The Return of the Vampire

Story Info
She is obsessed with the truth about her vampire lover.
3.4k words
4.43
6.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello

I apologize for the lapse in posting, lol 7 year lapse, but here is the request for a sequel. I hope you enjoy it!

*****

A few months had passed since I created my article on Blood Lust, a night club that had been the talk of the town. It was rumored that this specific club hosted acts of Vampirism. That young men and women were invited as "special guests" to party with elite creatures of the night. Yet, night after night, the multiple disappearances continued. The police were baffled, friends and family horrified. There was just no explanation. Well no rational explanation.

Only I held the truths of what happens within that wicked building. Closing my brown eyes, I thought back to the evening I was possessed by the Vampire King. His stone body coming to life, over powering my tiny form as I screamed in ecstasy, his dead semen spraying into my welcoming cunt. I could still feel the sting of his fangs as they pierced the tender skin above my collar bone. He owned me.

Shivering, I looked up realizing I had unconsciously walked to Blood Lust. I stared at the black metal door and blood red door handles, daring any human to enter. There were no windows and the brick building looked foreboding, I turned and walked away, trembling as i glanced across the street, my image reflecting in the clear glass window.

I was 5'0 weighing about 105 pounds. I had shoulder length brown hair with a reddish tint and a slight curl at the tips. My bright brown eyes looked innocent with hidden desires that needed exploring. My pouty lips were covered with silky lip gloss, and other than that I wore no makeup. I liked the natural look.

I had decided to dress up today, planning on running into the office so chose a black form fitting knee length skirt with flowers and a matching solid red satin sleeveless top with gold chains for the straps. Due to the style of the top, i went braless, my nipples playing peek-a-boo through the material. I had a silky black thong underneath my skirt, and black thigh highs that matched and black leather booties adding 4 inches to my small frame. I looked good. I looked confident. And I needed to stop running from my exotic nightmare.

Knowing the door was locked with it being early afternoon, I tried to push it open, yelping as I stumbled through falling on my knees. My hair tumbled over my startled face as I tried to catch my breath, my chest pumping frantically. As I slowed my breathing, I raised my head cautiously, my eyes adjusting to the darkness of the empty room. I had forgotten how large it was and with it being empty, the space looked even more threatening. The little sunlight floating through the slit in the door reflected off the mirrors and stripper poles, my thoughts swirling back to that night.

Multi-colored lights flashed to the beat of the pulsing music. Bodies grinded on the dance floor as I slipped up to the bar ordering a drink with false confidence. Slowly sipping the thick liquid, I watched the scarcely clad bodies dry humping; some heavy petting couples ready to fuck on the dance floor, other creatures mingling in the beginning of orgies, clothes ripping with heated lust. Ladies proudly displayed their tits, rosy bud hard and inviting, the men popping open their flies, cocks bobbing with invitation. As I blinked, watching the bodies connect, withering to feed off the sexual energy sifting around the room, spicing up the neediness of the remaining patrons.

I shook my head to clear the wanton thoughts surfing my mind, my memories heating up my body. I had to stop this, it never happened, I kept telling myself. I stood on trembling legs, brushing off the imaginary dust on my skirt with shaky fingers. Chin raised, I walked further into the room, leaving the heavy door opened for false protection. I skirted past the bar to one of the stripper poles.

Giggling, I hopped on the platform, gripping the pole with a playful swing. I have always wanted to be a stripper, craved the attention of drooling men, dicks hard and pulsing in their pants as they watch my sensual technique. I hitched my skirt up so my legs could wrap around the pole, using my arms to pull my form up the metal pillar before I flipped upside down slithering down with a sexy wiggle. Landing on my feet, I laughed, impressed with myself. Jumping off the platform, I looked and found what had caught my eyes that first night.

He was there!

With wide eyes I searched every inch of his stone form from top to bottom, praying for change; negative change. He was on his stone throne, head cock to the side in an arrogant manner. His stone locks wavy in its greyish prison. His eyes looked to sparkle, to taunt me as my gaze searched his masculine rock features, chiseled cheekbones, full and full lips frozen in a all-knowing male smirk. There was a glint from the tip of his fang, the most sensual part of a creature of the nights body. Just in time I jerked my hand away, remembering how it all started the first time.

