing each other.

We kissed each other passionately, and I could taste the remnants of my semen in her mouth just as I knew she could taste her own orgasm in mine. This also turns me on tremendously, and my body was already beginning to respond. When our breathing calmed down, we rubbed noses and I began kissing my way down her neck and chest, squeezing and nuzzling her breasts while reaching one hand down to finger her moist representation of womanhood.

Her wetness informed me she was ready for the next round of our lovemaking, intercourse, as my rigidity certainly gave away my secret, but I needed to taste her bountiful female delights one more time before adding my own ingredient to the mix. Rolling her onto her back, I spread her legs wide and lifted them off of the bed, rubbing my face back and forth between her thighs, which were almost up to her chest. Then I kissed my way down to my favorite place and licked and sucked her smooth labia and vagina, exploring her as deeply as possible with my tongue, almost to the point of suffocation. I am addicted to her taste, I can't ever get enough!

She soon began pulling my hair, gently at first but then more forcefully when I didn't respond to her cue, and I moved my face up to hers to share her delicious taste in a passionate kiss.

She nibbled on my tongue and guided me inside of her eager vagina, lifting her hips to meet me and crossing her ankles behind my thighs.

We broke our kiss and rubbed noses together, both of us beginning to breathe heavily.

I kissed her neck and whispered, "I love you very much."

She surprised me by whispering back, "Pretend I'm Katie."

Although that was probably the last thing I would have ever expected my darling wife to say to me at such a time, it turned me on so much I almost lost control completely, bucking my hips harder and faster than I would have thought possible and erupting into her with such force I was afraid for a moment I might hurt her. The intensity of my orgasm made me feel like I was about to pass out, as gush after gush of semen filled my beautiful wife's vagina to the point of overflowing onto her thighs and our bed linen.

I laid motionless after the last gush of semen left me, then kissed my precious wife gently on the lips. She also laid motionless, and I noticed her eyes were closed.

I withdrew from her vagina and whispered, "Pretend I'm Liz."

She held my head in her hands as I moved my face down to taste my favorite dessert, and in no time she was bucking her hips and moaning softly.

Maybe it was just my imagination, and I will admit it was certainly working overtime, but our creampie tasted even better than usual, and that is saying a lot. It tasted like love, but it also tasted like lust, and although I felt a little guilty about our spontaneous stab at role-playing, I hungrily devoured our creampie and continued sucking, licking, and gnawing on my sexy wife's hot female parts until well after she had begun smacking her open palm onto the top of my head. Between her sexy smell and taste, and the lingering scent of her two best friends on our bed linen, not to mention my mental image of another woman going down on her succulent vagina and bringing her orgasmic pleasure, there was no way a few smacks on the top of my head could curb my appetite.

However, despite my voracious hunger for the final remnants of our creampie and my wife's mouth-watering taste, sometimes enough is truly enough, especially when the love of my life lifts my face away from her sensitive private region by practically pulling two handfuls of hair out of my scalp by the roots! Ouch!!

Message received, finally!

I kissed and licked her belly button en-route to her finely toned abdomen, blazing a trail of passionate kisses up to her supple breasts, neck, and chin before nuzzling both earlobes and ultimately settling on her mouth, with which she hungrily explored mine. We log-rolled over in bed so she was on top of me, and continued kissing and breathing on each other until she had sufficiently calmed down from her orgasm. Then she straddled my face, as is our routine, and rode my eager tongue to another shuddering climax as gravity and her own well-practiced muscle contractions allowed me to consume the last of our creampie.

It was fantastic!

Eventually we resumed our side-lying positions and held each other lovingly as we basked in the glow of the bliss we had shared.

"You certainly enjoy eating creampies," my wife broke the silence, rubbing her nose against mine and smiling impishly.

"I love everything about creampies," I said, returning her smile, "making them, and eating them." Then I added, "I even love sharing them!"

"Mmmmmm," she cooed. "Me too!"

We kissed again and allowed a few moments to pass without speaking.

"Do you think Liz and Katie will enjoy theirs?" she asked after a sufficient pause.

"Of course they will," I answered immediately. "What's not to enjoy?"

"I don't know," she said slowly, apparently choosing her words very carefully. "I guess I'm a little uncomfortable thinking about another woman, you know, going down on me. It would just be too weird."

I didn't say a word, but my physical response prodded my wife's leg and clearly communicated my true feelings louder than anything I could have stated verbally.

