The Return Of The Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
The wheel will spin.
12k words
4.23
30.8k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
108 Followers

Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

This is the third and final chapter of "The Return of the Bully" series. I'd like to give special thanks to my editor Todger65 who helped me with his outstanding proofreading skills to overcome any vocabulary/grammar barriers and make this story possible.

Thank you all for your comments and feedbacks!

*****

A surprised Tom looked inside the limo, he could barely believe the figure that was in front of him. So familiar but still so strange. He got in and sat opposite the young man that was clothed in a very expensive Italian dark blue suit.

"I can't believe it, after so many years, where the hell have you been fat John." Tom said in a low voice as he heard the car door closing and the limo starting.

"Well nice to see you too you crazy geek, I see you're still the same." Fat John replied smiling.

Tom smiled back watching those big hazel eyes staring back as his mind traveled along memory lane. He remembered like it was yesterday, a tall fat kid entering the classroom and sitting all alone in the back of the class as he seemed very shy to talk to anyone. His name was John Marks; he had a fair skin with sandy blond hair big hazel eyes, delicate features and a very strange deep voice. His overweight size and his gentle and calm behavior provoked instantly two things. First Tom and John became very good friends and second Mike and some of his friends begun to make fun of John giving him the nick name fat John. The strangest thing with John was that he seemed always very calm, he never tried to defend himself against the mocking and the mean comments that the school bullies made. Tom was very frustrated and ask his friend about it but John always replied with a gentle innocent smile. One afternoon when Tom was surrounded and humiliated by Mike and his friends, John walked in and to the amazement of everybody grabbed Mike by the neck and threw him like a doll on the muddy ground. Then with his calm deep voice said."If any of you touches my friend again I'll break you in half."

The bullies, terrified, turned and ran, only Mike stared full of rage, "This is not over." he said and walked away. Later, John explained that his entire life had to do with bullies, he didn't care about himself but he cared a lot about his friends, Tom understood that his friend was a giant with a gentle heart and he felt extremely lucky and satisfied as Mike and his friends never tried to mock him or John again. Then came a fateful morning where his friend was called to the principal's -office, and then with eyes red from crying, was escorted by an old man towards a black Mercedes. Tom tried to ask him what was up, yelled at him but John never looked back as he got into the car and left. Later the kids learned that John's parents had been in a serious accident. The image of his crying friend was the last thing that Tom saw of him until now.

His eyes focused on his friend as he noticed the changes. He could barely recognize him. The fat was gone and his elegant Italian suit pointed out how well formed and muscled his body was; he was built like a tough football player.

"Damn man you look great, I mean what the hell, are you some kind of athlete or fitness freak? Where did all the fat go? I can't believe it!"Tom said in excitement.

John smiled and began telling his story; how his parents had a fatal car accident and how his grandfather, who was a very rich man, raised him up. After months of grieving he decided to let himself and his mind focus on something else and accidentally noticed two of his grandfather's bodyguards training in marshal arts. He was impressed and amazed by the elegant and flexible moves, kicks and punches; soon he was training with them.

As the years passed he became his grandfathers second-in-command in his businesses. His sharp clever mind and his calm demeanor soon made him a well respected young man by his grandfather's partners and associates. When his grandfather passed away he was the only relative left to inherit the vast fortune. The years passed and John understood that in the world of business few could be trusted and as one thought followed another Tom's face came to mind, his dearest friend, and he soon made it his mission to find him.

"...And here I am my dear geek."John finished.

"Do you believe in coincidence John?" Tom asked in a skeptical voice.

"It depends,why do you ask?"John replied.

Tom started explaining everything about how his life became upside down caused by a person that John knew pretty well. When Tom finished both were looking outside the limo which had stopped in front of Tom's apartment.

"Tom that's the reason that I've searched for you. I need my dearest trusted friend by my side, I want you to go and get whatever you'll need, and come with me to take a respite from those unfortunate events; let time work for you and be sure that we will get back to this asshole sooner or later."Mike said smiling.