I frowned as I heard a deep male laugh reverberate in my head. Shaking from my thoughts, I lowered my eyes to his bare stone chest, the muscles and abs clear through the slab of rock which made up his beautiful form. I Remember what that body felt as it lowered on top of me, plundering my withering body. The heat as my large pebbled nipples grazed his small nubbins with excitement. I remember the way my nails scrapped over his six pack abs, how they flexed under my touch. Oh, how my pussy clenched in moist excitement, as my tongue licked each ridge and muscle as I tasted his quivering flesh.

"No!" I whispered raggedly to no one. I glared at his exotic, gorgeous, rotten form. I hated him. I hated myself. I had been alone since our coupling. The attraction to the opposite sex gone whenever approached by men. It was like a wave of nausea hit me with a mans closeness. I wanted to vomit when a man brushed up against me, even by accident. And when I was embraced by the male species, I broke out in sweats and screamed bloody murder like a lunatic. For the past few months I hid away from the world, my computer becoming my lifesaver.

But with him, I craved the touch, my heart about exploded out of my chest with just one look and my cunt cried for his massive cock. I want to feel his strength, his mystical power flow into me as he ejaculates into my begging pussy, crying out with each pump. I want, no needed to milk this king of darkness dry.

It was then that I realized that I woke the beast from his century long slumber. It was my blood, my heartbeat that tempted him to life. It was with an urgency of lust that I broke a nail trying to open the stone bottom of his once leather black pants. Growling, I punched him in the chest with frustration and yelped getting more pissed off by the minute.

"Hello, my Queen," A soft male tone spoke up from behind me.

I whipped around, flashing brown eyes shooting daggers. "Who are you?"

The young man smiled crookedly, bowing at the waist. His thin but firm chest sparkling in the little light bouncing off the walls framing him in an angelic glow. His form fitting jeans snagging his man meat, the creases making the bulge mouthwatering. His golden shoulder length flirting against my knuckles as he pulled my fingers to his pouty blood red lips, a hidden fang trailing softly down my ring finger. "I am Casper, my Queen."

" I am not your Queen." I barked trying to pull my hand from his grip. Refusing to let go, I finally made eyes contact, brown clashing with green. His dirty blonde brows arched with a silent dare, his lips holding a charming smile, dimples popping in both cheeks. He had three earrings in one ear and two in the other. A punk. A sexy punk...

And I could stand his touch!

I stopped pulling away, saying softly, "I am Isabella." Sliding closer, "Were you there that night? A few months ago?"

Casper, moved closer to, his body gliding smoothly against mine in the dance of old times. His head dipped to breath in my womanly scent, nipping playfully at my collarbone. I giggled, his 5 o'clock shadow tickling my skin. I was extremely horny, craving man meat pounding between my thighs. Though I really want the man in the statue, Casper will suffice.

"Yes, Isabella, I was there, I watched as he dominated your glorious body." Casper admitted. " I saw how you trembled with fear turned to pleasure. I enjoyed the teasing strip show, your top first." Dragging my red top over my head, his knuckles grazing my swollen nipples. I hissed as he nibbled my left earlobe. " And the way your breasts swelled with desire in his large hands. I wanted it to be me."

"Ohhh," I sighed, tilting my head back, my hands clutching his shoulders, pulling him deeper into my embrace. His thin hands cupped my tits with a child-like eagerness that surprised me. I mean being a vampire you would think that he had years, maybe even centuries of experience.

Reading my mind, Casper answered," I was recently turned by an evil vampire bitch. I am only twenty one, love." He licked his way down to my right globe, arching my back to feed him easier. The way the tongue played the nub was like a guitarist strumming the strings with loving care, lazily knowing he had all the time in the world. Literally.

Switching from bud to bud, Casper greedily devoured every inch of my chest. He lifted me on the throne in between the Kings outspread legs, in one quick movement whipping down my skirt leaving me only in my skimpy panties, thigh highs and heels. I felt like a sex goddess commanding his obedience to my hierarchy. He picked me up, straddling my legs on the stone lap, my dripping cunt spread between the knees leaving a puddle on the ground.

