The Return Ride Home

Story Info
They act out a fantasy in a taxicab.
2.9k words
4.33
19.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were coming back from California this morning. An event which I have been anxiously awaiting was about to unfold. I would pick you up at the airport at 10:50am as scheduled. I had a plan that did not involve my driving my own vehicle to come get you, though. I'd have to ask a friend to drop me off at the airport. Yes, that's what I'd do.

Dropped off early, around 10:30am, I began to walk the taxicab lines. There must be 15 of them sitting there, all waiting to make an honest fair. I started looking at the cabs and the cab drivers, quietly assessing the possibilities in my mind. This cab looks clean, but man is that driver a fat slob or what? This driver looks like he might be game, but I've never seen as many different types of fungus in such a small area. Wait, now this might be it. This might be the one. Yes, the cab was inconspicuous on the outside—newish looking with well-treaded tires, a clean paint job and just a couple of well-worn dents in the side to speak credibility—and relatively clean on the inside. But it's the driver that did it for me. He was a white, middle-aged man, who might be considered dashing, yet demure, with strips of grey showing on his side-burns and temples. There was an air about this man that just screamed impassive. Something about this man told me that if I asked him to drive me to Budapest, he'd quote me a price.

I walked up to the cabbie, who was leaning against the passenger-side door smoking a long cigarette and told him, "I need fair to Fayetteville. How much do you think it'll be?" After quoting a price he asked if I had any luggage to which I replied, "No, but we'll be picking up my girlfriend in," I checked my new Citizen watch which read 10:38am, "about 15 minutes. If you drive around one time she'll probably be out."

He casually flicked his cigarette, made for the driver's side door, and climbed in. I, already on the correct side, just opened the door and plopped right in. As he pulled out of the cab lane and into airport traffic, I figured this would be my time to present my case, "Yeah, I haven't seen my girl in quite some time, man. Do you think you might be able to take the scenic route home?" I reached my hand up front, flashed two $100 bills in his face, and continued, "We just can't be on any main, busy roads, if you know what I mean."

"Not a problem Sir, I think I understand," was his stoic reply.

"Alright then, I don't care what happens as long as we don't get pulled over, you know?"

"Like I said Sir, I understand," the cab driver deadpanned.

Satisfied, I leaned back in my seat and surveyed the car. It was a newer model Ford Crown Victoria with leather seats that looked "sat-in" but not worn. Space is abundant in these things. I've been in these Crown Vics before, but they've always had bulletproof glass impeding my legroom and one or two of that particular city's finest in the front seat. Take away the glass divider, and the stuffy air of a cop, and these cars really aren't that bad at all. My appraisal nearing completion, we pulled around to the pick-up point and there you were. God, I'd missed you. You were standing with just two pieces of luggage, wearing well-fitting, dark, boot-cut jeans, a pair of 4 inch, black, open-toed heels, and a see-through black top with a black bra underneath. I pointed you out to the driver and he muscled his way through the airport traffic toward my baby. Expecting me in my Jeep, you didn't even notice me when we pulled right beside you. The look of surprise and elation on your face when you saw me open the door and step out of the cab had already made all this worth it.

I strode to you and kissed you, as if I've never kissed you before. You returned my kiss with an embrace that would've rated top among all embraces, were there a rating system for such a thing. "How was your trip babe?" I asked as I grabbed your luggage and placed it in the trunk of the car that was already popped open by the obviously experienced driver.

"It was so long! I hate flying and Cali is so far away. I was sitting near one of the most grotesque men I've ever seen in my life...go figure," you lamented.

"Well you're home now baby. Climb in and let's head back." I climbed into the taxi first and made room for you to enter. I stared at you relentlessly as you made yourself comfortable in you half of the seat. Once the door closed, the driver pulled out into traffic and began to make his way out of the airport. You soon realized how much you'd missed me and leaned onto my lap while slowly petting my thighs. I looked up front to the rear-view mirror and made eye contact with our driver who issued a slight, almost imperceptible nod and, much more perceptibly, took a route just left of direct towards Fayetteville. My heart was racing. I was scared, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. I knew my plan, but had you perceived it yet? You didn't even ask me why we were in a taxi. I really would have thought you'd have at least asked why we were spending the money on a cab when we have two perfectly able vehicles at home. You didn't.

