The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you do." I growled through my rage, "All men want Molly. No one wants Mary, the boring housewife and loser drop out who can't do better than be a waitress. You all want the skank, the pig, the little fuck doll you jerk off to."

"No, I..." he was confused and finally looked scared, but it was too late to slow me down.

"You just admitted you did! Tell me, Paul, you lay there and jerk off to me in my sweat pants? You get off to thinking of a candlelit dinner with me or you watch those movies when you do it?"

His quickly lowering his eyes was the only answer I needed.

"Right, so don't give me this love shit, you're in lust with Molly just like every other guy that's ever blown a load on me or to me."

I was being unnecessarily crude, but didn't care, he needed to know I was done with this and why he really had a thing for me. The same reason every man had wanted me, sex.

"Dad was wrong." Paul raised his eyes to mine, "He lied about wanting Molly. That's why you thought they were different people. I won't lie. I do want Molly, I do fantasize about you being that way with me, but I want..."

"You want Molly?" If I'd thought I was mad before, I was mistaken.

His words caused a rush of red hot rage to flow through me and months of grief, guilt, self-loathing and stress exploded through me, sending anything resembling reason out the door.

"Well, yeah, but I,"

"Then you can fucking have her!"

I leaned over him and holding him against the couch kissed him hard. Paul gasped as my lips sought to devour his and he tried to push me back. I shoved his hands down and hissed, "Go ahead, kiss me! Show Molly how much you want her!"

I kissed him again, my lips roughly pressing into his mouth. Paul whimpered in his throat, but attempted to return the kiss. He was trying to go slow, slide his lips gently across mine, but I was having none of it.

"Forget the sweet shit." I said into his face, "I'm not your mother, I'm Molly and I don't need love, I need this!" I pushed my lips to his and shoved my tongue into them.

Paul parted his lips and groaned as my tongue forced its way into his mouth. I moaned as my mouth attacked his. My nipples were aching and I was already feeling that familiar wave of heat between my legs.

As always when she was doing something she shouldn't Molly was getting worked up. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him even harder, nipping his upper lip with my teeth then plunging my tongue back into his mouth.

I was kissing him the way I kissed on the set, exaggerated and lusty, no real enjoyment in it, but that was fine, after all, wasn't this the woman Paul wanted? I slid my hands down his chest and grabbing his shirt, pulled it out of his pants and up to his chest.

"Take this off." I whispered into his ear, then flicked my tongue across it and moaned loudly, "Show mommy how her little boy's not so little anymore."

"Mom, please, I don't want to do it this way."

"No?" I pushed up on the couch, swinging my legs over his hips and straddling him. I worked my hips, grinding my crotch into his and gave him a nasty smile, "Then why are you hard, baby boy?"

Paul turned red and I laughed nastily, "You're hard because this is what you want!" I leaned over and kissed his neck, then whispered in his ear, "Every man gets hard for Molly Minx, don't they?"

I yanked on his shirt so hard I heard it tear and with a panicked look on his face, Paul lifted his arms up. I ripped the shirt over his head and hurled it away. Placing my hands on his chest I ran them up and down, caressing him with my long red nails.

"Hmm, look at you, baby. My boy's a man now isn't he?" I ground harder into his crouch, "A hell of a man it feels like!"

I put his hands on my shirt and raised my arms over my head, "Go ahead, Paul, take my shirt off."

"Mom,"

"Molly!" I snapped, "You wanted my shirt off last night, now take it off!"

When he didn't move I leaned back on his lap and stripped it off myself, tossing it over my shoulder. I cupped my breasts through my bra and worked my crotch into his, dry fucking him.

"This is your chance, baby! You want Molly, here I am, come and get me!"

I reached around and unhooking my bra slid the straps down my arm. Unlike last night, I slid my arms through them, then held the bra to my chest with one hand while reaching out and tracing Paul's nipple with my fingertip causing him to groan. He still looked nervous, but his eyes were now focused on my chest.

"Yeah, you want to see your hot mommy Molly's tits? You want them don't you?"

I didn't give him time to answer whipping the bra off with a flourish.

"Oh my God." Paul breathed, his eyes widening at the sight of his mother's tits.

"It's not like you haven't seen them before in all the movies, but better in person, no?" I cupped my tits, lifting them and stroked my nipples with my thumbs. I moaned from the contact and my hips were now moving continuously on the raging hard on in my son's jeans.