Kneeling, Casper continued, "I remember the way your thick lips blossomed with heat as his tongue whipped around, pleasuring you in front of the audience. The way you moaned with need, the heat of your pussy steaming up the room." He blew on the volcanic part of my body he was just describing. I hissed as the warmth flow through my sopping wet panties; teeth tearing through the flimsy material his seductive lips connected with my lower lips. I grabbed his golden tresses and pulled him closer. I need the release; no more playing.

Casper whirled his muscle like a tornado, causing me to call out, my body threatening to let go. He read this and pulled away nibbling on my thighs just above the tops of the nylon. I slid down further in the stone arms, chasing the devilish mouth, failing miserably. He laughed, flipping me over with a nocturnal quickness, my ass in the air and my weeping vagina brushing up against the rock-like cock trying to push free from its confines. I grinded harder, trying to finish myself off.

"Tisk, tisk, my Queen." Casper abolished, slapping my plump ass, leaving a handprint on the tender flesh. His nimble digits spread open my ass cheeks, thick tongue dancing around my brown rosebud. As my butthole pulsed with every whirl, spasms as it tried to enter, hips pushing further into my lovers face.

Again, he denied the full pleasure, teeth digging in my ass muscles, leaving little marks in the dainty globes. His lean hands opened the crack, displaying hidden treasures for the taking, his sneaky thumbs plucking at the tight passage. His nails played my rosebud as a violinist seduced the instrument. My body quaked harder as two fingers slipped into my clenching pussy, thumb rolling my clit to up the pleasure. Snickering, his tongue spiked into my sphincter with absolute domination. It was too much as I exploded on both my lovers.

It was like a hot, liquid train rolling out of the tunnel and into the light. I could hear the gush of pussy juice splashing my walls and onto Casper's fingers as it ran down his wrist with and dripping down his elbow as if it was a sensual waterfall. I craved more, my hot cunt was so full of unbridled lust. I unconsciously hump the cock statue. Seeking relief.

I jumped when I felt Casper's body push me deeper into the stone man. He grabbed a handful of my messy brown locks, ripping my head to the side, growling softly, "I am so glad you came today, my Queen." His clothing vanishing, that long semi-thick rod meshing between my ass crack, droplets of his pre cum sprinkling on the lower back. Humping me slowly, teasing as he bit into my shoulder, blood raining down on the Kings solid chest.

Raising his head, ignoring the free flowing reddish liquid trailing down my breast, he continued," That night, I was here to kill the king." I gasped. "I hate these monsters. I hate the fucking whore that killed me! I was planning on bashing this rock monster to pieces, but then you happened."

He speared three fingers deep into my throbbing pussy as I screamed in anger.

I tried to yank myself away knowing how foolish I was being, that I had no power compared to Casper. I was so pissed right now that the one guy I fell into, that was able to touch me without cringing was trying to kill my lover, my King. I couldn't let that happen, so I did what women do best, seduce.

I fell limp, ass grinding on the fleshy pole behind me, ignoring the piercing pain in my neck as Casper bit again into my shoulder. With free hands, i reached one between my opened thighs, taking a hold of the swinging sack, filling my hand and squeezing them as if they were stress balls. He groaned tearing deeper into the flesh like a chew toy, my hold loosening its grip. I tried my other hand to my clit, rubbing viciously, hoping to distract him.

I failed. Casper forced his remaining fingers into my now dry cunt. I cried out as he pushed and pushed, the dryness fighting against the intrusion. He laughed evilly as a nail extended inside, slicing the inner walls, lubing up the rough walls. As the blood flowed, his monstrous fist slid further in the cavern of love, blossoming and dying like a rose seeking the light. His movements increased as I began to lose energy with each greedy suck.