In fact, your petting had become emboldened. Your hands were moving slowly but persistently closer to my already semi-hard cock. Maybe you did know. I interrupted your caresses and pulled you up to a deep and longing kiss. I allowed my hands to wander to your breasts and back. Ever moving, my hands stroked everywhere they could reach, and you responded in kind. My left hand meandered its way under your shirt and onto your bra. I could feel your hardened nipples through the lined bra. I pulled you closer to me after releasing our kiss, ran my hand underneath your shirt, and unclasped your bra with the skill and expertise of a master locksmith. As I did so, I shot a momentary look in the driver's direction, who was sneaking glances as traffic permitted of our steamy reunion through the rearview mirror—and the vanity mirror that had been miraculously pulled down in just the right angle, in order to view your breasts.

True to character, you had still mentioned nothing of the voyeur in our front seat. I began feverishly unbuttoning your blouse until finally, I could side it over the back of your shoulders and off your arms—your bra came with it. I pushed you back into your seat and attacked your breasts and nipples with my lips and tongue-ring. As I showered your beautiful and dark areolas with my kisses, I opened my eyes and saw you staring the driver down, a wicked smile on your face. I laughed inside at the devilish side of you and continued my assault on your breasts. You began to let small moans escape your lips; they were declarations of pleasure. I took that cue to wrap my arms around your lower back, tightly hug you, and slightly lift you as I released your nipples and moved in for another kiss.

Topless, you showed no shame in displaying your finely crafted upper body. You pulled from my lips and ran your hands to my belt. Loosening my belt and unbuttoning my pants, you stayed looking in the direction of the driver. I could sense the virtual love affair you were having with him as the two of you traded sensual glances. I watched him and could immediately tell he was thoroughly enjoying his show. All signs of stoicism had left his face. He now yearned for more. While you were involved with exposing my now rock hard penis, I took the chance to look around. I had never driven this route. We were coasting along a wooded, two lane road with nary another car to be seen. Outside, we passed a sign that read Fayetteville -- 26 miles. We didn't have far to go, I wondered if the driver realized he was going to cut his show short.

You released my cock from my pants and scooted back over to your side of the car, taking my pants down past my knees as you went, with your eyes beckoning me to follow you. I had a feeling I knew what you were doing, so I shuffled over until I knew my cock would be in plain sight of the driver's angled mirrors. You smiled a crooked, devilish smile as I maneuvered into position. I watched you intently as you leaned in and breathed your hot breath on my cock, teasing me, but never taking me into your mouth. This tease continued on for a few moments as you took your heels off, unbuttoned, and unzipped your pants. Then, finally, you took my whole length in your mouth at once, leaving me breathless. My gasp was audible, and I felt the driver lift his foot off the accelerator and the car begin to slow. You molested my shaft with your hand, enthusiastically pumping me into your waiting, hot, wet mouth.

The taxi rumbled like it was driving over rocks or some other type of rough terrain. I wanted to know what was wrong, but I didn't care to ask. We were positioned in a way were you could suck on the tip of my penis and still lock eyes with the driver, who at this point, was no longer driving. I noticed the sly grin on your face at the same time as I noticed the stationary scenery outside of the cab. I wondered if I had lost control of the situation, if I had picked the wrong driver, if he was psycho, if I should have brought a...I never got to finish that thought because you had taken my cock in your hand and traced your tongue down underneath my balls and began to lick my asshole. You jerked my dick in seamless motions as you lapped your beautiful, wet tongue right over my asshole, vehemently lathering me with your lubricating spit. The actions sent chills up and down my spine; it felt so wonderful to feel your tongue there.

You used your free hand to push my leg so that my knee was up by my head and then you did it; you shoved your tongue inside my ass. You were fucking my ass with your tongue. I heard the distinctive sound of a zipper, but it wasn't either of us. It was at this time that that I worked up the consciousness to take in my surroundings. First, I look at backdrop outside of your window. We had pulled off into some gravel side road—there were no houses or cars to be seen. Then I allowed my eyes to wander towards our voyeuristic companion who had taken up residence in his front seat with his back leaning up against the dashboard. He was masturbating. I could see his manhood being pulled eagerly by his well-manicured right hand. My fears subsided; I returned my attention to my sexy baby who was at this point, spreading my cheeks apart so she could gain better access to my asshole, her tongue sliding effortlessly in and out. God, it felt so good, so taboo, so naughty, but then, there was a stranger watching us, jerking off while enjoying a show.