"I...I don't know man... I need to think..I..fuck it, I'm in. Let's go now I don't need anything fuck it all, fuck this town, Mike let's get out of this shitty place."Tom said in a wild determination.

"Well my friend let our new adventure begin. I have a small place up in the mountains, we can stay there for a while." John said as he offered his friend a glass of Champagne.

"I have just one question man, why female bodyguards? They both are so hot, do I get some too?"Tom asked laughing.

"Yes you will get some too. You must understand that having a lot of money attracts all kinds of people, and as for why female they are effective, well trained professionals and they distract with their hotness not the other way around. Don't let their appearance fool you."John replied in a serious tone.

Half an hour later both friends walked the hall of a large mansion. Tom looked impressed as the walls were covered with expensive paintings.

"I see your small cozy place has a very large collection of work of arts."Tom said pointing to the paintings and to a couple of statues.

"Many of them are gifts, others were just too beautiful to let somebody else buy them. As I told you before, my grandfather's businesses were vast, he owned shipping companies, law firms, banks, factories, five star hotels and many gyms and health spa's. Thank god money is not a problem."

After sitting in a luxurious large living room enjoying their drinks remembering the past and discussing their present and future, Tom couldn't take his eyes away from the two attractive female bodyguards that stood discretely just outside the door. John noticed that and asked his friend.

"So Tom tell me do you have any girlfriend or a relationship?" and immediately understood the answer from his friends reaction as he blushed in shame.

"No, nothing serious!"Tom said embarrassed.

An hour later John led him to his room with the promise of a surprise later, and they'll continue their talk in the morning.

Tom looked around the large room impressed, the walls were covered with paintings, very elegant expensive wooden furniture and a king size bed gave the impression of a 5 star hotel suite. His eyes fell upon a huge Jacuzzi in the center of a large bathroom and without thinking much he stepped out of his clothes and got into it. It was filled with bubbling steamy water. He always wanted to have a bath in one. He stepped in and sat down as he let his body relax into the hot water thinking about his luck, that in his time of need when there was nobody to turn to, his long lost dearest friend appeared once more to save him. He guessed that the universe had always a way to compensate for any injustice, and he wondered what's his life course would be from now on.His line of thought was interrupted as he heard his room door opening, he thought that was John and prepared to walk out of the Jacuzzi when his eyes widened in surprise and he immediately sat back down into the water covering his private parts.

Before his eyes, a tall very athletic woman around forty stood just outside the bathroom door looking straight at him. Her skin was tanned and brown, her lips were red and full with curly brown hair descending in waves to cover her smooth sculpted shoulders. She was dressed in a tight red leather outfit which flattered her curved hips, her juicy ass and her powerful, long legs, which were encased in thigh-high black stiletto boots. Tom couldn't help but notice that the woman's huge round breasts were ready to explode out of the deep "v" of her collar. Looking at her beautiful exotic face with the high cheek bones and dark as caves eyes,Tom instantly had two different feelings. One was instant arousal that caused his penis to stand hard and erect, and the other was danger; the primal fear to run and hide from an undefined threat that this woman radiated. Tom not knowing how to react said in a trembling but polite voice.

"Excuse me miss but you're in a wrong room."

"Am I?" the woman replied in a thick heavy accent. Her voice was very sexy Tom noticed as he continued.

"Probably, John gave this room to me, if there is any mistake please give me a minute to dress up and I'll leave."

"You are Tom Robinson I presume." The woman replied ignoring Tom's suggestion completely.

"Y..yes, how I may help you?" Tom replied unsure how to deal with this awkward and disturbing situation; his unease and arousal increased instantly as the woman entered the bathroom her eyes always scanning Tom's body. As she circled the Jacuzzi her stiletto heels clicking on the black tiles, the geek saw her swinging hips and graceful walk, and remembered a documentary about how a predator stalked it's prey. She continued closing in to him when she suddenly stopped in front of him looking him down. She licked her full lips and spoke.

