The Return Of The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment Tom remembered a small saying from his school days in history lessons, "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts". After they returned home all laughing they continued their celebration in the house. There they drank even more as Mike put the music on they took turns dancing with Sarah and she was giggling like a teenage girl. The drinks and the music brought a euphoria to all of them especially Tom as he let himself break free of his worries. As the time passed Tom felt light headed and sat on the couch laughing and clapping his hands as Mike took turn dancing with his mother, spinning her around. Tom's eyes slowly closed and before he knew it he was snoring on the couch. An hour later Tom woke up hearing a loud female voice.

"Uhuhuh, right there...uhuhuh..... Don't you dare to stop?" Tom opened his eyes wide and checked his surroundings; he was lying on the couch with a blanket covering him. Then he remembered what happened. He lift himself up, he had a terrible headache from the alcohol. He tried to stand up and he almost fell. The loud noises continued. Tom as quick as he could, climbed up the stairs, the sounds and voices came from his mother's bedroom and the door was wide open. With slow and careful steps he approached the bedroom. His vision was still blurred from the sleep. His jaw dropped.

He quickly went to the bathroom and put his head under the cold water. All that time he was whispering to himself, "No, no, no, this cannot be happening again, I must still dreaming!" he thought and slapped himself to wake up, but the moans of his mother intensified. He quickly returned to his mother's room and carefully watched the scene that was evolving before his eyes. His mother bedroom was full of candles, clothes were scattered all over the room, the scent of sex filled his nostrils, and his gaze turned to his mother's king sized bed. There, under the dim candle light, was his mother lying naked, arching her back in sexual pleasure, her round massive breasts pointing upwards. Between her thighs Mike's head was buried, he was licking and sucking at his mother's pussy. A couple of minutes later he saw his mother pulling his hair and saying in a panting voice, "Come on Mike, hurry up, I want you inside me, now!"

Mike's naked form crawled upwards as he placed his pelvis between Sarah's open wide legs.

"Uhhhhh, yyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!" Sarah moaned as Mike's long fat cock slowly entered her burning cunt.

" Fuuuuuuuuucccccckkkk!!! Sarah...... your sweet pussy, uuuuuuhhhhhh..... is on fire!!!" Mike replied as he begun slowly thrusting forward.

Tom saw his mother's long toned legs going up as his bully begun fucking his mother, faster and faster, while his lips were closed around Sarah's right nipple and his left hand was squeezing her left breast.

Mike was controlling fully the rhythm of their bodies going slower, faster, and deeper, teasing the hot Milf's pussy. Sarah's arms tightened around him and she was gasping each time she bucked her hips up to meet him. They kissed for a while their tongues entwined, chasing each other; Sarah closed her long legs around the young man's waist, drawing him closer, her nails dug deep into his back as she was sucking his neck and biting his shoulder. Mike moaned deeper from pain and pleasure thrusting even harder, his muscles straining from the effort to satisfy the hungry cougar bitch.

"Biiitchhhh, you're uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh, mmmmmiiiiiiiiineee, uhuhuhuh," Mike shouted as his cock dug deep into Sarah. Then Mike suddenly stopped, staring down the Milf's beautiful face and her feverish eyes.

"Noooo!, don't stoooppp, fuck me now!!! Nooooow!" Sarah begged.

Tom saw Mike's evil grin as he said to his mother, "On your knees bitch, I'll take you doggy style now, show me your beautiful ass." Sarah quickly turned on her hands and knees, moving her ass playfully in front of the young man's hard cock. Mike grabbed his cock and inserted it in her dripping pussy once more; he placed his hands on her shoulders and begun pounding her like a machine, going deep inside her, causing Sarah to moan again and again in arousal. The young man licked Sarah's back and slowed his pounding, "Tell me bitch, why you wanted me to stay here, to fuck your pussy night and day? You wanted a young mother fucker?" Mike asked playfully.

"Yes, I'm a slut, uhuhuhuuh, I want a big cock like yours to fill my pussy, uuuuhhhh, I'm a bitch, a whore, fuck me, uuuhhhh." Sarah said.

Tom gasped; he didn't know if that woman was his mother any more, her transformation to a sex hungry bitch was total. He prepared to go in there and stop them but suddenly he saw Mike's head turning a little. He immediately made a step back and hid behind the wall. When he again looked into the bedroom, Mike was looking straight at him smiling wolfishly. Then he turned to Sarah and said. "Now my mature whore get ready for the ride of your life?"