The expression on Paul's face was changing. His eyes were still wide, but had lost the concern in them and were now glazing over with a look I was paid to be an expert in, lust.

"That's right," I was now in full Molly Minx mode speaking in my best porn star purr, "These are the tits you've been wanting aren't they? The ones you've jerked off to. These are mommy's tits, aren't they, baby boy?"

His hands were in his lap as if he didn't know what to do with them and once again taking his wrists, I pulled them up and he didn't resist.

"No director to tell you what to do, so I guess it's up to me." I placed his un-protesting hands on my breasts and the breath hissed from between his lips as I held them there.

"Go ahead, play with them," I moved my hands up and down causing his to fondle me.

I stopped moving, but Paul's hands continued to move, sliding across my tits and causing me to moan as his palms slid across my throbbing nipples. He gave them a gentle squeeze and the look on his face was one of shock, as if he couldn't believe this was finally happening for him.

"Come on, baby, better than that!" I snapped impatiently, "How much porn have you watched? Don't tease them, play with them!"

His fingers found my nipples and I released a low groan as he rolled them between his fingertips. It felt better than when he was just rubbing them, but he was touching tentatively and too softly. Molly wasn't one for patience or slow and gentle for that matter and slapping his hands away, I leaned over and shoved my tits in his face.

"For Christ's sake, stop pretending you don't want this!" I breathed, moving side to side, slapping my tits against his face as he sat there stunned.

I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into my left breast. "Suck that tit!" I demanded.

Paul moaned and a moment later I felt his tongue flick across my swollen nub. He traced it in a slow circle and rolling my eyes, I held his head and arched my back, thrusting my nipple into his mouth,

"I said suck it! Suck your mother's tit! Or is it Molly's tit you want? Well, you're right, it's the same thing, and your mother's a fucking pig who blames a stage name for being a whore!"

Still holding his head, I lifted up on my knees removing my ass from his crotch and reaching down grabbed his cock through his jeans.

"You're hard, baby, you like those tits in your face don't you? You like your slutty mom, Molly sitting on your lap?"

"Hmm-mm" Paul moaned around my tit.

"Then show me how much you want it and suck that fucking tit like a man, not a little boy!"

Paul opened his mouth wide and I gasped when he sucked not just my nipple, but part of my soft breast into it. He cupped my tits as he now eagerly sucked my nipple. His fingers teased my other nipple and I rubbed his cock up and down.

He was damn hard and there was an impressive length to his bulge. Seemed my son had quite the cock. Good, because the bigger the better for Molly Minx.

"There you go!" I cried out when, without me coaxing him, he switched to sucking my other nipple.

I squeezed his cock, making him groan around my breast and grabbing his head, I shoved him back into the couch and sliding closer on his lap, kissed him. This time my rough kiss was met much more confidently and as my tits pressed into his chest, his arms encircled my waist and his hands rubbed up and down my bare back and up into my long hair.

You fucking whore, I thought, look at you topless, grinding on your son's dick. But that's what he wanted and what people kept telling me I wanted so why the fuck not? If my son wanted Molly Minx, then he was going to get her, every bit of her.

I eased back from him and reaching behind me slipped my shoes off. Bracing my hands on his shoulders I slid my feet onto the couch on either side of his legs and stood up. One at a time, I lifted my feet over his leg so I was now standing between his spread legs. Paul looked up at me, a mixed look of surprise and desire on his face as I unsnapped my shorts and shoved them down over my hips and part way down my thighs.

"Take them off." I told him. Paul hesitated and I repeated my request, "I said take my fucking shorts off!"

Paul grabbed them and tugged them slowly down my legs. I sighed and said in a mocking tone. "Jesus. And you thought you could make a movie with me? You don't even want to take my clothes off!"

Paul stared up at me, the nervous look back on his face.

"Easy, mom." He said, "It doesn't have to be..."

"It will be what you want it to be!" I told him, "Molly Minx is going to fuck you, your slut mother is going to show you just how nasty she is and if you can't keep up, I'll just take what I need."

I lifted my legs one at a time, keeping my hands on his shoulder for balance as he removed my shorts. I was wearing a pair of black lace panties, the transparent crotch of them was right in his face and tugging them to the side, I ran my finger through my sopping wet slit.

"That the pussy you want?"

