The Return of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

I must have been asleep for some time because when I awoke it was dark, the only light coming from lanterns hanging from the olive trees. I couldn't remember there being any trees and when I looked around the scene had utterly transformed as if I had been transported back in time to the age of Classical antiquity. I was still seated in front of the temple but it was no longer a ruin, and its pristine white marble columns reared up into the darkness, and from inside I could hear the sound of women's voices chanting a wild and ecstatic song charged with erotic allure.

A beautiful young woman came out of the temple and approached me. She was naked except for an almost completely transparent garment of some sort, and she gestured to me to remove my clothes. Once I was naked she took me by the hand and led me into the temple where my eyes were greeted by a scene of wildly explicit sexuality. A dozen naked nubile maidens were dancing in frenzied abandon to the sound of the chant while a young woman wearing only a veil but who reminded me of Ruth, was being ravished by a young faun who was thrusting his long curved phallus between her quivering buttocks in time with the savage rhythm of the ululating voices.

There were two thrones of marble behind the massive phallic altar stone and seated on the left was the goddess herself, looking like a much older version of Anastasia. She was naked and in her hand was a large black dildo about fifteen inches long and three in diameter, with which she was gently stroking her pussy, the lips parted to reveal the pink flesh within.

The nymph who had greeted me at the entrance to the sanctuary knelt in front of me and started to stroke my cock with one hand, gently cupping my balls with the other. As my erection grew, she licked the very tip of my penis before taking the head into her mouth, giving me a very expert blow job. After several minutes of exquisite bliss, she sensed my approaching climax, and squeezing just behind the glans to prevent me coming in her mouth, she gestured to the couch in front of the altar where the goddess was now lying. Her legs were parted in a clear invitation for me to go over and ravage her. She looked deep into my eyes and beckoned to me to approach closer, parting the lips of her pussy with the fingers of her other hand, to reveal the entrance to her vagina which was wet with her juices.

"Come and worship," the goddess/Anastasia commanded in a loud voice, "come and make your sacrificial offering in my body. Fill me with your seed and in the ecstasy of our union ensure the fertility of the land."

I was powerless to disobey and when I was standing in front of her she reached out and pulled me between her thighs. She took hold of my aching cock and after stroking her pussy with it for a few seconds she placed the swollen and purple head of my shaft in the entrance of her cunt and pulled me deep inside until I was fully engulfed in her tight velvety warmth. As I entered her, she moaned with pleasure and kissed me with an intensity of passion which only served to fuel my passion even further. We started to fuck each other, slowly at first, but with an increasing intensity, thrusting against one another in a harmony of motion as we ascended to a state of divine exaltation.

The chanting of the choir grew louder and more frenzied as our climaxes approached, until with a great bellow I exploded in exquisite agony, pumping streams of thick white cum deep into her pulsating cunt. As I rose above the stars in the rapture of my orgasm her body was wracked by convulsions, wave after wave of indescribable sensations ripping through her body. Her head was thrown back and her mouth open, and at the peak of her pleasure she let out a piercing scream of triumph as we were both possessed by her divine power in mutual ecstasy and exaltation.

The orgy continued around us and everywhere I looked there were couples fucking in a frenzy of divinely ordained lust. Up till then, caught up in the urgency of my own sexual desire, I hadn't even thought about Daphne, but now I began to wonder if she was also part of this savage worship. As if in answer to my thoughts Pankratios entered the temple followed by Daphne who was being led by the hand by two naked nymphs. She was naked except for a crown of laurel and she meekly allowed herself to be stretched out on a marble bench. Pankratios danced and twirled in front of her, his long cock waving lasciviously in her face, and he was about to plunge it deep into her cunt when a stentorian voice commanded him to halt.

Everyone fell silent as a golden youth strode into the temple. His naked body glowed with inner light as he crossed the mosaic floor to sit on the other throne, his massive penis standing proudly erect from his loins.

"She is mine, and your father Pan would be disgusted that you imagined you could take what belongs to the god," he roared, "now bring her to me and go and crawl back into the darkness where you belong."

Two nymphs lifted Daphne from where she lay and led her up to the throne. Apollonius, or more correctly divine Apollo, lifted her up with effortless ease and placing her above his magnificent weapon pulled her down until every inch had disappeared inside her. A new wordless chant rose up from the lips of everyone in the temple as she began to ride his rampant shaft as she began her own journey to the summit of sexual rapture. And then I passed out, overcome by the heavy scent of incense from the braziers either side of the altar and the scenes of transcendent debauchery all around me.

When I eventually woke, the scene had dissolved into the night air and I was back in the villa lying in bed with Ruth and Anastasia either side of me. Exhausted and satiated as I was, amazingly my cock stirred and hardened with lust as lascivious memories of my vision incited new desire in my mind. Anastasia got up from her position at my side, straddled me, and slowly sank down until my member had fully disappeared inside her, whilst Ruth sucked my balls into her mouth and caressed them with her tongue. Anastasia rode me until we both came in a mutual orgasm of startling intensity, showers of sparks going off in my head like so many firecrackers.