"Yes, yes I can't wait any longer; fuck this old slut's pussy, hard." Sarah said and her young fucker obliged eagerly. Mike slowly inserted his fat long cock into the geek's mother pussy. When the bully was fully inside the Milf stayed still for a while. Sarah had her face buried into the pillows muffling her moans.

"uuuuhhhhh, so goooood, uuuuhhhh.... such a pleasure, fuck! " Mike said.

Meanwhile Tom couldn't believe his mother's eagerness to be used in such way by his bully; Mike was pumping slowly into his mother's pussy. The bully gathered Sarah's hair in his hands and held it like a rein forcing the Milf's torso to arch.

"Yes, bitch, uuuuhhh, I'm riding you like a wild horse that needs to be tamed, uuuuuhhhh, tell me do you like it? uuuuhhh!" Mike asked panting.

"Yes, uuuuhhhh, yes, yesss, you son of a bitch, uuuuuhhhhh, my young fucker, uuuuuhhhh, I like it, ride me boy, riiiiiddddddeeeee me hard." Sarah screamed in heat. The wooden bed was going back and forth, making straining sounds as the mature woman and her young lover, both covered in sweat, were fucking like wild beasts. Sarah hadn't fucked like this for a very long time and now a young man was giving her the fuck of a life time. As orgasm after orgasm struck her, she realized that she wanted more; it was time to show this young man with the long fat cock what an experienced cougar could do.

Mike's wildest dreams became a reality with the mature woman he had always desired. He tried to control his own orgasm so that he could enjoy every moment with the geek's mother. He had tamed her pussy and body; but as for the geek, he had caught him watching them, and he would show him how a true man fucks a hot mother. Mike pounded Sarah furiously, mercilessly and her moans were driving him mad with lust. Soon his pending orgasm could not be stopped.

"I....I....uuuuuuuhhhhhh.....I'm cumiiiiiiiinnng......!" Mike yelled, but before he could spill his semen inside Sarah's pussy the mature woman broke their position turning fast to him and grabbing his cock squeezed tight. She looked at her surprised.

"Oh no, no, no, I'm not finished with you yet, you bastard, hold it, hold it you mother fucker!" Sarah said in a commanding voice. Mike tried to master all of his concentration and experience to control himself; his balls and cock were burning with the need to cum. After a couple of minutes he managed to control his orgasm. Then suddenly Sarah pushed him back, flat on his back to the wet white sheets and said. "Sweetie, it's my turn to show you what it feels like to be under my control ." Sarah said with an evil grin on her face.

Tom was watching all this with disappointment and a strange curiosity to see how much lower his mother would fall. Sarah slowly took Mike's cock and inserted it into her pussy, when it was all in, she made herself comfortable and looked down to Mike.

"Now the real fuck begins." Sarah said.

"Sarah what....?" Mike tried to ask but the Milf slapped him hard twice.

"Shut it, young man, you will now call me Mrs. Robinson." Sarah said.

The hot cougar began slowly gyrating and lifting her pelvis up and down, riding the young man harder and faster. The springs of the bed protested from stress as the wooden carved headboard slammed into the wall. Sarah was screaming like a banshee, she had transformed to a dominant alpha bitch that confident boys like Mike could not handle them. Her inner slut was unleashed. Mike was moaning trying to control Sarah's pace but with no results, his stamina that all the men of his age had started to fade from the relentless fucking.

Tom saw his bully moaning louder as his mother was riding him without mercy, her massive orbs bouncing; her hair a mess, her well fit and toned body glimmering from sweat. He was witnessing a goddess of sex, without realizing it his hand went to his stiff cock; it was hard as a rock and slowly he began to stroke it. Mike grabbed Sarah's massive round breasts and began squeezing them. He couldn't do much more, as Sarah rode him even harder, flesh smacking on flesh and then suddenly, a loud "Bang" filled the room as the bed broke. Mrs. Robinson continued riding the young man like it was no tomorrow.

Finally minutes later Mike couldn't hold any more and screamed "Uhhhhh.....cuuummmiiiiiinnnnng!"

Sarah followed him, "uuuuhhhhhh! yyyyeeeeeeessss! Cum inside me .... noooooowwwww!"

Both arched their backs enjoying the ecstasy that overwhelmed them. Tom stroked his cock even faster, caught in the moment, hypnotized by the scene and then like a spell that ended, he immediately stopped himself, "No, this is wrong, wrong." He said and run into his room. The thing that Tom ignored was that the dawn of the new day will change everything.