"I'm Mina, and I'll be your bodyguard, caretaker, adviser and babysitter following Mr Marks orders. Over the next days, weeks and months, we will be close, real close. From what I see so far, I guess I'll be your babysitter for a while. Mr Marks apparently cares a lot about you and I don't see any obvious reason." Mina said and smirked.

"I don't know what to say to all this,. Ok you're doing your job, but please let me enjoy my bath, I don't need your services for now." Tom replied with anger in his voice at the woman's provocative attitude. Mina then surprised him and with an evil grin took a long, lustful look at his body, and then began to undress slowly and seductively. She unzipped the front of her red top, slowly exposing her large, juicy breasts. Her entire outfit opened, revealing her stunning hips and long, powerful bare legs kicking off her black stiletto boots. Mina stood before Tom, her nude body absolutely magnificent in it's voluptuous perfection as she stepped into the Jacuzzi. The geek's eyes ran over the fabulous body in front of him as the intense sexual arousal made his cock hard as steel.

"Well Tommy boy, I can smell that you're still a virgin and that's why I'll enjoy fucking you hard and slow." The exotic woman said as she came closer to Tom.

The geek stared at her, at her full, firm breasts floating free just below the surface of the water; her dark, hard nipples appearing between the bubbles, his heart was pounding fast as the exotic woman leaned over and kissed him softly on the mouth; her breasts pressing against him.

Tom didn't have his glasses on but he couldn't take his eyes of Mina's huge round juicy breasts, and suddenly the older woman's hand slid along his hard and erect penis. He moaned deep in anticipation as the exotic woman had a look of appreciation on her face as she felt how thick, how hard and long the geek was.

Mina whispered to his ear, "Well well that's a surprise, I think I might enjoy fucking you young man. I bet that no other hands touched your dick before, but don't worry I'll change that very soon."

Tom was burning from lust and desire as she liked his earlobe; he watched her hand moving along from his cock to his balls teasing him and then stroking him very slowly. The milf had total control over the young man who just sat into the water moaning from pleasure. Her arms curled around his neck holding him close she kissed him, gently at first and then harder and deeper, biting his lip. Her tongue probed the young man's mouth playing with his tongue. sucking it while the geeks cock twitched into her hand.

When they broke the kiss Tom was staring at her hypnotized, trying to comprehend this new reality. He was wondering if all this was just a dream or some kind of farce where his bully would appear from nowhere yelling "Surprise!!" and then get in the Jacuzzi to fuck the hot milf in front of him, like he did to his mother.

This time everything was real; this was his opportunity, his time to become the man he wanted ,and surprising Mina he rubbed his thumbs over her nipples causing the exotic woman to moan in arousal. He leaned down and licked her nipples, bit them lightly and then sucked them hard making Mina moan even louder as she arched her back and presented the young man her huge orbs. Tom was controlled by a primal lust; it was like an automatic pilot had kicked in, that controlled his every sexual move.

"That's a good start my young virgin man but enough I'll take the upper hand once more." Mina said and pushed the geek back. She lowered her head and her tongue touched the tip of his cock and then took him in her mouth. Tom felt a jolt of electricity passing through his entire body as new waves of ecstasy overflowed his senses. As Tom's moans and grunts became more intense Mina slowed her blowjob and finally stopped, holding his cock at the base and squeezing it.

Then looking into his eyes she said, "Not yet my young stallion, I'm not finished yet."

Tom felt his tension subsiding, and even though he was almost ready to cum into the milfs mouth, he felt like a toy in her hands as the dominant woman controlled the rhythm of this first unexpected erotic encounter.

Then in awe he saw her massive breasts inches from his face as Mina rested her strong but delicate arms into his shoulders and after lifting her hips she rubbed her pussy up and down his shaft teasing him

"Please, uhuh...let me...uhhh...fuck you Mina...pleeaasseee!!" Tom begged.

Mina looked at the young man with a wolfish smile and slowly positioned her hips better and took Tom's entire young virgin cock inside her. She had no problem devouring it and slowly her pussy began stroking his shaft. The young man's hands gone instantly onto her hips; his open palms feeling every inch of the milfs skin.