As I came down from the heights of my pleasure, I asked what had happened to Daphne. Ruth laughed and said, "Come with me and I will show you."

She took me outside and there in the moonlight I saw Daphne and Apollonius lying by the pool. Just as she had been in my magical vision in the temple, she was riding his cock in total abandon to the irresistible commands of the gods of love and pleasure. Emotionally shattered and assailed by doubt and confusion I went back inside, my ears tormented by their cries of ecstatic consummation.

ooOoo

The next day was a day of reckoning. It wasn't until lunchtime that we all sat down together to discuss the repercussions of the previous night. Ruth and Anastasia and I sat on one side of the table in the kitchen whilst Daphne sat facing us leaning against Apollonius with a dreamy and contented look in her eyes.

Ruth was the first to speak, "I have checked the flights to London, and I am going to return home tomorrow. These last few days have been wonderful and liberating and I will never forget what you have done for me. I can only say thank you all so very much. I will always love you but it is time for me to move on. Since I left school I have been drifting but I have grown up at last and I know exactly what I want to do with my life."

There was a long pause and I was about to speak when Daphne said very quietly, "I'm sorry Ralph, you have been a good husband and father but I feel as if I have come home, and I won't be returning with you at the end of the holiday."

I was devastated and shouted, "What about me. What am I going to say to our children and our families, and our friends?"

I started to tear my hair in anger and grief but Anastasia put her hand on my arm to calm me. "Dear Ralph," she said, "I will be coming with you as your wife."

"But that's not possible," I cried.

Anastasia stopped me in my tracks with a wave of her hand. Then her face and body began to dissolve and in the space of a heartbeat, she was transformed into the exact likeness of Daphne.

"But won't you miss your home?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Not at all," she replied, "the days of the old gods ended long ago. We were very arrogant and proud when we commanded the worship of ordinary people, and we treated them like playthings. But long years in the shadows have taught us the meaning of real love and humility. I renounce my divinity here and now and I will be content to grow old with you."

There was a pregnant pause and then finally Apollonius spoke. "Anastasia is right," he said, "in my pomp, I was haughty and cruel and when I fell in love with Daphne she fled in terror from my advances. The river god took mercy on her and transformed her into a tree but now she has miraculously been to returned to me, and I am never going to let her go again. I too renounce my divinity but I will use my magic one more time."

He gently put his hand on Daphne's head and closed his eyes in concentration and in front of our eyes the years fell from Daphne until she looked like the beautiful young woman I had married.

ooOoo

The enchantment of that afternoon remained with us for the rest of our holiday. Together, Daphne, Anastasia and Apollonius explored everything that that beautiful isle had to offer, from the heights of the Troodos mountains to the baths of Aphrodite in the north where we frolicked naked in the waves, bathed in the lambent light reflected from the turquoise water of the Mediterranean. We saw Greek temples, recited in Greek theatres, and visited the Tombs of the Kings and the newly uncovered mosaics in Paphos. We went to monasteries and marvelled at the paintings of St George and other early Christian saints on the walls of caves. In all this Anastasia and Apollonius were our guides, sharing their amazing and encyclopaedic knowledge of the island right back to the times of the first human settlements.

When we were alone, Anastasia and I explored to the full everything that two people could do to give each other pleasure. On the last afternoon of our holiday, she led me to a shady glade at the end of the garden and there in the cool shade she worked a final miracle. The air around us appeared to thicken and darken, leaving us in a bubble of clear golden light. The sound of wordless chanting quietly surrounded us, such as I had heard in my dream, and as if drawn by magnetism we came together for a long kiss, our bodies pressed against each other and our tongues exploring each others' mouth, face and neck. As our bodies melted into each other we were both filled with the most incredible lightness and joy, and it was almost as if we could feel the other's emotions as our own.

Anastasia was as good as her word and she returned with me to Manchester in the guise of Daphne. The real Daphne and Apollonius accompanied us to the airport and Daphne gave me a last goodbye kiss and wished me every happiness in the future. I returned her blessing and then turned and without a backward glance walked through passport control to the departure lounge. That was the last time I ever saw her.

Anastasia did not entirely give up her magic powers, however, and every night in my arms she became the young girl I had met on the magical island of love. To my delight, we were blessed with what I can only describe as a miracle when Anastasia became pregnant. Despite her apparent age, she sailed through pregnancy and as I write these words my beautiful young son is sitting on my knee smiling and laughing in childish joy. He is a bonny young fellow with rosy cheeks and a mass of golden curls and every time I look at him and remember that magical holiday, and I give thanks to whatever gods there are for their great gift to me — and to Daphne.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers
12