My dick pulsed. You sensed I was about to come, and you certainly did not want to waste my seed without being fucked first. You pulled your tongue out of my ass and let go of my throbbing cock. "Take off all your clothes," you said as you pushed me back to my side of the car. I obeyed. You looked at the cab driver, whose pants were attached to him by only one leg at this point—he'd slipped his shoes off long ago. Taking a nipple in your left hand, you deftly used your right to finagle your pants around your shapely butt and off you entirely, all the while teasing our driver, staring into his eyes, and obviously looking down to the hand that was stroking his cock. You pants off, you spread you legs wide to give him a perfect view of your sopping wet pussy. You began to rub your clit with the forefinger on your right hand, slowly but deliberately. Your gaze went from the driver to me. We were both jerking our cocks to your tease. I could tell you loved the attention; you loved being wanted. It turned you on. You dipped two fingers into your cunt to gather some lubricant for your clit and began to work yourself into frenzy. Only seconds later, your hips were bucking to meet the rhythm of your fingers. You screamed aloud as you came.

I leaned over and buried my face into your pussy so I could taste your come. I began to lick it all up with devout fervor. You tasted so good. You always taste simply divine. I wanted all of you; I just had to drink you up. The cold steel of my tongue ring bushed against your swollen, already sensitive clit, and your thighs clamped around my head. Sensing opportunity, I engaged every technique I had ever learned in my life to bring you to the quickest, most violent orgasm I have ever witnessed from you. Your back arched, your hips bucked, and your lungs expelled screams of unparalleled pleasure as the ball of my tongue jewelry brushed your sex over and over again.

A steady stream of clear, thin liquid, pre-come oozed out of the head of my engorged penis. I had rivers of it all over my left hand. I raised my hand to taste it. You watched me lick my own pre-come from my hand and you had had enough. You grabbed me in a most vicious manner and repositioned me to your liking. I was facing forward in the center of the back seat of the car, my cock pulsing with anticipation, when you mounted me, your back to me. With your hands placed on my shoulders for balance, your feet balanced precariously on my knees, it was up to me to position my cock to your opening. I reached down and placed the tip of my cock at the gates to your heaven. I rubbed you pussy up and down with the head of my dick. Every time I slipped it past your clit, you shuddered. It was at this point when I decided I had had enough. I re-positioned and jammed my cock inside your inviting, soaked, and burning pussy. You yelped at the invasion but were soon timing your motions with mine. While you fucked me, you gave our driver a beautiful view of my dick sliding in and out of you.

He was about to come, and he told you. You replied, "I want to taste it! Come in my mouth, please!" You pushed off my shoulders and removed your feet from my knees. Sitting on me, and taking my full length inside you, you leaned over the front seat as he angled himself to your thirsty mouth. He was just in reach of your lips when his first spurt came out, hitting you both in your mouth and on the corner. I then watched you grab his member and place it in your mouth as you jerked him dry. He came spurt after spurt into your mouth and you swallowed it eagerly after you rolled it around on your tongue for a moment.

Finished with him, you pulled off my dick and turned to face me. You straddled me and maneuvered me inside your pussy. You slid down, almost off the seat to give me a better angle. I knew what you wanted. Once you lifted your ass up just a little, I began you pound you endlessly. You leaned in and shoved your tongue in my mouth, swirling in and out and back and forth. I could taste his come in your mouth. You didn't swallow it all. You wanted me to taste it too. It made me so hot to know I was tasting another man's come from your orifice. You shoved your tongue down my throat and forced our drivers come into my mouth and down my gullet. I loved it. I was going to come. I squeezed your arm. My pumping became irregular. You reached behind you and felt for my balls. You squeezed them for a second and moved your hand to my asshole. The very moment I felt your middle finger slip into my asshole, I came. I felt as if the earth would fall apart. It was the most involved, lengthy orgasm of my life.

Suddenly full of inhibitions, we dressed and made the driver do the same. He took us back to our house, and stopped the cab. The meter said $68.73. I paid the man, thanked him, and then tipped him his $200. He drove off, and we never saw him again. We ran in the house, giggling about our escapade.

Man, it's great to have you back. I missed you.