Mina took control as her movements became harder and faster and she was riding him like there was no tomorrow; splashing the water from the Jacuzzi everywhere.

Tom's moans were muffled as his face was buried between the milfs round breasts trying to gain some control over his pending orgasm. He wanted to enjoy as much as possible for a few moments before he came. He leaned back and looked at Mina. She looked like an Amazon, an exotic warrior queen, her magnificent breasts flapping up and down and her black eyes burning with lust and need. He couldn't hold anymore and emptied his seed deep inside the milf's womb as Mina's vagina walls continued to milk the young cock and devouring every single drop. In the moment of sexual bliss, Tom's mind cleared, and there and then he knew that the man who humiliated him so many times in the past, his bully, would pay.

Meanwhile John was preparing for a shower when curiosity got the better of him.

He was very happy after all these years, he and his friend were once more together again. He was alone in this world with no relatives and owner of a large inheritance. Tom was like a brother to him, the only person who didn't care about his money. When Tom explained his situation he had the urge to turn the car around and go to kick the ass of this asshole that tormented Tom, but he knew better. His experience taught him that those kind of guys need to be humiliated deep inside, a simple beating wouldn't work. He would let his friend decide what he would like to do with this disgusting person. Whatever his friend decided, he would help him all the way.

As John was a well known businessman his friend would need someone to keep an eye on him and protect him from any possible danger, so when he hired Mina for the job (after an extensive search) he found a very strange and capable woman highly recommended for VIP protection so his friend would have VIP status from now on.

When he met her just hours before he found Tom, he was charmed and surprised by her exotic appearance so after explaining to her, her mission, he immediately hired her. It was a gamble as he didn't knew if his friend would agree to follow him, if anything went wrong he could hire her for himself. Following his grandfathers example he felt much more comfortable having well trained beautiful women guarding him.

He was surprised when Mina asked him to meet the person who she would babysit straight away. That was the surprise that he had in store for Tom. He would like to see his friend near a beautiful woman As after his talk with Tom, he understood that his friend was still a virgin. It was then that a thought struck him. "That would be interesting to watch."

He activated the security cameras that he had in every room and watched from the plasma screen in his room, the scene unfolding in his friend's room. His eyes widened, he was stunned, because what the camera's showed was not what he expected. Apparently Mina gave a new meaning to the word "meet". Poor Tommy was inside the Jacuzzi and the older woman was riding him like a crazy bitch. The young man couldn't do much, he was just staring up at the milfs incredible body.

John smiled, "Well done you lucky bastard!" he said as he went to take his shower. When he opened the glass door, he found a busty blond was waiting for him.

In the first hours of the morning Mike was sitting naked on the couch enjoying a glass of whiskey. He was in Sarah's house. The two women had totally exhausted him but he gave them a good pounding too. Now Sarah and Tina were sleeping in the same bed and the young man remembered how they both fought for his cock. How competitive they were; even when he came, they both wanted to gulp down his cream. He calmed them down and forced them to share; they will do that a lot from now on because Mike had reached a decision.

He would be the undisputed alpha male in this house. It would be his house from now on as Sarah belonged to him. He would enjoy her and fuck her whenever he wanted and then he would marry her. She would be his mature wife and he would impregnate her. The geek was finally finished in this house and from his mother's life. Mike will have no need to pretend anymore by being nice to his shitty face. The best thing was, that during their fucking Mike took Sarah into her own son's room and bed, fucking her hard declaring his total dominance.

As Sarah was sleeping, Mike smashed Tom's music discs and computer games just for fun and ripped the geeks favorite posters from the walls. He would erase every trace that Tom had ever existed in Sarah's life; Tom's room would be his office.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard the bed springs creaking and women moaning. He smiled, Sarah and Tina would be perfect for him. His cock stood erect and hard at the thought that he was the only alpha male in the house as he went upstairs to continue fucking the two women. Soon the entire neighborhood heard moans and screams of wild hard sex.

wonderer4
wonderer4
108 Followers