It was Saturday morning around eleven when Tom opened his eyes. Sleep finally came to him after spinning in his bed for hours. The events that saw the previous night seemed like an erotic vivid nightmare. He didn't want to rise up from his bed and see his mother's face or Mike's; Especially Mike's. He saw him watching from the bedroom door and surely he would use this to his advantage, to taunt him or blackmail him. He took a look at his calendar. It was almost a month since Mike took over his house and became his mother's sexual partner. He knew that he couldn't handle to watch or hear them have wild sex each night, so he decided for the remaining month to stay at a friend's house.

As he dressed, he opened his bedroom window and stared at the beautiful day outside and then he saw a blond busty young woman around 24 approaching his house with quick strides and pressing the door bell. Tom noticed she was wearing black athletic tights, shoes and a white long sleeved shirt. He immediately noticed the curved body and the very athletic tall figure of the woman. She was beautiful.

Tom quickly left his room curious and descended the stairs. There was Mike sitting on the leather couch drinking his coffee all dressed up, when he turned his face to look at the geek, a self satisfied smile covered his face as Sarah dressed in her white robe was just opening the front door. Then all her broke loose.

"Is this the house of Sarah Robinson?" the blond woman asked with a deep angry voice when Sarah opened the door. Both women took a moment to check each other out.

"Yes, I'm Sarah Robinson, how may I help you?" Sarah asked back looking at the woman's face. She realized she looked familiar but she couldn't place the face.

"I'm Tina, Mike's girlfriend, I bet he's here, move out of my way granny." the woman said.

Before Sarah could reply Tina pushed her aside and moved to the hall. Sarah surprised hurried to catch up with the strange woman. When the blond woman entered the living room where the two boys were, she looked both of them and then turned her cat like green eyes to Mike.

"There you are you son of a bitch!" Tina said to Mike.

Tom instantly noticed two things. First the blond woman was stunning and very impressive. She was as tall as his mother, a beautiful woman, a natural blond with long, straight hair, and an incredible body. She possessed nice long legs, a tight ass, big round tits and a flat stomach. Her green eyes and especially her full lips made her a knock out. The beautiful features of her face were distorted by anger and rage. Tina's curvaceous body and her behavior reminded Tom of a comic book heroine, it was like looking at a goddess of vengeance. His cock immediately became stiff and hard. He wanted to fall on his knees and worship every inch of her body.

The next thing he noticed was that Mike's face was pale, he was scared and when he spoke his voice was trembling. That for Tom was the most impressive thing of all, he never saw his bully in such a panic and fear. He was like a trapped animal.

"Ti... Tina? Wha.... what are you doing here?" Mike said as he gulped.

"What's going on Mike? Who is she?" Sarah asked standing inches from the blonde's back looking at Mike.

"Is that how you treat your girlfriend you arrogant asshole? First you left town with no explanation, and then suddenly you re-appear, and not only that I've heard that you are staying in this granny's house and fucking her. Oh Mike, wasn't my tight pussy enough for you that you had to turn to this old cunt for comfort. You know, news travel fast, your friends talk about it. " Tina said enraged, ignoring totally Sarah's protests.

Mike was pale, he tried to speak but no words came out, Eventually he said "I'm sorry."

"You stupid fuck, are you talking to me? ", Tina replied.

Tom barely was stopping himself from bursting out laughing, the whole situation was preposterous. Could this be the solution? The way out he was looking for? He dare to hope that finally his bully was about to have his ass kicked by a woman. Meanwhile Sarah was fuming with rage by the attitude of the blond bitch. Then she remembered who that bitch was. She knew her from the gym. Tina was spending hours in the gym with intense training and yoga. All other women were jealous of her flawless powerful figure and how the men were gathering around her to admire her desirable sweat covered body, her hips and her breasts. She wasn't talking to any other women and she always kept to herself. There were some whispers and gossip about her, that she was a bi sexual. Once she heard that Tina was caught in gym showers naked with another woman having wild sex. She was surprised that this woman used to be Mike's girlfriend.

"Hey bitch, apparently Mike wanted to learn what true sex is about from an experienced woman and not from a little slut like you. Now leave my house bitch." Sarah said with an evil grin in her face.

"What did you say to me you old cunt? Say that again granny, you are nothing, just an old used cum bucket for young dicks like Mike." Tina said as she approached Sarah.