I didn't bother waiting for an answer. I pushed the panties down and lifting my left leg, put my foot on his shoulder, leaned forward and shoved my pussy in my son's face. I held his hair in my hands and when he didn't immediately lick me, I worked my hips up and down, rubbing my slick pussy up and down his face. I heard him moan and gasped when his tongue slid out and into the wet folds of my pussy.

"Yes." I moaned, "Come on, baby boy, give mommy a kiss."

I pushed my hips down, guiding his tongue to my clit and groaned when he licked it several times, then sucked on it.

"Oh, look at you!" I told him, "Look at you sucking on your mother's cunt. Hmm, that's a nasty word isn't it? That's okay, because I'm your nasty girl aren't I?"

Paul moaned into my pussy and his hands came around to grab my ass. I gasped when he spread it open and eased his fingers through my pussy from behind. Leaning forward, I put my hands on the wall and ground my hips into his face.

"Suck it." I hissed, "Shove those fingers in my cunt and suck that fucking clit until I cum in your face!"

Paul stopped licking and removed his hands from my ass and pussy. Grabbing my hips, he eased me back, holding onto me so I didn't fall off the couch. I stared down at his now red face, his cheeks glistening from his mother's sticky juices.

"No." He said softly. "Not like this. Get off me."

"You have your mother naked on the couch, her pussy in your face and you tell me no?" I carefully stepped down off the couch and kicking the panties off my right foot, I shook my head, "You don't tell me no."

Paul started to stand, but lifting my leg, I put my foot on his chest and pinned him to the couch.

"You wanted this mister sowantmymom. You fucked with me, you knew all along and stalked me on my site. You told that little lie about your father telling you I was a model just to see how I'd react. You sat here telling me about an older woman and meant me. You were fucking toying with me and laughing at me."

"No, I just didn't..."

"Then today? You show up and make me look like a fucking fool. You set me up, you little shit. Well for that you're going to get just what you wanted. Molly Minx in all her glory."

I dropped my foot from his chest, then dropping to my knees between his legs, ripped his jeans open, the button flying past my head to land somewhere on the floor behind me.

"Mom, stop." Paul exclaimed, sitting up. I used both hands to shove him back again.

"You won't be saying that in a minute." I yanked his zipper down and reaching into his underwear, pulled out his now only semi hard cock.

"Aw, someone's not so happy anymore." I smiled up at him as I stroked his cock. "Bet I can fix that."

I opened wide and took him in my mouth. Paul cried out a sound of both surprise and pleasure as I swirled my talented tongue around the spongy head of his cock. I bobbed my head rapidly and putting his hands on my shoulders I whimpered, "Mom, please stop."

I didn't listen and he didn't do anything to stop me. His hands remained still on my arms, his fingers trembling as I continued to blow him. His cock swelled rapidly in my mouth and when he was fully hard, I took him down to his balls.

Paul's cock was fairly large, but hell, I was a damned porn star. I effortlessly took him as deep as I could with his jeans still up and Paul moaned when I shook my head back and forth, rubbing the sensitive head of his cock around my hot wet mouth.

Keeping him in my mouth, I grabbed the edge of his jeans and tugged on them, Paul groaned, "Mom, I...Oh."

He couldn't finish the sentence when I removed his cock from my mouth and sticking my tongue out slapped it against it. I turned my cheek and rubbed it alongside my face, his pre cum oozing onto my face.

"How's your big dick look in your mother's face? As good as you hoped?"

I took just the tip into my mouth and sucked hard, getting a mouth full of pre cum and another whimper from Paul. I grabbed his jeans again, "Take this off!" I told him, letting his cock fall from my mouth, "It's not nice to disobey your mother."

Paul was breathing hard and seemed to waver. Giving him a sultry smile, I held his cock up and licked up and down his shaft, making a show of it. With a look of a drowning man going down for the last time, Paul lifted his hips and with a laugh, I pulled his jeans and underwear down his legs.

His cock sprang free and he groaned when I took it back into my mouth. I bobbed my head slowly, teasing him by taking him an inch at a time, then taking just as long on the way back up.

As I did I pulled his shoes and socks off, then his jeans. The entire time I was undressing him, I kept my eyes on his and my mouth moving along his cock. I was a professional after all.

"You jerk off to this, Paul? Your mother on her knees blowing you?"

I grabbed his cock and pumped it slowly, "Answer me!" I snapped, squeezing his cock for emphasis.