"I'm not like that you know," she continued, reaching one hand down to squeeze my now rigid member and circling the tip with her thumb.

"Of course I know that," I replied, kissing her again.

She then proceeded to demonstrate her special oral skill for the second time of the morning, one of many reasons I love this woman and never want to jeopardize what we have together as a couple. She shared the snowball with me in a very wet, passionate kiss, and then rubbed her nose back and forth against mine.

"Can we talk?" she asked after I had swallowed my load and licked my lips clean, resting her forehead on mine so the tips of our noses were still touching.

"I'm all ears," I replied.

"Liz and Katie are my friends," she began, "both of ours, really."

She hesitated, so I concurred, "Yes, they are."

"But I don't know if I can go through with what I suggested this morning," she continued, "inviting them back to our bed next Saturday to eat a creampie."

She hesitated again, and I let her words hang in the air for a moment before offering, "They would be disappointed."

Liz and Katie were not the only ones who would be disappointed. I had been fantasizing about making the creampie and then watching the two of them ravage my beautiful wife's vagina ever since her suggestion. Although I know she is not "like that," as she stated, it would be a huge turn on for me to witness such a sexy display. I even imagined joining Liz and Katie, the three of us taking turns sharing my wife's sweet dessert.

"I know," she continued, "and I don't want to disappoint them, or go back on my word, but it would feel too weird having a woman's tongue inside of my vagina."

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "It would feel fantastic! They certainly know how to please a woman with their tongues!"

"That's not the point," she argued, "I'm just not like that."

"I don't understand," I pleaded. My mind was working overtime imagining the erotic spectacle of two beautiful women going down on my sexy wife's vagina, and I was not going to give up hope without some kind of explanation which made sense to me.

"OK, think of it this way," she finally countered. "How would you feel if our roles were reversed, and you had to have sex with a man?"

I understood!

"Then why did you invite them back to our bed next Saturday for a creampie if it would make you that uncomfortable?" I asked, realizing my point was futile and trying to keep my voice from betraying my frustration.

"I don't know," she admitted. "It seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm sorry. I just can't do it."

"I understand," I said quietly, moving my head back and forth so our noses would rub. Our foreheads were still touching.

She kissed me gently on the lips and we just laid there for a few minutes, cradling each other in our loving arms.

"Unless," she broke the silence, as though an idea had just entered her mind, "there might be another way for our friends to eat a creampie."

"I'm all ears," I encouraged her to express her new thought.

"Liz and Katie could eat their creampie from each other," she said finally.

As if on cue, that which was dormant sprang to life and practically impaled her thigh as our bodies pressed together. I was unable to conceal my enthusiasm!

"Oh, so you like that idea, do you?" she asked teasingly before I could even utter a syllable. "I thought you were all ears!"

"I would be very sad to disappoint your friends," I replied as though being altruistic, then added, "I mean, our friends!"

And so it was decided, this time for real.

Our sexual encounters for the rest of the week were incredible, completely off the chart. Every night we role-played as we had on Sunday morning, each pretending the other was either Liz or Katie, and mixing it up alternately so each woman had equal time in our lustful minds. Every time my precious wife whispered those few words, "Pretend I'm Liz," or "Pretend I'm Katie," I responded with newfound vigor and libido, and when I whispered back, I could tell she was just as turned on, forgoing her insistence that she is not "like that." I filled my sexy wife's hot vault to the breaking point every time we made love, and our creampies all tasted like lust. It was a week I wished would last forever, yet at the same time, I could hardly wait for Saturday night to arrive. Although it began as a fantasy, the prospect of making love to two beautiful women, while my wife watched, so they could each eat a creampie out of the other's vagina, while my wife and I both watched, aroused me so much I was beside myself with lust and excitement.

But let me back up a step or two. Despite my lustful anticipation of Saturday night's debauchery with Liz and Katie, I was also very excited about spending Friday night alone with my wife, as it is our usual occasion to really let loose and do something special. All week we had primed each other for the return of our guests, with our role-playing and such, but Friday nights in our king-size bed are never boring, and we began our preparations that morning as we got ready for work.

I should state that I typically leave for work earlier than my wife, often while she is still in bed, and I try to be considerate of her slumber. Once a month, however, there are Friday morning meetings at work which do not include me, and my wife and I get ready for our respective jobs together.