Sarah was fuming she came closer to Tina, her hands on her hips. "Well, you blond whore, I might be a used old cum-bucket as you say but I'm not fucking other women in gym showers. What's the matter honey? Do you like to eat pie? Are you ashamed to admit that you're a lesbian? That you enjoy fucking pussy?" the Milf replied in satisfaction.

The two women came really close, their noses almost touching, breathing each other's air, their eyes locked.

Then Tom saw Mike making small steps back and running up the stairs, whispering, "Oh no, she's a crazy bitch!" then his gaze turned to the two women, they were engaged in staring contest. Tom didn't know what to do. Should he jump in and defuse the situation? He tried to approach the two women when his mother lifted her hand up still staring to Tina and said. "Don't you dare to interfere young man; this is my problem, go to your room." Tom stopped and slowly went to the stairs.

"Yes you geek, listen to your whore of a mother, go to your room, and play with your dick or something." Tina replied.

Seconds later Sarah's open palm landed on the blonde's left cheek with a loud smack.

"You bitch!" Tina replied and slapped Sarah back even harder.

Tom was stunned, and then he saw Mike running down the stairs with a bag on his hands. "Hey man, nice meeting you again, I'm leaving town, my boss wants me back, give my best regards to your mom, goodbye." Mike said and left by the kitchen's back door.

Tom didn't know what to do and think. He wanted to scream from joy at his bully's quick and total retreat, but now another strange situation was taking place before his eyes. Two alpha bitches on the first stages of an all out war.

The two women in the middle of the living room started to push shove and slap each other harder. Soon the women started pulling each other's hair hard, clawing, and biting and occasionally punching each other on the belly. Tom sat on the stairs, somewhere to have a clear view but could not be seen. He was watching the spectacle fascinated. He heard about that kind of fight before but he never had the chance to watch it firsthand. It was a catfight between two very angry female competitors. He knew that he should be doing something; trying to stop the two women, but his mother wanted to handle it herself, so he would stay and watch just in case things went out of hand.

By now Sarah and Tina were on the floor, rolling around trying to get the advantage and pin each other. Their hair was a mess, Sarah's robe was open exposing her right breast and the sleeve was torn. Tina's tights were in shreds, her powerful long legs exposed and her shirt was ripped in half and her red bra drew Tom's attention. Both women were screaming in anger, trying to overpower the other rolling back and forth on the carpet. Finally Sarah managed to pin Tina down. Their bodies tight on each other. Their faces close their noses almost touching.

Sarah whispered. "What's the matter old girl? Can't you handle a granny like me?"

"I'll destroy you bitch, you're gonna regret it." Tina said trying to break free from the Milf's tight grip.

Then Tina did something that surprised Sarah. As their faces were very close the young woman kissed Sarah, and for a brief moment Tina's tongue entered the Milf's mouth and the two pink tongues touched each other. Tom's mother, surprised and confused by the blonde's maneuver, lost her grip and Tina broke free pushing Sarah aside. Slowly the two women got to their feet panting.

"What's the matter Mrs. Robinson, can't you handle a small kiss from a lesbian?" the blond said smiling.

"Fuck you, you perverted slut, I can handle everything that you throw at me, do you think that you are the first girl I ever kissed?" Sarah replied.

"Is that so? Well let's see if you can deal with this granny." Tina said and started to take off her clothes and shoes. Then she stood naked exposing her well formed, athletic body in all its glory.

"Come on Mrs. Robinson don't look so shocked. If you start a fight you'd better be prepared to finish it. Come on you mature whore, I challenge you; are you woman enough to dominate me? Make me submit? How far are you prepared to go to prove yourself; understand this, you are no match for me?"

Sarah had a blank face. Her mind was racing; the kiss that Tina gave to her reminded her younger days, when she liked to experiment especially at parties. When there was no boys around she and her girlfriends liked to touch, kiss, lick and grind their breasts and pussies offering pleasure to each other. It was something she really enjoyed back then but now she didn't know if she could do that again. She had to admit that this fight aroused her, that woman's naked outstanding body made her pussy tingle; finally she nodded to herself like reaching to an agreement with herself and started to step out her robe and her black thong. She looked around to see if her son was watching and when she didn't see him anywhere she relaxed a bit. She didn't want him to witness that too. She was already embarrassed from her loud screams during the nights that Mike had fucked her.