"Yes." He whispered, "All the time."

"Then why fight it?" I gave him a naughty smile, "Just sit back and let mommy do the work, baby boy." I kissed his cock, "And this is work, after all I suck cock for a living don't I?"

I pinned his cock to his stomach and sucked his balls into my mouth causing him to cry out again. I slurped noisily on them as I stroked his throbbing cock. My hips were working as I bathed his balls with my tongue.

I was wet and my clit was aching. I needed to cum and more than that needed this cock inside me. My son's cock, the one cock I should never think about, let alone have it in my hand.

But seeing he wanted it and every sick prick in the porn world insisted mother's secretly wanted to please their sons, why not? If I was going to be branded porn's hottest mom, shouldn't I live up to it? I pulled his cock to my mouth and spit on it, pumping it and working my saliva into it.

I spit on it again, making an exaggerated sound effect like I did in the movies.

"Like mom spitting on your cock?" I did it again, but this time quickly took him into my mouth and slurped it back up. Paul's hands fingers dug into my shoulders when I took him easily all the way down to his balls.

I held him buried in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his shaft. I slipped it out to lick his balls then shook my head back and forth. Paul was moaning and his hips were moving, pushing his cock deeper into his out of control mother's mouth. I worked my way back up his cock and opening wide let a long strand of pre cum mixed drool spill out onto his cock.

Just as I was taught to always look at the cameraman over the male talent's shoulder, I kept my eyes on Paul's. He seemed to be caught between being uncomfortable and nervous, but he was breathing hard and moaning, helpless not to enjoy his mother's extremely talented mouth. My hair fell across my face, and taking his hand I used it to brush my hair back and placed his hand on my head.

"Don't you want to watch the show?" I asked, a line of spit hanging from my chin to his cock. "Your mother slobbering over a big cock?"

I slurped up the line of spit and opening my mouth much wider than I needed to I proceeded to devour his cock, bobbing my head quickly and taking him deep every time. With my mouth that open I was make nasty sucking sounds and began to gag for effect just like I did for the movies.

Spit and re cum were flowing down his shaft and my chin and down onto my tits. I slammed my head down harder and faster on his cock causing my eyes to water and giving him the full effect of a hardcore face fucking blow job.

His hand stayed in my hair and placing my hands behind my back, I sucked him even faster, now whimpering and moaning along with the wet gagging sounds. The whimpers were for show, adding to my wide watery eyes that had a look of alarm in them, as if he were forcing me.

The moans however were real. Paul's was long, thick and hard and his cock felt good in my mouth. He was beginning to twitch each time I took him deep and his thighs were trembling.

I released him with a retching sound and a huge glob of slobber that splattered on his stomach. I stroked his slick cock and gasping, said, "Tell me."

"T...tell you what?" He asked, breathing just as hard that stunned look still on his face.

"Tell me to suck your cock, tell me I'm a fucking pig! Talk to me the way those assholes in the movies do."

"No, I can't."

"You will." I sucked him into my mouth, sucking him fast and hard while jerking him off and fondling his balls with my other hand. It was a running line in the industry any porn star could suck one of the men off in less than five minutes if they really wanted to and my son was no porn star.

Paul, groaned then whimpered, his hips moving faster and his cock jerking in my mouth. His hands tightened in my hair and his balls were tightening. I sucked a few more times and when he began moaning louder and his hips jerked faster, I stopped and released him.

"Oh, oh, shit." He moaned

"Tell me, tell me or you won't come. I'll tease you all fucking night if I have to."

I started sucking again and within a minute he was shaking again. I stopped once more, "Going to tell me? Or am I going to make you beg?"

"Mom. I don't want you to act like this." He said, "Please stop."

"I'm not acting!" I told him then sucked him some more, stopping when his hands clenched tight enough to pull my hair painfully. "Now tell me! You think those movies are so fucking hot treat me like those men treat me!"

"Oh, Oh." Paul groaned as I began sucking him, but slowly this time.

He tried to lean forward, but I braced my hands on his chest and held him down as I sucked him. He whimpered and thrust his hips hard into my mouth, I yanked away from him and smiled when he whined pathetically, "Please, please mom."

"You're going to cum for me, you're going come all over your mother's slutty face and I don't care if you like it or not. Molly's a pig and she's your pig, just like you wanted."

1...2122232425...29