Thursday night, before making and sharing a creampie with my sexy, adventurous wife, both of us finally surrendering to our fatigue in a tangle of limbs and sleeping happily with love in our hearts and semen in our bellies, I removed all of her panties from her dresser and stuck a post-it note to the bottom of her empty drawer, with a smiley face and the words, "I Dare You!" Unknown to me, she had discovered my note and turned the tables on me, so to speak, by likewise removing my underwear from my dresser drawer and placing her own sexy black thong panties in their place, along with my handwritten note.

We showered together Friday morning, as we usually do on my late-start days, and I was most attentive as my wife began dressing for work. If I am part voyeur, so be it, but I love watching her, whether she is getting dressed or undressed, and I was particularly interested in seeing her reaction when she reached into her empty panties drawer. I knew I would be aroused all day at work, unable to concentrate on anything else, thinking about my sexy wife's naked vagina underneath her skirt.

She dressed slowly and seductively, pretending not to notice my conspicuous gaze, as she fastened a low-cut bra around her luscious breasts and adjusted each for comfort. She buttoned all except the collar of a white blouse from our closet, then stepped into a pleated black skirt, tucked in the tails of her blouse, zipped and buttoned the skirt, and removed a matching black blazer from a hanger in our closet.

I was frozen in anticipation of her attempted selection of pretties from her panties drawer, which I expected her to have done before her skirt.

At that point I should have realized she was aware of my ruse and just toying with me, since her panties would normally be the first article of clothing she would don, but I was mesmerized by the spectacle of the love of my life dressing for work and not thinking with the brain between my ears.

She sat on our bed and slipped her bare feet into a pair of pumps, then stood in front of our bedroom mirror to inspect her overall appearance, which I would have to describe as a perfect blend of professional and sensual. It was then she pretended to finally notice the attention she was receiving from me, and my lack of progress in my own preparation for a day on the job.

"You better get dressed," she said, smiling seductively and giving me the same quick once-over she had just given herself in our bedroom mirror. "And put that thing away," she giggled, pointing between my legs, "before you make us both late for work!"

I returned her once-over glance, smiling in approval, and replied, "Shouldn't you finish getting dressed too?"

I was still waiting to see her reaction as she discovered her empty panties drawer and my post-it note daring her to spend the day at work naked under her skirt.

Well, needless to say, the joke was on me, and I think she was just as entertained by my reaction as I reluctantly pulled her black thong panties from my own underwear drawer, with my post-it note stuck to the scant fabric.

She got me, and I never even saw it coming!

In a desperate and ultimately unsuccessful attempt to save face by pretending I had anticipated this turn of events all along, I smirked as I removed the post-it note from the fabric of her panties, then held them to my face and inhaled the scent of laundry detergent and what I imagined to be the slightest trace of her seductive female fragrance. This did nothing to decrease the blood-flow which was already pulsating in my loins.

"You better get dressed," she repeated, giggling even more seductively.

I stepped into her panties and pulled them up around my waist, snapping the elastic waistband. They actually fit pretty well except for the flimsy little triangle meant to cover a woman's most coveted entrance, which I stretched to its limit.

"Oh, don't you look cute! I can't wait to get you home tonight," she cooed temptingly, then kissed me quickly on the mouth and squeezed the bulge straining against the crotch of her panties-on-loan before retreating to the bathroom while I finished getting dressed.

I was sorry to see her leave so soon, but enjoyed watching her walk away, to paraphrase an old vaudeville line.

Thong panties, while indescribably sexy on a woman of my beloved wife's proportions, in my opinion, are neither comfortable nor practical on a man of mine. But I took my darling wife's dare, and although it was very hard, to accept her dare, that is, I managed to work my entire Friday shift while concealing a secret none of my coworkers could have possibly guessed. Meanwhile, in an office on the other side of town, the sexiest woman I have ever known did likewise, and I could only hope thinking of me wearing her skimpy black thong panties all day at work aroused her even half as much as her working all day naked under her skirt excited me.

We arrived home that afternoon within minutes of each other and began our lovemaking in the foyer, where my wife stripped me of everything except her black thong panties but insisted on remaining fully dressed herself with the exception of her pumps. After we exchanged multiple passionate kisses to our mouth, face, and neck areas, I dropped to my knees and began devouring her succulent and exquisitely aromatic tongue-magnet right underneath her skirt.

"I thought about you all day," I panted in between mouthfuls of hot flesh and female secretions.

"I couldn't think about anything else," she moaned, holding and guiding my head through her pleated skirt. "You make me feel sooo goooood..."