Pulling away, Casper said," I was thrilled when you made the beast rise. But I couldn't get to you that night. There were too many creatures fucking like dogs on the floor. And you were playing the whore, filthy cunt getting plowed in front of everyone." He yanked his fist out, my whimper getting lost in his slurping as he cleaned my bloody juices off his fingers. Shoving his cleaned fingers back into my torn pussy, he went on with the explanation. "And I want you to make him awaken again, vampire slut!"

"Please," I begged. "Leave us alone. I didn't do this. I didn't turn you." I wept, pain radiating through every pore of my battered body. I was no longer turned on, I just needed to escape from this torture. I shifted closer to my stone lover, silently pleading for help. My crazed mind seeking any way to escape since the seduction didn't work.

"Oh no, little whore, I'm going to bleed you dry in front of your lover, then destroy him," Casper vowed, pumping religiously into my destroyed vagina, all the finesse gone. With a loud, reverberating plop, he let go of my hole, releasing loads of juice as I came for the umpteenth time. "It's now time."

Casper, grabbed me by the throat, swinging me around roughly, slamming me into the stone body, the wind escaping my bruised form. Hs palm cupped my cheek gently, saying, "I wish this wasn't how it ended, beauty. I would have keep you as my own." He dipped his head, before my dying voice stopped him.

"Tell me one thing before you kill me, Casper," I wheezed. " How were you able to," wheeze, "touch me without," wheeze, "me getting sick?"

"I did some research, found out that if i consume a mixture of your blood and the demons blood that had mixed when you fucked, I could touch you without incident. A lot of myths are out there. Stories about how to capture and kill vampires. But I needed a way to kill you both." Casper kissed my forehead tenderly. "With the help of my mistress, before I killed her, I was educated on how to win without the chance of losing."

He lifted me further on the kings rock body. It was time to die, I was ready for it. Casper swooped down to finish me off, and I closed my eyes, waiting for the end to come. And waited. And waited. I slowly opened my eyes, a solid rocky arm commanding my vision. I traced down the muscular arm to the twisted tree trunk wrist, ending to the large masculine hand clutching Casper by the neck. With a flick of the wrist, it tossed the vampire across the room causing him to hit the door with a dull thud.

I coughed, scared to move, praying for death. Underneath me I felt the movement of the statues cold hard cock thumping against my heated pussy. I moaned, spreading my legs wider in invitation. This was the maleness my body really craved, not the lab rat Casper. I tilted my head back in relief as I was bodily picked up and lowered onto the twelve inch stone penis. My inner walls wept with joy as I slid down, relishing in the pleasure of lust.

His hands spanned my tiny waist as I was rocked up and down, riding the beast. I groaned in ecstasy, cunt throbbing, being dared to take the marble pillar of man. Finding the perfect rhythm, he cupped my beasts, pinching them between his fingers as I rode the wave of desire. I was so close, the gates ready to burst open. I gripped the edges of the throne, my nails cracking beneath the pressure.

It barely registered that his stone head was moving to the left side of my arched neck, piercing my already bruised vein. I screamed, this time in pure ecstasy, wiggling my body in the dance of love. I felt his cock pulse, he was close, and so was I. He piston harder, forcing my tunnel to take all of him, commanding my obedience with just one body part. It was too much to take and my orgasm quaked my body. Causing the flood walls to break, his immortal sperm shooting into my womb.

"Nooooo!" Yelled a male voice. Casper stumbled to his feet, bumping into the frame, opening the door further, sunlight piercing through the hole and catching the pissed off vampire. Screeching, ricocheted off the walls, shattering the mirrors as he was diminished into dust, the particles trickling into the wind.

"Ohhh," I whimpered as I came for the second time, milking the rest of the boulder I was fucking, inner muscles squeezing every last drop. It was then that I noticed my toes turning to stone, the rock substance working its way quickly up my thighs, stomach, feeling his palms flex on my fleshy mounds before changing. He lifted his head, licking my wound closed.

"Mine!" Roared the King, my face closing in a layer of stone. I was now held prisoner on my lovers lap, still pierced on his marble meat. My breasts, cupped in his meaty hands, nipples playing peek-a-boo between his curved fingers. My head tossed back in ecstasy. My lovers head reared back with his last mighty roar.

And that's how we were found...